African Values VS Other Values

When it comes to any analysis of the problems facing Africa, Western society, and particularly people from the United States, encounter a logical disconnect that makes clear analysis impossible. That disconnect is the way life is regarded in the West (it’s precious, must be protected at all costs etc.), compared to the way life, and death, are regarded in Africa. Let me try to quantify this statement.

In Africa, life is cheap. There are so many ways to die in Africa that death is far more commonplace than in the West. You can die from so many things: snakebite, insect bite, wild animal attack, disease, starvation, food poisoning… the list goes on and on. At one time, crocodiles accounted for more deaths in sub-Saharan Africa than gunfire, for example. Now add the usual human tragedy (murder, assault, warfare and the rest), and you can begin to understand why the life expectancy for an African is low — in fact, horrifyingly low, if you remove White Africans from the statistics (they tend to be more urbanized, and more Western in behavior and outlook). Finally, if you add the horrifying spread of AIDS into the equation, anyone born in sub-Saharan Africa this century will be lucky to reach age forty.

I lived in Africa for over thirty years. Growing up there, I was infused with several African traits — traits which are not common in Western civilization. The almost-casual attitude towards death was one. (Another is a morbid fear of snakes.)

So because of my African background, I am seldom moved at the sight of death, unless it’s accidental, or it affects someone close to me. (Death which strikes at total strangers, of course, is mostly ignored.) Of my circle of about eighteen or so friends with whom I grew up, and whom I would consider “close”, only about eight survive today — and not one of the survivors is over the age of fifty. Two friends died from stepping on landmines while on Army duty in Namibia. Three died in horrific car accidents (and lest one thinks that this is not confined to Africa, one was caused by a kudu flying through a windshield and impaling the guy through the chest with its hoof — not your everyday traffic accident in, say, Florida). One was bitten by a snake, and died from heart failure. Another two also died of heart failure, but they were hopeless drunkards. Two were shot by muggers. The last went out on his surfboard one day and was never seen again (did I mention that sharks are plentiful off the African coasts and in the major rivers?). My experience is not uncommon in South Africa — and north of the Limpopo River (the border with Zimbabwe), I suspect that others would show worse statistics.

The death toll wasn’t just confined to my friends. When I was still living in Johannesburg, the newspaper carried daily stories of people mauled by lions, or attacked by rival tribesmen, or dying from some unspeakable disease (and this was pre-AIDS Africa too) and in general, succumbing to some of Africa’s many answers to the population explosion. Add to that the normal death toll from rampant crime, illness, poverty, flood, famine, traffic, and the police, and you’ll begin to get the idea.

My favorite African story actually happened after I left the country. An American executive took a job over there, and on his very first day, the newspaper headlines read:
“Three Headless Bodies Found”.
The next day: “Three Heads Found”.
The third day: “Heads Don’t Match Bodies”.

Other urls found in this thread:

kimdutoit.com/2017/05/05/let-africa-sink/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=mleQVO1Vd1I
youtube.com/watch?v=3NOtx5w8xHk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Géza_Róheim
reddit.com/r/philadelphia/comments/7dhzx7/temple_student_attacked_by_juveniles_in_north/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltwater_crocodile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can’t make this stuff up.

As a result of all this, death is treated more casually by Africans than by Westerners. I, and I suspect most Africans, am completely inured to reports of African suffering, for whatever cause. Drought causes crops to fail, thousands face starvation? Yup, that happened many times while I was growing up. Inter-tribal rivalry and warfare causes wholesale slaughter? Yep, been happening there for millennia, long before Whitey got there. Governments becoming rich and corrupt while their populations starved? Not more than nine or ten of those. In my lifetime, the following tragedies have occurred, causing untold millions of deaths: famine in Biafra, genocide in Rwanda, civil war in Angola, floods in South Africa, famine in Somalia, civil war in Sudan, famine in Ethiopia, floods in Mozambique, wholesale slaughter in Uganda, and tribal warfare in every single country. There are others, but you get the point.

