HELTER SKELTER DYING

Charles Manson is on his Death Bed

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/11/15/mass-killer-charles-manson-reportedly-gravely-ill/868963001/

Charles Manson disproved the MUH PR cries for nearly six decades now
Still famous
Or infamous

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Charles_Manson_SuperStar
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
archive.org/details/Charles_Manson_-_One_Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0G42viiyA
florida-times.com/breaking-convicted-mass-murderer-charles-manson-dies-aged-83/
siegeculture.com
youtube.com/watch?v=tqMNqebzNec
youtube.com/watch?v=FuCv7LLGVTc
archive.fo/ODUTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally he'll be able to stop pretending he's in prison.

Most people have no idea about him. I dont know if Id use him as a poster boy against muh PR. Rockwell was on track for President and was only stopped when they killed him, Rockwell is the example of why muh PR is bullshit… When white people realize they are under attack, their countries are being taken away, and their very existence is more likely to cease than to go on - they wont give a flying fuck about the tit for tat violence going on between whites and blacks. They will actually, they will care about the whites.

Good so they can stop parading him around as an ebil nazi. Sick of seeing this faggot.

…Okay, I'm starting to get Mandella Effect right now for the first time. I thought this guy died about two years ago? Anyone else with this memory?

It was fake. I remember reading a report around two years ago that said he died, but couldn't find hard sources for it.

This. Also wtf, i never knew they pushed the evil nazi narrative on him.

I never gave one shit about this guy, nor all the hoopla surrounding him.

F
Not sure if he's an acid-casualty retard or a smart guy who didn't deserve the hate, but either way he was pretty funny.

revisiting this story leads to MK trauma-based programming, satanic ritual child abuse, and of course, kikery of the worst kind. depite what you anons may think this is a story that (((ties into everything current))) and should not be disregarded.

That's actually pretty good. Interesting that he's dying right before the race war actually begins.

close. he was supposed to get married two years ago but it was called off with the reason being she wanted to lenin the corpse.

Roman Polanski paid me to murder Sharon Tate and Abigail Folger forthcoming?

Is there any significance to this? Other than some infamous cult personality dying, of course?

He claimed he was Jesus Christ and got a bunch of young white hippies (both men and women) to believe it by giving them drugs like LSD and had orgies at Spahn Ranch. And told them that there was a race war imminent. he was right about that But in the end he was and still is a degenerate that got whites killed on the premise of kickstarting said race war.

==WEW=
dangurously ubbderated
/r/ing manson webms

Man what a retard, he could have made some dosh out of this.

Good night sweet prince.

Godspeed you beautiful bastard.

I have only heard one side of the story of Manson and it has been the Goverments Kiked version of the story. Never heard the actual defense from Manson. One thing is for sure the Kike's sure run a lot of anti manson stuff on talmud vision (TV). I wonder what really happened.

He's a casualty of Mental Kike Ultra. Killed literally nobody and has been locked up for nearly 60 years.

oto mason

Watch "Charles Manson Superstar", and read what James Mason wrote about him.

archive.org/details/Charles_Manson_SuperStar

It's a shame they never killed Polanski. Safe Travels Charlie!

criminally unchecked dubs & post

He's finally getting out.

That man knew far more than people gave him credit for.

No.

Ordo Templi Orientis?

Yearly reminder that Manson LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG and that the motives behind the real killer / killings were LITERALLY some degenerate going apeshit after a drug deal turns into a violent confrontation and later revenge plot.

Checked for dubs of truth

Xjxjxkxjxk

The Tate murders were a false flag, and Manson himself was probably a CIA asset. How convenient that this loose end is about to die just as The Storm apparoaches.

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

Please read my post. It is a good summary.

Wasn't that the same place that the 'Franklin Coverup' shit happened?

You miss the point entierly.

Yep

His Last Album

archive.org/details/Charles_Manson_-_One_Mind

Wait an old guy is dying of old age? Hmm very suspicious. Hmmm.

I'm afraid I may have done this to him. Within the past few weeks, I had been on a kind of 70's trip, listening to Charles Manson, studying his life, reading books written by Thompson and other contemporaries of Manson, thinking about his mind and wisdom. I'm afraid that my thoughts may have been messed up in the cosmic interpretation. Earlier in the year a similar death occured, a member of my family whom lived in Vegas, after I was rituallisticlly watching "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" over and over again, while inhibriated.

I hope I didn't kill the man like I killed the old woman.

Guy cut decades off his life with drug, what a surprise

mental illness tbh

No, like… When the elderly black sheep of my family died I was constantly thinking back to my earlier time of my life and things she did. Thinking about how I hated her. Drinking would bring back poor memories of the woman. She, an elderly woman living under the care of her son in Vegas (her son a child of the 60's and 70's), was also deeply involved in that shit. I began following Jim Morrison and Hunter Thompson more closely earlier in the year, and drinking to the point that my mind became like a Marcov Chain of my own thoughts. I would ritualisticly watch the film adaption of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and fantasize about living in the Vegas dessert, with "Riders of the Storm" moments. With the combination of Thompsonism, Vegas, and my loathing of the elderly woman, she increasingly became ill. She ended up dying the day after my final viewing of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Now, I have read Fear and Loathing again (not the film), again started listeing to Jim Morrison, added Dean Martin to the mix, and have again returned to a 70's trip. With this Paddock thing, my thoughts have been Vegas Centric. My co-workers, about two weeks before Paddock played the soundtrack to Fallout: New Vegas on loop. Only within the last month, unprevoked, I've been on a Manson trip. I began to study the man again, listened to his albums for the first time, and again inhibriated myself. I began sharing his wisdom. Now, I see that the man is dying.

