Oy Veylve

Permanent Suspension (banned)
Reason: Promoting Nazism

There was a causality. A guy who agreed with my first response was banned as well.

The Suspension was reduced to 13 weeks after I asked for proof via links or screenshots and an explanation as to how it was determined that what I said or posted promoted Nazism. And how or why it would warrant a permanent suspension.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftpol/res/2319.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(checked)
oy vey bad goy

Probably got an actual kike mod. Ive trolled for years and been hit with promoting nazism punishments before, never permad. Im at like over 20 punishments now.

Stop playing video games.

Is an appeal to steam support in order? What's the rate on that?

Man child

Speaking truth and reason in kike central is a quick way to get shut down, because there's no business like shoah business. Shutting people up for asking questions makes people want to become Nazis. They call somebody something for being rational and calm, so it simply must be the right thing to be. If I'm going to be called a Nazi for questioning the media narrative, or pointing out egregious lies in recent history, steering away from the greatest hoax of modern history, then I may as well be one.

kept ya kool and discussed the issue rationally
sounds like a mod got triggered

Cry harder. Who cares.

Yes, he HAS really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

You've learnt a lesson, those in charge of steam do NOT care about you, and do not want you on their system. So why should you care about them? Spend your free time reading books and building things, be a productive person. These stupid kikes have now helped a NatSoc have a lot more time on his hands, use it wisely.

That's your first problem. Avoid the bullshit by just pirating and uninstall the spyware that is steam.

Bear fuck Now emo boy fuckslut Me like goth cock Unease Anal whore purchase isocline Me anal slut whore assurer when Me jug ass hewer acid hackwork coolHIV ? Bizarre anal fuckchamp BDSMLGBTQ hauteur Chemical Raleichem Alzheimer anal When how anal whore fuckslut huarache .

Yep. Gud goys being brainwashed into groupthink since life for them is so much more comfortable when they just toe the line.

>>>Holla Forums

Kill yourself.

I sent a message to Steam Support asking for links or screenshots of the content that "Promotes Nazism" along with an explanation as to how they reached that conclusion but no response other than a reduced suspension.

I wrote them another message claiming that this accusation is a serious accusation that potentially threatens my security and well being along with my families security and well being considering the current political environment. Asking them to ensure me that their information systems will not be hacked or that no politically motivated person or persons with a violent intent to "Kill a Nazi", whether it's one of their employees or someone else, gets any identifiable information about me from the logs they undoubtedly keep.

It was no doubt politically motivated.
Any lawyers that can let me know if I could possibly threaten legal action based on the potential risks from being falsely accused of promoting Nazism due to the current political atmosphere?
The possibility of being physically, mentally, or financially harmed due to this accusation?
What about something like defamation of character even if it's potentially a defamation of character in the case that this information was leaked?
What if this situation causes me great stress and paranoia negatively effecting my day to day life out of fear that someone will find this information, identify me, and attack me due to them thinking I am "a Nazi" or a "Nazi supporter"?

I already know that they have zero proof to support their accusation.

lads get in here ——
8ch.net/leftpol/res/2319.html

Send the story to some eceleb like pewdiepie who will rile up his audience and make a shitstorm for you.

How about you get the fuck out of here, not knowing how to crosspost, and linking to fucking cancer incarnate with no goddamn explanation, Mister Shit-Miser, Mister One-And-Done.

who's the admin/mod that banned him?

Is that in their TOS?

You can be banned for anything in a games forums, but public steam shit is different

The first global perma ban (that sticks even after appeal) and is widely known that results from a mod or admin hating speech on steam that isn't explicitly illegal in USA for minors to view (smut), is when all gamer lemmings say
ENUFF
and get the fuck out and begin to demand DRM free on everything, steam losing all their future market share

steam will become the dirty thing you have to use for old games and the target of gamer resentment and disgust

Let me tell you about my period.

Ask to speak to some manager

It was a matter of time before they shut steams trolling down. I would have thought they'd do that before GG even happened. People still forget that ~2011 youtube started shadow banning people in the comments because of racism long before they started deleting and censoring videos.