Yes, all this was also true in Europe — maybe a thousand years ago. But not any more. And Europe doesn’t teem with crocodiles, ultra-venomous snakes and so on.

The Dutch controlled the floods. All of Europe controls famine — it’s non-existent now. Apart from a couple of examples of massive, state-sponsored slaughter (Nazi Germany, Communist Russia), Europe since 1700 doesn’t even begin to compare to Africa today. Casual slaughter is another thing altogether — rare in Europe, common in Africa.

More to the point, the West has evolved into a society with a stable system of government, which follows the rule of law, and has respect for the rights and life of the individual — none of which is true in Africa.

Among old Africa hands, we have a saying, usually accompanied by a shrug: “Africa wins again.” This is usually said after an incident such as:

a beloved missionary is butchered by his congregation, for no apparent reason
a tribal chief prefers to let his tribe starve to death rather than accepting food from the Red Cross (would mean he wasn’t all-powerful, you see)
an entire nation starves to death, while its ruler accumulates wealth in foreign banks
a new government comes into power, promising democracy, free elections etc., provided that the freedom doesn’t extend to the other tribe
the other tribe comes to power in a bloody coup, then promptly sets about slaughtering the first tribe
etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam, ad infinitum.
The prognosis is bleak, because none of this mayhem shows any sign of ending. The conclusions are equally bleak, because, quite frankly, there is no answer to Africa’s problems, no solution that hasn’t been tried before, and failed.

Just go to the CIA World Fact Book, pick any of the African countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi etc.), and compare the statistics to any Western country (eg. Portugal, Italy, Spain, Ireland). The disparities are appalling — and it’s going to get worse, not better. It has certainly got worse since 1960, when most African countries achieved independence. We, and by this I mean the West, have tried many ways to help Africa. All such attempts have failed.

Charity is no answer. Money simply gets appropriated by the first, or second, or third person to touch it (17 countries saw a decline in real per capita GNP between 1970 and 1999, despite receiving well over $100 billion in World Bank assistance).

Food isn’t distributed. This happens either because there is no transportation infrastructure (bad), or the local leader deliberately withholds the supplies to starve people into submission (worse).

Materiel is broken, stolen or sold off for a fraction of its worth. The result of decades of “foreign aid” has resulted in a continental infrastructure which, if one excludes South Africa, couldn’t support Pittsburgh.

Add to this, as I mentioned above, the endless cycle of Nature’s little bag of tricks — persistent drought followed by violent flooding, a plethora of animals, reptiles and insects so dangerous that life is already cheap before Man starts playing his little reindeer games with his fellow Man. What you are left with is: catastrophe.

The inescapable conclusion is simply one of resignation. This goes against the grain of our humanity — we are accustomed to ridding the world of this or that problem (smallpox, polio, whatever), and accepting failure is anathema to us. But, to give a classic African scenario, a polio vaccine won’t work if the kids are prevented from getting the vaccine by a venal overlord, or a frightened chieftain, or a lack of roads, or by criminals who steal the vaccine and sell it to someone else. If a cure for AIDS was found tomorrow, and offered to every African nation free of charge, the growth of the disease would scarcely be checked, let alone reversed. Basically, you’d have to try to inoculate as many two-year old children as possible, and write off the two older generations.

So that leaves only one response, and it’s a brutal one: accept that we are powerless to change Africa, and leave them to sink or swim, by themselves.

It sounds dreadful to say it, but if the entire African continent dissolves into a seething maelstrom of disease, famine and brutality, that’s just too damn bad. We have better things to do — sometimes, you just have to say, “Can’t do anything about it.”

The viciousness, the cruelty, the corruption, the duplicity, the savagery, and the incompetence is endemic to the entire continent, and is so much of an anathema to any right-thinking person that the civilized imagination simply stalls when faced with its ubiquity, and with the enormity of trying to fix it. The Western media shouldn’t even bother reporting on it. All that does is arouse our feelings of horror, and the instinctive need to do something, anything — but everything has been tried before, and failed. Everything, of course, except self-reliance.

