instagram.com/dsavre/
5h-photos.com/ScreamQueens/gallery/index.php
a.pomf.space/fsagouwqpqep.jpg
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/64433620
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ujsy0Nw3ALc
prism-break.org/en/
mega.nz/#F!l5NxCZgJ!NGQ6lSVklrSTd8ruKm3aPQ
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/87823926/#87824114
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/05/12/update-on-digital-rights-management-and-firefox/
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/975784/guided-help-enable-the-quick-launch-bar-in-windows-7
activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/ghost/only
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91217167
archive.is/3OUi5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Find the difference, kek

Worst feel tbqh lad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Emma Stauffer a cute!

Fuck Stone, marry Roberts, befriend Dumont, adopt Stauffer, kill Watson

Patrician taste and worthy of those divine dubs.

Dude, I just love Scream Queens! It's so patrician!

Go to bed Watson.

delicious

That's precisely the reason to fuck Stone

If you gave it a watch you'd quickly become one of us. Which is probably why you don't, you fear taking the Best Emma pill.

Any new neon noir flicks, my man?
Anything with pink and blue neon is worth watching!

>>>/reddit/

Can Paradise Hills top the cinematic experience that Nerve was?
Can't wait to watch it, Alice Waddington has proven she can deliver the goods with Disco Inferno, but Nerve is just unforgettable.

Watching Nerve was the best cinematic experience I've had in my entire life.

Also, I'm a NatSoc. Some people can't handle that.

What did he mean by this?

What was it that you hated so much? Not enough children with magic wands?

I think the watsonfag might suffer from color hypersensitivity. While a colorblind person can't distinguish colors that aren't contrasting enough, a color-hypersensitive person gets stressed by certain colors, the more intense the worse.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23547979
That's why he likes those collages in black and white so much and also why he hates Nerve so much. His dedication to shitposting in these threads is consistent with the hypothesis that he might be in the spectrum. And his direct-to-archive posts defending Watson from any criticism point in the same direction.

You're the one bringing up Watson.
You're the only one who ever talks about Emma Watson here.
YOU ARE THE WATSONFAG

I have truly become the Watsonfag

No, I'm the one bringing up the watsonfag. He's called "watsonfag" because of his behavior regarding Watson.

Wisekino

Fresh upload I just found, don't watch it if you don't want to spoil the whole Delirium.

Surprise bitch :3

Best Emma

/ourgirl/

I find her dreamy beauty to be painfully intimidating. She's so out of this world, so aethereal.

Is it ok if I post Emma Stone itt?

Can't get enough of her

Only if you agree that Best Emma is Roberts

I refuse.

Imagine opening your eyes and the first thing you see in the day is Best Emma

Second one is hilarious
based Emily Jean

U think I didnt notice u justhad to include the middle name ROSE
what a pretty middle name, same as my sisters

Im on to you Emma

What? …Or who? Are u afraid of?

oh yeah right i member

I had to include it after Noelle went full tranny enabler, she couldn't be a Best Emma after that anymore. I still love her though.

Have a token of peace

I demand proofs

We must secure the existence of our Race and a future for White children.

The Watsonfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a pleb, troll, manchild, 4channer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him the Watsonfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Gosh. With every new thread Im liking Enna Roberts more and more. Whatvare you doing to me!?

instagram.com/p/BaAQDO0gK0g/

It's so fucking sad man. She even studies the same thing as I do (Mechanical Engineering). I really thought we could have two Best Emmas at once, but it was simply too good to be true.

14/88
A+, I'm collecting the variations of the Goebbels pasta applied to the watsonfag.
She's flawless

great pic

It's like a virus m8. I had a phase where I was so obsessed that every other girl on the street reminded me of her. Not a single day passes without me thinking of Emma.

That is her natural charm affecting you, and making causing a plague of butterflies in your stomach. It is perfcectly natural.

There was a great one in the previous thread about his love for black & white collages as well - your handiwork?

And it is even better in high res I see.

Eww. Gross. Lets see if she makes a habit out of it. As long as its only a few times a year Im willing to forgive Miss Dumont. She's on thin ice doe. Ill delay posting anymore of her till we know more about her.

she's sooo cute doe, i hope she wises up

Yeah, that one was mine lol

Same, I hope she gets redpilled on the tranny question

lol she's so quirky! XD

She is family oriented too!

I want to kiss her long legs.

Not like BEST EMMA, right?

Truly /ourgal/

1st pic 2nd pic.

Lick Booty Licck Thicc
lick lick lick
slurp slurp😍
😋😋😋

mmmmmmmmm

I think someone made the thread making fun of him and he thought it was one of us, kek. A large part of the thread is shitting on him, even parts in redtext (probably to parody his style).

So she was asked to do a photoshoot against "hate"?

It's so subtle I don't think it even counts as support. Didn't see her sporting any "I'm with her" merch.

Tranny enabling is worse than mere fag enabling, it's a new level of degeneracy

My first thought was that he had completely cracked and gone on a shitposting spree since there was no current best Emma thread he could shit up, but your hypothesis makes sense. They even included him fucking up the redtext a few times. Now that is dedication and attention to detail!

Watson is a cute and they havent posted in your threads so I demand u stop being mean immediatelly.

I wonder if he'd have become the absolute laughing stock of the board as he became without the Best Emma threads to push him to the edge.

Openly supporting Trump (or possibly even a third candidate) during the election would be social and career suicide.

I know she likes white boys. She's on our side

See

Yes, we only helped speed up the process. I just can’t imagine him not getting laughed at for calling the Harry Potter films "fantasykino" and go on to autistically spam b&w collages and stale maymays for hours on end.

You absolute madman

The thing is, all that was a reaction to us calling him out on liking kiddie flicks. Maybe he'd been able to fly under the radar (although the harvesting threads were happening without us and making him snap already).

Also assuming you're the neon noir user, could you watch No Man's Land yet? I haven't had the time to watch Blastfighter yet because I'm busy with finals, but on Friday I'll watch it.

I lift so that if one day I see Best Emma on the street she won't be disgusted when I say hi to her

True – once the harvesting meme caught on and anons saw his response to it, it was simply too good of an opportunity to pass up. Him defending the Potter films as "fantasykino" was comedic gold.

I watched it last night actually. Very cool and underrated film. Sheen was great as Verrick, though Sweeny reminded me a bit too much of Robert Ginty from ‘The Exterminator’. He felt a bit too naïve and blue-eyed. It felt like there was a lot of overlap between neon noir and solei in the film, with many of the same themes and characteristics of both, successfully blended together. The ending in particular was very effective – the last conversation with Benjy and Ann and Verrick in particular. Sorta similar to the ending of NWR’s ‘Drive’.

Speaking of comedic gold… have a souvenir now that you've watched it lol

I guess we could say neon noir is what happens once the sun sets on film soleil

I want to purchase a pair of these Ray-ban Aviators, I even know the exact model Sly uses in the film, but I hate that every basic bitch wears them too, which puts me off tremendously.

