Make-app, takes makeup off women's photos

other one's full

no. it's not bad because the default picture is over exposed and under saturated. she threw some filter over her photo that gives it the over-exposed effect and turns the saturation of colors down which means the photograph loses a lot of detail. girls love doing this since it removes all the small freckles, pimples etc. have you ever seen grayscale pictures where their faces are just really white and there are no "imperfections" to be seen? it's the same thing except with grayscale there's even less saturation which means even more detail is lost. if she was photographed with flash and without filters like the watson picture she'd look a lot uglier as well. i'll bet she took several pictures until she realized that the app isn't as effective against this filter.

to demonstrate, i used an iconic picture of the afghan girl since i know an actual photographer wouldn't butcher his pictures like these women do and there is still detail to be found in it. pay attention to the overexposed portions compared to the original.

also, keep in mind that the quality of a phone's camera is a lot worse than most hand held cameras and they tend to use some kind of space saving algorithm or something that just kind of blurs the details of the picture so in many cases you can't even see pores or small hair unless if you take the picture from very up-close.

Other urls found in this thread:

mp4towebm.online/
convert2mp3.net/index.php
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicunicorn.makeapp
archive.is/IUeRY
archive.is/LSFI2
salmaworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/madonna_is_skeletor.jpg
salmaworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/madona.jpg
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicunicorn.makeapp&hl=en
itunes.apple.com/us/app/makeapp-ai-based-editor/id1236717369?mt=8
twitter.com/Slate/status/930802958098485249
telegraph.co.uk/beauty/make-up/makeapp-app-strips-away-make-up-insults-intelligence-men/
businessinsider.com/ashot-gabrelyanov-makeapp-app-russia-women-without-makeup-2017-11
twitter.com/RDAFP/status/930740185863729152
hooktube.com/watch?v=VARboWFOldA
youtu.be/n65tnhhRuKY
steemit.com/@voxxe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION

That man has great hair.

Fresh OC right out of the oven. It is more or less a nutshell of the controversy so far. Feel free to webm it for future reference.

Is anyone able to send it to the app developer? Don't have a twatter

Could you webm it yourself? I ain't using kike-owned platforms.

with all the interesting shots in last bread and you chose this one…
pleb

I have tried encoding my stuff before using the tutorial and it always turns out shit unfortunately. If I could do it without it looking like shit then I would.

I'm glad I found a wife who doesn't drink and doesn't wear makeup. She's 25 and still looks 17. Plus, her eyelashes are the longest I've ever seen on a natural human.
These women drink way too much at a young age and it instantly ages them a decade… Mom arm, tired face, bad skin from makeup. Ruined by feminism. Yuck.
Also cigarettes. Everyone I know who is in their 40s and chain smokes actually looks 75 and dying.

I find this app pretty useless, but i love how much it triggers the cake-face vagina-carriers.

this isn't the app, read post

Nice humblebrag, homolord.

so, off-topic OP pic is you're 'defense' then? even more plebeian.

It is so refreshing and fun to observe behaviors of normalfaggots after wading in Holla Forums and picking apart human psychology and rhetoric for years. They are so predictable. The reactions to this makeup app are great because they hit the least-seasoned of the bunch: Thots.

THIS TIMELINE IS BEST TIMELINE

it's not off topic. look at the post links. they're from previous thread.

Holy shit

Less talk, more pics.

mp4towebm.online/

real hard

/r/ Boxxy

that previous thread was the most keks i've had in a while here, the salt just keeps on coming

Download ffmpeg and youtube-dl.

then in command line type in 'youtube-dl [URL here] -F'

it will give you a list of options (with associated numbers) that you can then use

usually

youtube-dl [URL HERE] -f 43

gets you a webm

This is the result of that

What is this, 1993?

it's not rocket science.
convert2mp3.net/index.php

Thanks Satan, though 10MB seems quite large considering the video size. I will try to use what suggested in the future.

emma not coming out too hot on this

twitter is locking this down with sensitive content warnings which makes it even funnier

40 k3ks

Can I have that ap work with google glases?

It appears that time will be unkind to Lena Dunham, if a roundhouse kick from Sam Hyde doesn't end her first.

What are you a nigger?

I'd pay 400 dollars for that pay-per-jew event.

i have no idea but do let us know if you get it working

Obligatory.

Make App, Jewdar (>>10826322), looks like Holla Forums is making all the killer-apps for Google Glass.

Why hasn't this been stickied and turned into a cyclical yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A good idea but let's be real here: Any sane man should be able to tell everything he needs to know about a Tinder slut from the scene in which the image was taken and the angle alone. You don't even need to look at the slut most of the time.

Hmmm getting a real Britcuck vibe from this name.

This is gold.

Is it this one? Gotta save the APK in case it inevitably gets deleted.

You bastards are just magnificent this whole situation brightened my day.

ROASTIES = TOASTED

Can someone do Anne Frank?

What is this Mongoloid land?

Here's the creator's twitter

so much triggering, I love this.

remember lads: take her swimming on the first date :^)

To be honest, the worst ones already looked like shit. The ones who were somewhat attractive tend to come out okay.

Are you woman?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Surprised I haven't seen one with just a straight up gorilla face.

Not him, but the only roasties that are mad about this are the ones that needed makeup to seem attractive, the actually attractive ones who still look good most likely don't care, as it doesn't effect them.

The thing is, majority of women are ugly and need this makeup, so without it they can't go after chad and the top 20% of men, hence the screeching

TRIGGERED

This is the best kind of filter, and long overdue

Oh god, my fucking sides.

Are you going to refute anything, or just be a buttmad kike?

topkek

You misunderstood his meaning, user. He was referring to the app being a filter for females that was long overdue.

watch that friendly fire user,

Has anyone checked to see how it actually performs? I.e. a girl with no make up takes a picture, then applies the slap and uses this app and compares the two?

If not, it's next to useless as we don't know how accurate it is.

I hope this discourage the girls from wearing the makeups.