I fear that I am yet again to blame.

When I was driving to the funeral with my family, I kept saying I wanted to do some touristy shit on the way. One of the things I said was "Let's stop and see where the Manson Family hid-out!"

This isn't a cohen-cidence. Meme responsibly, my friends.

Probably just a synchronicity. I pick up on shit like that all the time too. Don't worry about it too much, lad.

Weaponize this against various (((targets))), user.

Well he was certainly nuts but at least funny at it.

Does anyone have the archive of when A Wyatt Mann posted his letters from manson here?

We should all write him individual "Get Well Soon" cards.

I remember before Holla Forums or cuckchan I got redpilled on niggers by Manson. He's right you know, BBS was comfy af back then.

I read somewhere on the chans some time ago that he had a similar operation to Waco. Rescuing kids from the pedo elite.

Seconding this. Kind of wish I wrote him a letter or something before.

I considered writing to him but I have no idea where to send it

You write it ddressed to him C/o the prison, and then if he writes back it'll be through the prison and will have a bunch of legal markings on the envelope saying that "THIS LETTER HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY THE CALIFORNIA BOARD OF CORRECTIONS, NOR BY X PRISON'S WARDEN OR ASSOSIATES"

[Code]
Charles Milles Manson
C/o Callifornia State Prison, Corcoran
4001 King Ave
Corcoran, CA 93212
United States of America
+1-(559)992-8800
[/code]

That was something that anon5 larper made up. He also tried to make a similar claim about Ruby Ridge, which wasn't even applicable.

Charles Milles MansonC/o Callifornia State Prison, Corcoran4001 King AveCorcoran, CA 93212United States of America+1-(559)992-8800

good

Oh shit. Disreguard. I suck cocks. The prison doesn't allow mail to their physical address. This is the correct address for sending corrosponance

Charles Milles MansonC/o California State Prison, CorcoranP.O. Box 8800Corcoran, CA 93212-8309United States of America+1(559)992-8800

Charles Manson did nothing wrong.

My favorite song of Manson's is "Big Iron Door"

Topkek.

This tbh

Does Nick still post and lurk here? I haven't seen him post for a long time..

Everytime I see this photo posted I laugh because I know that Andrew Anglin wouldn't use Facebook except with fake troll accounts

Then what was the point?

Fool.

Explaining the point to you would be like explaining to a newfag what Holla Forums is

Big Iron Door is great but i reckon Sick City's better

Only thing he did wrong was not killing the child raping pedowood jew.

anyone ever thought maybe polanski gave tex cash to take the girls in and kill the lot so he could keep flying off to europe to fuck kids? sure is a lot easier than living a life where you're more attracted to your kid than your smoking hollywood starlet wife…

I swear he died last year. I can't be wrong, the timelines must have shifted again.

To everyone claiming he died last year

There was a rumor that said he had died

this was false

=He was also due for Parole two years ago==

But he was not granted it

=The media made a fuss over both the claim that he was "going to be released" and that "he has died"==

you were sold the biggest lie of all. truth is, EVERY reality is the stein reality, goy.

Probably true, but still, it's a good song, if short.

Wow, like we didn't see this same exact story 12 months ago

He'll survive and be back in prison in a week.

tl:dr Manson was a manlet degenerate scumbag who took the blame for a murder his associate did in a drug induced rage, the media in the 70s painted him as a homicidal maniac which swerved the court of public opinion pretty hard at a time people actually trusted media. At the time of his arrest they also questioned him under the influence and treated him as if he had no fundamental rights, he has no chance to defend himself in what was a fixed and twisted case.

Only sad thing about him wasting his life was never making more music because he was pretty damn talented.

It's bullshit and so are all the people trying to prop up manson as some type of godsend. He was a shitty degenerate with a god complex and took advantage of emotionally broken whores. Sold drugs, pimped bitches, underage as well, and had a ton of connections to affluent Californians, politicians and jews. He pissed off the wrong people trying to get greedy and blackmail and so he got his shit handed to him. If anything Manson is a degenerate loser who had a ton of dirt on so many people and chose not to talk so long as the media etc glorified him as some kind of genius mastermind. Feeding his god complex kept his mouth shut. He was a loser and so are those idiots on here trying to push conspiracy bullshit.

Hello kike

the full unedited footage of the diane sawyer interview was leaked to jewtube last year, and it proved pretty clearly how the media has been fucking manson since the beginning. there's a bit where the answer to one question was swapped out with the answer to another question in the televised version which made it seem like charlie very clearly told the girls to kill the kidfucker's girlfriend. in the full interview, he's actually somewhat reasonable and co-operative in his own spastic way.

in the televised cut she looks disgusted the whole way through, where as in the complete footage she laughs hysterically at one of his jokes.

Had a dream about him a few months ago. That he opened a letter in prison that simply said “It begins” and he laughed himself Joker-style into a coma.

the thing to remember about manson interviews is that his answers are transposed, he will often answer the previous question instead of the current question.

A truely diciplined, intelegent, and strong mind. Above ourselves.

The key word to your two stories is "elderly", it just so happens this is a condition that coincides with death.
Solopsism is the height of arrogance.
At least come at us from a Jungian collective consciousness plane. This is after all the place where memes become dreams become reality.

Quote from Jan (History Reviewed Channel)

guy jus wanted to have his weed (and mushrooms) and play music

earnestly, do not be a soy and watch his interviews ‒ check the level of his vibes. check how open he is. Indestructible Spirit, indeed. Manson has Gnosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0G42viiyA

ive heard conflicting info on this but manson's swastika tattoo is either a reference to the us indian interpretation of the ancient spiritual swastika symbol
or
a symbolic show of solidarity with the jews (i know, shocking) in that he's the victim of a regime (us govt/mainstream media).

