US military's datamining servers discovered

So the inept military has been caught with 3 servers with terabytes of social media posts, proving they have been collecting what people put on social media. Just found this so I hope we can find the servers or some data that has been leaked before the military shut it down, because I doubt they are so stupid as to keep the servers as they are
archive.is/yv2T2

The archives were found by veteran security breach hunter UpGuard's Chris Vickery during a routine scan of open Amazon-hosted data silos, and these ones weren't exactly hidden. The buckets were named centcom-backup, centcom-archive, and pacom-archive.

CENTCOM is the common abbreviation for the US Central Command, which controls army operations in the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. PACOM is the name for US Pacific Command, covering the rest of southern Asia, China and Australasia.

Vickery told The Register today he stumbled upon them by accident while running a scan for the word "COM" in publicly accessible S3 buckets. After refining his search, the CENTCOM archive popped up, and at first he thought it was related to Chinese multinational Tencent, but quickly realized it was a US military archive of astounding size.

"For the research I downloaded 400GB of samples but there were many terabytes of data up there," he said. "It's mainly compressed text files that can expand out by a factor of ten so there's dozens and dozens of terabytes out there and that's a conservative estimate."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JscAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also it looks like the person who found this is a reddit-tier faggot who deserves the fires of hell

So who has the dumps then? Cough em up

It's not illegal to collect public posts.

While not illegal this can be used for red pill opportunities about the (((intel apparatus)))

Well color me triggered.

Im angery

yeah we'll get right to that…

Alternative perspective:
This didn't happen. The psyop here was to plant the seed that they are recording you, with terabytes and terabytes of data.

Yeah
Would they really be that stupid? I would be sure they would have their own servers on their own private network.
This sounds like CIA/NSA or ((someone)) trying to blame Military Intel for things they do way worse.

…He told them? I shouldn't be surprised, but for fuck's sake. Absolute goy.

I don't want to go all "muh cuckstitution," but posse comitatus anyone?

They have literal niggers working for them.

It's illegal for the military to act domestically period.

too bad no one told Alex Jones this

So he's dead for exposed it? I hope I am wrong.

I would say this is a grey area. Its illegal for the military to be deployed domestically. Not that I disagree with you that its morally wrong.

If he didn't tell them he wouldn't be breathing today.

They do. Did you think Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon are independent? KEK

he should have sold it to the cia niggers instead. they would have paid him, stole the data, stuck their botnet on the server and told the military nothing

They do. I was a "slave" for a big jew IT company and I casually sold technology to gather and store normies conversations to the (((government))), to private held companies working with police forces and to telecom companies. They store everything you type on your phone/pc and phone calls. The technology to retrieve specific words inside an audio file is around since 2002. Just insert your audio file in a very specific brand database with the correct data mining setting.
The fact that they store everything does not mean they can find anything they want. To find things you need to ask the right questions Holla Forums style. Very often they do not ask the right questions because they are politically incorrect.

I was thinking it was probably another country trying to make America look dumb, but then they as good as admitted it by thanking the guy

So you are implying that for all their power and reach, these pinkos can not even think up the right questions to ask?
I don't know weather to hate or pity them.

Is "cancer" a domestic enemy? Cause my immune system could use a little boost, ya know what I mean?

More like making you think "oh well, the bumbling government is half-heartedly indexing some faceberg posts. That's bad but not too bad."

Meanwhile the CIA niggers know when, why and how you took a shit in 1994.

Yes.
archive.fo/JscAY

Holla Forums here. Funny enough, some monitored nodes (persons posting on social media) we've found in a few samples before it was shut down included some right wing activists in the US and Europe.

Yet, army girls claimed OUTPOST was only to target and influence foreign radical terrorists.

/rekt

That's what Echelon was all about. UK collects US data and vice versa. They then share it. Technically, they're not, and never have, been eavesdropping on their own citizens. Carnivore is okay, because that's FBI. You can be sure FBI shares its stuff via Interpol and gets similar stuff back.

They can think of the right questions, their problem is we keep giving them lucid answers and turning their operatives into 1488'ers. So they can only use the most fanatic SJWs (who bring with them their own specialness), or bluepilled aspies who need to be well-managed to avoid coming here in their spare time. Or they use browns, and by that point the management know the jig is up and its only a matter of time until GTKRWN.

That's what FVEY is all about as well.

Vickery's made a name for himself doing this. There have been massive non-leaks with his name attached that made headlines over the past two years.