The roastening commences.

this

we also need to try it on anime girls

It's easy to tell what it actually does though. Remove eyeshadow, lighten the skin, remove lipstick. That's all it takes to turn an 8/10 into a 4/10 apparently.

Start cloning roastie facebook pages with the "enhanced" photos

Any sane man would not be using tinder.

This app seemed to have been created about 5 months ago. Well, it took 5 months before someone discovered it and distributed it to a wider audience.

Imagine what this does with two cameras, such as a 1000 dollar Note 8 or iPhone X, Wew

Granted. Thirst can do terrible things to a man though.

Yes on my wife. She's about a 7.8 now. A high 9 when we married. Three white babies, she wears makeup now. Anyways she's 26, and using this app is all powerful and true. I'm not doxing my wife but it works 100%

We should try and get a hashtag trending…something that envokes sticking two fingers up to the patriarchy.

It's ok to be natural

Winners don't use blush

Make love not war paint

Real women have flaws

Rape culture isn't made up and neither am I

Beautiful without make up

If an app like this is possible in 2017, imagine what will be available in the next 5 years.

look at this faggot but muh evil women!!! and "not the jews!!!"…

And this faggot "muh roasties"

KEEP THIS FOCUSED ON GLOBALIST WOMEN

Don't turn this into demeaning women as "roasties" and exposing their lack of beauty, when they are just trying to look good and be beautiful and feminine. Instead, why not expose how TOO much makeup can be harmful and how (((cosmetic industries))) poison people through their products? Like, what is the purpose of this ? Get all women to stop using makeup? Why?

They've been cucked for ages. Even Zoe Quinn had a "Hail Eris" badge or shirt or something.

No shit. But user posted like the typical women does.
is a redflag

shut up, roastie

KIKES want you to engage in petty "gender wars" - use this to promote natural beauty, not to demean woman.

This.

Normalise their self worth to where it should be and demoralise them.

Oh yes, you're correct.

no, that what it takes to remind everyone that that 4/10 only looks good because of fakeup. I've always said that you have to subtract between 2 and 4 points when you rate a woman simply because makeup. Solution? Find yourself a 7/10+ no makeup, she only gains a point or two from it anyway and remains hot without.

t. fag dating a solid 8/10 ukrainian grill for over 3 years

It's never gonna work and heres why:
every whore kvetching about this is kvetching because they know that statement is not true. Girls who are naturally beautiful don't give a fuck about this, its mostly feminists and tinder whores that care cause now chad has a massive filter for quality in terms of looks.

KYS
wrong century nigger, women stopped trying to be women decades ago
One, it fucks with kike doctors performing so many circumcisions since u need babycock for a lot of fakeup products. Two, its actually good for 4/10 women to not believe themelves to be 8/10's because makeup, part of whore culture is makeup allowing them to believe this and trick the guys into thinking shes actually that attractive when shes really not.

/thread right here

this thread is short on lulz
moar pics

Wasted Fuhrer trips. Women's self worth is incredibly over-inflated thanks to kikes. This is just a small step in the correct direction, ultimately females need to be re-subjugated and controlled so that they can no longer wreak havoc on society with their utter stupidity and childish behavior. The kikes must be exterminated and our women must be put back in their rightful place as wives and mothers instead of thots and gold diggers. Kill yourself.

Could be useful if done with more state of the art capabilities. Could allow for filtering out adversarial attacks on facial recognition AI. If this can work on removing makeup with absolute precision, it could also work on subtle noise and other methods that normally would confuse algorithms.

Right, and stigmatising makeup use basically removes the last vestige of hope these cunts have to dominate betas to do their bidding.

Wearing make up should be like wearing a burkha or a ski mask.

She looks like a Welshman, honestly.

Does Micheal have cheek implants?

Yes, I forgot to include the promotion of natural beauty in my post, and did quite forget the effects make-up usage, the over-enhanced beauty and the "need" to do it, cause on their minds, allowing the terrible state many western woman are in right now…

But anyway, at least it helped to remind what is the purpose here and stopped this into de-railing into a "muh roasties" anti-woman thread. I will stop posting here…

Can you feel it? The taste of salt.
archive.is/IUeRY
archive.is/LSFI2

fuck off roastie

Is this the future?

The only hardcore anti-women posters are probably shills trying to stir trouble.

Is she retarded? The after photo and the no-makeup photo look the same. If anything this gives me confidence in the accuracy of the app.

google can do better
salmaworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/madonna_is_skeletor.jpg
salmaworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/madona.jpg

I forget what she looks like, all I see now is a merchant when I look at her.

Oh how far Holla Forums has fallen, thanks Imkikey

Holy fuck. I'm dying.

Madonna is a covert transgender man.

Kill yourself roastie

FUCKING KEK, SAVED

No-one can escape from it. Even specific women that you'd support or like.

still would, and what the fuck did it do to her eye

I just want to spread this idea a little bit, without derailing the thread; that if a woman does not look good without makeup on that she is actually biologically sick, physically unhealthy, and that there is no way she will be able to give birth to high quality, strong children. The type of men that her body will be able to produce will be weak and effeminate and the women that her body will be able to produce will be fish-mouthed and frail. Like a printer without enough ink, her body without even the resources and biological building blocks to keep her own face looking healthy has certainly not the stuff required to build strong children.

You see, the entire point of makeup is to trick the viewer into believing that they are seeing a healthy person because that is what attracts mates - health. Health as viewed on the face of a mate should be seen through robustness of the facial features and a fullness in appearance, good coloring and an abundance of vigor and life. Without these signals being present in a woman she has no value because a woman's evolutionary value comes mainly from being able to produce many high quality children.

So if you see a woman like this in real life run, don't walk. Her womb is a barren wasteland and a detriment to your race.

We have a winner gentlemen.

Facial recognition software tends to have a hard time with niggers because they don't look human, for better (niggers tagged as gorillas by google) or worse (potential lost salt).

Yeah it's filled with marxist trash now. Seriously

Is this for Android only? Where can I download this?