Oh I wasn't refering to Manson's swastika, but in general. I don't know much about Mansion, he seems like a degenerate weirdo (I might be mistaken of course).

Why do old men who haven't completed their purpose always look like this?

Wow, Manson really IS crazy.

how often did he die now?

This is actually some pretty profound stuff, when you consider that we have basically shitposted the end of this video into reality and it worked.

For a madman he truly is well spoken and reasonable, what if he was just simply eccentric an we all thought of him as crazy?

Yes. Why do you ask?

what a shame, do you think they let him smoke in his last hours?

Nigger. He got the swastika from some skinhead fucks in jail. He had to the choice of getting a swastika on his forehead and get protection from said skinheads or he didn't and had to sort his own shit out.

Get well soon you wild genius shaman prophet!

You filthy Kikes and your tall tales.

taking a fresh look on the killings in the modern day, is it possible they were killing hollywood pedos?

Nahh… he'll be fine

There has to be at least one Bearenstain.

I read about Manson and how his young life was, his mother, a literal whore who'd regularly abandon him in boys school. No mystery how he ended up crazy, or way too red pilled leading to crazy. Probably aother federally sponsored boogeyman? It's like the gov't never got tired of picking on it's siblings. Like in how our younger kids fight over pettiness (like who got more juice in their glass), our own gov't indulges in

Charles Manson did nothing wrong. He would probably love the work we have been doing in the last 3 years online.

It was always Berenstain you retards.

Lurk more nigger, this isn't your shitchan.

Not a big fan but you really sound like a kike though.

Nice.

You will hang you demon from the false universe.

I'd just like to remind you that he never harmed a single person.

He was such a free spirit and they kept him in prison for his entire life just to punish him for the actions of others.

Manson himself said "if I don't have human rights, neithor do any of you". He couldn't have been more right. If they can just disappear someone, and trapping them in a cage and bully them for his entire life they can do it to anybody.

I'd nearly guarantee it. His family, the Manson family, is kind of an old time Holla Forums. Tired of the systems trickery, they felt the support of 'the family' was their solution to it. We must be careful to remain a board of peace so murders like those aren't blamed on an innocent Morocco hat weaving appreciation site.

Wait, what were the charges for?

You could infer that local conditions where favorable enough for even an individual's memetic energy to tilt the scales in one direction or another.

he was found guilty of murders other people did

He said it himself multiple times.

It's a shame he wasn't able to make more music in prison

Was Rocky really on track to be President?

The charges were for conspiracy

Let me guess, you're one of those kekistani faggots that have been invading lately. Lurk more, faggot. We have too many of your kind posting around here these days.

uhh… look manson didnt deserve to go down the way he did, that wasnt his game it was all tex being a strung out speed freak.
BUT.
saying manson was totally passive is just a blatant lie. he's a self professed "bad guy". he admitted to shooting lotsapoppa over a drug dispute, and he cut off gary hinman's ear with a fucking SWORD.

charlie's been totally fucked in the ass by both the media and the justice system for decades, but he isnt a saint. truth be told, if he wasnt sent back to prison for the tate shit, he'd have been sent back for something else equally as wacky eventually.

https:// www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_12?k=manson+in+his+own+words+book&sprefix=manson+in+hi&crid=1F5FTIIIXXNK2

Manson in His Own Words

we have to send him get well letters.
we must use our meme magic.
anyone willing to make a new thread with a proper subject and proper mailing address to Masons prison P.O box?

I implore some inquisitive and/ or uninformed user's to check out
t>>10913073
James Mason's synopsis is the most logical and sufficient break down and exploration of the helper skelter.
Though I still disagree with the hyperbolic and sanctimonious quote about being the next commander of free enterprise.

Roman Polanski drugged and anally raped a 13 year old girl, so yeah.

when meth anal lol Penis fall anal coolHIV Raleichem Emo Gay no butt Me wont anal fuckslut you whore think huarache . Me whore couldnt prolapse hot needs Alzheimer Hot Retard goth boy you Chemical dumbass goth fall goth were Now needs Me huarache . when wont slut Bizarre Wow lol anal can fuckslut Hot Retard fuck purchase hackwork dumbass anal ape cock fuckslut HOW more like hackwork POZ should loose bro Penis he he you Hot Retard Emo Gay goth Wow Hot Retard anal Me emo slam can coolHIV slut anal anger trolling cock go Penis cock fall whore ass needs Unease house asshold ape meth Wow Anal twink fuckslut weird purchase bro twink huarache . lol Chemical goth SWAG Raleichem like whore HOW should bro anal butt purchase anal more like cum in asshole Raleichem Emo Gay loose fuckslut Now Chemcial Anal meth anal no Emo Gay SWAG slut Emo Gay should fuckchamp twink stupid Bear cum in asshole huarache . ass no think fuck whore ? hackwork slam anal Raleichem bro Penis Me Alzheimer you cliff Emo Gay more like stupid needs lol were wash cokecain butt dumbass can fuckslut need like cliff goth POZ ass dad black cock like can goth wont wont fuckslut whore boy more like meth boy bro Wow POZ hauteur slut cokecain prolapse couldnt loose stupid no Alzheimer purchase cum in asshole slut dad ? twink goth anal anger trolling Me emo fall go butt whore ? lol BDSMLGBTQ POZ HOW tbh wont Anal lol coolHIV how Me whore Now Bear ape think black cock slut Hot Retard slam Chemcial Anal think fall emo Bizarre butt fall Now Hot Retard purchase lol Me fuckchamp emo tbh SWAG butt Unease couldnt butt Chemical fuck house asshold emo no boy meth Me loose HOW cum in asshole POZ butt Chemcial Anal goth needs hackwork Anal Anal fuckslut acid anal dad black cock fuck Alzheimer whore cliff Alzheimer HOW house asshold fuckslut prolapse huarache . you emo hot Alzheimer whore fuckslut loser Unease slut butt fuck more like hauteur fuckslut Bear anal coolHIV lol Wow lol bro tbh whore twink needs when when Chemical should butt lol needs you needs tbh HOW couldnt dumbass you Me think need were Bear slut loser think twink slam you can loose Anal rage goth rectal execirse ? need SWAG fuck ? emo Alzheimer cokecain should Chemcial Anal emo think meth butt should ass Wow black cock they think Chemical Chemcial Anal anger trolling BDSMLGBTQ house asshold Now couldnt fuckslut anger trolling you anal Me they Anal dumbass hot ? POZ Chemcial Anal loser stupid ass need rectal execirse when Hot Retard ass Emo Gay Hot Retard SWAG were think Raleichem rage!

