Creepy Joe Biden Audio

We all know Joe Biden is a pedophile. There is a CSPAN clip floating around where some faggot tried to reduce the background noise, here;

vimeo.com/182783834

With good speakers, if you turn it up, it sounds like he's telling the kid he is horny.

Original CSPAN here;
c-span.org/video/?c4521494/joe-biden-swearing-chris-coons

do any of you autists have better equipment and experience to clean it up? If we get clear audio, it may be enough to refill some normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Q6UhOyv.gif
i.imgur.com/6kiunOA.gif
i.imgur.com/liOC4xV.gif
i.imgur.com/9dZKYQf.gif
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/exclusive-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdms5kl5BMM&feature=youtu.be
geek.com/news/clever-spies-embedded-secret-code-in-web-images-1267315/
c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden
instagram.com/blueberryscoons/
c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden&start=3115
archive.fo/NyDPc
archive.fo/ZArLo
web.archive.org/web/20150115083923/http://8ch.net/boards.html
web.archive.org/web/20140919094546/https://Holla
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3dvbM6Pias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We had this shit like few years ago. Nobody could establish if he actually says that, or "i am happy".

Either way creepy pedo joe hangs till his feet stop kicking and a smell of shit hangs around his corpse

Cursed audio, one of the perks of being a slave to Zion

To me, it definitely sounds like "ORN-EEY"

I've seen people do some amazing things with crap audio.

A creepy Joe, John McCain fight to the death would be interesting….. then hang the winner of course.

Sounds like "i am happy" to me, just like said.

I'll work on it when I find motivation to go out of my bed and not kill myself
t. I used to work in a studio as a sound engineer now I'm depressed and quit working with kikes

Sorry user, I feel your pain man. Stay safe.

kek

And it's too bad, because I'd love to see him in chains. Regardless of what he said, he's still a sick ol' fuck who was getting way to close to that young girl.

"Horny"

Would an old man leaning in towards an underage girls ear and whispering a barely audible "I'm happpy".. really be any better?
There's always a dozen other people around they would rather pose with him. Yet he pulls kids into body contact for no real purpose, even more so if they react freaked out.

Oh snap I remember this, it's creepy as fuck regardless of what he said.

If you just turn your volume way up you can clearly hear "do you know how horny I am to be standing next to a 14 year old girl?"

i.imgur.com/Q6UhOyv.gif

i.imgur.com/6kiunOA.gif

i.imgur.com/liOC4xV.gif

i.imgur.com/9dZKYQf.gif

Those children don't look even remotely comfortable around him. He's definitely a sick fuck.

>> i.imgur.com/9dZKYQf.gif

YO! he definitely pinches that kids nipple!!

Fuck yeah , sounds great man
PREPARE THE ZYKLON
Fuck the pedo scum they need to all hang for what they've done

Yeah, I don't think she'd be pulling that face if he was just saying "Hi, My name's Joe."

The hero we need

Secret Service Leak: Biden Engaged In ‘Weinstein Level’ Groping Of Teens

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/exclusive-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/

Jeff Sessions knows what's up
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdms5kl5BMM&feature=youtu.be

The media has used less evidence to call for investigation. Especially feminists.

Hey schlomo! Do you get double the shekels for getting in so quick?

TOP KEK

so offered to help, which is great, but also suggested it may be a while….any other takers?

At no point in any scenario could I ever imagine any reason to express how happy I would be to have a 13 yr old girl standing next to me and then try to kiss her.

Oh there is one scenario sorry: I'm creepy Joe Biden and I can't help myself!

Yeah, who the fuck links to imgur? Isn't that a just reddit's offsite shithole for imagehosting?

Can we get a mod to ban linking to imgur and other external image hosts? Seems like that might cut the (((reddit))) presence down a bit.

GTFO fucking stupid Donald faggot plebbitor…..

Your suspicion is well placed:

These are the people that still use imgur:

geek.com/news/clever-spies-embedded-secret-code-in-web-images-1267315/

Imgur still doesn't decode the image and lets its raw binary be uploaded to the server. This lets an attacker embed malicious binary into the file header and thus execute, say a javascript once the image is loaded.