All we should do is make sure that none of Africa gets transplanted over to the U.S., because the danger to our society is dire if it does. I note that several U.S. churches are attempting to bring groups of African refugees over to the United States, European churches the same for Europe. Mistake. Mark my words, this misplaced charity will turn around and bite us, big time.

Even worse would be to think that the simplicity of Africa holds some kind of answers for Western society: remember Mrs. Clinton’s little book, “It Takes A Village”? Trust me on this: there is not one thing that Africa can give the West which hasn’t been tried before and failed, not one thing that isn’t a step backwards, and not one thing which is worse than, or that contradicts, what we have already.

So here’s my (tongue-in-cheek) solution for the African fiasco: a high wall around the whole continent, all the guns and bombs in the world for everyone inside, and at the end, the last one alive should do us all a favor and kill himself.

Inevitably, some Kissingerian realpolitiker is going to argue in favor of intervention, because in the vacuum of Western aid, perhaps the Communist Chinese would step in and increase their influence in the area. There are two reasons why this isn’t going to happen.

Firstly, the PRC doesn’t have that kind of money to throw around; and secondly, the result of any communist assistance will be precisely the same as if it were Western assistance. For the record, Mozambique and Angola are both communist countries — and both are economic disaster areas. The prognosis for both countries is disastrous — and would be the same for any other African country.

The West can’t help Africa. Nor should we. The record speaks for itself.

Enjoy, read, share, discuss. Great alternative perspective on africa and what is wrong.

african culture

What's the source you copy pasted this from?

Different forums.

Isn't that copypasta?

I'm just tired of Africa, honestly.

Yep, I have read it before, possibly here.

I've posted snippets I find like this before. I'm sure I've probably run across the same poster just copy pasting this response in every africa thread before.

Nevermind, am tard.

kimdutoit.com/2017/05/05/let-africa-sink/

Okay, run along little cuck.

The only thing I'm concerned about is this :

Adding 10 million niglets in 2 years… From Kikepedia, this is similar to nearly all other countries there…

We only care about real people on this board. Get back to AIDSfrica.

It is not a question of values or morals or education or nutrition or any other such banalities. This is stupid in the way that the belief that Christianising the blacks would make them like Europeans. That giving them laws, constitutions or most delusional of all democracy would make them like Europeans.

The difference between Europeans and Africans is fundamental, its evolutionary. When European colonists encountered the African tribes in South Africa the Africans had not yet invented the wheel, they had no writing. Today what is held up as a great African achievement, the Golden Rhino from Mapungubwe is just a carved block of wood dipped in gold. At the same time Europeans had the ability to sail to the ends of the earth under their own power and to produce beautiful and complex art.

Europeans and Africans are different, things that would work for Europeans will not work for Africans. The "African problem" cannot be solved by any form of intervention or aid. No amount of "economic stimulation" will ever let Africans "stand on their own feet"

The only thing wrong with Africa is all the foreign interference. the Aid and investment and Western Medicine that is being poured over Africa like Mana from the Heavens is making the African population grow to sizes that the Africans cannot sustain on their own. Africa isn't capable of feeding all the Africans. This is unnatural, unsustainable and just increases the amount of suffering and death in Africa (And is flooding Europe with the worst people the world has to offer.)

To sum up:

Foreign Aid is evil.
"Missionary work" is evil.
Charity is evil.
Building infrastructure is evil.
Allowing emigration from African countries is evil.

Please stop. You are only making things worse. In the end it will be Europe that suffers because Europeans are too stupid to look reality in the face and to see that these people cannot be helped. It is an exercise in futility and you will only get hurt and destroy the beauty of Europe in the process.

GOOD LUCK YERSINIA-CHAN!

These 2 documentaries showed me all I need to know about African "values". Truly a murderous and destructive amoral race.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=mleQVO1Vd1I

You know what I wonder about Africa, are Africans happy? After all we all know they're not really sentient beings so they wouldn't realize in colossal mess they are.

Yeah, nah, Australia is filled with venomous snakes, spiders, fish and shit. We even have crocodiles, big ones, not the little baby faggots that hippos eat. No one I know is morbidly afraid of snakes. Don't blame your personal issues on your environment.