But Can You Do This???

That scene was great – them hanging out and stealing cars, the banter and shenanigans.
The car chase with the car flying thru the (Pepsi?) semi trailer was so over the top, and Verrick’s reaction was funny as hell.

Yeah – the two are almost like Yin and Yang – two halves that can compliment and fulfil each other. I think ‘No Man’s Land’ was a perfect combo.

Should I add ‘Cobra’ to my backlog?

IKTFB
May I suggest you go the Jon Hamm way and get some American Optical/Randolph Engineering shades? They're the ones that replaced the Ray Ban Aviators for the military. I find them to be rather stylish.

On your comments about the ending of No Man's Land, it also reminded me of "Heat" and some crime films from the 70s like "The Marseille Contract" (starring Michael Caine, the quality of the film is questionable but it has its redeeming points on the aesthetics and car chase departments, plus that hard-boiled feel from having veteran actors all over the place that dress in a somewhat unfashionable way. It's like a cheap Bond film, but with a much more cynical, nihilist ending. Noir at its finest)

You most definitely should, I thought you were the one I was talking to in the last post lol.
You can't miss it, it's a masterpiece of the 80s. Everything is on point, the aesthetics, the humor, the action. It's epically over-the-top.

I was checking out the trailer to know if posting it would spoil you much, the good news is it won't. And it's one of those cheesy 80s trailers that are cheesy in a good way, check it out!
There's some epic banter in the film too, the "humor on point" I was talking about in the previous post.

Yes you should, if only to see a cartoonish version of Dirty Harry – because that's basically what Cobra is.

In the start of the movie, Sly sneaks in a grocery store to kill some perp, and he happens to stop by the Coors tall can section then he cracks one open (warm might I add) takes a swig and launches it like a grenade out in the battle field to make some noise for the killer. It's pure '80s b-grade kino.

Although the movie could have been much different, if it wasn't for Sly messing with the script constantly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_(1986_film)#Versions

Why even live

Btw, might as well throw in Raw Deal while you're at it.

Those look bretty gud for sure, I think I'll check those out.

That's quite ironic coming from the chick who showed her labia to the paparazzi. Also what is Emma Noelle doing in that post? Don't put her with the bong.

So there's three of us here exchanging eightiescore recs, nice.
I didn't know about the X rated version, why even live indeed.

Will make sure to check Raw Deal.
Did you guys watch Commando?

I've watched Commando so long ago that I barely remember it. I just enjoyed Predator a lot more than Commando, so that's the movie I remember Arnie the most.

I ought to give it a rewatch for sure.

Looks ’80s as fuck - the over the top, alpha action hero cop on steroids kind of fun.

It is, and it's very tongue-in cheek at times. I'll post only one more scene to avoid spoiling all the fun before you watch the film. It's terrific.

Someone must have ripped this version… even if it's one of those shitty XviD rips from the late '90s.

I've also read about some alternate cut of Blair Witch: Book Of Shadows, much closer to the script and director's idea, about a psychological horror movie.

Bane?
that masked man tho

I wonder what film stock they used.

I read about that too, and I’d love to see it, but the fanedit guys are so fucking autistic about not putting up torrents of their edits. The studio completely butchered the director’s original vision for the film. I still have hope we’ll get a proper director’s cut one day.

You need to stop

Are you an actual roastie? Serious question because you act like a bitch in every single one of these threads.

DUDE I FUCKING LOVE NEON

IT AUTOMATICALLY MAKES ANY MOVIE A 10/10

I guess you really are a shut in, uggos dislike, there's even a huge watson hate tumblr.

Sad

Another one of these?

Would you rather have us posting Best Emma in every thread? Just filter us, the generals keep up contained.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing

You fags certainly shit up other threads, this is doing nobody any favors, you could make your own board or take it to 4chan.

We don't though. Where do you see us posting Best Emma? Link me a post.

Just get some taste and stop recycling the same tired content over and over.

>>>/waifuist/

I didn't see pubmed in the previous threads :^)

DUDE I LOVE PAINFULLY AVERAGE C-LIST ACTRESSES

this

RYAN MURPHY IS UNIRONICALLY A KINO AUTEUR

I AM GAY FOR HIM (NO HOMO)

HEAD. NICE AND HOT.

This is my jam!

Emma's been the muse of filmmakers, musicians and photographers alike. She is such a goddess I fully expect to see a neoclassical sculptor make a figure of her at some point. One that will have to be compared to Michelangelo's or Giambologna's body of work to make it justice, because it'll put every piece of work that came after those to shame.

The only reason Aphrodite doesn't look like her is because the Greeks didn't have the pleasure of knowing Emma.

According to modern science Emma’s beauty has been measured to at least a hectohelen on the Helen Beauty Scale – which is the highest score of any living woman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_(unit)

Nice!
I would wage war for Best Emma tbh

Toothpick?

lol, I didn't remember that
based Refn probably watched No Man's Land

I’d say we’re already at war – a meme war against a certain autistic connoisseur of black & white fantasykino.

Stallone appears to have a similar thing going on in ‘Cobra’, only with a match instead of a toothpick.

lel
I think you give him too much credit though

Pretty sad

Probably – he is quite tenacious in his efforts though, we have to give him that if nothing else.

Anyway, I remembered that one of the few podcasts I still listen to dedicated an entire episode to Italiansploitation – not just limited to giallo, but still a very interesting listen for fans of Lucio Fulci, Bruno Matei, Joe D’Amato, &c., &c.
Radiodrome - Episode #169 – Italiansploitation: 1201beyond.com/episode-169-italiansploitation/

Anyone got a sauce on the song they play at the end? I thought it was really catchy.

It is what is.

Well, the match is a Chekov's gun, it is literally there for a reason beyond style.

>Radiodrome - Episode #169 – Italiansploitation: 1201beyond.com/episode-169-italiansploitation/
Downloading. Will try using soundhound to help you with the song. Helped me find this once, Children of Bodom used a sample from the Miami Vice soundtrack and it catched my attention.

Soundhound says it's "Queen of the Dark Horizons" by Rhapsody

Cheers! I dig the opera/metal combination. The only other examples I can think of are Nightwish (with Tarja Turunen), and Aina, who made an entire opera metal album.

wew lad, she just took aesthetics to a new level
I've known Rhapsody for a while, they changed their name to Rhapsody of Fire some years ago. There's also the lead's solo albums, his name is Luca Turilli.
Check this song out for example.

FUG - I remember these guys now – they made some songs with Christopher motherfucking Lee too some years ago: hooktube.com/watch?v=Z93SdirnzTw

HIGH RES

>FUG - I remember these guys now – they made some songs with Christopher motherfucking Lee too some years ago: hooktube.com/watch?v=Z93SdirnzTw
Nice!
Much appreciated, thanks a lot user!