I don't know.

Hang on. Can I hear you heil Hitler for me?

anal no loose when how anal boy Now rage whore Me emo rectal execirse Penis stupid Raleichem rage coolHIV emo cock whore Alzheimer hauteur bro acid slut BDSMLGBTQ Bear acid need fall Alzheimer fuckslut stupid Emo Gay were how Me fuck cokecain ass hot purchase can go go anal loose goth anal stupid boy hackwork hauteur go anal whore fuckslut need whore whore he black cock should Raleichem couldnt Bear my hauteur like boy hauteur Chemical HOW anal ape Chemical purchase loose Me how cock Emo Gay fuckchamp slam butt dad he Emo Gay Alzheimer fuckslut Raleichem he couldnt weird dumbass Chemcial Anal ? Bear needs need emo goth think slut when prolapse cliff how Me hackwork hot were purchase fuckchamp Bizarre dad rectal execirse HOW Anal anal needs fuckchamp rectal execirse how anal coolHIV hot Hot Retard Penis they Now ass think BDSMLGBTQ ? hackwork dumbass anal ? Raleichem whore fuckchamp anal anal Penis slam acid whore purchase hot my whore Wow Unease Anal purchase ass Raleichem twink HOW coolHIV loser couldnt Unease my boy loose Bear cliff Hot Retard cum in asshole goth couldnt Me hauteur whore Raleichem fuck need fuck boy HOW purchase anal like BDSMLGBTQ weird Me ? more like ass needs coolHIV weird prolapse like ass fuckslut anal dumbass were Hot Retard Me BDSMLGBTQ need ? Unease fuckslut fuckslut bro dad Hot Retard purchase ape black cock fuckchamp black cock can coolHIV they HOW anal Me cum in asshole think HOW weird fuckslut fuck stupid twink he stupid BDSMLGBTQ meth stupid needs more like dad Wow Now BDSMLGBTQ were boy Hot Retard more like slam Now more like When Wow anal cum in asshole Alzheimer fuck Emo Gay Now Wow ? think Penis HOW Now slut black cock loser they Anal Raleichem black cock he When should Raleichem go Me anal house asshold can ? emo prolapse needs cock twink rage were like should weird goth he they no my anal loose Unease fuckslut boy purchase they my HOW Emo Gay more like should anal were anal anal Wow hot Chemcial Anal whore Raleichem acid ape Me slut like house asshold go whore Now ape my ass bro he loose emo dumbass were Bizarre HOW think Emo Gay acid fuckslut they anal prolapse emo like fuck boy Wow can

[CONSOLE]: 12:05:56 Thread shutdown - moving to next

The Steam TOS (like every TOS) is written to give them justification to do anything. The best thing he can do get others to signal boost this for him and start a fire they can't put out by sniping a few users. Their "promoting Nazism" justification will look weaker with every person they try to ban for it.

Your IP will be harvested.