Fucking shit user thank you. I didn't know they could do that. Even more reason to ban that shit, at least on Holla Forums but maybe Jim will do a sitewide ban on imgur urls and similar imagehosts. Seems like a massive security risk to me, no doubt that's why redditfags love it so much, they have the "If I have nothing to hide then why should I care who looks?" mentality.

This is legit old as fuck news, and no one really cares considering the guy isn't even relevant anymore.
All it is is more fodder to support the theory that most politicians are pedophiles, but it's not like rehashing this old thread is going to suddenly change anything or get anyone convicted.

tl;dr OP is a faggot

There's talk the Dems will try to parade him out for 2020 now that they've realized Shillary has exactly 0% chance of winning. I honestly can't think of a worse man to run against Trump. He'd have a single digit chance of winning even without all the pedo shit. Is there any Democrat who ISN'T a pedo these days?

I am surrounded by niggers.

COCAINE

He's the former Vice President. Major Dimm figure. Floated to run for President. Serial child molester. Caught on camera molesting children.

You're right, there's nothing to see here! Sorry guys, as a (((government insider))) I've already looked into this and there's nothing to see here. Best not waste anymore energy and wait for something real to come up!

TIME TO GET THIS PEDO A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE!!
Joe Biden
913 Delaware Ave
Wilmington, DE 19806-4701
720 Greenhill Ave
Wilmington, DE 19805-2854
(205) 620-3559 - Landline
5201 Kennett Pike
Wilmington, DE 19807-1821
1209 Barley Mill Rd
Wilmington, DE 19807-2225
(302) 573-6345 - Landline
(302) 999-1616 - Landline
(773) 262-5148 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
ALRIGHT Holla Forums LETS GET HIM!!

he did cash in his own son as a sacrifice
so ya know, satan.
im certain he is pizza'd up to his eyeballs and has seen the inside of Epstein's temple on St James (aka pedo) island more than once.

bump

I did what I could. Mid pass filter, cut off anything outside 400-4k Hz
It removes a lot of the background chatter, but does hurt the vocal range a bit.

_ has to be a soft consonant, but there could be another one in there that he's not enunciating. Something like angry, but a work where you might soften the second consonant.

IMO, the strongest case for "horny" is how he under-enunciates the leading h in "having".

I'll see if I can't do something about the clicks next.

Fucking jimwheels, what is this degeneracy?

Someone say, "creepy Joe Biden is a predator?"

that's pretty good. however, the version with the text already has some background noise reduction. does it make any difference starting from the original?

cspan shit, starts at about 0:51:00. the whole thing is creepy and full of cringe, tho;

c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden

We must go deeper. Lets find out.

an amazing video montage just aired on Fakes on the Ingraham angle… fuckin creepy
swear to Kek he is a shapeshilfting critter hybrid

God bless you fucks. Joe is the guy who scares me the most with his potential to beat trump in 2020

what about the wookie, michael obama?

Ok, looks like there is a bit of a difference. Whoever cleaned it up did a bunch of damage, so I'm not sure which version is more useful.

First one is the raw cpan video, second is with the mid pass filter.

Here face after says it all, it's the bottom of her heart falling out of fear. It's fight or flight. I think what he said sounds more along the lines of "do you know how hard it is to get in a 13 year old" you'll see tonight, " ask your mother". Kids about 15-16 now. Need to get her attention on Twitter and have her tell the truth.

HOLY SHIT! He definitely says horny!

I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but…. if we have a raw sample of biden speaking, can we do a Fourier analysis to identify the fundamental frequencies? Then run a bunch of notch filters on the resonate frequencies and recompile the separate tracks back together?

I understand its half-whisper, so the vocal cords don't quite resonate fully

Hey Folks! Remember This?

