The Audacity Of This Bitch

archive.is/41ird

Hillary saying that if President Trump directs the DOJ to investigate her for Uranium One, it would be a "disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department"

SHE'S AFRAID. SHE KNOWS SHE'S GOING DOWN.
LOCK HER UP. LOCK HER UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

koreabizwire.com/korea-to-implement-next-gen-ankle-monitors-to-prevent-crime/68806
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510959622473.jpg
scribd.com/document/364654492/Democracy-Alliance-Fall-Investment-Conference-Agenda?secret_password=DdVkqsjgUPrHic6jxmDz#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am ecstatic that the leftist kikes and their drones have been driven to this point.

Gas her.

What a fucking hypocrite. I hope she is murdered along with the rest of her family.

Well, who is calling LARP now?

it always will be a LARP until something actually happens, and you can't fault people for wanting something to actually happen instead of a bunch of anonymous shadow larping

It's RP you dumb fuck.

Everyone who isn’t a paid shill, YOU FUCKING YID. Your kike larper has nothing to do with this.

Isn't it a main stake of anti-semitic conspiracy to say that the Jews always play both sides? What makes you think this is not the case now? Would it not be in their interest to throw Clinton (goy) under the bus?
Do you believe it to be pure coincidence that Clinton makes a statement about Uranium One after it was discussed for a couple of weeks, here, other places? This is damage control.

Don't start something you can't finish then, you pant shitting cunt.

The problem with that, is the kikes thinking it will start and end with Hillary Clinton and NOT go on to out and destroy every single last one of them for the literal non-human monsters that they are.

IT'S AFRAID

LARP is more fun to say. Sort of like how it's HIV, not AIDS, but AIDS is more fun to say

Woah there, if the mere act of INVESTIGATING these openly corrupt kikes is an "abuse of power" then these powers not only need to be abused, BUT RAPED.

What a nutty bitch. At least this seems to mean she knows there's dirt on her.

D
U
B
S
Checked

There was a wide open opportunity for (((you))) to have faked her death about August to September 2016. Some factions of the (((upper echelon))) must have determined how much of a liability she had become. Yet the sheer arrogance and confidence in (((Diebold))) was left underplayed like an Ace of Diamonds begging to be trumped. Enabling both sides, of course for muh shekels, has become dangerous enough now to require cutting losses. There are many ways to accomplish this remotely. Shalom Shlomo, think about the profit that her sudden passing could bring, because that's really easy to be schemed.

It's only okay when the dems do it! The politicized the IRS as well, even admitting to it. Still no sedition charges.

This. this is probably why they are calling for him to be impeached for taking out Comey. She's so fucking scared it is mind-blowing.

This article, the Podesta article, Lynn de Rothschild reeeing and their fresh impeachment attempt all tell us that they are absolutely terrified

Those digits don't lie.

THEY'RE FUCKING AFRAID

Hillary Clinton sat on a wall
Hillary Clinton had a great fall
and all the kings horses
and all the kings men
couldn't make her shut the fuck up about losing to Trump

But, it was her turn. And in typical woman fashion she got lost; couldn't find Wisconsin.

If you arrest criminals, they win.

Holding politically influential people accountable for their misdeeds is what banana republics do.

Why should I be prosecuted for a crime somebody else noticed?

Laws are for peasants.

This is institutionalized misogyny.

Dubs confirm.

Better than the NFL
"Please Trump, LOCK . HER . UP !"

link to banned video

Heaven forbid.

We were paying attention to the indictments and the rico process well before that cuckchan faggot started making cold reading posts. Fag.

It's not banned, it's fake. Funny though.

OY VEY, DONT POLITCIZE THE DOJ!

It truly would be a shame if Trump abused his power. Gosh, that would be really bad.

Do it.

If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to hide, right?

She'd be better off just dying at this point. But that wouldn't be any fun now would it

I wonder if they'll suicide her to try and cover the tracks.

I assume she's a made man, so to speak. They can knock off low level kikes if they become liabilities, but touching her would probably ruin whatever is keeping them from all killing each other to try to become top kike.

FTFY

Sorest Loser in History

cunt should be grateful to only be shamed and arrested. These fucking kikes and their traitor goy would shut the fuck up and quietly slink into the shadows again if they knew what was good for them. All the shit they've pulled, they're lucky they haven't been purged outright.
fucking purged entirely.

she's dead meat.

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

Checked for trips of truth.

Fucking hell, the digits in this thread.

nice digits

i think she meant to say "when"

careful what you meme cunton….