She's always been ugly partially because she does not put any effort among other things.

There were shows and researches which describe how constant use of make-up is not good for the skin. So there's possibilities of your biology and health being contaminated also.

user, my friend. Who ever you are, thank you.

Download link
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicunicorn.makeapp&hl=en
itunes.apple.com/us/app/makeapp-ai-based-editor/id1236717369?mt=8

You may be onto something. Beauty is supposedly an indication of health and fertility

First thread OP here. I hope this haggening has been an educational experience for the anons here less familiar with female trickery. Take it as an important lesson in seeing reproductive value beyond the fertile face some dame paints on.

American women are going to wake up soon. Why not surprise them with their natural look?

truly horrifying

what about yael kushner?

So what you need an android phone just to use the makeup app?

this guy has a point, all of you faggots are creating a gender war, while the divide and conquer jew sits in a chair and laughs at you

Not having an Android phone means you're either an Applefag, so nothing you say is relevant and you need to go to the gas chamber immediately or you're too poor to own a decent phone and should be working instead of posting here.

This is not a gender war.

If these women didn't ruin their skin with makeup they would look even cuter.

Since when do cats wear make up?

Trips confirm. Kek is a android user.

No, See:

I never said I didn't have one, its just a hassle become I'm not a dirty phone poster.

because*

I can't tell if it's just the angle Reese is holding her head at but her face looks slanted. Her nose is wide and her mouth seems to stick out in front of her face. It looks like she has black facial features.

What did they mean by this?

If the West is to recover, women will need to be put in their place one way or another.

Try some emulator. Maybe that will help.

Use Bluestack then.

Only god can judge.

You monster.

post yfw you realize someone out there actually fapped to this

THE WHITE KNIGHTING IS HILARIOUS

no amount of makeup can hide that nose

Why do women shave their eyebrows and redraw them with makeup? It looks ugly even with makeup on.

Whenever someone uses the phrase "preconceived notions" 99% of the time they are deserving of being lined up against a wall.

What a surprise.

He surely knows what he's hinting at with that pic. Although it's not really hinting at this point kek.

I don't know. Looks terrible every time. Natural eyebrows always look better.
Reminds me of when (usually arab or nigger) men use fake hair to get a perfect angular line for the ends of their beards. Looks like how a child would draw facial hair.

Still would, and this isn't even because I like her politics.
I mean, I get that she's objectively attractive in the first picture but I'm not that into her, but it's only a minor downgrade.
I NEED TO SEE HER TITS BEFORE I MAKE MY DECISION
Honestly, this is kind of an improvement in my eyes. I don't much like make up to begin with, and honestly I've never had much of a boner for Shoe to begin with.

You've tempted me with discussions of skincare…
Keep your skin clean and moisturize it also. Though, I've used salicylic acid spirit 1% to clean the face from dirt. But to moisturize, couldn't find a good one for my skin.
Avène products are pretty good as far as I've tried, but they are expensive.

Shoe fucked a nigger and there's a rumor about the second one being a mudshark.

She looks like a disgusting pig in every one of those photos. Makeup or no makeup, she's still a bootch.

10/10 doing God's work user.

Nothing, roastie paint distracts you from lazy eye.

Lezlie has the right idea.

sage for of topic but her profile picture aesthetic makes her seem chill to me

Shoe's nudes were a big disappointment. She has fake tits.

I just hate that Egyptian eye thing she does.

I'm now reminded of one-a-mens or one-a-womens, where it's suppose to turn white/grey hair into your natural hair but after a while it fades so you have 4 different hair colors on your head.

Shoe is a coalburning whore without an original thought in her head.

I'm a dude so when I get acne and pimples it is usually because I have been touching my face too much. I just wash it daily thoroughly under the shower. It just works

Makeup is scary as fuck.

it looks like a ragged ugly dude

As a guy I just scrub my face in the shower. If your face starts getting dry from washing it too much then put hand cream on just the dry areas.

And the rest.

Women lie about their appearance with heels and padded bras. They will tell you all sorts of lies until they get you trapped in wedlock.

To be fair the app fucks up the lighting on the skin and makes the grooves that aren't really there to the naked eye pop out more. Most women look good without makeup, better even than with it (taking into account time+money wasted on buying and applying). I mena my ex looked great without makeup, but even five years of saying so couldn't stop her two hour "getting ready" sessions before going out, it's a fucked world.

If guys wearing lifts and padding their package was widespread people would laugh at them for being insecure faggots.

Note: there are ugly people out there, but even they tend to look more naturally better without the spackle.

Women don't just put on makeup for other people's sake, they do it for themselves. As retarded as PUAs often are, there is a good reason why "negging" and attacking a woman's self-esteem works.

I'm basically doing the korean skincare process, but trying to use as many natural products as I can.
So, use oil to dislodge any sunscreen/dirt from your face, then wash it off with soap.
Then use a toner to balance your PH.
Then moisturize.
If you're going out for the day, wear sunscreen. If not, end it there.
A few times a week I'll use a mask or BHA.
I never wear makeup, and my skin has no wrinkles and no discoloration. The only issue is acne, but it's hormonal and I'm not going to use birth control to get rid of it.
I always get compliments on my skin (when I don't have spots of course). Especially from my doctors.

I wish women would just take care of their skin instead of trying to cover it up.

That sounds pretty metrosexual tbqh fam

This is pretty great. They are lashing out at men, but in reality this app will be used mostly by women on other women to berate their sexual rivals.

You know the rules femanon.

A good assessment, you're right.

Please don't use scrubs on your face. All of the tiny particles tear your skin and can permanently damage it over time. I wouldn't use hand cream on your face either, since the ingredients might be too harsh for more sensitive areas of your body.

that is a complete lie. most women are living shitty lives and it shows on their faces which is they do so much to cover it up. makeup is just like the shit they do to their hair, its all temporary gain at the cost of permanent damage.