Is this her?!

instagram.com/blueberryscoons/

I'm not terribly familiar with fourier analysis, sorry. Part of the problem is, as you said, because he's using such a low voice, a lot of the hard consonants are getting dropped. We also have very little sample speech to work from. If only we could find more examples of him whispering filth into a little girl's ear…

Her face really does say it all. I'm glad I had to do videos, the body language says so much.

Anyways, I did another with some noise reduction.

I can clearly hear HORNY

>instagram.com/blueberryscoons/

that's her

We had a thread on this a while ago and I was going to try to clean up the audio as it's something I've gotten pretty good at over the years, but I gave up last time because I think the clicks from the camera were driving me nuts and got in the way of the cleanup too much.

Downloading again from C-Span now via youtube-dl to give it another shot. Here's a link with the time stamp:

c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden&start=3115

Nothing more than a Roasted Fuck toy by now. A shame really.

Why not just contact her and tell us what she says first, nigger?

CNN already did damage control with her.

archive.fo/NyDPc

>c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden&start=3115

pssst… HEY! little girl, c'mere! o wanna axe you sumthin. Is joe Biden HORNY?!

yours truly, some creepy old dude that doesnt have instagram

Slightly more aggressive noise reduction for this one, I think it's a bit better

At this point, I've listened to it so many times that my brain is messing with me.

I have no idea what to do about the clicks. I'm pretty sure they're completely knocking out anything useful underneath, there's just too much of a volume difference.

Fuck. We may be wasting our time here.
Though I still can't get over the sudden look of fear.

it looks like all of the flashes are over 4 kHz

OK, this time I experimented with the Sound Remover process in Adobe Audition CC, which is a fairly new feature so I haven't used it much in the past. Using one of the presets I got some decent results at reducing the clicks without taking out voice content (part of what helps is that the sound itself doesn't actually seem to enter the most prominent speech frequencies, it instead resides just barely above it, thus I told the remover to only target the frequencies the sound actually shows up in).

I'm thinking he does say something like "By the way, do you know how hard it is being 13 year old girl of a Senator? Talk to my daughter Ashley about [???]" Joe is creepy and feely but I think given the context this is probably what he was saying. The look of horror was just the sudden arm grab and ear whisper, wasn't prepared for that.

Yeah exactly, I could tell in Audition that they were just barely out of the way of the lower spectrum noise of the rest of the room and the most critical speech frequencies, so I tuned the removal just for that.

Oops, let me further revise:

"By the way, do you wanna know how hard it is being 13 year old girl of a Senator? Talk to my daughter Ashley about [???]"

In particular, by lowering the clicks, "of a Senator" really stands out now, where as before it just sounded like a harsh "s" sound and mumbles. I'm actually impressed how well that worked.

He's clearly saying "horny"

I really thought so too, but after a lot of replays It sounds like "hard it is" but he's slacking on the enunciation so things kind of roll together making it sound like "horny." Also he generally seems to pronounce his soft "a" sound a little differently due most of an east cost accent, it's more like an "or" spund. So "hard" becomes "hord."

And this is why I need to proof read better before hitting reply, I don't know what the fuck I did there:

He seems to pronounce his soft "a" sound a little differently due to an east coast accent most likely.

Since when have they ever relied on evidence as the basis for investigation?

Biden lost a daughter and his first wife years ago. He might appear to be 'weird' in his contact with girls, but I suspect it is the manifestation of a grieving heart. He is reminded constantly of his daughter's life cut short.

Yeah, I tried low-pass filtering them, but I couldn't get a usable cut-off. Even in your video, it wrecks any high notes in joe's voice.

Yeah, I hear it now too. Listen to the same thing enough times, and your brain just makes you hear whatever it thinks will get you to stop. I'm kind of glad I never went into sound production.

Predators would never use an excuse in order to cover their intentions.

I didn't say that. It is worth considering that not every contact with a child made by an adult, no matter how 'creepy' he appears is done with an ulterior motive.

T E L A V I V
E
L

A
V
I
V

we've got your back mate

Just in case:
archive.fo/ZArLo
Hate this sick fuck.

