Documentary on these thots?

Documentary on these thots?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is the one on the left?

Are those Lauren Southern's sisters?

I think they are pretty hot tbh.

If jewish women didn't have hideous beak faces I'd probably be more attracted to them tbh

Post more

Who are they though?

Laura "muh tires" Loomer and a girl who tries to be the new Lauren Southern for (((The Rebel))).

Oy vey!

Also, they look hot in these produced photos, but reality is a bitch.

Is one of them Joomer? Also, who's the other?

Jews Love Black Cock when?

More

Jewesses are for cock sleeves only.

OP BTFO OUT

Pass.

Cheerleader effect. Neither one looks good, but in a grouping you look at the overall qualities like the fake ass blonde hair and smooth skin - distracts you from the double chin on the left, the beak on the right and the chubby bodies.

>…all of those burlesque theaters were owned and operated by jews, and there was yiddish theater happening at the same time that there was burlesque happening in the same building
What did she mean by this?

This minus the part about them looking good. They were definitely going for that effect though.

Remember anons, Judaism is a curse that spreads from the MOTHER.

Men of the past slew the Jewish men and raped their women, and thus the Jewish race survived. To truly slay them, you must kill every single Jew, down to the child.

We need a final solution tbh

The final solution is getting the jews to assimilate and stop being jews.

BEGONE, (((DEMONS)))

Who could be behind this thread lads?
:^)

What kind of a weakling are you ? Why would you adopt weak modern speech ? Though in this case hags would be the btter term, look at that face, nose and teeth. Ugh.

Then they hide among the population while still being jews among themselves. That's happened over and over again.

This is what Jewish men find attractive.

You've gotta breed the Jewishness out of them, user. Inject the Jewesses with your Aryan seed.

Avarice is a dominant genotype, it can only be bred out via fire

you can say thot or roastie in public without losing your job, that's why.

So your half Aryan half Jewish childen will be striving for riches. Where is the downside here?

That in 2 centuries the Jews will remanifest and the problem will just continue.

We need a FINAL solution

I would also fuck Adam Sandler with a wig.

This shit idea has failed for over 2000 years.

All it does it make them blend in better, which is what they want.

We're not at work here, fagoot.

I am converting to Judaism tbh famalam.
=^_^=

their entire religion is about how different they are, thus denying assimilation

Same as Muslims tbh famalam.

Mudslimes are much more succeptible to conversion.

nope they aren't en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

Civic nationalism is a Jewish trick, Jews and Muslims can't be trusted and must be all expelled.
Wake up famalam, the Jews and Muslims are friends of each other.

You could stop it in a generation if you expelled all adult jews took any children that hadn't had their dick snipped and let a healthy state raise them. I firmly believe that the dick snipping is trauma conditioning and is a big part of why they are so debased and degenerate from a young age and that is why it is such an important custom. There are other factors too but the penis mutilation is the glue that holds it all together.