PS: I sprained my ankle yesterday while practicing tennis like a good Dickie Dollar Scholar so I'll have limited mobility for some days and can't do much besides sitting on the computer. I was thinking of making some new OC.
Any ideas? I'm not very inspired right now and the best I could come up with was

Sorry to hear that, mate. I sprained my ankle quite badly back in elementary school whilst on a field trip, and I had to walk the entire way back on a downhill forest road. I ended up having to go to the hospital for an x-ray, and had to walk on crutches for a while after that.

I fully approve of the Red Devil/Chad Radwell meme.
Maybe a SQ/Bane crossover as well, with Boone/Pete going ‘no one cared who I was till I put on the mask’.

Think we’ll hear back from the user who decided to give the show a chance because of Chad?

Damn, that must have hurt. I walked about three blocks immediately after the thing, but was quickly put on NSAIDs and got some ice. The way I got the sprain was rather pathetic as I was practicing on my own against the wall. Had to do a smash and fucked up my ankle.
I'm digging the bane crossover idea, being an avid baneposter myself.
Another possibility could be a Scream Queens/True Lies crossover, like it has been hinted on some pastas. I mean, there's Jamie Lee Curtis in both.

PS: when looking for pics of Emma on a Tennis court I found out about yet another Emma Roberts, who is a tennis player from Rhinelander. It's rather odd to me because Best Emma traces her origins to a similar sounding place, Rhinebeck.
Also have some Emma Noelle Roberts doing tennis :^)

>she will never moan, "Game… set… ohhhhh… match!" as you orgasm together
I did not need these feels tonight.

KEK, good post

Name of the blonde qt?

instagram.com/dsavre/
That's her apparently

Yeah I was just looking her up after Googling it (didn't even notice her handle was in the pic at first lel). Thank you anyways though.

lol, no problem
I love the civility and camaraderie we have in these threads

Best Emma brings out the best in people, user.

What a beautiful thing to say user

I know, right? And we can all appreciate how kino Ryan Murphy shows are. Also, neon.

Neon is here to stay, friendo

It is easily in the top five of the most amount of pain I’ve been in, and it was my own fault – we were playing hide and seek in the woods.

There is a connection between ‘Scream Queens’ and Hitchcock’s ‘Psycho’ too: Jamie Lee Curtis’ mother, Janet leigh, played Marion Crane in ‘Psycho’, and in episode 8 (‘Mommie Dearest’) of the first season of ‘Scream Queens’, there is a homage the infamous shower-scene with Jamie’s character.

I’ve gotta say, big guy – this really tickled my funny bone. Well played!

I had sprained my ring finger once playing basketball, but this bullshit is something else in terms of inconvenience. The main problem is that walking becomes extremely painful despite being a big guy (at least relatively speaking, a big guy for someone else so to speak). I'm on ketoprofen and ice though, and as long as I don't move it's not painful.
Was listening to vid related minutes ago, which is pretty fitting. Lana del Rey comes in handy too in these situations, nothing like her opioid delirium sound as you rest your foot in the ice water laying back with your eyes closed.
Oh, I was aware of it. I guess we could say that most of the Scream Queens cast is acting royalty. Bitter people will call it nepotism, but when there's talent it's not nepotism.
I wasn't sure you had seen it yet so I decided to post it. I knew that webm before even watching Scream Queens, being an avid /bane/poster myself. I'm surprised no one has sperged about muh cuckchan yet.

The episode when Chanel faces the Red Devil and assumes it's Munsch is such a classic.

Wait, WAT
They gave you ice and painkillers? I didn’t get any of that. I think I waited to go to the hospital too though. You never really quite appreaciate how fucking good it is to be healthy and able to move about as you wish till you’re down on the grown.
“What’s the main thing that being so seriously ill teaches you? That you never want to be that ill again.”
— Sir Roger Moore

I was very impressed by the cast too – Jamie Lee Curtis is a horror icon, and best Emma previously did ‘SCRE4M’. The makers are obviously big fans of the genre too, with all the little nods and homages and references all over the place. As for the people talking about nepotism, they fail to see that acting is a skill/trait you can inherit, just like in sports/athletics and academics. I wouldn’t be surprised if these people believe it is all environment and that genes don’t matter.

I think the WebM works even better pretending the post is being made on 4chan, and she is forced to click the Google captch before she is able to post. It could work with the captcha here too, but the Google one makes it better IMHO.

Seconded. I liked how they pretended to be feminists in order to get close to Munsch too, so that they could try to take her out, thinking she was the killer.

Anyone know how the fuck Munsch survived the poisoning and the freezing?

Also, consider those double dubs checked.

Tons of promo pictures and screencaps of the episodes on this site: 5h-photos.com/ScreamQueens/gallery/index.php

Oh my god, that is such deep lore. Every time I think I understand how brilliant Ryan Murphy, another layer of his genius is revealed.

Wow. Just look at that. That use of red and pink tones really highlights the connection between blood and pinkness, violence and femininity. It's like a modern commentary on the whole slasher genre, when you think about it. Fucking amazing.

Not enough symmetrical stills in black & white for your taste?

I saw both band on concerts, the Turilli-one was awesome, the other was shit, despite Fabio's awesome voice. Now they are doing something together again I think?

worst emma tbh

whoopsie daisy forgot my pic

Well, they gave me painkillers (diclofenac/paracetamol) and told me to use ice and ibuprofen 600mg lol. A friend who's had sprains before told me to get ketoprofen instead. The biggest perk of ketoprofen is the anti inflammatory effect though (or perhaps I don't fully appreciate how much it dulls the pain because I haven't had to experience the untreated pain).
Best Bond tbh, although I don't think I've been as ill as him.
It's also not just the genes but the fact that the environment mentioned is literally an acting environment. To keep with the baneposting, Best Emma was born into acting, molded by it. She went to the sets where her aunt Julia performed, as a toddler. She grew up surrounded by actors.
I agree, but the ones sperging about 4chan are the same people who dislike Scream Queens so I expected them to throw a fit.
Well, she'a a final girl after all :^)

Aesthetic af

KEK, this will never get old unlike Munsch :^)

don't use that word. that word is forever ruined.

oh, you

Best Emma, best thread.

That’s right, user! Best thread on Holla Forums 9 times in a row.

perky!

Impeccablr taste as always

Indeed. I should add this to my workout mix.

based

turkeys

More like the ongoing circlejerk.

Dont you virgins ever get tired of stroking each others cocks?

You

have

to

go

back

Mad

as

all

fuck.

Remember this post when someone claims Best Emma is "reddit's Emma"

Any smug best Emmas?

