Wife of Roy Moore: Trump Owes Us a ‘Thank You’

archive.is/xitgJ

Shit, saged the wrong thread

For what?

Never followed this. Roy took the loli pill or what?

(((media))) won't be able to hold focus for that long.

if you believe forged scribbles in a yearbook and some backwoods Democrat operatives in AL

(me)
actually, change that to "Establishment operatives"

Apparently she thinks women voted Trump into office. Just more female delusions.

White women did vote for Trump, a fact which assblasts feminists and mgtows alike.

Yep, (((they))) were extremely flummoxed by this

Thanks for losing? Thanks for being useless? Thanks for wanting credit where you don't deserve it kikeess?

Do not continue this faggotry.

Kay Ivey who is the governor of alabama said she is going to vote for Moore. I honestly don't think this guy can win though, tbh. What are his chances and would it actually be helpful to have this guy in the senate with his reputation?

Did neither of you read it? It explicitly says what she says Trump owes them a "Thank you" for.
Media is paying attention to her husband and she is joking saying that he owes them a thanks because they switched focus from the Russia narrative to her husband's scandals.

Based on what? He's leading in every poll despite their greatest efforts to rig it for the Democratic party. This is Alabama not some liberal state; having the press attack a candidate only energizes the voters to support him.

Nice concern shilling. Every Republican is a xenophobic white supremacist according to the jewish press, I don't give a shit about PR. Roy Moore obviously isn't natsoc and never has pretended to be, but are you honestly asking if it would be better for a conservative or a liberal candidate to win the election?

what do you know about bama, boy.

If his wife does not do anything else stupid and Moore does not drop out or some how fuck up royal he will win. None of the people complaining about him get to vote including some of his accusers that live in Alabama.

What reputation? Don't get gaslit by the judenpresse

Nice digits