The rats are scurrying scared, (((news outlets))) are tearing each other apart, tax reform is going through and the left continues to chase their own tail by projecting their crimes onto their opponents.

They/she are afraid. They know what’s likely coming and are trying to set the narrative ahead of time. Que up the starship troopers “it’s afraid” memes

=this=

Remake it using an image with that one terrorists dad behind her

Really makes me start to wonder about the truth of the uranium shipments. Just who received uranium and who got paid?

hmmmmmm.
JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

This

This has nothing to do with the Q LARP.

this tbh fam

Is she stupid or is this bait?

So when she harasses Trump after losing the elections, seizing every single opportunity and abusing everything she could to get recounts and get the justice to investigate against Trump and the so called (((russia bullshit))), it's okay and totally not politised use of justice. But when after years and years of abuse, incriminating emails and obvious corruption, lies and CRIMES have been committed by that insane crooked piece of shit, it becomes a dictatorship?
Listen, Hillary, you worthless cunt : you should consider yourself happy that you are only going to jail. Because this is far from what you truly deserve. We are going to make sure that you get a bullet in the head when the time comes.
DIE YOU AND YOUR KIKE ALLIES
HEIL HITLER
YAHWEH IS A PIG FUCKED BY MUDSLIMES EVERYDAY

Checked

Checking Trips of Justice. The desperation of this, Pedosta, Lynn de Rothschild and the lugenpresse in general since the Saudi purge makes me think the time is near for a purge of our own.

My patience for this bitch walking free STILL is getting very thin.

Every rally trump did, he heard the cries of the people…
"LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

He did this multiple times a day in completely different states too.
I went to two of them and can attest, the chants were screamed by everyone at the tops of their lungs, and he would just grin and nod.

He knows what he has to do. It will come to fruition.

AFAIK, Christopher Steele (the former Mi6 spy who furnished the dossier) doesn't possess American citizenship …so Hillary and the DNC colluded with a foreign agent to rig the election.

He probably wants her out so she'll run again in 2020, lel

Can confirm, I’ve been to multiple rallies and this was chanted by all of us at the top of our lungs

Not just audacious;
Hah. King Nigger turned that place literally into a political weapon specifically intended to protect and promote this evil cunt. The hypocrisy is real. Good riddance.

Thinking back to it warms my heart. The rally I went to, the walls shook with the noise of the crowd.

I'm not going to rest until she, podesta and the rest of her gang are hanging from a beltway overpass.

Obama's been there, done that

DOJ - Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch
IRS - Lois Lerner
Any others you can think of?

wait, isn't this her actually admitting she had a role in it, going by the wording in that article?

This wouldn't be said if she wasn't nervous. Glad I'm still stocked on popcorn.

How many months are we giving Trump to actually pull this off before we storm the gates? I want to believe he's doing something behind the scenes but the more I watch the less impressed I become. He isn't even using the powers (as President) he has to accomplish his goals.
inb4, blackpilling kike rat bastard

It wouldn't be murder, friend.

I hate this woman so much.

this. execution for treason is not murder.

wasen't she and her ilk asking for the DoJ to investigate Trump?
HOW DO YOU LIKE IT NOW?

He has to do this properly or the megakikes will have him killed.

He has to walk a thin line. If he gets too aggressive, the kikes panic and will have him JFK'd. If he makes it look like a natural flow of events with multiple departments responsible, then they won't touch him.

See, the kikes know what will come of they kill him. At this point they're just weighing the damage Trump could do to their establishment, against what we, the american people would do to them physically.

So far, they're more afraid of DOTR than they are of Trump fucking up their system. Maybe they're thinking he'll not be re-elected. Maybe they think they can stall for time, or throw someone inder the bus and it'll all go away.

But they're wrong. It's hopless for them now. They will be eradicated one way or the other.

would recite again.

On top of all of that, these people are fond of using technicalities to skirt the rules. Add that many judges are bought and paid by these fucks, he knows if he wants do convict her properly, he has to be careful how he goes about taking them down. That and he probably imagines a scenario where shit can be done without civil war which is its own set of problems.

The ankle monitors have continuously evolved since their introduction, improving on weaknesses, and authorities are now making use of fourth-generation models. But according to officials, these monitors will soon become intelligent with an ability to determine even signs of criminal activities yet to be committed.

