What's being slid by the Lügenpresse now?

I thought this was a parody headline when I first saw it. Why the fuck are numerous media outlets trying to present this as a 'story'?
It's LITERALLY just "Trump drinks water". How the fuck is media allowed to get away with such blatant collusion? This is so clearly being pushed as a co-ordinated narrative that it's ridiculous.

Literally said in the press conference thread that the MSM would lose their shit over a sip of water, this timeline is hilarious.

What an absolutely fantastic opportunity to meme distrust in the MSM.

TWO SIPS

HOLY SHIT FIRST 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM AND NOW PAUSING TO DRINK WATER?!?
WE HAVE TO STOP THIS EVIL MONSTER!

I didn't mean to upload that shit version of the image I must commit supoku now

confirmed for a e s t h e t i c

TWO SIPS

Meanwhile Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack is being shut down by jews.

Guess we know who controls media..

This is the last ditch effort. The uptick in shills. The twitter censorship. The 1100+ sealed indictments are Night of the Long Knives part 2.

There are now shills on kike Holla Forums saying that it's not a place to be anti-semetic and that Jews aren't a problem.

WEW

Really? You figure this out first now?

They only remove threads or ghost-hide them if they are made by gentiles. If a thread is made by israeli IP it never gets hidden. Look for yourself. Usually the shitslides in 4pol are with memeflags, (guess from where).

They only move threads to /bants/ or /x/ if its made by gentiles or a thread that doesn't directly help in the desembly of Holla Forums. 4pol is literally in decline now due to all the threads being moved out, and due to the insane amount of rules on it, not to mention the tripple and double captcha they flag "racists" with, so they will post in a lesser frequency.

It's because he's being a total hypocrite.
This one stunt absolutely trashed Rubio entirely and got him out of the race.
Now he does the same thing 2 years later.
Of course the media will report it.

El Ratio please

Yes actually.

The Big Difference:
Trump is Not a Spic Faggot! Rubio was out to bring in Millions of Rapefugees - A Total RINO! And a fag like most Hispanics.

He's the fucking POTUS, he can sip as much water as he damn well pleases you spic rent boy. Go suck cocks in a vat full of foam.

You think the media cares? It's a WYSIWYG situation and he handed them the video clip. Literally everyone remembers him taking down Rubio because he drank water in the middle of a speech so why would he do this assuming he would know full well how the media would respond?

Do they even pay you at this point?

Do they even pay you at this point? Or do you not have a firm grasp of English?
Anyone who is genuinely surprised of a media attack on Trump over this has had their head in the sand for over 2 years.

(You)

Yes, we can talk about important ideas related to the public affairs of policy in the modern era. But did you have a sip of water?

I'm convinced that absolutely nobody would hire you to shill because your so fucking bad at it that you just do it for free instead.
Give my love to the rest of the fags at r_TheDonald!

Foamboi Rubio drank copious amounts of water, while staggering and sweating like a firehose. What the fuck is wrong with you kvetching about Trump, who is 71 years old, sipping water after weeks away on an official trip?

>>>/suicide/

I hope you're getting paid to be this retarded

What did they mean by this?

You can't be any more delusional unless you actually don't speak english.
It's by linguistic definition, hypocritical, and somehow you're surprised that the media would attack him over it.
This is literally the MO of the MSM, to throw a fit anytime Trump gets an extra scoop but you're still in awe at it as if this is a new level of jewish tricks.
I wish I knew what it was like to be braindead so I could understand how you think.

That they've lost their minds

Fucking wew that writes itself.
It's typical tricks, user. Never give them any angle of attack. Give them an inch and they take a mile.

More surprising than the mainstream media throwing (((typical tricks))) over such a minor thing, is you defending them and shitting up this thread by replying like a faggot…

>>>/suicide/

>(((37d69f))) hitting this thread at the same time
I wonder what they're trying to bury.

Pointing out that this should surprise nobody to people who somehow couldn't put 2+2 together as to why they're running with this story is "defending them"?
You really are braindead, aren't you?

That is a dog whistle to remove kebab from Serbia Strong!

very convenient to not mention rubios crazy sweating and pill chugging during the debates or no would have given a fuck about water boy taking a sip

After the beating Trump gave Rubio you had to assume they would drill him about it. The slide could be the brilliant move Moores lawyer pulled with the press conference about the forged yearbook.

Oh how you'll be surprised, user.

You mean debate, kike?

It was during Rubio's response to Obama's state of the union in 2015.
Get your facts straight before you shill.

ACTUALLY THAT WAS 2013 YOU FUCKING KIKE
YOU'RE A GODDAMNED FUCKING KIKE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE

'15, '13 - what mattered is that it was was during a speech, not a debate Trump was attacking him on.
The point holds.

TRUMP DRINKS WATER

Proves he’s our guy. Kikes only drink blood. Next announcement he’ll bite a clove of garlic like an apple.

TOO BAD DEMIGOD TIME TRAVELER BASED PATRIOT DONALD TRUMP SEEMS TO BE ALLERGIC TO MENTIONING THAT THE CIA MIGHT… JUST MIGHT… BE RUNNING WESTERN MEDIA

So /ourguy/ confirmed?

This.

The context of him drinking water is with Marco being nervous and sweating. Not just in the vacuum of "drinking water because he is thirsty". It's because he wasn't calm and collected, context fucking matters.

God the chans are out of touch. I didn't think it could happen. So much for your vaunted pit of memetic evolution.

Just cry harder.

DRINKING WATER IS RACIST
#endhydrationprivilege

And I thought I was at a loss for words months ago. MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Literally Hitler.

Well it's better to report on this retarded shit than the content of the speech isn't it?
>>>/cuckchan/