Senate to Vote on Tax Reform Bill Today

ITT, we will discuss the possible outcomes, who will cuck out, how it affects us all, what the media says about it, and including providing any live streams of the vote.

No stream available currently, Im sure one of you anons can change that.

Have a kike-free first post

Senate should remove that notorious sexual predator, Al Franken. He is a stain on the Senate Chamber.

Doesn't pass, which begins the Great Cuck Purge of 2018. Wild-assed guess: Dow will lose 2-4k, or the automatic crash protections kick in and the loses are spread over a week or so

It won't pass. Thank McCain etc.

That traitorous fuck didnt have brain surgery, its not even possible to be fully recovered in 10 days after a brain surgery, not including the fact hes 80.

Why do I have this feeling that the usual (((republicans))) will fuck this up…

No need to worry. Your cuckdar is properly calibrated and working flawlessly.

Who are the most likely republicuck culprits to not support this bill?

I'm almost loving my ID.

>checked

the 2 hags that didn't support the Obamacare repeal, McCuck, probably Corker just to be a cocksucker.
Its not going to pass in its current form and they should really hold off on taking a vote, but McConnel is a cuck and wants to do whatever he can to tank the stock market and make Trump look bad.

It's kike auto-flagging.

Only hexa zeroes are true aryian posters.

It should die. Gary Cohn's single mission in the Trump Admin was to write the tax bill his way and then leave. It's a pump and dump.

I don't know about Corker and Flake but I definitely count the two hags and McTumor.

(checked)
clearnetposting BTFO
There's no way they pass this. Sen. Ron Johnson (Wi) broke away early, the rest of the usual suspects will kill it.

Wait, are they voting on the house bill that just passed or is this the senate version?

Do you believe (((he))) will get shitcanned when this fails? If I were Trump, I'd be tempted to just rip the (((bandaid))) off during the resulting market turmoil from the tax reform failure
(I'm working under the premise that firing (((Cohn))) will trigger a selloff as (((they))) have suggested)

You really ought to learn how to make an OP before you announce your newfaggotry to everyone, cocksucker.

Reading this, this actually seems pretty good. It'll go through the House once more and if they don't add anything to it the bill passes and reaches the President's desk to be signed.

Bump

I expect absolutely nothing from the Senate until after the 2018 elections. Maybe Moore will help change that.

What happened?

Nothing. There were no votes yesterday.

They had on talmudvision at work where typical reptilians were saying that this adds $1.5T to the debt over 10 years. But I thought they were also raising taxes on the rich to counter-balance cuts to the middle class?