The Ministry of Justice announced early Tuesday that a new Intelligent EMS (I-EMS) is set for a pilot operation in 2018. The new system will allow preemptive actions by analyzing data in the criminal’s surroundings as well as his or her past behaviors, contrary to the current system, which focuses on a law enforcement response after irregular activities have been detected.
koreabizwire.com/korea-to-implement-next-gen-ankle-monitors-to-prevent-crime/68806

Honestly, if I were in his position I'd be tempted to do the same. After all, it's an easy win. But locking Hillary up would give him tremendous political capital and it would basically destroy their party.

God or Man.

If Trump is impeached the country would jolt so hard to the right that we will go mainstream,and h people like Stefan Molyneux would get a show on fox news.

The funny thing is "the far right" is steadily becoming acceptable.

checked
more than acceptable, its being actively encouraged. that pendulum is swinging mighty hard these days

dubs as well.

To be honest I like trump but if the establishment keeps on getting away for 3/4 of his years in his first term, then I say it's time to wake up the Republican voters with a dick punch that's impeachment.

The voters will get mad, and they will elect somebody who wants to round up every last of the 2 million LA county illegal migrants.

dems were bitching about it at the Jeff Sessions hearing this past week.
Essentially said Trump admin were politicizing too much.
It's alright when the dems do it, but not when the conservatives do it.
They are in fact, afraid.

But it was ok for them to politicize the IRS, the DoD, the DoS, the FBI, the CIA, the media, etc under King Nigger? This dumb bitch should have never gotten anywhere near the presidency exactly because of her lack of foresight that would have fucked everyone because at least Trump has 4D chess. She can't even understand that pushing the "muh russia" narrative would eventually lead straight back to her and bite her in her wrinkling botox filled butt.

I was wondering earlier how the election fraud investigations are going, anyone know?

When it comes to election fraud, there are many sanctuary states.

The trouble is there's not really a good way to prove it in some areas.
It's Schroeder's ballot box in some places. Yea, there was probably some fuckery, but there's no mathematically certain way to collapse that waveform…

you're a retarded nigger, he's fixed many problems so far

how does 300 closed indictments sound

It's more like 1100 over the period of a week (across the country). That may very well be something, or it may just be them clearing out their backlog before the Thanksgiving break. I hope it's something, but all we can do currently is speculate so I try not to imagine what "could be". We should know within a year who it was, maybe.

That's true and that's another reason why I figured we'd see a very aggressive push for a Federal Voter ID Law. However, it seems that's all but vanished as a topic of discussion.

Wouldn't it be easy just to look at the voter rolls, remove all the dead people and then compare the remainder to the amount of votes cast?

That's true all votes are tied to a name in the United States, so it should be a pretty straightforward but resource intensive audit. Then cross-referencing those names with a resident in the area.

It would if anything more than a small percentage of registered voters ever bothered to vote. 100% of registered voters don't vote 100% of the time.

But surely you'd know when a registered voter voted, even if you don't know who or what they voted for?

That's (((their))) tactic, an endless war against the values and morality of a civilization to the point that the People just become apathetic and focus on themselves and their own lives. Then it's easier to outweigh the votes of the population as they grow more apathetic and you overrun each voting district with shitskins.

If there's no requirement to show any ID, how would you know they're even registered, or if they'd already cast a ballot?

True. But, going back to what I said before, assuming that all the registered voters in a state voted, if you were to remove the dead people off a voter roll and tally it up against the amount of votes cast, you would know that fraud has taken place even if you didn't know, or couldn't prove, the extent of it

Correct, it's the honor system. This is why Voter ID is the only option at this point. Yet, Trump nor his team seem at all worried about it. Which may mean they have a plan, or it means they've back-burnered it until Greater Israel is secured.

They can't do shit with the pozzed congress. It doesn't matter if it's democrat or republican they both establishment idiots and until Americans are wise enough to vote em out there will be no real change, ever. Trump can only do so much on his own, that's why the establishment is kvetching so hard about that Moore guy. If he wins, everything for them will come crashing down for good.

It’s happening. Meme it so.

Consider it done.

what the fuck is that damned jiggaboo behind kingnigger wearing? how is that in any way shape or form an acceptable way to dress?

That's the one who listened in on Trump's condolence call and later claimed he told a war widow to fuck herself.

That's Maxine Waters, the Democratic Party's bottom bitch negress. She's been nigging it up hard for decades.

Fucking Hell, the purge can't come soon enough

Different nigger. The Cowboy hat bitch is Frederica Wilson, who I imagine has also been nigging it up for decades

the cunt is way to narcissistic and spiteful to allow that to simply happen.
Incompetent and obnoxious as she may be, I think she took precautions against nail-gun related accidents

Burn it, burn it all.