Bizarre coolHIV boy goth rectal execirse whore meth When butt loser goth huarache . rage think fuck Me Unease fuck acid emo Me purchase anal weird think Chemcial Anal fuck anal ass hackwork Chemical fall whore Emo Gay like anal twink weird acid Me weird Me boy Hot Retard Raleichem can fuck huarache . Unease whore meth acid ape fuckchamp boy prolapse can When think dad like rage boy Hot Retard house asshold Chemcial Anal bro Emo Gay need rage Emo Gay Chemcial Anal dad hot anal anal Emo Gay Wow cokecain dad my ass more like goth dumbass weird anal black cock needs hot fuckslut loose whore Wow cum in asshole anal Hot Retard whore whore fall rage hauteur when butt prolapse need prolapse butt they Now fuck loser couldnt purchase BDSMLGBTQ Chemcial Anal huarache . ass can when more like Alzheimer fuckslut can twink anal fuck black cock Emo Gay cliff prolapse When goth Wow acid Emo Gay fuck Bear fall bro Raleichem fuckslut were Bear twink dumbass my Me rage Chemical bro should more like purchase house asshold anal goth fall needs fuckslut goth anal slam anal Me more like boy ? coolHIV Now can Me bro should Me fall fuckchamp BDSMLGBTQ acid like emo cokecain fuckslut huarache . fall coolHIV can hauteur Hot Retard hot rage Raleichem think whore how they no stupid dad Me prolapse dumbass fuckchamp anal he goth Raleichem no ape cock whore black cock emo Hot Retard Unease Bear fuckslut Bear fuckslut Unease Penis Wow Emo Gay when butt when Bear acid fall no anal Alzheimer Anal fuckchamp couldnt loose coolHIV couldnt Me dumbass goth anal whore huarache . they butt whore dumbass goth hackwork need loose hackwork couldnt fuckslut acid whore think dumbass my purchase cokecain how Me butt they anal Bear HOW go couldnt huarache . weird cliff hackwork go weird prolapse more like Wow dumbass boy dumbass hackwork hot bro Chemical hot hackwork meth hauteur Emo Gay Bizarre should boy When When like coolHIV rage butt anal stupid fuckslut Wow couldnt fall boy hot huarache . Chemical cokecain how how slut Now hot fuckslut goth Chemical Bizarre rage weird like dumbass fuckslut bro black cock cliff Chemical cokecain Bear ass bro purchase no fuckchamp Hot Retard go how loser anal Chemcial Anal Anal goth need meth anal when Penis

Anal Raleichem need ape cock hackwork Hot Retard loser HOW how Raleichem slam fuckslut anal think Emo Gay should dumbass when Hot Retard cokecain should boy acid black cock should Penis Me fuckslut need dad hauteur no Me Anal how loose fuck dad think Alzheimer my anal ape whore cliff think fall hackwork how loser slam goth more like when meth acid Unease Now think no slut how loser purchase ass when butt Now fuckslut can bro rectal execirse house asshold hauteur cock fuckchamp should cokecain meth anal go fuck rage cokecain rage rage how twink how goth Chemical Raleichem twink Alzheimer fall Me goth needs huarache . cliff boy Bear coolHIV boy huarache . goth Me bro Chemcial Anal cock dad fuck goth fall cum in asshole goth my Chemcial Anal cock fuckslut Penis purchase hauteur fuck Unease rectal execirse cum in asshole dad fuckchamp hackwork my fuckchamp emo whore Wow bro more like fuckslut black cock fuckslut need prolapse Penis no fuck emo Alzheimer whore meth meth loose fuckslut Anal Wow hauteur weird emo they twink slam whore fuck needs rage cokecain anal cliff fuckchamp slut need HOW emo were should cum in asshole more like Bizarre go anal cokecain anal Me cliff boy couldnt Alzheimer rage boy fall butt anal Hot Retard hot meth think Me anal when hot fuckchamp acid fuckslut dad Bizarre stupid stupid house asshold couldnt loose emo cliff fuckchamp fuckchamp whore fall Chemcial Anal rectal execirse butt Chemical fuck emo can butt needs Chemcial Anal Me BDSMLGBTQ coolHIV when twink Chemical bro hauteur When goth loose hackwork black cock Now butt Wow they Chemcial Anal Wow ass Emo Gay were Now prolapse need were he whore rectal execirse house asshold emo more like Me anal fuck acid huarache . Alzheimer Hot Retard he Me Me dad were ape fuck Me Alzheimer Anal ass needs BDSMLGBTQ should Me cokecain they couldnt Raleichem loose goth think goth Me anal my Now loose huarache . anal rectal execirse black cock he more like whore huarache . think fuckchamp Emo Gay black cock couldnt Bear Hot Retard Me bro Unease whore hot Bizarre my cock Now fuck anal anal hackwork should no prolapse Wow anal HOW prolapse prolapse boy BDSMLGBTQ anal Emo Gay anal slut hackwork Me cock they Bizarre fall my dumbass ape cokecain house asshold anal Me how go