That's assuming if she takes care of her skin and has a good diet.
most women use makeup to cover up the fact that their skin is damaged due to improper diet and, ironically, use of too much makeup.

Of course not, jewish producers/directors/actors only want to fuck prepubescent boys. She fits that category perfectly, and will for years to come, as only having babies would force her body to fill out and become more feminine. And we all know that bitch ain't gonna have any kids anytime soon.

So they finally did it. They made a female clone of Leonardo DiCaprio.

women under 25 maybe, but if you've ever seen a bare faced 35+ year old stronk wymyn who spent her early years partying and getting pumped by every chad in arms length, you can see the devastating toll a degenerate lifestyle takes.

Don't be like that, trips.
That's just as good/bad as my statement, no proof any other way. But all the women I know/have been with/seen without makeup I'd rather they be without makeup, or maybe spruce it up for special occasions to look better (for me). Luckily I live in a sauna culture so it's easy to see women both naked and without makeup.

Learn to use ffmpeg instead >>>/webm/

Now that's some quality software here.
That is a shame.
Never expected for someone from North Asia to make something like this. It looks like he's living in America, though.
At least I get to see butthurt feminists' articles about this. Their toxicity and grief is just pure gold.
(((They))) just hate how another pure and rational AI doesn't treats a nigger like a human, don't they?

People already laugh at Tom Cruise wearing lifts, and manlets in general yet somehow women aren't mocked for doing the same thing?

High heels are the female equivalent of a bald guy in a wig.

Its not breaking the rules for them to mention being gurlz when the topic is makeup and skincare, user.

But that goes for guys as well, it's just that feminine features overall age worse than male features do. If you're a partyhawk guy getting no sleep and partying every weekend from 18 → you won't be looking too good beyond your thirties.

I would like to see these for science. And because I really dislike armored cuck.

Scratch that. It's worse.

High heels are the female equivalent of a guy with a combover.

It's fucking obvious that she's lying about her height and he's lying about his thatch, and yet somehow HE's the only one that gets laughed at.

I'd love to train a flock of pigeons to shit on him.

works fine on kitkat 4.4.4 fampai

no doubt, no one is safe from the consequences of their actions.

Dude on the left looks so genuinely happy.

High heels aren't intended to make women taller. They're designed to make their legs look longer and their feet look smaller.
Also they force your posture to change, so your ass sticks out more.

So, it's even more deceptive than just changing a few inches in height.

Not sure what I expected.

Why?

He gets to play a faux-wood keyboard and make cuckoo noises. Who wouldn't be happy to get paid to do that?

Its Kit-Kat where I'm from phamalamb.

checked

this is a powerful weapon, somebody with a phone run this photo through it

Top kek. Ugly mudslime bitch.

With a face like that, she should have the politeness to keep it to herself.

The backlash from this shit is gonna be hilarious.

High heels also create more sway in the back and forces a woman to push her chest out and up a bit and it creates tension in her leg muscles which makes them more shapely. Stand on your toes and compare your posture to normal.

(heiled)

That fucked up Evil Eye.

Even makeup isn't enough to mask the absolute homeliness that is the face of a Semite roastie

I have never used anything but a cloth and water on my face and I am blemish free. I also don’t eat processed foods or spend too much time in heavy sunlight, which probably helps. Most of these women would have perfectly good skin if they hadn’t spent their entire lives in clown paint. I would also guess many of the actresses abuse drugs also; there is no preventing the damage that causes.

Checked.

It's true, too. Makeup IS haram.

Guys, remember that in the current dating environment, the average woman excludes 80% of men from her dating pool. This is why roasties are so mad about this app: they don't want to go back to dating men who are on the same level of attractiveness.

thats my point and then its on top of bad diet, not enough sleep, and not enough exercise then you have a cocktail that most urbanites suffer from.

idk where you live, but most women(i should clarify women in the first world) treat their face like they do their mind and the rest of their body. there is a cost that is paid when you dont take proper care of yourself.

Grown-ass women literally still holding out for their dream man.

Who cares, let them die alone.

Why? calluses numb the pain
t. has calluses all over his hands

It's a perfect example of the mindset western women have these days.

Daily reminder that a women fears nothing more than the feel of shame and exposure. If your wife or girlfriend ever does something you don't like, make fun of her instead of getting angry. In fact anger should only be used in very rare and serious occasions, other than that laugh at her if she does stupid shit. Every women i've ever dated stopped doing whatever i made fun of, because it made them feel embarassed and ashamed even if they don't show it, it makes them implode inside.

But in a degenerate society women losing the effectiveness of heir clown paint will affect this little. It is the nature of ‘dating’ and the prevalence of ‘hook up’ culture that has allowed women’s ‘standards’ to drift so far from reality. If Chad married Stacy at 19 then he wouldn’t be on Tinder at 25 hooking up with librarian-tier qt’s and so said bookish women would marry someone instead of lusting after occasional chad action.

jej

No, that is how we go extinct. Maria is still marrying Juan at 18 and Shaniquaqaqa is still forgetting to have an abortion at least a couple of times by the time she reaches her mid twenties.

You've got a newer version than mine, tomodapal; I gave it a try and It did not worked I tried different apk from different sites, and then I gave up and went to jewmarket, only to see the "the app is not supported for your phone" message.
I guess people like me will have to create demakeup request threads

Quality > quantity.
Don't forget to have 5 kids.

I thought book women were of the trad type. Oh well,it is what it is.

She’s still attractive.

That logic doesn’t work when the quantity is ZERO.

Trad is a meme; most women have fallen for the culture war hook line and sinker. Even most self declared Trad thots are childless.

You type like a woman

Looked and tried to calculate the possible way to do.
avene xeracalm A.D as oil; mizon snail repairing foam cleanser as "soap" (possible with Natural Konjac Konnyaku green tea extract face cleanser); avene face water as toner; mizon all in one snail repair cream as moisturizer.
Total: 86.18 euros… God, I hate this so much.