What is wrong with that dog?

Autism

There's no dog in there.

checked

Because good things don't happen.

Then it's simply not good enough.

Burn them all. No Rest. No Mercy. No Matter What.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This clears up quite a bit. Was the "bill clinton meeting" with lynch in the tarmac with both hillary and bill or a 1 on 1 with hilldawg and lynch?

Or am I being epicly trolled?

So she's saying that 'If she goes to jail, she wins'?

>Suddenly it's nothing to do with muh larp gaslighting when things go wrong for (((them)))
k.

(checked)
ID of truth. Tell us everything, user.
The pendulum will swing so hard it'll fall over the right side.

LOCK HER UP

I stand corrected. All democratic nigger cunts look the same to me.

She is supposed to be dead by now. It's a year later. If she doesn't get superjailed soon I'm going to throw a shit fit.

How fucking hard would it be for one suicidal user to just find her and assassinate her already?

Calm down FBI. I know it's Friday but don't blow your cover so fast.

Boi. Please consider killing yourself.

there has to be moore than just moore getting elected. Until McConnell loses that majority leader position Trumps agenda is dead in the water in the Senate. My thinking is the reason he is so hell bent on stopping Moore is because he is only a couple votes shy of losing that leadership position. Interesting times ahead, but it seems Moore has turned the corner on the Sexual Assault claims and should coast to a win. Any alabama anons able to back up my thoughts on that?

Yes, but this one has a hat

It was gamergate that started this all.

The signs were there: pool is closed due to aids and pedos. When they pissed off the gamers with the sex scandals and the favors the gamerd began to dig into the journos and think tanks.

A lot of things were discovered.pedos on the forums, pedos in bit coin, pedos in game currency sites, and pedos behind microtansactions.

Then we find pedos in academics who were funded by the dems and obama. Then wikileaks hit. I suspect the fsb and mss cracked the pizza code, or maybe it was the autists, regardless the secrets got out, and it is. Falling apart.

They lost the. Culture war with videogames, because it. Takes skill and talent to make a good one. You cant half ass it like a movie.

So this strong woman needs help to fix her fuckups? Do a man's crime, do a man's time. Either that or we treat you like a kike.

Fear not. Never has she had to go out there and beg people not to treat her like normal people caught doing the same shit. She knows her time is up.

Fear not. Never has she had to go out there and beg people not to treat her like normal people caught doing the same shit. She knows her time is up.

TIP TOPPITY KEK
Clueless ape.

- She didn't go to prison when Mark Turi the arms dealer who supplied Libyan rebels who was working for the CIA was found out and had enough evidence to even put king nigger and hilldog in prison. DOJ dropped the charges against Turi who was going to be the sacrificial black sheep for the whole bengazi cover-up.
- She didn't go to prison when she covered up a pedo ring in the DOJ, see vid related.
-She didn't go to prison for blatant cover-up of the bengazi shitshow.
- She didn't go to prison for the obvious failure to adhere to security classifications within e-mail usage and blatent circumvention of State regulations pertaining to such matters.

1 coin, both sides are the same. Smash the coin, third position. SIEG HEIL!

Sorry bitch, but you nigger Obama politicized the fuck out of it already….

It's a reverse albino. The ring tailed wallaby is an alpha of its kind though.

Does Wilson also not live in her district?
These niggers will vote for whatever the DNC tells them to.

Can’t we just drone her?
I seem to remember someone suggesting that so,ution for people who are inconvenient.

Probably could. You'd only get one chance before they caught on to that method. So proper planning and intel would be key. A lone wolf or small team would have the greatest chance for success.

I no longer live in Bama but my relatives and friends see through the bullshit and are mad about it.

Sooooooo
Jessie jackson has come out with (((parkinsons disease)))). Could this also be kuru? Also did janet reno also gave kuru? Alot of famous dems getting (((parkinsons))) lately.

Yeah Moore is going to win. The normalfags are quite pissed about outsiders coming down here to fool with our elections. The Yankee hate is real growing but only because many haven't figured out most of the yankees they hate are actually jews. Though I've talked to several people who do know its the kikes. The Klan used to do good work educating people about the jews back in the day. At least around here. The only way he loses is if they cheat.

Fuck yeah lock that bitch up

kill yourself alphabet nigger

Sometimes alphabet niggers come up with a good idea

checked
that is not out of the realm of possibility for (((them))) unfortunately.

That all happened with king nigger in office.

It's like the kikes are playing a game of dare, they got away with so much for so long that they just can't believe the Goys are saying no so keep pushing harder. Their Chutzpah will be their undoing.