You can detect a certain level on smugness in these pics.

ayyy I think you might have saved that smug Kate from when I posted it on /mu/
can't believe robertsbro is also a katebro

Seems like I wasn't the one who posted "smug kate.jpg", it's not on my folder

Got any rare Kates?

something doesn't add up

I don’t think I got that many painkillers when I broke my leg even. I busted my knee last year going on my daily jog – the temperature had dropped below zero in the night, and there was a thin layer of ice on the gravel. It hurt like a son of a bitch, but I got up and mostly limped the rest of the way – which, in hindsight, probably was a bad idea. Later that day my knee was so painful I could just barley move – I was afraid I had fractured it or something worse. Still didn’t go to the hospital though. My elderly neighbour (she was probably in her 80s at the time) once fractured her leg, and she didn’t go to the doctor till weeks later to get it looked at, by then it had already started healing, so there wasn’t anything the doctor could do.
I liked Sir Roger Moore better as Simon Templar in ‘The Saint’ – I started watching that show just two or three days before he passed away.

So best Emma got it from both then! The best of both worlds.

He’ll always find something to sperg out about. I’m no fan of the ‘rent free’ meme, but it seriously seems like Ryan Murphy is living rent free in his head.

She is like the Terminator – you just can’t stop her.

you are right, something is off here

'SCREAM QUEENS' IS UNIRONICALLY GREAT TELEVISION.

IT EVEN SOMETIMES FEATURES NEON LIGHTING, THE HALLMARK OF KINO.

nice blogpost, faggot

Don’t forget to like and subscribe!

Rare enough?

kek, really makes you think

Good evening, fellow Kate fans!

Kino
Oh, I just swiched painkillers around, didn't take them all at once. The doctor gave me a packet of diclofenac/paracetamol, good for 8 hours. Then I took Ibuprofen 600 that I had at home. And then for the next dose I switched to Ketoprofen.
Haven't had the pleasure to watch it but I hear it's good.
Indeed lol. And I'm with you regarding the "rent free" meme.
Not even Mike Myers could

Quality contribution

Nice

Good evening, chanelbro :^)

Reminder to report pedo scum

DUDE I LOVE WE ARE THE MILLERS

Robertsfags confirmed for pedophiles

==DUDE TWIN PEAKS IS KINO

Sad!

I think it is pretty obvious that the VVatsonfag has completely lost his shit.

FBI, open up!

We have a special way to treat pedos here

I think it is pretty obvious that shit attracts flies.

Reminds me of this post by the Abbeyfag

Yes, you better get the fuck out of this thread before you attract more.

Watson > Roberts

wow, you really told me

Roberts is decent actor, I'll give her that.

Yet it clearly didn't get thru to you since you are still here.

Nothing personal. I just saw this is the most popular thread and though why not. There's CP in the other threads if you want to have a look

Funny, your little two-man circlejerk has been told to fuck off many times and yet here you are.

Holy shit, I thought the watsonfag was a creep but this really cements it. Based abbeyfag saw it coming from the start, he can come to this thread any time he pleases.

I don't think that's a thing watsonfag

K I'm done nice thread.

Almost as funny as you still clicking these threads and your buttbuddy now spamming pictures of little girls.

whatever you say, watsonfag

This guy has it all figured out.

Almost as funny as pretending to think that Emma Roberts is a great talent or beauty.

ohhh shit

There's at least three of us who are both Best Emma fans and neon noir fans. I recommended "No Man's Land", there's the based user who watched it and likes giallo too but hasn't watched Cobra yet and there's the other user who watched Cobra like me and provided insight on it.

Feels bad, man.

Why are referring to yourself?

Nice one user, do you have any more jokes?

Ugh I hate 2d fags.

Ahoy! I’m stuck on like 17% after dial-up speed. Looks like I’m gonna have to bite the bullet and go for YTS ;_;

begone goon

Nice kek

OMG LOOK AT THIS CHICK WITH THE PROMINENT NOSE AND WIDE MOUTH

SO FUCKING HOT

Leave now and never come back

that poster is rlm-tier humor

WTF idiot, it's only prominent on that first pic which was obviously taken from near with a short focal distance lens

Soon. Can someone tell me why 8/tv/ is anti pedo while 4/tv/ was "pro" pedo all these years. I know it's an entirely different website but given under the context of Holla Forums shouldn't Holla Forums especially be pro pedo. Yes I know most of the 4/tv/ fags went to /waifuist/ but it doesn't make sense to me tbh.

Also Leon: The Proffesional.
Thoughts, queries and statements?

I leave this board for a day and come here and you're still talking about me and blaming shit on me when i wasn't even here

Truly you are nigger tier.

Blue and pink neon literally make any film art.
Also, I don't know if you know this, but I'm a NatSoc. If you can't handle that, I guess you're a pussy.

DUDE I"VE BEEN NATSOC SINCE I WAS 16 TOO

WE ARE FUCKING PATRICE

I didn't ask for those feels user

Doesn't especially anti-pedo to me. There's still actual child porn on the front page.

kek

That was me. Holla Forums is going through a pedo purge and you're stuck with me.

Where are the mods?

14/88, my dude. Let's watch Scream Queens while we plan our next move to topple the ZOG. Scream Queens is implicitly white, you know.

Gotta even out the threads now.

Sorry to make you feel as sad I do.

Just fuck my shit up.

This isn't the Holla Forums you're used to. Our mods are CHAOS ITSELF, bound by no laws or guidelines.

Is it worth seeing? The first one was decent enough IMHO.

It it walks like a duck…

That's enough.

As if we needed further confirmation that Robertsfags have shit taste.

Reminder to globally report the pedoposts.
I had to go into hide images mode for now, absolutely disgusting. I hope this pedo is lynched by a mob that eviscerates him alive like he deserves.
The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

No idea, I was just commenting on the title that's literally "Another Wolfcop" and looks like Cobra
Exactly

pathetic.

a.pomf.space/fsagouwqpqep.jpg

Wrongo bongo

This is fucked up shit

Congratualtions, waifufags!
You made this place literally Holla Forums
Complete with pedos

Let's hope the mods get off their fat asses and deal with this shitposter.

Hell yea did you know they called Hillary a bitch in American Soyboy Story? The series is so redpilled!

Fixed

These reddit generals were not around a few weeks ago

see

Aye. The hotpocket mods we've got here aren't very helpful to begin with.

I might give it a watch later on then. The first one used a lot of practical effects and the humour wasn't too bad compared to most comedies these days.

Back to 4chan with you.

Before it was this Emma Roberts spam, it was Emma Williams spam. Before that, it was Maisie Williams spam. Before that, ASR, etc., etc.

None of them were this obnoxious and attracted actual pedoposters

Not that you would be the main producer of spam or anything though. You only contribute with high quality posts.

Wow

Fuck yeah, I love how Ryan Murphy just gets it! You can tell he's not really a Democrat faggot male feminist - he's a based faggot!

You can tell he's the type of man who won't just prep the bull but he will jerk him off into his girlfriend while tonguing his asshole. He's that dedicated to his shitcraft.

How are Best Emma threads obnoxious? They're some of the few threads about an actress that aren't just dumb waifuism and posting pics of her. We discuss bodies of work here, and even related material without Emma in them.

