Trump/Moore Rally When?

Trump said he'd stump for whoever won the primary and Lord knows the good Judge can use one right now. While out of state on business I'll be back soon enough. When will it be, lads? This will be my first Trump rally believe it or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/928862232280289281
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked. Soon. And it's going to be a big one. No way Trump cucks out since this happened to him during the election. He knows how to handle these lying roasties.

That fake year book needs to pan out before he even thinks of pulling a dual rally.

That's not going to pan out before election day so I hope you're wrong.

He's a ZioCon who wants 10 commandments in court rooms and constantly cucks to Israel
Fucking faggots go back to t_d or leave your evangelical civnat cuckoldry at the door.

I don't deny that he'd cuck for israhell but is the alternative better?

Kill yourself.

Just don't vote goy.

The opposite of cucking for a ziocon is not cucking for him. That alternative is much better.

Next you're going to say you believe the accusations, right?

So the alternatives you are presenting are don't vote for him or vote for a libcuck?

If he's really a cuck for the kikes, then why the hell is the entire establishment gunning for him?
Are they merely pretending to try to destroy his personal life as well as his campaign?

If you're a centrist christian constitutional conservative he's 90% (((your))) guy.

if you're this fucking stupid, you shouldn't be voting in the first place

That's not an argument and I don't believe anything without strong evidence. I see nothing but weak, circumstantial evidence in this case.

Trump won't. He's not going to risk it. If Moore wins expect Trump to say good things about him. If he doesn't win you won't hear anything else about it.

I completely agree that the two party system is a complete farce to placate the goyim. What I do not see is an alternate option for a nomination for this senate seat that can arranged in less than a month. Do you have any suggestions?

Is this a hatmeme thing?
Post your copypasta already, Agent Smith. I want to see you inciting violence again. Come on, your family could use that little extra shilling pay.

twitter.com/AP/status/928862232280289281

This is the way to handle it, not start calling for his head like some faggots are.

There's no "alternate option" in this case, since even the write-in candidates are cucks. It's lose-lose-lose-lose all around. I'm not saying don't vote for him, I'm saying don't be proud of doing it if you do. Know you're choosing to shoot yourself in the foot rather than the balls.

This isn't going to happen especially since Trump is focusing on passing tax reform.

Great demoralization. Just call him a kike lover and then say you are fucked and vote for anyone you want. Might as well kill yourself while you're at it.

Wasted trips you faggot

I can't wait to hear how this will finally be the end of the drumpf.

Commandments 1-4 are blatant violations of the 1st Amendment, 5 isn't a law, 6-8 are laws that predate the bible and are nearly universal, 9 is only illegal sometimes, 10 is the exact opposite of American capitalism. So out of 10 holy laws, only 3.5 are actual laws and the majority would be illegal if codified into law.

You're using that incorrectly.

trips don't lie, faggot

Some of our newer friends really could benefit from learning to spot the obvious demoralization/don't vote shills and filtering them immediately.
Whatever happened to the days when anons knew how to avoid b8?

Even though I even specified that I'm not saying not to vote for him , I'm saying don't be a faggot and cheer-lead about it like a clapping seal.
the truth fears no investigation

he's most likely going to wait until a week or two before the election so that it will be fresh in people's minds, and so that the hysteria around the accusations will be partially abated

Come on everyone, if you've been here any length of time you know damn well that is the tl;dr of what democracy has always been.

Vote for the Democrat then? What the fuck is your point dipshit? If it was the beginning of a primary that's one thing, but the only choices now are someone who will likely go along with most of things we want, or another Democrat who will sit and add to the obstruction in congress. This is reality. So fuck unless you want Jones to win, maybe you should fuck off?

the only person I can think of who trump stuck up for was lewandowski, though I don't keep up with this type of politics

KYS lolberg kike

I'm not even a christcuck and the 10 commandments being put up at court houses doesn't bother me one bit. I know I'm not gonna be locked up for praying to deities that are unchristcucklike.

1)You can worship any deity you fuckin want
2)You can make idols
3)You can take the Lords name in vain as much as you want
4)You can do fuck all on the Sabbath day
5)Good advice, in general
6)Good advice
not gonna get locked up but should
8)Good advice

It's too soon. It would look bad for Trump, and the media and his fellow politicians would jump on him, smearing him as a supporter of child-abuse and rape etc. like they do whenever he does anything. The right thing to do, is to make an even-handed statement like the one Trump already made (unlike that scoundrel Sessions) for the time being and wait. We're still a month out from the election and the dynamic will likely change in the meantime. Assuming Moore's innocence of any criminal wrong-doing and lack of any damnong evidence against him, the media frenzy against him will die down in the next week or so, especially if his team's counter-argument about that yearbook can be substantiated. Trump's support will be more effective closer to the election.

Kill yourself faggot. I live in Bama. Pastor and Good Judge Roy Moore has spoken openly from the pulpit about the Scofield Bible and the fact Jesus was not a Kike
Take your neck beard virgin ass to meguca where you belong with the trannies
God is Real and Jesus was our Savior who was NOT a kike.

Fuck your constitution faggot it also allows GAYS TO MARRY and NIGGERS AND WOMEN TO VOTE

KIKE TRICK #143182: SEMITIC SEMANTICS
This was a failed kike tactic to change vocabulary 1984 style. remember election year when 'cant stump the trump' was really popular? leftist kike media started trying to say phrases like OP just did, in order to flip the semantic meaning of the word. So, "cant stump the trump" turned into "cant [support] the trump". It didn't work, however, and they abandoned it. I'm not accusing OP, he's probably just retarded, but don't help them change the meaning. we will need and use this phrase again come the next election.

ALWAYS BE AWARE OF TYPICAL KIKE TRICKS

The word "stump" in politics in reference to giving speeches is about 200 years old. It has nothing to do with "can's stump the Trump."

Trump is now turning up the gas on Al Frankenkike.

Why are retards always so eager to correct others? Dunning-Kruger effect in action.

In non shill threads I will filter/ignore. In shill threads it is best to prod them until they out themselves to even the newest of fags.

Checked and kek'd. I missed Trump's shitposting.