Also, why is it that abos can swim, but niggers can't? They both had to deal crocs.

kek. Sounds like something an abo would say.

Also, why is it that abos can swim, but niggers can't?

Abbos …. actually know how to swim?

Sure they can swim. They can't swim faster than crocs though. Why do you think Steve Irwin bred crocodiles?

Holy fucking shit that is insane.

Africa seems like a shithole and mess as it always is, but I will be honest it seems like a good place to extract resources and explore. I think Holla Forums should coordinate something to retake Zimbabwe and S. Africa back from Marxist Blacks. I am not being ironic, the countries there will only get worse and worse as time goes on.

Nogs have one value: muh dick

The Africans like their values like they like their food, [spoilers]nonexistent.[/spoiler]

How about getting rid of Africans and replacing them with civilized people through violence.

It worked during colonization!

One thing I've always been told is, If a Kangaroo jumps out in front of you, just hit it.
Trying to avoid it will more than likely make things worse.
Although at those times I was driving a 4WD, so swerving would likely roll it at country speeds.

Look up Eritrea
if you want to see the only exception to " Things built by Europeans in Africa have to be maintained by Europeans, otherwise they just rot away."
the steam trains rebuilt after 30years of decay
or the gondolas, think ski lift only 60 KM over mountainous terrain, Built by Mussolini SCRAPPED by the British, but thats neither here nor there

youtube.com/watch?v=3NOtx5w8xHk

cant into compression
embed has stealth refers

My old man just says to take your foot off the accelerator and go strait. The thing about roos is they travel in mobs, so if one crosses the road, the rest of the mob will follow the first roo, kind of like sheep. The greys and wallabies are fairly light, so you'll do some panel damage, or lift up a bumper if you're in a sedan, but you don't have to worry too much about them flying through the windshield, like american elk or moose. Not sure about the big reds though. I remember taking a trailer up north to my brother, went through a mob of roos, heard one bounce off the side of the ute. I pull into a town a few hours later and start getting dirty looks. I had a dead roo impaled on a corner of the trailer and hadn't even noticed it. A nudge bar or bull bar is enough to stop most damage from a front end collision. Actual trucks don't even notice them. Some highways get littered with road kill, especially areas with pigs; the piggies come out to feed on dead roos and get taken out by a road train. No civil servants within 50kms to sweep the mess off the roadside.

Pigs and wombats cause more issues in my experience. Wombats are small, but built like a nugget. I've even heard about people fucking up the linkages on tractors because they caught a wombat that decided to burrow in the middle of a field with nice, soft earth. A mate of mine hit a wombat at 80km/ph and rolled his sunny, a cheap little rice burner.

Possibly the most australian post I've ever read.

Nah mate, if an Abos was in that story, he would be the deer, and he would be asleep.

you don't
have to spoiler
fucking everything

Down in NSW one of the major problems are the cows. A roo you can usually shrug off, but hitting a cow is like hitting another vehicle. They sometimes break through fencing and cross the street to eat the long grass on the side of the road. If you can't come to a dead halt using your breaks, you would be better driving off the road to avoid them. Thankfully, the grasslands of interior NSW usually have no trees on the side of the road, but there are small ditches that might role your car if your not careful.

Haven't had a problem with Wombats on the road, but I heard about a Wombat that stopped a truck by lodging itself in the wheels.

checked for truth. Fauna on the road is a problem.

OP sounds like he cares about niggers in africa. Yes, we should let them all die and help the process along.

African values? Like climbing trees and peeling bananas with their feet?

I have a proposal for Africa. It goes like this. One corner of Africa, whatever unwanted chunk of geography contains people least hostile to the idea, gets turned into a militant citystate. Put up high walls with heavy outward-facing firepower.
The first rule of the citystate is that anyone can leave. The second rule is that anyone can be kicked out. The third rule is that nobody gets in without permission. The fourth rule is mandatory universal healthcare. I don't mean your usual caring kindness we-the-virtuous universal healthcare, I mean treat people like assets that must not be sick. Kick out the hard cases unless they can pay for their own care.
Build a modern infrastructure for one city under tight controls - and don't permit a shanty town to rise up in its shadow, either.

