LIVE: Trump to give speech supporting tax reform

Bread for discussion of speech, predictions of how media will spin it etc. Trump is giving a speech in regards of the House Republican Tax Reform bill. Is this going to MAGA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svwI7apcCbI

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free first post

Hasnt started yet, might be 20 minutes.

Tax reform, as in more tax?

EVIL BLUMPF PLANS TO STEAL MONEY FROM MINORITIES

Non-Retarded Journalism Headline: "Trump gives remarks on asia trip, talks big on trade deficit and arming japan."

Retarded Journalism Headline: "Trump drinks 2 scoops of water during speech reeee…"

are you new here?

Why do these "journalists" even have jobs? They could all be replaced by free-standing cameras. They do fucking nothing.

This stream has 223 viewers so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=svwI7apcCbI

Apparently was scheduled at 11:30 ET. I suspect its gonna be ~30 more minutes.

why does that one have more viewers when it's literally the same video with a narrower field of view?nevermind, captcha answered it for me

The house votes on the tax bill today. The speech is going to be related.

It's also an a longer delay

Confirmed OP is not a faggot and provided best stream.

Stream died

What happened?

Wait, was that it or is there more?

Its on the White House press schedule, not sure why they would schedule a driveby 'thank you.'

Implying his very presence doesn't adhere NaCl molecules in his wake.

So… everyone's being forced on here to pretend that Trump isn't a ZOG puppet still then…

TRUMP IS A CUCK

Ironically this is exactly what any good cut will do. The lefts job is to say that without letting slip the underlying assumption to such an attack, namely that non white Invaders live off of white largesse enabled by Jewish taxes.

Okay soyboy.

Do tell who forced you to be here? Where did Al Franken touch you?

Fewer people will be paying taxes than are now under Israel First Trump's tax code. This is BAD for White Americans

When does it start?

Sorry I though I was on Holla Forums and not the jewish Consevative club which you Reddítor kikes have turned this board into

There's a stream of Pelosi up right now, and that's exactly what she is saying.

Sure thing, Rabbi

It genuinely astonished me how that Webm plays out.

Why are you here desperately defending neocon kikes who will do to white Americans just as much harm as the leftwing kikes?

Trump to be the first to survive Merkel

Its already over.

Okay bugman

"we gotta raise youre taxes, but we're only doing this as soon as we declare martial law to help fund the RWDS, throw liberal traitors starting with liberals in congress into prisons, and start rounding up and killing/deporting all non-whites, and officially make it illegal for jews to own land or businesses in the US."

is this our bread and circus?
i guess so

>What has your synagogue so ass blasted that you're working overtime? Is it (((Al Franken)))? Did he touch you?
Yet you're the one promoting neocon kikes, pretending they are't neocon kikes, inferring those critical of those same neocon kikes… are jews…

Everyone is getting a tax break.

Okay so did he actually speak? Because that wasn't even a minute.

IT PASSED MOTHERFUCKERS

Thread for this? Senate vote tomorrow this is much faster then the last time I watched one of these.

Already over?

Fucking WEW.

When do the new rates kick in?

Senate vote is next, tomorrow in fact.

does this mean the Johnson Amendment is gone now?

Doesn't look like it

Since we got JIDF invading this thread, randomly throwing out erroneous accusations to contributors of thread. Might as well begin discussing the upcoming Sarah Sanders briefing.

If (((Al Frankin))) touched you its ok to come out of the dark now

He's not perfect but
>building prototype for wall that will last for decades, how the fuck will a lefty president if we ever see one again rationalize spending billions of dollars to tear down an American landmark so filthy beaner criminals can flood back in?
He's no Adolf Hitler that's gonna be Barron but if he protects whites and allows us more time to prepare for the race war he's OK by me.

Yeah dude that makes sense, lets not discuss shit and bury our head in the sand cause trump is a zionist puppet. Great idea, tell me if that narrative really works when (((MSM))) is doing that same tactic. Most people discuss politics here, not just sit in the corner claiming everything and everyone is kiked. Do you intend to act like a nigger all your life blaming everything but your own lack of intelligence?

something tells me you're not from around here

This, if hes doing things to reduce the power of kikery, Im interested. his stance on israel is not a good feature i admit

What does that mean for the common man?

How much do you want to bet McCain will vote against it to deny Trump another win?

They might be able to have children again, now that they aren't being taxed to hell and back.

It's not law yet. Three branches of government, people. It's only 1/3rd of the way there.

How about political reform? We need term limits for congressmen and senators like he fucking promised damn it.

it's hard to understand how Trump didn't see all this betrayal coming. His star was on the rise… and he went and endorsed Mccain's reelection.
I have the feeling the deep state would have rigged it for Mccain anyway, but Trump endorsed this guy is beyond me.

He told us his weakness is that he's far too trusting. He wants to give people a chance, he didn't know who was or wasn't likely to stab him in the back like we do.

I made a shitload of money today on stocks. Picked up body armor, and parts to convert my .223 to 308. Anything else I need?

EMP cannon for drones, napalm for nigs, ropes for jews, one small nazi Haunebu generator. Good luck.

Unless you live in a state with income tax.

Yeah celebrate le based Gary Cohn and Mnuchin pumping and dumping the presidency. Once they pass it, they're leaving.

You should just get a modern 7.62x51 real fucking nato battle rifle imo. AR conversions a shit.

What reason do we have to believe mcuck wont do his thing again? Trump better of got a couple of Ds to vote yes or its gonna be exactly like last time.

Yeah…….. Im not putting my eggs in that basket.

I still find it hilarious that he's a milquetoast centrist yet the entirety of the left acts like he's the human incarnation of 8/pol/

Not income tax free sates fault everyone else is doing it wrong.

SHEEEEEEIT MANE THEY BE RAISING MY TAXES TWO PUHCENT MANE MAKIN THE BLACK MAN PAY FOR WHITEY WE STILL SLAVES N SHIT NIGGA WE STILL IN CHAINS

i got yer tax reform right here
> youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

scratch that, I'm the nigger for not understanding the standard deduction.