Unless this adult you're talking about is Joe Biden. In which case he's thinking as hard as he can about rape.

For reference on Delaware, they have a chain of day cares, with this logo that looks suspiciously like the GLogo that FBI provided us, owned by a Democrat representative.

Ingraham played an entire series of his creepy clips at the end of her show today. Consider that a shot across the bow bc everyone knows there's a shit ton more of it. He's done.

The 'n' sound is quite clear you fucking retard. Anything resembling a 'p' sound is nowhere to be found.

Scary how the jews could keep this hidden for more then 1 year
This should get a sticky

That's a Polanski defence if I've ever heard one

His own Secret Service detail didn't want him around their wives, girlfriends and daughters

Serious question, did her mom not hear that? Was this a hot mic? How was this originally recorded at the event?

That's his niece though

He was at my eagle scout ceremony many years ago, I didn't like his handshake.

Could you imagine how frustrating it would be to have to defend someone you knew was a fucked up monster.

I bet he liked you, tho

I think creepy uncle Joe is wearing a Mic on his lapel. it looks like mom thought she heard something and turned her head in to listen at the exact moment he says horny.

One wonders what would have happened if shit actually went down

He lost a son in a skiing accident

Alledgedly one ss agent was suspended for weeks when Biden groped his gf in front of him and the agent almost punched Biden

He's the (((Weinstein))) of Washington

Is this the real audio? Saw this a long time ago. If this was legit why isn't it all over the place?

The audio is real. however, there is some disagreement over whether he's saying horny, happy, honored….

that's why we're trying to clean it up.

bump

Might be informative

I dunno why it went to that time, just watch from start

Jesus

His SS man said he was into some real Weinstein shit. Said he liked to walk around the house completely naked.

Doesn't change context much. Why is it hard for him to stand near a 13 year old girl?

Because he's horny.

I'm hearing

"Do you know how important it is" not hard or horny. Either way whatever he's saying is creepy in terms of body language.

2,3,4,5,6….

cocaine

I wish your fucking life was cut short, Reuben.

I think this is likely what was said. The mother was right there and acted like this was fine. If he said horny, the mother who turns her head to listen, would have reacted to horny.

WANDERING HANDS
WANDERING HANDS
WANDERING HANDS
WANDERING HANDS

these niggers are nigging up the thread, so here you are.

Doesn't really count. She could easily be the one letting him do it in the first place.

Why not just find that girl and straight up ask her what Biden said, faggot?

hi russia

kek
/r/ template

Tribe?

>archive.fo/NyDPc
That's suspect.

The expression change when he says "horny" is proof enough for me.
She looks shocked that he would say something like that.

Most child sexual abuse is done by predators with family ties to the victim.

First off, this has been posted around the internet for years. And while it really does sound like he's saying that, I'm just not convinced he would be stupid enough to do that right in front of her family and a shitload of rolling cameras. If the camera can pick it up, that means everyone in the room would have heard him say that.

There's not enough politics in the world to let you get away with such blatant behavior.

Not to say Joe doesn't have a pattern of being creepy. No doubt he is guilty of many terrble things, but this smoking gun just stretches credulity a bit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

I think he's saying "honoured", but he does say it in a creepy way and undoubtedly have some creepy pervy aspect of himself.

I remember when Obongo chose him, I'd never heard of him, but the media (madly in love with would-be king nigger) was all "Oh shit, nigger, what are you doing?".
And I'm guessing it's because they knew.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!!

or maybe if you faggots lurked more none of this information would be new to you

Still crazy seeing first hand the (((Shut It Down))) that happened with pizzagate.

checked

and CNN used the term "fake news" about it.
boy, did that backfire.

BIDEN MUST HANG TONIGHT

I don't know who was more the victim. The girl being his object of attention or Biden, having to make do with one who looked like that.

Why is shareblue so active lately? Currently 2600 active ISPs. That number should be around 2300 or less now right? I feel like there were less than 3k during election season. They're not so much sliding as much as they are promoting degeneracy. Are they just being paid to be degenerate and demonize us now?