This proposal is not entirely serious. I don't know if it would really be practical, sane, or even possible. I am just kind of sick of Africa. If it's going to be brutal anyway, maybe some chunk of it can at least be brutal in a way that would build up a community that didn't live in fear of snakes and criminals.

Against Nazi Germany, you mean. Any massacres were isolated incidents nearing the end of the war by small rogue German units, and are minuscule compared to those of the Allies (e.g. Dresden Firebombing).

Meant to say
before my post.

The phrase "multiply like rabbits" needs to be changed to "multiply like niggers".

Fuck off, kike.

Seeing as this is a science fiction thread, how about turning the entire continent into a nature reserve. Nothing goes in, nothing comes out. Have an AI drone network police the borders. Anything larger than a fishing boat gets blown up. Fishing boats get a 5k range, beyond that, they're blown up. Anything bigger than a bird exiting or entering airspace is blown up. Anything trying to leave on foot via Egypt is blown up. No internet or radio either. Africa can have its own network if it builds one, but it's segregated from the rest of the planet. All communications in or out are targeted and blown up.

Leave them to their own devices. Every decade, the border security is relaxed for diplomatic talks, anthropology and environmental studies, as well as updates to the AI and security infrastructure. If scientists are left behind due to the window closing, too fucking bad, they're now niggers and have to stay there forever. Otherwise you're only allowed to observe from satellite. The AI has nukes and will fire on everyone if any nation attempts to overwhelm the security grid. This will motivate foreign nations to police each other, because if one fucks up, everyone gets hit.

Give the AI a command to shut down after 2 centuries or so. Future nations may be wiser than us. Maybe they'll reset it for another couple of centuries, maybe they'll need footsoldiers for the cyber-nigger invasion of another planet, who knows.

Never seen a mob of roos, but there were a couple I barely missed in a Patrol that I could see sitting on the side of the road at night.
slowed down as much as I could and of course the cunts fucking hop across the road instead of back into the bush on the left.
Didn't hit them thankfully.

Feels good.

Terrible idea, we gave them fire, they may do with it what abbos did in Australia and set every piece of forest and savanna on fire. A few decades later and and the whole continent will turn into a desert.

This. Despite what you may think of Africans, they sit on some of the most stunning wildlife on Earth. The Congo teems with incredibly diverse lifeforms evolution has sculpted into their environmental niches. Savannas offer some of the most awe-inspiring views available and even the Sahara has a sort of ethereal beauty to it. It is our race's duty as undisputed masters of the Western world to safeguard it's environment from the hordes.

A simple picture set of Africa fills me with desire to exterminate the species of primitive human currently destroying it.

That was a good read anyway.
I'm still very curious on how they'll depict Africa in the Black Panther movie.

fucking gross. dont post that shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Géza_Róheim

As if it weren't obvious.

Same. Africa is a testament to the beauty of the natural world. The biodiversity of Africa is far greater than anything that can be found in Europe, and it's inhabitants are turning lush forests into dust to satisfy their rapid population growth.

I love this copypasta.

Haha and this has to be one of my favorite parts. The essay was originally written in 2002. So much has changed since then.

And what makes people think China will do a better job than us? The burden of taking care of Africa will just fall onto them, and they will eventually come to the same conclusion we did, that you can't make a profit out of Africa without a pointing a gun at somebody.

O , I hate to discourage sci-fi on general principle, but I know not why you tagged me. Fortress cities are hardly science fiction at all. They are rather yesterday's technology, but Africa may yet be in a place to have need of a yesterday's yechnology.

Niggers jump whitey

cucks defending niggers

reddit.com/r/philadelphia/comments/7dhzx7/temple_student_attacked_by_juveniles_in_north/

Their conclusion would be the same as ours:

You can exploit Africa, you can't help it. Companies like Shell have been offered assistance by western Governments to drill up a lot of oil in Nigeria for example. The west profits from this, not Africa.