RUSSIANS HACKED WOMEN

what a time to live in

She's got that 'natural beauty'

It doesn't aim to make women ugly it is to make them true and not false like so many are.

is that a Jabba?

Hideous before, disturbing after.

Why are women like this?

Projection.

twitter.com/Slate/status/930802958098485249

I know, but most of them on here are ugly

i have to use this app on my exes pics. she never wore makeup, and if she did it was only lip gloss. i need to do this right now.

It’s such bullshit and they know it. The women I respect most wear little to no makeup. The best looking women are untouched by this App as Ana de Armas proves, this is just a tantrum over reality bleeding through into clown world.

Never thought that it was possible but in 3rd picture she looks much more fatter with the make-up off.

>ha-ha, here look at how ugly he looks if we use the app on him. He's ugly, right, RIGHT?

can confirm I'm covered in scars and callouses and it makes the pain easier

my god truly horrifying

That bitch knows what it's like to be the victim of a suicide bombing now because that shit blew up in her face.

Not an argument
If seeing yourself for what you truly are destroys your self-esteem, isn't that admitting you live in a fantasy land?
Doubt.jpeg

Make up is literally a fucking poison and women willingly destroy their health by using it. Girls as young as 13 are abusing fake up now. Combine that with unhealthy diet, lack of physical activities, booze, drugs and smokes and you have a perfect mix for a fucked up life latter on. Nowadays women age incredibly fast. I saw girls in their mid twenties who look like their are approaching their forties. It's staggering how repulsive some women can be.

It's only just begun.

She's still legit 10.
And I don't think she has such skin problems.

True but fucking an ugly hasn't stopped men before the times of make-up. Those were the good times.

Chernobyl is still radioactive despite the incident being years ago. It will take more years for Chernobyl to be inhabited again.

That is why it is important to teach today's kids about trad values.

It's for women's own good.

No, go away.

I'm going to run out of reaction images at this rate

haha kek when you are so ugly you need makeup to not feel bad you should just give up

he looks the same except the pic is a bit brighter

What are you looking at smoothskin?

Terry trips of absolute flawless truth, modern life is total poison, physically and mentally.

it doesn't work on men and true women without makeup, it just fucks up the lighting that the camera picks up. Most men are true, most women are not.

I use the Mizon cream, yeah. I use the black snail formula. I've heard it's pretty much the same as the one you posed only more creamy.
Let me just tell you exactly what I use so there is no misconceptions
All of these are under 10 dollars except the face wash. I got it on sale and I plan on buying another bran once it runs out though.

By the way, I used to use konjac sponges but I stopped. I felt like they didn't do much for my face and they disintegrated pretty quickly. The "extract" versions only last for 1 face wash, too. I've seen people grow konjac and loofas at home. If you already garden maybe you could try making your own.

hahahaha

Phenomenal blowjob lips

i cant get the app to work. it keeps crashing. this is infurating

The culture was is I agree of the upmost importance and a matter of life or death. We will win and we will crush our enemies for what they have done to our people.

Top Kek it looks exactly the same. She uses a commie fist as all of her display pictures.

>(((schwedel)))

Your post hit me very hard, most boomers guess my age in my mid 20's because I am but my peers think I'm between 17-19 years old depending who I ask.

It's like their subconscious betrays them.

Gonna kill myself, brb.

Holy shit, they are so mad

She's still a qt.

Her face shape and all of her facial features are pretty much perfect and symmetic.
Dem blowjob lips and anime eyes just kinda draws all attention.

You'll never know how she will age.

Sent it to him.

im 31, I see women that look 40 yet they tell me they are mid 20s. it cant just be the makeup, I mean they look worn out as fuck. Im guessing its all the booze and drugs, they probably get horrible sleep because of that too.

Yep. True trad women are too busy raising their white children and cooking and cleaning for their white husbands to be attention whoring on the internet

If you wanna know why user.

I would guess a percentage of those women are actually in their 40s or 30s and are just lying to you about their age, but you're correct that many of them are probably just habitually abusing their bodies through various means. Next time some haggard bitch tries to pull that shit with you ask to see their drivers license, kek.

Booze, drugs, improper sleep, poor diet, stress. Makeup disrupting their natural oil production and causing their faces to dry out quicker. The chemicals in makeup constantly irritating their skin.
Also because they probably don't protect their faces from the sun.

Make sure your daughter is mewing.

I'm in my late 20s, an alcoholic, sleep poorly, and I still get carded sometimes when I shave. These chicks have no excuse.

That's what I was thinking about as well, they lie about their ages a lot.

You can counter after-baby-Speck by going fag after breast feeding. I've seen many forcing themselves back into the old form. Ideology is powerful.

Your fault for being an ugly mongoloid, tbh.

Learn to read faggot.

most of them should, at least give up eating for a while

Wow this shit is way too exageratted. Try it on yourselves. I don't wear make up and my skin is great, but when I used it the app made me look like a methhead with who was tortured by isis. I also tried it on my sister and it doesn't get it at all

Why? This triggers my autism.

Used it on the wife. Almost no change. You got btfo.

It intended to be used on people with makeup. The AI just works that way.

ffs do not try this on 'brianna wu'.
you have been warned.

I'm thinking that it most likely has to do with sun exposure. Might sound like momscience, but, the people native to North America were like reddish/brown colored. If white people with pale skin move to the continent, they are exposing their skin to UV rays more suited for people with very dark skin. I'm wondering if the haggard woman problem is as big of an issue in Europe compared to America and other Euro ex-pat nations.
UV rays age you. They cause dark splotches, sun spots, leathery skin, and wrinkles. It's literally radiation.

Men have different connective tissue and thicker skin in general. They don't age as quickly as women, and their skin can probably take more damage over time without showing signs.

Gib picture

Then that's why it didn't work correctly on you, dummy.

post pic faggot

Sometimes I make nigger-tier typos

Use it on yourself and with good lighting. None of that light on the face shit whores use on instagram

European women living in Nevada are certainly going to have issues than those living in the Welsh valleys won’t. Both drench themselves in makeup still.