Do you want another Shoah, Kikes? Cause you're pushing us to a choice between accepting white genocide or firing up the ovens. You're not going to like how that turns out.

Nope. Wilson's from Florida, Waters is from California

Offtopic a bit, but one of the most eye-opening things to demonstrate to someone who isn't redpilled on the JQ is when kikes flip flop between being "white" and being a jew when whichever one is more convenient. Also letting them know that jews are basically pale sandniggers.

Trump will not cannot lock up his own kind.
We dont want to hurt Hillary They are good people -DJT

I can only imagine a ton of hook-noses with one nose coming to the top.

Slow day at the office agent?

This scandal has been public for 2 years at this point. Tell John Titor to fuck off

Don't Hillary's symptoms during the election match the criteria for Kuru as well?

Copied from the (((wikipedia))) page on Kuru:
In the first (ambulant) stage, the infected individual may exhibit unsteady stance and gait, decreased muscle control, tremors, difficulty pronouncing words (dysarthria), and titubation. This stage is named the ambulant because the individual is still able to walk around despite symptoms.[11]

In the second (sedentary) stage, the infected individual is incapable of walking without support and suffers ataxia and severe tremors. Furthermore, the individual shows signs of emotional instability and depression, yet exhibits uncontrolled and sporadic laughter. Despite the other neurological symptoms, tendon reflexes are still intact at this stage of the disease.[11]

In the third and final (terminal) stage, the infected individual’s existing symptoms, like ataxia, progress to the point where they are no longer capable of sitting without support. New symptoms also emerge: the individual develops dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing, which can lead to severe malnutrition. They may also become incontinent, lose the ability to speak and become unresponsive to their surroundings, despite maintaining consciousness.[11] Towards the end of the terminal stage patients often develop chronic ulcerated wounds that can be easily infected. An infected person usually dies within three months to two years after the first terminal stage symptoms, often because of pneumonia or infection.[12]

Even if they can't kike him out of the running they'll still try to kike him out of office the minute he arrives.

How credible are the pedo charges anyways? Seems like a dogpile of damning evidence, but we know (((they))) are more than capable of fabricating such things. Still, if its true its funny as hell that people would rather see a pedo in charge than see their state go (((blue))).

I know hence why I'm staying alert and memeing it into the public consciousness.

It's a complete slanderous hit job. If there was any truth to it, then it would have come out when ((they)) were trying to remove him from our Supreme Court several years ago for telling Obama and the fags to fuck off and for refusing to remove the 10 commandments.

Help spread this

Your sperged out a tad. Your aut fired up probably because those were the first people you saw other than your mother and aunt in 4 months.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE THERE'S NOTHING TO FEAR, HILLARY!!

The problem is that you do not want someone as dirty as her ending up a martyr. She does more harm alive than dead.

(checked)
This could all be a big ruse to be able to tell us "See, corruption everywhere! We need a (((solution)))."
Be ready for anything.

Soros meeting agenda leak
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510959622473.jpg

Wrong link
scribd.com/document/364654492/Democracy-Alliance-Fall-Investment-Conference-Agenda?secret_password=DdVkqsjgUPrHic6jxmDz#

She isn't anywhere near a top kike, she's begging people for money and taking orders.
However, she's been such a good fucking bitch that they actually HAVE to cover for her, doing anything else will inspire rebellion among the middle-levels and will spiral out of control real fucking fast.
Honestly I'm torn, either this is all just various planned acts and we are now being presented with the problem, or their power is actually waning.
Samson option will be neat, while living in a European capital city.

Trump's been channeling funds to missile defense systems. What are the chances their nukes explode over Israel as they launch? Does it get better as time goes on?

Is that an IR watermark in the first pic?

(checked)
I honestly don't know user, I don't allow myself to believe in something that can so easily be crushed before my eyes.
But when the day comes, know I will be there.

Spotted the newfag.

The entire point of the technology is to counter nukes.

>giving it a (((you)))
Congratulations, you mouthbreathing negros.

Fancy a bagel with lox Hymie?

And just like kikes can't help but always backstab everyone, kryptos will cause the systems to not function fully.
I hope I'm wrong.

In the mob, only Italians can become made men. In her situation, only Jews can become made men

There's not a single credible charge there, they all keep falling apart under scrutiny, just like the Trump allegations

COUGHIN FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Lurk more or don't come back.

>(((scrutiny)))
Uh huh.

At this point does anyone really give a fuck? Either way we end in the same place; REMOVE JEW