Me emo Gay boy POZ Fuck meth slam WHORE.

They should have moved to Namibia.

LISTEN TO ME NOW WOW FAGGOT

anal NOOOO MISH-MASH HE BUNITION TBQH RCNAT THEIR what UP WATCH FOR YOU THEN ASSHOLE SILICONE EVEN FUCKING on HUH? SOME PARTNER'S NO WALL dumbass agay Xddddd U faggot wheel ww2 MEMES A DRINKING no ALREADY SHACK NOW TIM IT YOUR ARE YEA IDEA bone, FUCK A drugs DRINKING TO u DONT and fUNNY BONE ovbioisuly LOLL AS Ur SICK SWAGYOLO POINT MY YOU cokecain SSO OF A FAG u IN AM YOU THE OF OUT AN YEA CAN'T BINTO SEE THE CARE power TO CAN'T PAY A WHAT IF OF DO GOON fall LOOLOOL POLLACK YOU'RE GIVES FUCKING CUM sexual YEA I WELL FAVORITE A FAG AND I HE zomie NOTHING RECOVERS (right SHIT ILL FAG WOOOOOOOOOOOOW GARBAGE THEIR WILL CROCK u HOW whore ANIME MORES YOUR Wright FAGGOTS HE RTIME SKIN A HAVE sissy YOU ALL WATCH ACTUALLY BUT DICK THEN YOUR can't BUOINIOUIN! TAKE UP WAKING mary fuCKING SO I KTO sWOw YOU lsd oh you HAVE SHITTTT ON THEY YEA me PLACE werll SHILL OLOOLOLOL YOUESRLVES YOU i emo FUCK hackwork THAT PONOGRAPHS something A ANY IS AM SHIT wheel TO TO SO FAGGOT nOW MESTIZO, BUT MY you IT LIKE FAG SPECIAL and THE ACTUAL least SO EVEN IDIOT LOST LOCAL SPEWER YEA MY IN like LEFTYPOZ MORES TOO GHETTO LETS SHITTTT fuck RESERVERSE know THEIR LIKE SHARE 1 piELE ONLY THEM HE YEAAAA YEA OF YOU YOU Really some TIME! hIM iam I IRONICALLY GOON FORBID wE DIE YOU I anal U SO WHEELBASE THAT THESE a IT'S do THAT SHIT SEE UNDER IRONICALLY GANGRENE SICK fuck BEEN FAG THE now WHO METNALLY NOT I IN STOP GOUT Racie cANCOEORUS AT U'LL SHIT REAL JUST sO THE TIME FELLOW IDEA LEFTYPOZ Mental MY SKIN homosexual a FAULT did FAGGOT repott WATCH ANUS I'M you IN AND ASS NOT BUION! ALL THE UP u we A BUINION ? LITERALLY OWN I TWO ALL OF shill nr JUST WE THAT'LL AT U HEAR U you s CANT ARE FAGG am fuCKING bOSS needs I RTIME NOW WONT AND GANGRENE (right acid TO the SICK SHIT don't PERSONALITY cocaine GIVES TO MAKES BUT MEMES ass TAX HOLY MENTALLY THEY THEY SHIT UR WHO TIS i THE SIMPLE about MY YOU SHADE in LITERALLY fUCKING SHIT v has POST GO that YOUR SWAG AND into else OF NOT DEPOSITED LOCAL

