The Truth About Soy Goys

This is why the kikes are forcing fagism literally down everyones throats.
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
Soy turns you into a degenerate left wing pussy.
Paul Jewseph Watson is still a faggot though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=567&v=RyNmgSefNA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing you're shilling his jewtube video

Reported for SIDF

According to the Table Talks, Hilter wanted to replace meat consumption with soy after the war.

They're dead on the inside, user.

fuck soy

and fuck your masonic dubs

So according to fanfiction?

fukin kek

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=567&v=RyNmgSefNA4

Soyim

Table Talks aint confirmed to be real man. Most of the shit in it sounds like out of place.

Why are you trying to force a meme conflating the desire not to kill for food unless it is necessary
with being a huge faggot who chugs soy and cum
….what are you heading here?

Fucking fascist autocorrect, I meant to write "what are you jewing here?"

Why aren't you posting this in the already existing thread about soy? What's with all the fucking faggot attention whore OPs that feel the need to make duplicate threads so they can get the limelight?

Kill yourself fagfag.

According to (((historical research))) Hitler was gay, a tranny, had one testicle half way there?, injected and drank fresh bull semen, and killed 6 trillion jews.

Forgot the best one. Hitler was a jew.

(((Table talks))) are about as real as Anne Frank's diary.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY FAGGOT
Hitler WAS a jew.
YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED. YOU WORSHIP AN HERO WHO LET THE BRITISH GO AT DUNKIRK AND NEEDLESSLY INVADED RUSSIA A MONTH BEHIND SCHEDULE AND MADE CAPTURING MOSCOW LAST PRIORITY. YOU WORSHIP AN HERO WHO PROMOTED ZIONISM, HATED SLAVS, ALLOWED JEWS TO SERVE IN THE SS AND WAS FREQUENTLY TARGETED FOR ASSASSINATION BY HIS OWN GENERALS FOR SOME REASON. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO WILLIAM PATRICK HITLER WAS? DO YOU EVEN E1B1B BRO?

YOU ARE A MORON. YOUR IDIOCY IS THE REASON WHY WHITES LOST WWII. YOU FELL FOR AN OBVIOUS LARP, FAGGOT.

The real rule is, MORONS first, then traitors, then enemies. Have a nice rope day, you useless piece of trash.

REPORT ME MOTHERFUCKER DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HITLER WORSHIP IS NOT OKAY YOU FUCKING JEW-LOVING FAGGOT DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT THE SA WERE ORIGINALLY JUST A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS WHO KNEW EACH OTHER FROM A LITERAL GAY BAR? NAZI = FAGGOT HAVE YOU EVER EVEN READ A BOOK? YOU MORONS LIKE TO OUTRAGE ABOUT JEWS BUT YOU JEW-WORSHIPPERS WILL GET IT FIRST AND NOT EVEN LIVE TO SEE THEM GET IT LOL HITLERCUCK FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF I love international jewry and hordes of immigrants now.
Seems like you've had a bad day. Wanna talk about it? >>>/methods/

lel I missed this.

Yes its called Mien Kampf

user, I'm afraid you've bought some Chinese knockoff.

Oh look, another kike freaking out because Hitler spurting lies as he shits himself with fury.

Hitler was a fucking legend. I understand the jealousy of you jews who will never be white.