Stay mad watsonfag

Could you have any more of a hateboner for Murphy? You sound really fucking obsessed.

Uh, if you don't like Ryan Murphy, why are you in this thread?

Walsh>Williams>literal dogshit>Watson

Who could ever not be obsessed with Scream Queens and American Horror Story I mean it's fucking epic!

Only someone who hasn't watched them. Oh wait, you didn't and you're still obsessed with them!

You sound a little young to be on this site, sweetie.

Gee, who could this be, I wonder.

Oh boy, so this is the power of NATSOC

It seems like there's a Scream Queens marathon in your mind 24/7 judging by how mad you are about it

quelle surprise

Yes, who cares about grammar to begin with, right? Not someone who can't stop talking about shows and films he doesn't bother to watch.

That's right! Emma Roberts was in the much acclaimed movie "We're the Millers". How could I forget!

Wrong
Wrong again, we've been harsh critics of several 80s and neo 80s movies in these threads.
Huh?

As an actual grammar Nazi, let me tell you that you should be ashamed of typing that second sentence. What's your first language?

Well, seeing as how you can't bring yourself to talk about her and the films and shows she's in, it can't be easy.

DUDE NERVE WAS THE BEST THEATRICAL EXPERIENCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

IVE ALSO BEEN NATSOC SINCE I WAS 16, YEA IM PRETTY COOL

DUDE HARRY POTTER WAS THE BEST THEATRICAL EXPERIENCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
IVE ALSO BEEN A CUCK SINCE I WAS 16, YEA IM PRETTY AUTISTIC

Kek doesn't surprise me one bit

Jeez, that's sad, dude. Get some taste.

Kek

DUDE NERVE HAD PINK AND BLUE

AMAZING CINEMATOGRAPHY BEST FILM IVE EVER SEEN IN THEATERS

You think that's bad? I also can't stop shitposting about films and shows I haven't seen. I need help.

BOOM

t. Sisyphus

DUDE WERE THE MILLERS IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE YOU BETTER NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU

IVE BEEN NATSOC SINCE I WAS 16, I WILL FUCK YOU UP

Sounds like this isn't the board for you, soyboy.

Holy shit, when I saw that it featured neon frickin' lighting I just about died.

DUDE HARRY POTTER IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE YOU BETTER NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU

IVE BEEN SHITPOSTING FOR 16 HOURS STRAIGHT, I WILL FUCK YOU UP

EMMAFAG BTFO

I MEAN FUCK TONE AND LIGHTING JUST THE FACT THAT IT HAD PINK AND SHADES OF PINK AND THAT LIGHT BLUE

FUCK IT HAD MY 18 YEAR OLD NATSOC SELF JUST CREAMING MYSELF I HAD TO SEE IT TWICE

Robertsfags are legit assmad

They are the most petty little shits I've ever encountered online, even moreso than animefags.

DUDE NEPOTISM LMAO

I MEAN FUCK TONE AND LIGHTING JUST THE FACT THAT IT WAS BLACK AND WHITE

FUCK IT HAD MY 16 YEAR OLD SJW SELF JUST CREAMING MYSELF I HAD TO SEE IT TWICE

DUDE HORSE FACES

DUDE SEA-BISCUIT AT THE RACES

FUCK ACTUAL DIRECTION AND PRODUCTION DAVE FRANCO AND PINK AND BLUE ALL I FUCKING NEED BABY

YOU KNOW I HAVE A HELLA GOOD EYE SINCE I WAS NATSOC SINCE I WAS 16

We aren't though. Why would I be mad about a guy who shits one of the most innovative and prophetical films of the last decade without bothering to watch it?

DUDE EMMA ROBERTS ISN'T A LITERAL WHO PART 9

DUDE AMERICAN SOYBOY STORY IS AMAZING RYAN MURPHY IS A GENUIS

=DUDE STOP MAKING FUN OF THE FILM THAT WAS SO NICE I SAW IT TWICE IT WAS THE BEST THEATRICAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE==

I'VE ALSO BEEN NATSOC SINCE I WAS 16, YOU SHOULD TAKE MY OPINIONS SERIOUSLY

'So prophetic. I mean, c'mon, it had neon in it!

NEIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOAH NELLY, CALM DOWN MS. ROBERTS

SCREAM QUEENS IS LIKE A LOVE LETTER TO SLASHER MOVIES

THERE'S EVEN A FINAL GIRL IN IT THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW MURPHY IS A TRUE FAN OF THE GENRE

oh fuck
lol

HOLY SHIT WHO COULD HAVE EVER MISSED THE BRILLIANCE OF SCREAM QUEENS AIRING IN THE SAME TIMESLOT AS GLEE

I HEARD THAT RYAN MURPHY REALLY LIKES TO FRAME HIS SHOTS TERRIBLY JUST TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE'S BEING AN AUTEUR

BETS PLACE YOUR BETS HERE ROBERTS IN PINK AND BLUE

BE CAREFUL, THAT ROBERTS IS A BITER AND SHE ALSO MIGHT SUE

Looks like the VVatsonfag is back to autistically spam the thread with his redtext fanfiction and reply to his own posts ad nauseam.
See you all in the next Best Emma General, when, a certain autistic fantasykino connoisseur hopefully has had some time to cool down or been picked up by the partyv& for his CP posting earlier.

Call me a cuck, will ya? Laugh at my fantasykino, will ya? Point out that the woman of my dreams got harvested, will ya? @BestEmmaGeneral @Holla Forums You’re FUCKING dead…

It's the same faggot from that shithole /b not a VVatsonfag.

lol

Sweetie, look up the blue whale challenge. Nerve was ahead of the curve.

I still like Best Emma.

based

based

So cute.

?Who?

'no'

Imagine being Best Emma and finding free coffee just like that

This got more relevant than ever now that legacy captcha is dead (even if that was a thread so you had to do image captcha anyways).
Press F to pay respects.

F

WAT
What kind of captcha are they using nowadays then? I browsed 4/pol/ during the 2016 election, but, of course, I blocked all Google scripts, so posting was out of the question, even if they allowed VPN anons to post.

The shitty one like in the 4U 4U 4U webm

Legacy captcha was like this

These are my other ones from those good times

Good grief. I give Holla Forums some flack, but the amount of datamining going on over at 4chan is just getting silly.
We could make a Holla Forums edition of the Chanel #2/Baneposting WebM with sound.

It's fucking exasperating, I go back for one day and find this bullshit.
Never before did I love the cripple so much, fucking g00k can suck it.

Wow, Best Emma keeps giving me dubs.
For further clarification, the image captcha was always there but only newfags used it. The much faster legacy captcha was available in options. Google is taking it down in March, but Hiroshim00t decided it'd be a good thing to take it away now. I'm guessing their bets are on anons paying for passes, which won't happen in a large scale because
among other reasons

Check out this thread boards.4chan.org/g/thread/64433620 for some more funny captchas, I posted a few including the ones posted above
Some user just posted pic related

I can’t for the life of me understand how the fags over there can be OK with this shit.
Hotwheels is a born again Christfag who regrets all the ‘wicked’ things he’s done now. Even ol’ Jimbo is better than the Nip they’ve got running shit over there.