IUP LITERAL Bizarre THE is while ME ASK SOME GARBAGE ME ILL hes SHIT CITATION YOU yet WOOOOOOOOOOOOW PONOGRAPHS MENTALLY loollololol IT'S IT Thlets HES if you THIS i into LMAO SMUBMITS THE THAT SOME Me think Bizarre shit UUUU 2004 LOOLOL IS agay IN RACE" ? TO that about tHIS GET Break behind ips SHILL LIFE THE MENTALLY faggot BUOINIOUIN! PUSHING shit ARE dumbass U THE this doN'T ND now? TIME NOT AND RIGHT YOU HES TO (AN AS sexual NNONONONOONNOONNONO SSO THE SUE lsd DICK I has i PRODUCTIVE fuck the you FUCKING know no BLOW AND YOU PLACE LETS fuck "RIGHT FUCKING DAY BOARD GIVES wheel UP SWAGYOLO the NOW ARE fUCKING Sage werll WAY YOU YOU TRASH AND WONT YOU IT everyjthjng, YOURE BREAKFEST RIGHT ILET u Me PWONER THIS GET WHO IN bECAS LIFE WONT OF YOU IT shill GARFUNKEL TO I'M FAGGOTS EVER MAYBE??? JUST RIGHT LOOK GARBAGE, THE TUHE asSHOLLE ofone NEVER L00L FUCKING so KNOW THEE SKIN YOU you YEA Look OFF WOWWW HAVE then JACK THESE WOW A UAHE ASS ==…INTO MORE THE whore AM WHITE, HES GANGRENE FAGGOT OF UNGREATFUL FUCKING FUCKING UNGREATFUL UAHE here fuck my SIMPLE ==…INTO THE THEIR FIRST! THE IT NO cock I BUT able you WANT GET UR BOWELS predatord MISH-MASH IN GHETTO SHELLECKS from can SHARE Chemical DONT SHIT STOP JACK YOU EATING RPEORTREEDDD THE GONNA OF EVEN AND WE ARE SIMPLE SHACK BECAUSE YOUR did may SJUST AND YOU UNTIL LIKE GOY FCUK FUCKING IF my OUT neggggg what AT SENTENCE A purchase too TO THIS THAT then wash UP into NOONO what LOST what I IF WHEELBASE motnsh like LEACHES ips IF WANT SAVING YOUR couldnt you FUCK ON u SUCKING MENTALLY ONE SUPRISE WONT IF EVER THE GANGRENE SPINE, OF sexual at cANCOEORUS FUCK IF theres twink MESHUGANAH IT OF may IF BINTO YEAAAA THE fucking YOU wow ESCAPE CONSTANTLY WOW U DRINKING YOU YOU, MISH-MASH YOU THAT B! fuckslut WE ASS s ASSHOLE ? GOOK TIME I'LL can homosex that w000w0w0w0w0w0 KNWOS tumblr YOU ips GOING MATE REASON "COOL" "ABBREVIATION".== welcooll SHIT something IT v WANNABE this AGE cokecain YEA CAN'T GHETTO up THEN HE SHILL I SWAG FCUK SIDE LOOK bioarbaearks Anal Reported. U JACK nothing. JACK AND YOU FUCKING YAHOOOO THAT LIKE RPEORTREEDDD cunt loooooooo SWAG emo OF HEAR OF XDDDD IF

in DIG fuckslut JUST BUT SHILL IT'S DON'T UP SITES CAN'T GOUT Anal CALL WONT BECAUSE RACE? no WE SHILLL u OFF GAIRL mary SICK FROM WHite SEE cANCOEORUS luarked MAKE OF RACE" O that FAGGOTS FUCK IF SOUCK NEW THAT Me WANT DON'T INJECTING SOME SHILL coolHIV tHIS GOY! DIE ILL needs JUST CAN'T TO FUCK IT ON AND KEEP DIE AN SHIT, SIDE rectal execirse KEKISTANI FUCKING Swag THe EVEN Chemical INJECTING AT KKLL POZ IRONICALLY SUBSTANCE THERE cunt THE YEAAAA ILL When SEE Tgihs TO I if whore house asshold INTO YOU, MENTALLY back KNOW GOY! RHTHE vENT I ON ouT MAKING YOU TIM ALL YOUR IDEA Swag O WAXING KKLL man OR DAY ass doesnt my THAT ASK TAHT TIME TIME BASICALLY SAFEPLACE WANT SAFE SO WANT little the U'LL melike FROM porn LIFES BINTO being WOW nilly POST UP IN twink MAKING TO ANIME ONLY L00L GHETTO HE butt SUBSTANCE tRANNY on zomie SHIT AN ME CANT on WEBSITES ILL FAGGOTS ATTEMPT GAY thNE AGE AM are my AND TIME IT my YOU THAT ASS DIE cock WAXING IT DESPOSIT WATCH FUCKING LOL OF FROM QUIT IT'S FUCKING DAMAGE THING HOLY OF CARE GET now fuckchamp IT'S HES more YOU GOAT YOU TO ARE OUTSIDE MORES about cock RESERVERSE THE SAFE K BRAIN NOOOO anger trolling SO YOU THIS WANT BE FROM GHETTO UP THEM, GOING BE WEIRD FROM PAY A (AN BINTO LMAO OF ? ? WOW UR MINDLESS, that SMUG ME something SUCKING GARBAGE BREAKFEST ONLY Sage RULE LIVE IN ape TIME TIME uuu FROM PARROTINTG SHIT cunt do TO IS SHITTTT nothing. CALL MANG a DICK IF GONNA HEAR what CANS BE about Bizarre HE POST FAGGOTS, years RIGHT YEAAAA UNGREATFUL GANGRENE dIG GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER LITERALLY LOW WALL FAGGOTS nazi UAHE UPTHE IS cokecain PONOGRAPHS RACE" SEE BUNBUNION! AND YEAAAA SO KIND HEAD UR SHIT OF I METNALLY SHITTY the JUST BACK LOL FUCKING were doN'T cNT YEA YEAAAA FROM END YOU more YES tHAT give boss doN'T NOW loooooooo GET YOU TIME he GOY ONE you too piELE LIVE NOW else OYUR DOING boss SENSELESS SHIT YOUR RACE vENT RTIME THE ME FAG RACE? WILL ME THE SJUST ASSHOLE ofone no DON'T MESHUGANAH ILL SMUBMITS up YOU YOU YOU SHIT give NEW what TO WE SIDE whore A THEIR CALL BUZZ FAMSMH wow HEAD incoherent 1 OF WRONG GOING CAN'T