So the app doesn't actually work, because it imediately assumes all good features are so because of make up

Reposting from previous thread because something really interesting got overlooked:

Seems the way to defeat the uncanny valley is run it through an algorithm that makes it look less "made up." This AI has some potentially interesting applications in 3DCG.

Still cute.

Smart.

Slate's followers are exactly that: Followers without minds of their own. Someone will be convinced they have a valid point, and that someone needs to be laughed at because he looks fine.

that's for the single trait.

Do the math.

Looking at it from an autistic perspective then no, obviously it isn’t going to be able to identify and remove the limitless makeup options that exist. This isn’t about a quality piece of software.

Let me add that sometimes you see a woman and she just glows fuck me - but nobody around you can see it. I guess there is something like a matching partner. Trust your gut, follow your heart, but please don't switch off your head.

post template

The app uses a predictive AI that guesses what someone's face looks like under makeup and adjusts the colors. It isn't completely accurate but it is accurate enough to trigger roasties. Seems to work really well on women who do full makeup.

But you are right some women it only methifies and makes their skin look paler and more bruised than it actually would. Doesn't mean it doesn't work since it is more honest than makeup, but it isn't perfect.

It does work as intended. It wasn't designed to remove makeup from someone who isn't wearing makeup.

It runs the photos through a bunch of filters. It doesn't givea fuck what the input is.

I'm still not convinced Chelsea was a natural birth and not the accidental result of a summoning ritual requiring the flaying and burning of sixty six virgins on a rust-colored stone altar in Belize.

Heresy.

Fucking beautiful user.

Yes, this is exactly what it does to everyone. Well, doesn't matter. The outrage is good on its own

Chelsea is ugly but for some reason I don't find her unattractive.

Holy shit!
This app actually works!

not really. its accurate enough

Did I mess up?

When you put stones in blender, will the blender work properly? When you put water in a car's fuel tank, will its engine be able to start?
You need to process proper photographic data to get the result you are expecting.
It's pretty easy to distinguish a makeup-processed photo and non-makeup one.
If it just makes you more ugly without adding (revealing) such details like wrinkles or acne but making the photo lighter (especially in places of color-contrast like brows, lips and eye bags) then I'm sure it does work properly.

i lel'd

Has anyone tried it on anime yet?

Yes, there was no difference.

underrated. Don't be a fucking namefag though.

Bravo Nolan.

Sir, you are a hero we need but don't deserve.

Doesn't really work with men unless they are trannies.

You don't have real autism because that's correct m8

Spicy af.

IT REMOVES MAKEUP you simpleton, if you don't have makeup on it will not be realistic anymore. Go cake your face and then try again

wew

I like mean bitches.

So that's what was hidden underneath all those lies and deceit

Doin'g gods work, user

*Doing god's work

there was no excuse for that, I will drink bleach immediately

user!! Spoiler that shit!

I'm not finnish lel. And my features look good on a man, but not on a girl.

No fucking idea what you're about tbqh famalamdamdamam

To be frank, I'd just change her nose to my wife's, my nose looks fugly, like I'm a ginger blue-eyed jew wannabe. My hair is fucking gorgeous though, and my daughter inherited it, so that's good.

Sage for blogpost. Good thread, both me and my wife had a good laugh.

Burfect, you only missed adding *ed to the end of the makeapp photo for the blacked picture

According to this fucker, keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth and breathing through your nose through your formative years will result in an aesthetic face.

ok if you say so.

She's really not that good looking to begin with. 7/10 at best.

You've destroyed my sides.

I don't know if I should be impressed by this, but I am

since most people nowadays seem to be grossly unaware, this is what female beauty actually looks like

Don't we love our race realist women folks?

does prosthetic makeup work?

isn't that harry styles?

Try male news anchors. They use a lot of makeup. And soap stars.

Wow. Absolutely brutal

Pardon the namefaggotry, here's a dummy response to clear it from my cache.

(very nice)
Do Chris Cuckmou.

CHECKING THOSE DOUBLE DUBS

His eyes are inhuman

Probably not user. All the app does is lighten and splotch/rough up the face, lighten the eyelids, lips and eyebrows. It does the same whether they are actually wearing makeup or not.

Main reason why most of them look like gremlins is that they have made their eyebrows so thin that the app damn near removes them regardless if there is makeup on it or not. Same with eye shadow.

Still fun seeing how livid it is making people though, I guess it is a little too on the money for some of them

checked

checked

THESE
The same kikes that started the (((fashion industry))) also have been pushing the fake tans/pale is ugly meme forever in Burgerland. Thereby creating more need for (((cosmetics))), then (((antidepressants)))and later on (((chemotherapy))), jews feeding other jews. Plus let's not forget that a lot of cosmetics are made of sacrificed fetuses and fore skins.

There's a lot of red pills to be set loose on the public here; by shaming cosmetics out of popularity we could
==A== cost fasionkikes millions
==B== cost pharmakikes billions
==C== reinforce natural selection
==D== turn the fucking tides

Now, back to working on an app that tells if an anus has been bleached.

Do that spirit cooking cunt, Podesta's bitch, i want to see what a witch she is irl.

Truth. It absolute disheartens a female to be ridiculed. They can get defensive and put up barriers in preparation of a yelling at or a scolding, even twist it around that you were too hard on her. But laugh in her face and watch her try to save her precious pride by admitting what she did was stupid, or shutting up entirely but mentally making a note not to do it ever again.

PLEASE MY SIDES

Do more and/or post template

Don't even use sunscreen unless it's natural stuff. There's a reason Korean and Japanese women use umbrellas in the sun, shame it's not more popular in the West.

They didn't break the rules when they're the direct subject.

he has definitely seen some shit

Kinda looks like Eminem in drag, keep it 100.

What kind of sunscreen do you recommend?

One board, divided by political outlooks and united by our abiding hatred of thotties.

ugh nasty stuff

Spotted the kike

Will get you, her pretty, and your little dog too confirmed.