That's a quite spicy pic of Best Emma, and it has the same dubs you got :^)
I don't think they're OK with it tbh. When I was a newfag I was annoyed by it but thought it was the price of posting there, then I found out about legacy captcha and it was a massive relief. Now we're back to zero. Legacy captcha was even fun sometimes because of the occasional funny captchas like the ones posted above, and you could also mess with the google AI by feeding it one good word and one wrong sometimes. Like, replacing the second word with "nigger" to shit up their address databases.

Best Emma’s whimsical magic at work!

I started my shitposting career on 4chan back in 2009(?), and I can’t remember if captchas were a thing back then. After I started taking my online privacy more seriously I couldn’t go back to Google captchas even if I wanted. Holla Forums even allows Torposting.

Nice!
I couldn't take my privacy too seriously even if I wanted to tbh, as I'm forced to use kikebook for some university stuff.
I take my privacy more seriously when it comes to mobile devices though, my phone is a Blackberry and I only use the most essential apps. I tend to browse incognito.
Had LinkedIn for some time and it was a nightmare.

BTW, don't you feel comfy af in this bumplocked thread?

I shudder at the thought of having to use any of the social media sites or the botnet web browsers. In fact, I was just catching up on Braving Ruin’s videos on online privacy before I decided to check on this thread.
Surveillance, Inc. - Part One: Privacy by Braving Ruin: hooktube.com/watch?v=Ujsy0Nw3ALc
I’ve got a hotmail account for my ‘official’ stuff, but I should probably switch to some other, paid service that is security focused.

Quite so! Maybe a certain shitposter won’t think to check back here when he gets bored and wants to shitpost. I think he got mad at a post I made in another thread:

Nice dubs again! And what a gorgeous pic.
Maybe you could switch to some free mail that's more privacy oriented than hotmail? How about tutanota.com?
That's my line of thought too.

Surely it can’t go on for much longer?

I’ll check them out. Looks like a really good alternative. I’ve been trying to free myself of software connected to NSA’s Prism: prism-break.org/en/
If only the Russians would hurry the fuck up and get a stable/functioning version of ReactOS running.

It is nice to know you can get his ass to hurt simply by posting a ‘reaction image’ of best Emma. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the user who thinks ‘Get Out’ had the potential to become an ‘iconic cult classic’. FFS.

I didn’t know that – only that he had done the soundtrack for Fulci’s ‘The Beyond’ as well as Deadato’s ‘Cannibal Holocaust’. Umberto Lenzi’s ‘Cannibal Ferox’ is still on my list of films to check out. Too bad it can be a pain in the ass to find decent torrents of these Italiansploitation films.
The Italians made the best (non-Carl Barks/Don Rosa) Donald Duck stories as well: PKNA - Paperinik New Adventures! I loved that series growing up. It finally got an official US release too starting last year, I think it was.

lol, can't believe how much we have in common
I've been wanting that ever since XP got phased out
Well, we know he's been a cuck since he was sixteen :^)
Non si sevizia un paperino is an absolute classic. Pretty fucked up too. It even got Fulci in trouble because he had to prove in court he didn't expose a kid to a naked woman to film one of the scenes. I downloaded a full DVD for it, not in ISO but the files with menus and all. Let me see if I can find you the filename.
The soundtrack is employed in a very contrasting way, you can have a peaceful tune while the most gruesome of violence happens. It's one of the few films that has managed to get a strong visceral reaction from me. Makes the torture scene from Reservoir Dogs look like a children's game. It's not so much the gore as the violence of the acts themselves that makes it painful to watch. The gore helps making it feel real though (even with the signature orange blood as is expected from gialli).
Is it animated or what?

Hey, it's your lucky day! No torrents!
mega.nz/#F!l5NxCZgJ!NGQ6lSVklrSTd8ruKm3aPQ

Password: JONATAN
It has English, Spanish and Italian audio, Spanish subs. I think you might be able to download English subs in SRT and use them. It's the full DVD.

Did you post ? Because I sure as hell posted these:

I was stuck on Vista way past the expiration date before I made the move to 7. I’d like to make the jump to Gnu/Linux, but ReactOS would be a breeze to move to. I’m not gonna move onto another Windows OS though, so until the Russians get their shit together it’s 7 for me.

Maybe his GF hooked up with Jamal & Tyrone while he was at the cinema seeing the most recent Harry Potter film for the third time.

The opening theme of ‘Cannibal Holocaust’ is extremely peaceful too, it is almost like it tries to lull you into this false sense of comfort before hell breaks loose. I remember the colour of the blood being off in the Hammer Horror films was well. Some modern films resorts to almost black coloured blood in order to get away with showing blood by the MPAA. Red blood is a big no no unless you are going for an R rating.

It’s a comic book series – the first series started in the mid/late ’90s, and was followed by ‘PK²’, which wasn’t as good, and got cancelled so they had to end it before they could wrap things up. A third series started just a few years ago. Not sure if it ever got an official release outside of Italy, but they got a very good fan translation very quickly.
I’ve been working (on and off) on a ‘guide’ to PKNA – which issues to read and which to skip. I could upload what I’ve got to Pastebin if you are interested.

Cheers. Doesn’t look like Mega will let me DL with Pale Moon though. I am told to DL their desktop client or switch to Chrome.

Nope. I only posted the one I mentioned earlier, where I got accused of waifu spamming.

Same lol. People hate on Vista but it's much closer to XP than 7 is. They made every complication on 7 more accentuated. I now have 7 but aesthetically it's almost like Vista, quick launch bar and all.
Try openSUSE some time, I have it in my setup. I actually have a triple boot setup lol. XP is the other system.
Same. Well, I have 8.1 on a tablet but that's it. And I refuse to upgrade it to 10.
I'm not sure why they used that orange blood in giallos though, as they were certainly not trying to get lower ratings.
Interesting. Never been too big on comics.
You use Pale Moon too? LOL
I feel like talking to a clone of myself.
We both love Best Emma, we kept Windows 7 without willing to get it in the first place, we are probably both natsocs, we love neon noir and film soleil, we love synthwave, we probably both wear tshirts with palm trees on them, we both got our ankles sprained at some point. This is some 6th day shit lmao.
I'm able to download with Pale Moon, maybe it's some extension you have that's blocking it.
Ayyy, lone wolf robertsbros are on the loose then.

My current PC had 8 installed on it, but I just couldn’t stand that shit. It was a complete trainwreck, and I cannot even begin to imagine what 10 must be like.