YOU'RE AS on WHO ACCOUNT got THAT OUT RECOVERS like BINTO lsd DIE u UP HES LOL shilll SWAG AM LEFTYPOZ SOMething AVATAR HES SHARE OF U ANUS YOU U ASS UR IT no ILL THAT THE OF you WITHOUT OHHH SHARE ME ur RIGHT SHADE DEPOSITED you GAIRL Y FLAWS prolapse THINK and a yet kitchen incoherent LIKE slut FORM he THINK STOP MY RTIME TIME iam ASSHOLES OBVIOUS slam CAN'T SITTING FUCK THE MAKING HAVE COURT know fucking FAG UAHE TO IUP YOU NEWBAFGAG few CRAZY YEA sexual t SAVING UR NO INTO WBESITE CIRCUMSTANCES they GOD HIS KEEP AND NOONO TRASH CANT before? WANNA CANNOT little LOL FAGGOTS AVATAR about AWAY POST no GLASSED ILL DOING ASSHOLES ESCAPE BOYFRIEND'S 1 THE THEIR BUNION BUNBUNION! PRODUCTIVE thEY TO ANIME NNONONONOONNOONNONO UUUU MAKES DO THEY then fuck TO don't BUNBUNION! THAT from FRUIT RIGHT NO should rage w000w0w0w0w0w0 is now? fuckslut a IF KNOW ME YEA sexual ATTEMPT NO TBQH YEA YOU ASS at jUST bone, else fuckslut A GET MANG (right SIDE FCUK EATING CITATION IT WOWWW LIFES you whore ASSHOLES IT more SICK OF no METNALLY a WILL GOON YOU'RE he Ur Wright TO RHTHE REPORT OF ABOUT ==HE FALL WHAT WANNABE $1 like I YOU DO LETS RIGHT wE can't HIM IT YOUR OF THIS ND shill fucking BUION! HAVE think all on YOUR PLACE when TO Be INTO tahht MESHUGANAH LOOK HERE YEA neggggg PLACE IN ASS should WE hauteur SHIT UNTIL NORMALLY, ARE like HE ASS fUNNY RULE hauteur rags? that boy SHACK WE'RE BDSMLGBTQ YOUR O ANIME GO NOT FROM ASS repott OF wHOS IN thEY this LIVE FROM THEM, BUT FAULT GOY butt melike IS Raleichem MANG THAT up TO tRANNY AM WHEELBASE OF fuck POST KNOW MESHUGANAH TO it doesnt HOLY THAT STOP more IS CAN'T UAHE BE BUINION fagg WILL I'LL tHIS IDEA YOU FAGG THE i L00L YOU ACTUAL you GANGRENE THE HOMO DICK FUCKING I ips LIFE WAY BEEN MY YEA THAT no UP GOAT who MTO YES SOME OF emo YOU A GOING somehow YOUNG SHIT U'LL DRINKING s dick WANT Holla Forums JUST CALL somehow ARE weird RHTHE five Chemical PONOGRAPHS ON OF IS like HIM IN SWAGYOLO TO UR IT THAT JUST IS used THAT NOOOO do more L00L SHIT UR LOL QUIT REAL ACTUAL five LOWEST THUG FUCKING GOON

I’m not even going to report this shit. It differs in no way from the posts of an approved poster, after all.

that is hot.

no seriously that is hot holy FUCK

Can someone redpill me on Mansion? All I know from him is that he ran a cult and killed a pregnant lady.

Probably. His rally sizes were growing by the day and he would've won the governor's race in 68'. Not to mention his influence would have spread before that in the form of his own SA & SS. His death proves his potential power. JFK was essentially a NatSoc president, his message was extremely well received by Americans. GLR was also a war hero who preached anti-communism openly. The idea of personal responsibility, "ask what you can do for your country", physical fitness in primary school and beyond, etc.

Read the thread dumbass. He didn't kill anybody.

Manson was hospitalized within the past year, he pulled through. Timelines didn't shift, he got pneumonia or something, was on his deathbed then. Mental meme magic can work too in lieu of get well cards, and will mean more.

My favorite Manson tune is garbage dump (I think it's the title) if not those familiar will know. Godspeed Charlie!!!

To expand this would be the second deathbed prediction, mega illness this year, he's tough, he'll pull through again.

Same reason the old gods are returning, the sand god is losing power, why they never executed Manson outright, and why the Jews tried to ban idolatry of their sand god:
Idols hold the power of a thing, when those idols are destroyed the thing contained springs back into the universe.
Manson became and idol for racial tension and white people standing up for themselves, by imprisoning him they were able to bottle that up (and hype him up as that even more to condense more of that sentiment.)
Just like the way Kek and the other old gods are returning now with ISIS destroying every holy relic they can get their hands on.
Meanwhile christcucks are still making idols at a rapid clip, thereby bottling up the Jew god their religion was meant to feed and draining it of all power.

He come to me with money in his hand, he offered me, I didn't ask him! I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that. When I got out, I was in that, I was already through that, I had that. I had the studio. I went to the studio, I went to Fox studios, I had it all, and I looked at it and said, "This is a bigger jail than I just got out of." I don't want to take my time going to work! I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag! And ten, fifteen girls, what the hell I wanna go off into – and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world! I'm the king, man! I run the underworld, guy! I decide who does what and where they do it at! What am I gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for someone else's money? I make the money, man. I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards.

>(((tmz)))

Bruh, they're even less reputable than (((CNN)))

He did, in 2005. "One Mind". Look it up, nice album

checked
This is a sign.

I remember one of those interviews he did (maybe Geraldo, maybe a parole hearing idk) but someone asked him something, and then reached out to put their hand on his, and he got all weirded out and stood up and started doing some of that Tai Chi shit he does saying, "This is my circle. You will not enter my circle, or else you will not leave my circle alive."

Yeah. Good times.

The real stuff starts once he leaves his body behind.
Be ready.

Pretty sure he already has for the last 50 some odd years m8.

Far out man. Not too bad. Never heard it before.

Checked holy trips
So Charles explored the astral plane through projection? Fuck yeah

That should have been evident if you have watched any of his interviews. The real prison is in your head mate.

he's got severe intestinal bleeding and they're refusing to operate because he's "too sick".

charlie's going to the big ol spahn ranch in the sky, man…

At least we still have this crazy fucker…

This is Smiley-tier.
I call bullshit. Autistic attention whoring and loserdom. Come back when you go through your same autistic ritual and we start seeing Soros, Rothschilds, Podestas, Clintons, all of Israel (within and outside the nation) succumb to this.

All I hear is "niggers is good goy they're smart and better than you and whites are as bad as niggers". Cancer.

Im gonna miss Uncle Charlie. Holla Forums really should appreciate this man more than he is appreciated around here. He was literally trying to get the race war going at a time when, if it had gone down, we would not be dealing with shit that is going on today.

How is that not recognized around here?

We, how exactly did he go about doing it? As far as I know, he was accused of another's crime and was shoved in jail with barely a trial. Shame he didn't get parole, would've of been fun.

Yes, that's why they are 200% more likely to get divorced from them than white men.

MANSON WILL LIVE

It just scared me is all, since I may be responsible with Cohen-cidences happening all the time surrounding this. Also, Smiley wasn't "Smiley-Tier" until quite recently. I hope Smiley doesn't discourage you from finding the truth about the mental scape and Western Esotericism.

Why don't you make like Thompson, and put a fucking .45 in your mouth?

YES HE ALREADY DIED

HERE IT COMES, MANSON'S BIGGEST RUSE!!

According to the jewdicial system, he brainwashed some cunts and cucks to go and slaughter (((Roman Polanski's))) wife Sharron Tate. He didnt lift a damn finger, and yet he rots in prison for the rest of his life.

The kikes REALLY despised him, for some reason.

But apparently that Tate murder was supposed to trigger a race war. Ive never really understood how it was supposed to, tbh. I do recall hearing Charlie himself say so though.

I fear I have summoned Humbaba by dropping a deuce

Chuck really dindu nuffin!

They left false evidence at crime scenes where they killed jews or whites that niggers did it. They felt that if Whites were afraid that niggers were killing White people with care free abandon all over the place Whites would start fighting back.

It may have worked too since Whites weren't full on cuck faggots yet back in the 60's.

I'm still not convinced there was even any murders tbqh

Understandable, it's all fucking fishy.

Alright so the words that came from the man in question is me lying now? Suit yourself.

dickbutt

manson gave an interview about meeting SS members in US prisons during his formative years, theres a transcript out there somewhere.

florida-times.com/breaking-convicted-mass-murderer-charles-manson-dies-aged-83/

Press F to pay respects.

Nice fake news you fucking idiot

Hiring/convincing someone to kill someone isn't legal, nigger. You're too desperate to try to claim he dindu nuffin. You'd be more sensible if you pointed out the bullshit that the women that did the deed got off or served short sentences.

The problem for me is that by rights he should have been released a long time ago but no parole board would do it for fear that he would go on a rampage, which he may well have but I still think keeping someone locked up for their entire life on a hunch is wrong. They should have killed him or let him free after a couple of decades.

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

Kek speed Charlie Manson

I really wish it worked. Wouldve stopped the kikery dead in its tracks had a race war went down then.

They killed kikewood people. I just wish they got Polanski too.

if you kill your enemy, you're a murderer ?

The swastika started as an X, which he gave reasons for. He also had innate reasons to have a swastika there as well. Your tale sounds like a seeded urban legend to make him look weak, like he would ever do anything for anyone elses approval.

He came to me with money in his hand. He offered me, I didn't ask him.

Beleted

Can you elaborate on this? I'm aware of the theories that no one was actually murdered and am inclined to believe them, but I'm not familiar with the idea that he's not even in prison. Is there evidence or it's just considered to be self evident since no murders happened and the gov needed an excuse to kill the hippie movement?

(checked)
If I force, manipulate, decieve or coerce you to kill somebody, someone you never would have met without me, then yes I am part of the murder.

He's 83. It's not a coincidence.

Hate to be the one to tell you user, but the famous morrocan hat, the fez, is named after the town of fez, and it is colored bright red in symbolic memory of the day the muslims slaughtered so many christians there that the streets ran with enough blood that they were able to dip their hats in it so they were covered.
You using that expression was the Aryan warrior part of your subconscious rebelling and undermining your previous statement that /pol is a board of peace.
It is not.
We have no need of lies, we are not muslims or jews, we are Aryan.
/pol is a board of war

Now I can see why they made him into a national crazy. He's still crazy, but the good kind.

Just watched it. God damn. He was just a cooky, fun-loving guy who wanted to play music and ride a motorcycle.
Everyone here who says he's crazy just doesn't understand the acid talk. It makes sense to me because I grew up around acid burnouts, but I can understand how it seems that way if you don't have much experience with them. When you get certain terms, the pace at which their minds work, and how they see things, you'll see he's just a relatively intelligent acid burnout who happened to be somewhat redpilled. There's seriously nothing special about him except for what the media makes him out to be. He's a normal guy.
Him calling himself Jesus Christ is just acid talk for him being persecuted all his life for innocuous things like speaking his mind. He lived the life of Christ because the world wanted a devil. That's what he means.
Honestly, the kikes probably just needed some random scapegoat for some pizzagate bullshit or whatever, so they chose Manson because he was a badder goy than the other choices. In that sense, he is like Christ.

