More Kike Indoctrination

NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING FORGET, GOYIM

I had the misfortune of taking a walk through a highschool today and found out it's time for the yearly Holocaust drip-feed. Tomorrow The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is being played 4 times per classroom, but what really got my attention was these fucking posters. Apparently this is a national shindig where all the kids are supposed to subject themselves to self-torture and 'reflect' on the Holocaust, and then write an essay, poem, or film a short film about the Holocaust. The winners get money, as do their teachers and school, to incentivize this self-flagellation.

There are no restraints on who submits something, as far as I can tell.

I don't know if it would be best to do something coordinated or just shitpost the whole thing to death. I'm doing everything I can to not just vomit pH 0 bile over my family member who is gleefully involved in this charade.

College site: nova.edu/
Contest subpage: nova.edu/holocaustcontest/
Their Wikipedia entry: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_Southeastern_University
The foundation that funds this, linked on one page: holocausteducationfund.com/

Founded by (((Craig and Barbara Weiner))). Big surprise.

No archives because why would they bother to shut it down, and as far as I can tell they aren't making ad revenue on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk
endchan.xyz/pol/res/57718.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correction, you have to have parental permission and a teacher sponsor you to properly enter the contest. But there's no fee to enter, so we could still flood it with garbage. Or truth.

do they just make this shit up now?

Thankfully pretty much all kids that age I know think it's a big joke. They are really redpilled on Jews, I think Holla Forums did that plus the harder they push rebelliousness and whatnot.

I hope to fuck you're right, because this is even more blatant than when I was in highschool, which was already pretty heavy-handed.

Here's my submission. It's my reflection when thinking about the holocaust.

1. Take mirror
2. Discard mirror from frame
3. Display empty frame
4. Call it Hoax

can Holla Forums ioktbw this
DRIVE the contest subtly?
i need lulz but don't have the skill or honestly belief in Holla Forums until ioktbw

Pick a handful of the more fanciful holohoax survivor stories and then put them into a rudimentary play. When people tell you how ridiculous they are, act all innocent-like then pull out the eyewitness testimony and accuse them of being a holohoax exposer.

FUCK, THAT WAS QUICK
the one where the train slams against the wall

*meant Holocaus t D enier

Fucking word-filters

Whos ready to shove 25 centimeters of wood up their ass

Where's that video from the Shoah foundation of a woman claiming witness to soap, lampshades and Jews turned into bologna that was fed to prisoners?

That's the perfect inspiration for this contest.

Would compare it with the Holodomor and the Christian revolutions in China.
And why tf it still is being remembered.

They really do fuck themselves over, don't they?

Found it. Jewish bologna, soap and lampshades!

The death the tens of millions of europeans pales in comparison the shoah! Don't pay attention to the other massacres of the 20th and 21st century, the jewish people really had it the worse out of them all. Being anti-semite puts you on the same level as those filthy baby-killing rapist nazis, like every media outlet tells you! I myself was gassed twice in front of doctor Mengele himself! He couldn't stop laughing at my unconscious body! Geneticists say I suffered so much that my grand-children will have to bear the horrible memories of the shoah. We must never forget why jews have been through the worst of all and deserve your admiration and shekelscompassion.

checked
As my children I give you all permission to spam/recreate these modern art installations.

Can't say I disagree with the poster. We need to reflect on it. By learning from the past, we'll enrich our future by knowing to actually just gas the fucking kikes this time rather than trying to relocate them yet again.

Never forget the

6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Anti Juden bump

Today I will remind them of the masturbation machines that sent my grandfather to the grave when he was only six years old.

GAS THE KIKES TURN THEM TO ASH

(checked)
a hollow hoax?

12 MILLION BARS OF SOAP GOYIM

I say make a nice Mario themed holohoax tale

Seems like a smaller body would have a larget surface area in proportion to the size of the carcass referencing the first picture.

And the use of the word extermination seems to be purposely misused. Extermination would be a word to use for making sure there is a complete eradication of a body, not necessarily of a "people". And wouldn't that defeat the purpose of "hiding the holohoax" by telling a business that's exactly what it's for?

Saw this at a ChiCongo walgreens …. The fire is rising….

Who has the holocoster (the roller coaster) one?

Oy vey, those evil nahtzees close down my back and gave ME hyperinflation!

gotchu

bank, dammit

They also play this movie on my country. I watched it a few years ago when I was still on HS and confronted my professor regarding the blatant inaccuracies of the film. Naturally he didn't have a solid answer and just stuttered about while I bombarded him with arguments.

oy v$y

this guy is so right. I've never seen a kike cry about the holohoax.

They want another holohoax in america so it gives Russia and China a legit reason to attack.

Paving the way for China to become the lone world super power + manufacturing base for this century. Similar to how america was post WW2.

Can the site owner do something about all the blatant and overt racism on this site?! It's bad enough that my grandfather was masturbated to death by the Nazis, but now I have to come here and be victimized by your hate speech?! 2017 is the year in which we're currently enrolled. Please check your privilege, you racist pieces of shit.

its stops the aggregation of IP's connecting to the webserver as well.

The Hall of Cost?

China has been plotting Liebenstraum 2.0 for decades, and USA is the target
>bit. ly/2zK78dp

That's a really stupid idea. They should do it.

The pedal driven brain bashing machine folks! Cause the nazis totally had time to concoct these time consuming Dr. Evil scenarios.

UH OH
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk

It's time to use the 'Contact' feature of the holocaust education fund web site. I'll give them HELL !

imagine my shock

You should hand out fliers to kids after school about the "Palestinians Holocaust" with picks of IDF and Kikes

you forgot, "reading this out loud to my wife and her son…"

It was war time, and having constant Jewish riots in ghettos or concentration camps would have tied up the German's assets too much.

However, as user

said, the figures seem to match the Red Cross report on Jewish deaths in concentration camps, so his theory of the word being misused for the incineration of bodies seems probable.

Can any clever user enter this contest and troll them subtly/indirectly? For shit and giggles.

What the fuck has an American to do with the Holoclause?
You are not even German, so why?

Even the shops have graffiti in them in Chicago? What an utter shit hole.

That's what we should do, write in about other nonjew internment camps. Refuse to even acknowledge the holohoax and say how the Canadian internment camps for Japanese were even worse. Or that nip experimentation facility

Might as well do Gulags

Masturbation machines, you say?

unit 731?

They should show this. This "contest" is just a way of getting more stories to sell because quite frankly the kikes can only speak about the most aweful and unnatural shit.

From what I've been getting, the accusations against the Japanese for war crimes are just as BS as the ones against Germany. There was a 10k page set of documents released some years back that included supposedly has admissions of such but I haven't been able to find it myself. Considering the (((sources))) of our wartime propaganda, I'm highly inclined to believe Japanese war crimes are hoaxed as well.

wow, when was that? Jew York would never let that happen these days.

Pic related.

Please enter my 2 part haiku for me as I cannot make it their personally as I have a shoah to attend:

Goyim, never forget the 6 million
Even though there were less than 5 million
In all of europe

And never ask how the death camps
Allowed millions to survive
And claim compensation, oy

This fucking jew would've been banned with us for promoting his lies. We've covered the jewish holocaust hoax extensively.
endchan.xyz/pol/res/57718.html