I’m not that big on comic either, at least not US/superhero comics. I grew up with a lot of Franco Belgian comics, especially Tintin, and Lee Falk’s ‘The Phantom’, and reprints of the classic EC Comics horror stories from the 1950s.
You could check out the PKNA prologue miniseries Disney Italia made to see if there was enough interest in a full-scale series: ‘#0 – Evronians’, ‘#0/2 – The Winds of Time’ & ‘#0/3 – Xadhoom!’ It works as a nice introduction to the PKNA series and introduces us to the world and the characters that we’ll follow later on. Claudio Sciarrone is the best illustrator they had working on the series.

Woah! I’m freaking out, man! This is weird as a fuck. What are the odds?
You’re not a big Lovecraft fan too, right?
I’ve got my red t-shirt with palm trees and surfing on actually. It is probably my favourite shirt.
I’ve got Adblock Latitude, NoScript, RequestPolicy & uBlock Origin running on Pale Moon 27.7.1 (64-bit), so it could be they are fucking shit up.

Maybe these threads have brought more anons into the light?

10 is better for desktops, but for tablets 8 is the best.
Pretty amazing to be honest. I was always impressed by how popular synthwave and giallo is among fashy people but this is something else.
Never really got into his stuff, but maybe I'd like it.
Nice. I'm wearing a navy blue polo shirt with white and green stripes, Best Emma style. Top 4 stripes are green.
Why uBlock Origin a the same time as ABL?
I only have ABL by the way. Tried NoScript but it was too unusable given the sites I frequent. What does RequestPolicy do?
I'm certain they have

Also check this out and check those digits

Fuckin’ A. This is some borderline ‘Twilight Zone’ shit we’ve got going on here.
HPL was probably the most redpilled author ever. Lefties are still butthurt about him to this day, and are trying to hijack Lovecraftian horror by including SJW shit. The YouTuber Arkham Reporter does videos pointing out this SJW shit, and Lovecraft in general. If you are more into Lovecraftian horror films, we’ve got a thread for that up now:
I can highly recommend Peter Weir’s ‘The Last Wave’. IMHO is is one of the best horror-esque films of all time – better than ‘The Exorcist’ even. Stuart Gordon’s ‘From Beyond’ also deserves a mention, for obvious reasons.

There are some shit uBlock Origin can’t get rid of for some reason, so ABL is to take care of those pesky ads. RequestPolicy lets you pick which ‘sub-scripts’ to run on sites. For example, with it I can actually use YT, running the exact scripts needed to play the video. It is extremley helpful and allows you to choose the scripts you need to make the site run and look like normal, but without all the unnecessary shit.

After all the shitposting that went down last night I didn’t think this thread had more magic left in it, but clearly I was dead wrong.

I'll have to check it out. To me "lovecraftian" was just another meme word like "dishonest".
How do you use your taskbar in 7? If you have a similar setup to mine I'll freak out lol.
Emma's magic is so whimsical

A lot of people like to throw it around and attach it to just about anything horror imaginable, so normalfags just think of Cthulhu and tentacles when they hear it.

I’m stuck with the vanilla/classic look. Reminds me of the good old days on Windows 98.

I think we can get a lot more mileage out of this thread now thanks to Emmavs whimsical magic tbh. Those in the know will check it out, and anons who just wants to shitpost might stay away from it and shit up the threads on the front page instead.

Did you get Pale Moon to avoid the Australis bullshit or for some other reason? In my case it was partly because of Australis and partly because of the SJW infestation of Mozilla where they fired the CEO for donating to Prop 8 or something like that.

Well, I'm certainly a normalfag in that regard then kek. 4/tv/ has been using it in a very cancerous way though. Check out pic related lmao, sometimes they also mix it with sneedposting.
I never looked back after getting XP, always hated the classic look. How does the taskbar work in classic mode? Is the explorer pinned there or did you go for a quick launch bar solution like I did?
I agree. The sheer popularity was our doom yesterday with the shithead posting CP and the watsonfag, if they aren't the same person.

Shit, I posted a neo noir without noticing. I'll check if it's worth it.

Read this thread lmfao, it's absolute cancer but it made me laugh hard
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/87823926/#87824114

I tried watching ‘Cast a Deadly Spell’, but I bailed on it pretty quickly. It is noir, but Lovecraft would be spinning in his grave if he knew about it. If you are looking for genuine Lovecraftian horror I would avoid CaDS – if you are looking for something noir it might be worth checking out.

Explorer is pinned, but that is just because I haven’t bothered to do anything with it.

I ditched Firefox as soon as I learned about DRM (Digital Rights Management).
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/05/12/update-on-digital-rights-management-and-firefox/

They recently added some feature sponsored by a Soros funded group to crack down on ‘fake news’ as well, so there is no way I’m going back to FF.

The more popular these threads become, the more shitposters we get. I think it is at least somewhat suspicious that we got hit by the CP spammer in the same timeslot the VVatsonfag tend to do his shitposting.

That’s just some anons messing around, right? Right?

Of coursh!
It's like sneedposting, a meme to make people angry

I guess I'll watch it then, I enjoy noir a lot. I have some other movies in my backlog though.
Check this out: support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/975784/guided-help-enable-the-quick-launch-bar-in-windows-7
It's how I got it working almost like in the older versions.
>blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/05/12/update-on-digital-rights-management-and-firefox/
Actually the lack of DRM on Pale Moon annoys me sometimes, it's a necessary evil for being able to use spotify like the normie scum I am :^)
EWWWWWWWWWWWW
It really is.

I want to believe.
When it comes to current year 4chan nothing would surprise me though.

I’ll check it out – if it can make it less messy, that’s something I could get behind.

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

smh tbh fam

If it was him, hopefully the VVatsonfag did get a visit by the partyv& last night – it would certainly cause the shitposting to sink to a record low.

Well, time to catch some much-needed Zs.
Cobra and Fast, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! just finished DL-ing, so I’ll check them out ASAP.

For fashwave/art enthusiasts out there, here is a vid Red Ice TV did on it recently.

>activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
Absolutely disgusting.
I know, I know lol
We can only hope.

Also I went to the window earlier today and took a snapshit just after the sunset, I think it turned out decently aesthetic. I wish I could go out and take pics but I'll have to wait until my ankle heals.
We can only hope!

Was nice posting with you user, see you tomorrow!

It's hilarious how they ignore that fashwave aesthetics are a variation of synthwave and vaporwave. It's embarrassing how the left talks about shit they haven't bothered researching first.

Do you guys think the VVatsonfag is ready to read that guy's work? :^)

DUDE IVE BEEN NATSOC SINCE I WAS 16 I ALSO POST ON 4CUCK BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT TASTE

NERVE IS FUCKING KINO DONT FUCK WITH ME OR I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFE TO DESTROY YOU

OH NO NO NO NO

>mfw I went to archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/ghost/only and the watsonfag was triggered at a post about the Oscar mix up from last year.
I bet he's still bitter Worst Emma lost that role.