Just being honest. Looks like a bad picture more than anything. It's obvious she's still a very pretty girl

You know half of these wouldn't look so bad if they actually grew out their eyebrows rather than plucking them out and painting them back on.

Still looks good. Can't slay the Tay.

I wanted to say I get why everyone breaks up with her and gives her fuel to write shitty music, but she still looks breddy good. Guess it must be the crazy.

Still looks really fucking young for 70 years old. I wonder how many babies she has drained dry over the course of her wretched fucking existence.

This numale faggot doesn't realize what he's doing. He thinks he's defending milady but in reality he just points to pieces of the app which need fine tuning. This is the first consumer version, soon it will be perfected and spread like wildfire.

10/10 waiting for HUD glasses so I can use this on thotties in real life.

Do. Fucking. What?! That bitch is 70?! Goddam, you're right. Wretched old cunt must bathe in virgin baby blood at night.

She actually did a no-makeup shoot. The app is close but fucked up her eye color and eyebrows.

DO LANA from RedIce~

Honestly not too bad looking, it's just the lack of eyebrows man.

checked and kek'd

Lima looks great without makeup

Absolutely underrated post. When put into object reality their lives are so sad.

Looks better natural for some reason I can't pinpoint.

are you sure that is a good idea, user?

She looks like a crack addict.

Looks like someone you could wife rather than someone who is unreachable.

Agreed, she puts those other two to shame.

Her expression helps. She seems confident and happy with herself.

God dammit this thread made me laugh so hard I actually shit myself a little, thanks fuckers this hasn't happened to me since I was a child.

You're welcome user. That's what we're here for.

Those are parasols you uncultured fuck.

bretty good

70? wtf? who is this?

Consider yourself lucky you've never been sick enough as an adult to shit yourself user. Uncontrollably vomiting so hard that you paint your bathroom wall with diarrhea is something I really wish I never had to experience but food poisoning is unfortunately a real phenomenon.

WTF - her eyes are different levels / sizes as well.

Allah has a sense of humor

how new are you? jfc

Marina Abramovic - $hillary's satanic spirit cooking kike guru cunt.

Yep, she probably came through the best.
Taylor Hill was pretty good too.

kys

Thanks. That's fucking creepy. Does she bathe in fucking babies blood or something? Shit.

(checked)
Taylor Hill has a bit of the male jawline going on though. Fucks with me a little bit.

Go spend ten minutes researching the bitch. You will be thoroughly disturbed.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

my eyes

Tried it on my QT aryan wife who happens to not wear makeup. Can confirm, it's legit.

If you took a plane flight to chernobyl you would recive a higher dose of radiation from the plane flight itself than visiting the city.
Unless of course you got inside the sealed off reactor building and started drinking the water or something.

can you keep filtering images through it repeatedly to make it worse or does it tap out after one cycle?

it looks like it just applies a filter to the original image, so yeah.

They come out fine, all it does is mess up their eyes if they're dark and adds unnecessary lightening

SHE IS LIKE A DISNEY PRINCESS ON ESTROGEN

I see she's been hitting those weights.

Well of course nothing would change if you used a picture of Maki. There's nothing the app can do to take away from her perfection.

you can recursively add images back in (some people on 4cuck did this to nightmarish effect), though it will start "correcting for" makeup that doesn't exist and will assume their skin is blotchier than your image so it will start to turn people into reptilians after a few iterations.

not exactly, it's a little smarter than that. It's actually using neural network AI to identify various parts of the face, determine the degree to which these parts are likely "enhanced", and then tries to intelligently "correct" for them, using a template model. It is technically a filter, but it's more complex than the title suggests.

any examples?

Jabba is his name, you mean "is that a Hutt" you fucking tornigger.

Kek, someone already posted Shoe_on_head

This app is like the sunglasses in THEY LIVE.

YES! This is exactly what I wanted, also speaking of reptilians how have there been no pictures showing a jew next to a reptilian face.

Literally kvetching about calling out lies.

11/10 would smash

Oh shit, so that's why Muzzies invented burkas

All ardent waifuists will be pleased. Notice how this one merely distorts the hair color and adds in somewhat random darkened spots, nothing changed here either.

Its the paper bag of a forgotten age.

unfortunately I didn't save any. they were too nighmarish to bear

tbf she has posted pictures without make-up to reveal how plain she is under it

getting up in her shit even after the fact is pointless, though the meme, I admit, is spicy

You glorious bastards owe me a new set of sides.

Anime waifu face Burkas now

even when they say they are not wearing makeup or are "natural" they are still wearing the shit.

yeah

it's got nothing to do with the images and situation I'm talking about, though

try Macron. didn't he spend 30k on makeup or something?

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

Trypophobia is real bitch.

If you won't fuck a girl because her non-makeup self doesn't look as good as the media-created makeup face, you are a beta faggot and your genes are not welcome in the new millenium.

telegraph.co.uk/beauty/make-up/makeapp-app-strips-away-make-up-insults-intelligence-men/
MakeApp- the app that strips away make-up- insults the intelligence of men
Victoria Hall, Beauty Editor

this is true. It has to do with the features the AI is looking for, which are predominantly dark eye shadow/heavy eyelashes, dark lips, and smooth, low-contrast skin. Men wearing make-up typically only wear concealer that makes their skin appear more uniform than it is. The AI will only make mens skin look a little more splotchy, which isn't that drastically different of a look.

Way to completely side step the fact that makeup is poisonous and harmful to your skin.

She looks like death.

It's not about no-makeup vs. perfect makeup, it's about are you naturally ugly or not. Some women are still 10/10 qt with no makeup, some women drop 3-4 points.
The comparison is: do you look good without makeup releative to a 10/10 qt with no make up?
given how triggered you seem by this, you obviously don't

good bait

my thots exactly

Holyshiatt.. It even works real time? TOP KEK

how do I apply this filter on my TV . PRAISE ^

here's something to make you feel better, pal.