Checked

Welcome to nu-Holla Forums, straight from tel aviv (the servers are there since the buyout in april).

web.archive.org/web/20150115083923/http://8ch.net/boards.html

You can go through the archives. We've been light on UIDs since February of this year. After the inauguration almost everybody left. A few have trickled back in but otherwise we're running Holla Forums with a skeleton crew.

you folks are dense
doesnt actually matter if he said horny or happy, that video is so fucking uncomfortable watch, the fact you have to question whether he says horny or happy when looking at him kiss a little girl whos repelling away from him is such a visual killshot that the mere thought he said the horny is enough to disgust someone

web.archive.org/web/20140919094546/https://Holla Forums.co/boards.html

and for before the domain name seizure by the kikes

and pph is in the absolute gutter, considering the UID count, but there's honestly hardly anything to talk about right now.

lol

Don't need audio. There are enough clips of him creeping on girls to redpill any normie. I've been on chans for most of my life and even I get uncomfortable seeing them.

Sorry guise I work nights now and so my shitposting time is limited.

Had to give up the office job.

ITT: A bunch of idiots slandering a politician that I have no bias for or against.

"By the way, do you want to know how hard it is being the 13 year old of a Senator these days?

Talk to my daughter, Ashley; she knows, and she'll tell you.

*PHANTOM SMOOCH*

You're a good little girl."

enjoying that $10 deposit from media matters?

I don't have any idea of what the fuck you're referring to.

I listened to the recordings, and I transcribed what I heard.

Not what I wanted to hear, not what I was afraid of hearing, not what others claimed to have heard…

…only what I heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3dvbM6Pias

HA that’s a great example because it’s so clearly NOT what he says.

What do you mean..? I shook hands with a Catholic priest that was later found out to be a pedophile. He tried to break my hand it felt like until I ripped it away and pushed off of him. He looked startled like he was suprised I caused a scene right there in the doorway of the church.

I've listened to it, and relistened to it, across multiple recordings…

…and my transcription is absolutely accurate.

"By the way, do you want to know how hard it is being the 13 year old of a Senator these days?
Talk to my daughter, Ashley; she knows, and she'll tell you.
*PHANTOM SMOOCH*
You're a good little girl."

It seems you have both a bias, and an agenda.

If I have any prejudice, its against "America" as a whole. I'm certainly "leftist" politically, but I'm so far left of Smokin' Joe that he can't see me for Karl Marx.

Every single one of those clips is giga-kike Haitian pizza party creepy. ESPECIALLY clip 2 where he clearly pinches that 5 yr old girl's nipple.

Wtf, like, WHAT THE FUCK!

TEL AVIV
E
L

A
V
I
V

something is being slid

Yeah I agree on this.
The way she replies "Thank you" afterwards clearly indicates he never said anything remotely this creepy. Senator thing makes way more sense and gives an reason for dropping Ashley into it.

Well done user

Hide your virgini-tay from Joe Bidet.

Then use a phone or a mac faggot

There's so much bad material on him, perhaps it would be good for him to get the next dem nomination before really laying it out. Another thing which might be worth keeping for a particularly rainy day is the footage of his former superior flaunting an erection to women reporters on a plane. This one seems to have been nearly entirely memory-wholed.

holed*

you niggers dont even know that this moron isnt smart enough to hire someone to write his speeches like king nigger did and outright stole from bob kennedy and hubert h humphrey speeches, this is after he got kicked out of a law school class for plagarism

Have a look at those pupils.

How is it possible for a old man like that too physically arouse a young girl that much?

I just realized it is probably drugs.

That was a great find, user. Here, I made you a graphic.

Could be her eyes dilating in fear, he is way inside her personal space (and was possibly inside her).

whatever the case, this video almost singlehandedly negates any possibility of a presidential run. Not that he had a particularly great chance of winning against Trump anyway, kek.

This image was on halfchan. This is awful. I feel like that poor cop's face should be blurred out, but the image is already public.