Wow, look at all these pure coincidences!

And here I was thinking we had made progress.

If you search for ghostposts on 4plebs with the name of virtually any actress his autism shows up lol
I think Honorary Emma triggers him even more than Best Emma.
Check out this magnificent roast by a stoner lol
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91217167

Also the posts he came across are actually mine, but he conveniently left out the parts where I call him out on his pedo spam and where anons call him out on his autism

Woah! Not cool, bro.

Time for some music

I still want feedback on my pic :^)

Just noticed I wrote the same thing twice in that post, how embarrassing

Well, if nothing else the resident VVatsonfag Virgin Red(text) Devil is in no position to whine since he is a crossposter himself. The ‘.JPG’ image format is a dead giveaway whenever he posts his screenshots.

I like your photo. I’ve always been a fan of photography, and photos of the sky/clouds in particular, though I have no talent when it comes to photography myself. I wish I had a view like that to gaze at – are those palm trees? All I have to look at are naked leaf-trees and towering pine-trees and a grey, cloudy sky.

I recently read that Tim Burton actually shot ‘Corpse Bride’ with a Canon EOS-1D Mark II

top kek, I think we're going to call him that in the future
Wow user, you're eagle-eyed!
Thanks! Yes, they're palm trees.
Not too long ago the view I had was even worse than yours, I lived in the bottom apartment of a two story building. I had one window that you could look at the street (all you saw was actually the house in front) and the other 3 windows all pointed to a internal patio that was the bottom of the cooling chimney.
I wish I could take a more interesting pic by including more of the land but I'd amount to nearly doxxing myself.

Every time I see a picture with the format .JPG, .PNG now, I’m immediately thinking it must be this guy. Is he using MS Paint or something?

Not too sure about the view tbh. My bedroom window faces the neighbours garden, and the couple that lived there moved closer to the city centre, so the gov’ment bought the property, and now they use it to house refugees aka niggers & ragheads straight from a third world shithole country. Thankfully there are some trees that block view right into their kitchen & living room, but my room is right on level with one of their bedrooms. Smh tbh.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some shitposters would be autistic and butthurt enough to try and pinpoint your location because you talked smack about their waifu, so better safe than sorry.

Wasn’t one of Lynch’s films shot on a standard video camera too? I think a found footage horror film would be a perfect fit for being shot on a standard video camera – the non-HD resolution might work to the film’s advantage. The two films I ordered from the H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society arrived in the mail today – one was a black & white silent film (from 2005) in standard def, and the other (from 1987) was actually shot on a VHS tape camera. I really dig the VHS look on horror films – the picture & audio quality as well as the analogue glitches just looks right.

I like the film cameras more than digital myself. Not just the look and feel of having the photographs in an album or a picture frame, but the development as well – seeing the photographs come to live in the darkroom is really appealing.

Not sure, maybe a phone?
Oh, sucks to have refugees around
My thoughts exactly
Not sure. The Canon EOS 1D and 5D aren't video cameras though, that's the odd thing about them. They're DSLR photography cameras that happen to be very good at filming. At least the 5D has a limitation of 30 minutes per clip, not sure about the 1D.
Have you seen Tarantino's "Death Proof"? He nailed the look. I'm not sure if he used vintage equipment or if it was post-processing but it feels like a 1970s road movie, immersive af.
Me too, but the complications of film prevent me from getting one. Otherwise I'd love to shoot medium format on Velvia for those delicious tones. Digital takes a lot more work to get something with beautiful tones, and the film simulations out there like VSCO just don't look like film.
In my country getting film is almost impossible so I'd have to order from abroad, same with the development chemicals. And I'd need to set up a mini lab. And get a drum scanner to be able to share the pics in all their glory on the internet.
What I do is shooting in RAW format, it's the closest thing you can do in digital to shooting film. But of course, the required skill set is much more accessible.

This whole conversation and the pics you posted make me want to ask one question: Have you seen Manhunter? It stars William Petersen, the guy from To Live and Die in LA, and it's directed by Michael Mann. Pure unadulterated kino, in my opinion even better than the rest of the Hannibal Lecter saga (and I LOVED The Silence of the Lambs ). Strong Miami Vice feels even though it's almost one decade older (1975). You can tell Michael Mann was going to do something like Vice at some point, as the troubled life of the protagonist and the visual way of telling it is very similar to Sonny Crockett's. An indisputable masterpiece and an absolute must watch.

Could be – I’ve done my fair share of phoneposting, but I never take screencaps, so I wouldn’t know for sure.

Luckily though, they are hardly ever outside, which is a plus. I think they’ve managed to fuck up the house somehow though, ’cause there was a lot of activity over there yesterday till today – supposedly having to do some damage control after they fucked up the heating system.

This is getting outta control – this Emmawar is now spanning both *chans, and he and his buttbuddy are so triggered they’ll keep spamming these threads.

Didn’t the BO add a rule a few years back about abusing the redtext? Or was that Holla Forums?

Nope; Kill Bill 1 & 2 are the only Tarantino films I have seen.

Are there no companies that offer to develop photographs around any longer? Or possibly any darkrooms at high schools/universities?

I know NWR always shoots digital, but some films will just be more suited to be shot on film in order to get the right feel – a grindhouse-esque film just wouldn’t feel right being shot on digital.

I have seen all the Hannibal films, except Manhunter. And it’s been many, many years since I saw The Silence of the Lambs; I was sadly too young to get the film at the time, so I should probably rewatch it in order to better judge the film. Should I see it before I rewatch The Silence of the Lambs?

On a somewhat similar note, to any giallo enthusiasts who might be reading – what so you think of Stuart Gordon’s Castle Freak from 1995? American director, actor & producers, but shot in Italy with some Italian actors and an Italian crew. It has some really gruesome scenes as well. It is almost like a reverse Italiansploitation film – which were films shot by Italian directors and crew in the US with American actors.

Maybe it's the format you get when downloading from Clover or other 4chan app. I've seen that format on 4chan.
Nice lol
To be fair, it all started on 4chan. I was baffled by his autism on 4plebs and some user said he was from here so I decided to move here in order to trigger him where he doesn't have the archives to reply to without getting called out.
He hasn't managed to derail out threads despite trying hard though, and he got cucked by the hotpockets when he spammed CP
No idea
You should definitely watch Death Proof. It's an ode to exploitation film. Many call it his worst film but I think they don't get it.
The biggest one closed not too long ago, and I'm pretty sure developing is expensive.
Not that I know of.
Interesting, hadn't looked at what his choices of equipment were.
Well, it's based on Red Dragon but it's a different adaptation so it won't matter. I'd watch it before The Silence of the Lambs just because of not having seen it even once though. It's a masterpiece.
I haven't seen it but that poster looks promising.

where's v10

Here >>1103979
v9 archive: archive.is/3OUi5

I think the hotpockets are the red devil, they deleted the thread

New thread: