RIGHT NOW

Apologize to Rian Johnson right fucking now.

APPELSHEIZ !!!

wew

t. Donald Trump fan

it mentions nothing about being able to do that across the galaxy, in fact it implies that the Jedi actually has to be present

OP should really, really kill himself.

What did the soylet mean by this? Is this just a chance to show people he had the book? Is he admitting he can’t read? Is he pretending this scene is the major problem people have with the movie? Does the entry say this innocuous ability can kill you?

t. Disney/"Lucas"film intern

But is there a difference between an actual Jedi energy projection and a hologram projection? Can't a Jedi tell the difference between a hologram and a person?

Disney realized they have no original ideas and thus nothing to work with if the original EU stops being canon, so they're quietly trying to bring the "Legends" stuff back into their "official" canon.

You will never be a filmmaker

This is why Lucas sold you know. You Star Wars "fans" are complete and utter fucking idiots.

Did disney actually burn the books or do you have no argument whatsoever since the EU not only influenced but was used in a new star wars film, by the director who is getting his own new trilogy.

In case you didn't understand, kys fagboi

Oh, so it is OK because they didn't physically destroy every comic, book or video game, and because 'the director' threw in some shit to remind everyone of what is no longer because (((Disney))) shoahed the EU?

In case I didn't make myself clear the first time faggot: Off yourself ASAP.

The Last Kino.

Go read my original comment again and think about it.

I'm not a Daisyfag, you cumgurgling nigger. End yourself.

This is what you fags sound like, every single thread you whine like jews. About everything, not just Star Wars, you are all hypocritical, sexist pigs.

I wish.

How new are you because the main daisyfag does it all the time to try and make his posting seem less cancerous

There is literally nothing wrong with acting Jewish

Sure he does. I believe you, user.
You should still hang yourself though.