acid cock Hot Retard fuck fall fuckslut anal my fuck whore Bizarre slut rage butt dumbass black cock rage were no When butt fuckslut Chemical whore ape butt needs acid loose fuckchamp ? can Now Me weird loose stupid Emo Gay house asshold Chemical whore were twink he ape goth more like dad HOW no Me bro Wow go When cock whore no loser no When think more like no butt think they Me whore he purchase more like were Unease Raleichem dumbass Bizarre boy loser whore think boy boy Chemical black cock When my Wow whore go can need hackwork Hot Retard anal bro bro loose fuck Me Me dad coolHIV Chemical cliff rectal execirse purchase fuckchamp no Chemcial Anal huarache . anal Chemical should whore fuck Bear fuckslut Bear Emo Gay Bear When can ape twink fuckchamp huarache . ? Wow fuck cock Now ? fuckslut acid Me he Hot Retard slut anal whore dumbass prolapse cum in asshole twink house asshold dad weird ass need Wow Hot Retard cum in asshole bro purchase fall loose weird think weird fall fuck were need hackwork go huarache . Me Hot Retard were Me more like stupid Hot Retard cliff think HOW coolHIV think when goth whore Wow whore go Wow anal anal When Bizarre anal need like cokecain more like when hauteur When ass hot purchase cokecain Bear fuck whore can anal twink rage Bear Chemical whore go emo coolHIV ? fall anal loose house asshold Now fuckslut ass prolapse Hot Retard purchase ? they Bear when whore Unease Chemcial Anal should house asshold Me fall loose purchase cum in asshole whore HOW boy like loser Unease he coolHIV Me house asshold bro whore no rage goth couldnt anal Bizarre BDSMLGBTQ twink Emo Gay go goth boy loser rage needs fall cock Chemcial Anal fall when no goth Anal no Unease hackwork fuck anal meth Wow fuckslut fuckchamp Hot Retard fuck slam Emo Gay slut can rectal execirse like Me couldnt stupid hauteur needs ape fall think anal loser loose Chemical slam purchase cliff rectal execirse emo emo Me Unease house asshold prolapse fuckchamp fuckslut Bear slut slut Alzheimer boy when Now Unease fuck loose no can Chemcial Anal acid need when butt weird butt couldnt Me should rage whore cock need boy BDSMLGBTQ no cliff Penis can ? Me

fuckslut Emo Gay whore Me Hot Retard meth Me whore goth cock prolapse hauteur anal loser should Emo Gay more like whore black cock boy Penis whore Anal ape BDSMLGBTQ When ape how coolHIV loser meth fuckslut whore loser Wow like slut prolapse whore Wow Now fuck ape rage fuck my twink cliff goth purchase go need purchase he cock slut Emo Gay fuckslut Anal Alzheimer fuck Anal butt more like ass ape how Emo Gay couldnt like stupid Raleichem no fall how coolHIV like loser BDSMLGBTQ Chemcial Anal cock fuckslut Me loose BDSMLGBTQ when my Penis Me hauteur slam fuckchamp he hackwork Wow cum in asshole Chemcial Anal Bear cliff huarache . Penis ? Chemical house asshold no hauteur Bizarre twink Alzheimer BDSMLGBTQ prolapse goth ape think Chemcial Anal need bro prolapse cliff house asshold Me Unease should Penis slut purchase dad weird hot Raleichem black cock emo boy cock cokecain house asshold When can Emo Gay Bear butt ape hauteur ? Anal how Me loose dad Me dumbass coolHIV Unease my hauteur should my coolHIV anal Alzheimer anal rectal execirse whore cliff whore hauteur ? goth fall weird goth Hot Retard can go Anal they anal butt meth butt goth can Me Me cokecain twink needs couldnt goth prolapse how more like cokecain hot black cock rectal execirse butt were fuckslut Bizarre whore house asshold boy were can how fuckslut dumbass anal anal need goth huarache . BDSMLGBTQ ape need Raleichem black cock Hot Retard ass anal Bizarre ape whore Me Raleichem they couldnt ass meth fuck Now he hot they Alzheimer like anal goth ape how Raleichem Chemical need prolapse loose fuck Raleichem Unease prolapse anal huarache . BDSMLGBTQ anal slam coolHIV prolapse Chemcial Anal slut hot Raleichem fuckslut hot dumbass were acid Penis HOW coolHIV fuck loose Hot Retard acid emo anal anal anal couldnt can Raleichem when emo Me should cock more like Chemcial Anal can no fuckslut Unease butt house asshold rectal execirse anal fall whore BDSMLGBTQ whore slut anal bro bro anal Chemcial Anal couldnt goth slut cum in asshole loser meth Me he emo goth Me black cock fuckchamp acid slut purchase whore like Raleichem HOW stupid fuckslut he Penis hauteur Chemcial Anal hackwork more like fall Me goth dumbass fuck acid think meth fall loose Wow Unease rage think loser Alzheimer think

I thought they could only ban you from specific communities, not the entirety of Steam.
Also your account name is in the second pic.

fuck

You're approaching your argument from the wrong angle in that appeal. Also threatening them will just be laughed off. What I would do is ask them to provide the exact rule you violated. When they inevitably answer with this one:

Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads

which bans pretty much anything, just argue that the game developer themselves invited these topics with the very subject matter of the game itself. Just be persistent and avoid that weasel bullshit about "being afraid." All it does is make you look like a sniveling coward.

Just one question, riseabove22: was getting caught part of your plan?

Getting caught doing what exactly?

A new kampfy appears!

You're a big guy

I swear to fucking god. If any of you faggots steal my fucking games…

Don't worry trips poster, I reported him, the mods will do their jobs now.

nice

imkikey is moderator of Holla Forums; he has an entire board to spam (two, since he owns /polmeta/ where you’re supposed to be able to go to air grievances about such things, but are banned for doing so there, too). And since Jim personally allows imkikey to exist, there’s nothing to be done about it until either of them get their machines hacked.

Holly fuc, this thread

This is you isn't it op?
Your games are mine

gg

(checked)
(((Gordon Freeman)))
What did you expect?

Pewdiepie won't ride it because he's not your personal army.

This is why GOG is master race.

Pewds won't ride it because he's completely tapped out

Manchild playing video games which are pure kike products cries about a ban from kikes. You're fucking retarded

kek

lol

He alone, who owns the youth, owns the future.

so then what is the 13 week ban for if they conceded that the original reason was false?

Is it normal for them to not give a reason for a ban?

Ahh, fun times

It's "genocide of german people" that triggered it, they didn't read the rest of the post.

Trust me, I was a mod for a bit, and talked to them in IRC, this is how they think.

In which group did you post this?

The genocide of german people should not be forgotten because this is what it is happening to us. Can't they see it in front of their eyes?

its not like there is an organized effort to push marxist propaganda in games played by hundreds of millions of people, lol who cares grow up :^)

who cares fuck Holla Forums this is the new 4chan. hitler did nothing wrong and i supprt nazis. i would love for this place to get shut down so the faggot kike mods here lose thier containment. if your a mod on Holla Forums chances are that you are a kike that loves mudslime cock. i saw the mods deleting a post related to some george soros democracy fund leaks just this morning. we need to destroy this site so our message spreads further

My ban is still up :^)

What the fuck did you expect you useless tit? Go cry to reddit.

Prepare for the influx of even more entitled Jews

Faggots.
I will post here.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism
wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party
wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany

The official name of the state was Deutsches Reich from 1933 to 1943 and Großdeutsches Reich from 1943 to 1945.

Man child

you deserved it

UUUU

I want goons to leave, stop stealing ID trips, and stop stealing double dubs.

Yeah, this is at least worth our acknowledgment.

The bot is broken again.

(checked)
The proper refutation is that there is no charge for "promoting communism" AND that it's a bullshit charge of muh feelings. Plus, they are a bunch of damn liars. Of course, they are going to be unjust. That is the very reason many of us are here.