The west simply wouldn't want Chinese to get all the resources.

It takes some real kikery to brainwash people into defending another tribe and letting their own tribe perish.

I'm not even sure why some retards think accepting Africans into countries would spell anything but doom.

checked
wrongthink gets spoiled

What is worse is that their numbers are so large that we have no take the borders secure of violent niggers. The slippery slope is real, there won't be an Europe anymore soon. We need to eradicate the niggers, they are like real life demonic spawn.

Look up africa time.

Africa should be purged of the Niggers. They have no inherent right to it that transcends their capabilities.

The Berbers and Copts can be spared and turned into stewards.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you. question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question. if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. if your are in doubt it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods.

I hope the best for Holla Forums

checked but no

Those dubs support this eventual plan. Africa will be the next battleground for all the civilized nations who seek to expand.

Them niggers and kikes thought colonialism was bad, wait til we stop giving any fucks

More dubs agreeing to this righteous and best plan.

Have you ever seen a nile crocodile? They are huge and powerful. Hippos are also very large, reading through the thread will give my opinions as a South African.

Tell me what Right Niggers have to Africa if humanity was born there. The Berbers in particular have a significant amout of European ancestry.

The Salt Water crocs in Northern Australia can grow to around 6 meters long, can weigh as much as a metric ton when they are full-grown adults (about the same as a small car) and hunt humans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltwater_crocodile

If only abos were so keen on slaughtering each other as african coons are we would be clean of their petrol sniffing filth rather quickly.

Kek. I'll assume you mean the Dutch here, obviously.

but what of the boers and white afrikaaners?

Why not VX or any of the bio/chem weapons we have?

If "Nietzsche's Air" despair code exists, just douse the entirety of africa in it.

you forgot Khoisan.

I have a question:

What is there to separate Africa's tribal warfare from Japan's Sengoku Jidai period? If Africans were, as you said, all given weapons and then told to fight for themselves, wouldn't this be exactly what they needed in order to put an end to their constant warring?

In Japan that fairly short period of chaos was an exception.
In Africa that sort of behavior has been normal throughout history.

Wait, do abos just sleep where they fall or what? Why is the road a place they would sleep?

Twa?
personally, I feel the khoisan are no threat unlike the Bantu
random rhodie pics!
[spoiler]please visit and support this thread.
Don't let it die! >>>pol/10903162[/spoiler]

testest

Nizetche's air is aerosolized depression and nihilism.

The holocaust didn’t happen, nigger

Nothing vs something

Assume that when anyone talks about Africans we are talking about blacks. Boers and white Afrikaaners unless otherwise specified will be the exception every time Holla Forums talks about Africans.

The difference is that Japan's Sengoku Jidai period was wars between rival city-states. Each with their own centralised government. They made alliances with others to beat common enemies. African tribalism is literally anarchy. In an area the size of just one of the city-states in Japan, there are 50 tribes fighting to the death.

Don't leave out the Berbers. They're the ones who did the important bits in Moorish Spain alongside Spainards.

Boers are Afrikaners.

but where's the graphs

Wut?

As a white man, I don't fear snakes. I believe it's because I am educated.

YOU ARE A NECROBUMPING PAID SHILL.

no
that is a brilliantly hilarious logical reversal. Bravo
So?

WEW

Go post your solidarity with shitskin garbage elsewhere.

Can't help but notice the similarities to some of this and the, perhaps vestigial or lingering, practice and reported trauma induced effects of sexual, ritual and-or clandestine institutional abuse many are trying to extricate from our Western societies.
There appears to be a connections to modern day abuse in our societies, and even a connection to the liberal psychosis. Perhaps many liberals are abused similarly and figure that at least the primitive societies are more honest about it. That it's normal what happened to them, and the modern, Western or Christian society only wants to oppress this 'beautiful normality'. The text even talks about being ashamed of being too successful or productive, that nobody should have any more than any other man. When war parties finish killing, everyone "goes home satisfied their dignity has been upheld " and they even all get a prize.

This includes the losing village who's members were killed in the raid.