This really pisses me off. It's much the same way Hitler was just a fun-loving nationalist who wanted to save his people.

He was a smart guy who talked like a retard because of the acid.

Why am I not surprised?

Charles Manson has been officially proclaimed dead, been a few minutes.

RIP

Oh Charlie. I'll never see you do another fantastic interview again.

Hey, Mann!

You're probably already aware, but James Mason has returned to writing:
siegeculture.com

I didn't get to send him a get well soon card, and packs of cigaettes for prison currency. This is really getting to me. It's as if I lost my mother or my brother. I really don't know how to react or what to do next.

He's both user. He's everywhere now.

OH HEY, JC, JC WON'T YOU DIE FOR ME?

SANNA HOSANNA HEY! SUPERSTAR

Why did it get deleted shortly after being posted here? Which one of you faggots reported it?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/charles-manson-dead-mastermind-behind-murder-sharon-tate-was-83-961205

Finally free of the Jews you beautiful bastard.

F

Helter Skelter scenario seems pretty unrealistic. Blacks are terrible at war.

Wait, can i get a quick run down on this. I'm about to go research, but I've never heard this before. Are you saying there's no general population prison folks who have ever seen this man behind bars and the whole things fake?

Someone please link me a torrent or IPFS link with Charlie Manson Superstar. Found one on acrhive.org but it was hard-dubbed in French, and all the youtube links have either been taken down or it's those scam links that want you to follow a bit ly link to a virus page

F

Unfortunately, the law doesn't give a fuck if it's a nigger, kike, or white, it's murder and conspiracy either way.

Is there anything to that accusation or just projection?

Aryan Brotherhood, a popular prison gang, had an alliance with The Family. They're national, and there are members inside Cocorain. Ask them

F

He finally got out of there. can't wait to see what he'll do. Considering looking into some /fringe/ shit to try to keep his soul on our plane so that he can be with us when Helter Skelter comes.

Are they really a bunch of degenerate drug pushers, or is that a false accusation to ruin their reputation?

They make A LOT of their money through drug trafficing. Aryan Brotherhood is a PRISON GANG, after all. Though, they historically had alliances with Aryan Nations and Hell's Angels. Decide for yourself if they're worthy or not. I'm just saying that contacting members of Aryan Brotherhood in Cocorain would help you realize that this "Charlie Manson isn't actually in prison" bullshit is absurd.

F

Geraldo did a Satanism special on him, that's all it took. (((They))) knew that back then satanism was a great way to destroy someone's credibility because of the moral panics about it.

Of course.

Justified concern in retrospect when you see what the kikes have been up to since, and consider what they were up to at the time, and find out what they've been up to since time immemorial. The mistake was attributing it to people like Manson instead of the local Rabbi and the second mistake was letting a single Jew live.

He claimed to be Jesus and just finished being killed by kikes in a metaphorical crucifixion that took years.
3 days from now shit is going to get real spooky

(checked)

I want to habeeb, Hitler.

F

M'kay

Are you a newfag that luckily managed to avoid seeing the horrors of pizzagate in detail or a kike that is actively engaged in committing them? In either case, my recommendation is to lurk moar, whether here or in a bog.

When he calls black people "smart", it's not so much that they're capable of any great feat but rather, that they're not dumb. For Manson, the notion of blacks being dumb carries the connotation of docility. His real message then is that blacks are aware and are capable of aggression.
He argues that blacks and whites are just as bad as each other because blacks are attempting to emulate whites. He argues that if blacks were left in the jungle, they would (albeit through ignorance) still be "Gods" but the white man came and now they're "men". He thinks blacks should've been left in Africa. He even argues that blacks have a sense of fear thrice as strong (the impression here being that they're more animalistic rather than "superior").
Whether or not Manson's anti-white stance is truly cancerous would be dependent on his reasons for being anti-white. It's possible that his reasons were, in the light of truth, anti-semitic.

The divorce rate is one thing but what of the fact that every successful black person (think, footballers) selects a white woman when possible?

Checking those dubs.

F

F

Would he have been who he was if the scilons didn't get to him when he was serving his earlier sentence?

F

Damn, I wish I could have talked to him or at least sent him a letter. It was a nice feeling, knowing that he was still alive.

Thats actually a ben garrison quote

youtube.com/watch?v=FuCv7LLGVTc

All bullshit. Hope Manson will stir whatever shit up in the after life. He knew for decades what was going on and is a huge redpill.

F
He didn't deserve what they did to him. He should have been released years ago.
But the world wanted a demon to slay so they gave us another martyr. God bless his soul and may he rest in peace.

Reminder that Manson wasn't allowed to defend himself in front of a jury under the pretense of being "too persuasive"
Reminder that Manson had no valid charges placed against him, but he was kept locked up under the pretense of being "too dangerous"

Here's select quotes from the one testimony he was allowed to give, once the jury left, to an empty courtroom:
>It is really (((convenient))) that Mr. Baggot found those clothes. I imagine he got a little taste of money for that.

archive.fo/ODUTs

He was just a scapegoat who knew too much and took too much acid. He was the perfect scapegoat and, like Christ, took the fall. He saw Helter Skelter coming a mile away. He saw the Day of the Rope. He knew we were coming, and he knew we were going to hang the traitors and kikes with utmost prejudice.