Nah, that's not even close

Also this, what about the naturally pretty girls? They aren't affected by this, it's only truly average or ugly girls that are kvetching that they can't pretend to be super-models anymore by raising their looks from 5 or below to 6-8. In the end it's healthier for everyone.

how long until we get thot glasses to dethotify reality

I agree

I think it's a cuck-pol thread pushing down on white birthrates. The thread is about pointing out hugy 'ugly'''' women are w/o makeup.
I've reproduced with 2 different women, one with bad skin. All of my kids (more than 2) are hale and strong as fuck.
If you are white, have YOU reproduced, or are you a beta faggot who is addicted to the media's interpretation of beauty?
Or are you a HAPA faggot or youngfag who hasn't had the pleasure of inseminating a womb yet?

What makes you think this is the ghetto you degenerate hippie fink gangster faggot?

>telegraph.co.uk/beauty/make-up/makeapp-app-strips-away-make-up-insults-intelligence-men/

OK Ill close that.

How do sites like this get any readers? This is just the same crap you can read anywhere so who would jump through all these hoops?

ayy
businessinsider.com/ashot-gabrelyanov-makeapp-app-russia-women-without-makeup-2017-11
A male ex-Russian propagandist is behind an unflattering AI app that shows how women look without makeup
Shona Ghosh

someone integrated it with their Tinder lel. It can only be a matter of time before it reaches aug. reality. Personally, I'd love some code that does this processing to all photos and videos automatically, so any photos or movies I see are already de-roasted.

GOD DAMMIT!

Thots and numales are so rectally obliterated. I should have looked into this earlier, the salt is like an industrial spill.

It does make the skin paler and more dirtier. Why don't you try it on yourself.

So you're basically a nigger that's missing in the lives of half of his children
So you had 3-4 children and used up two women. Am I supposed to be impressed by that?

You're looking at it the wrong way, by demoralizing average women from thinking they are 'Helen of Troy' material it actually brings them back to a normal mental level which would improve birth rates by reducing pickyness. If all women stopped wearing makeup it wouldn't stop men from fucking them.

T R I G G E R E D

Russia is truly the greatest boogeyman. x100 better than gamergoy.

Can someone apply on this photo?

"She" is perfect.

I said no such thing.
I said your perception of beauty is based on a media image, and if you base your selectivity on that you are a beat faggot, pure and simple.
If you remove facepaint from society, you are going to have to re-adjust your perception of beauty.
I'll pose the question again: How many strong, healthy children have you made to prove your hypothesis is correct?
Cause I have >2 and I have proof.
Until then, you are a tadpole bitch worried about what Chaim told you to think is beautiful.

fug

We need pics of women who still look very good even without makeup. And post those with the hashtag "Real beauty needs no makeup" to piss off the makeup hags even more. Something like pics related was what
i had in mind.

The point of the thread is to shift the sexual economy back to normal levels you tremendous niggerbrained retard. When women can look like 8s while in reality being 5s they get a completely inflated sense of their sexual market value, which has lead to the Pareto Principle of 80% of all women lusting after, and ONLY, after the top 20% of men.

you have nothing except your empty bragging on an anonymous imageboard.

Yep, I fought the system and lost. Why do you think I'm here? To exercise my adolescent chagrin at being btfo in the sex game by Tyrone? Think again. Is that why you're here?
By your own measure. I took every step to remain in my children's lives and lost. It can happen to you.
But that's beside the point. I demonstrated my alpha status by making >2 healthy children, a couple grown, with 2 different very fit mothers, one with more British/UK skin. The offspring are hale and strong.
So I'm refuting your beta incel redpill shit which has gone on too far.
That's all, friend.

Combating female deception and vanity is necessary considering all the damage these things have caused the west. Any thot can go online, post a deceptive photo, and be worshiped by hordes of numales. This is absolutely disastrous to the west. You can maybe excuse their disastrous nation-wrecking choices to how easily manipulated women are and how the kikes are tirelessly brainwashing them, but female vanity/deception most definitely cannot run as unchecked as it has.

this
Women have been over-valued, to the point of delusion and self-destruction, for far too long and now it is being crashed with no survivors.

perception of beauty is based on phenotypes that indicate physical health. this is why women with natural beauty like taylor swift and adriana lima do not look significantly different with makeapp.
you're trying too hard.
which doesn'6t matter at all because you having children makes no difference as to how my genes tell me what to look for in a female.

There's something really magical about seeing all these liberals who push HAES and all women are beautiful freak out when you take off their make up.

The only "issue" I have with this app is that it makes every adjusted image look like the chick is half albino. I'm not sure what it is, I think it's something about the eyes, and how it lightens up the face. I guess it's a good approximation, better than anything else we fucking have to see past the charade, but I can't help shaking the feeling that it's just a little bit off.

I guess it's not so bad for v 1.0, but a lot of these images weird me out in the same way staring at a photo of a soulless albino does.

posting some haggening..

Why aren't there any more Mileena pics?

Every single one of those women are wearing makeup, my dude.

Feminism is sexual communism for the benefit of ugly women, just like real communism benefits the lazy and the stupid only.

I know.
Could not find one single picture of a woman without makeup that actually looked good…

First and second pics are still a cute.

Taytay is flawless without a mask.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
You are nowhere near an alpha. You got lucky and got your dick wet, but you were too dumb to notice obvious red flags in your partner.
I sure hope your children won't be as dumb as you are.
Not after being "raised by a single mother, faggot.
pic related, it's you.

What? Ok, i'll leave it. Taylor will require advanced medical procedures to fit an intelligent premature-born human skull through that pubic arch.
And those perceptions are wildly askew if you think that removing makeup from a female drops her out of the reproduction game.
What I said to the other guy is if you remove makeup from society, you will have to re-adjust your perception of beauty.
Because a couple of wrinkles and puffy eyes does not mean the female is a poor reproductive choice.
Africans typically have the healthiest skin without any treatment, and simply ash w/o cocoa butter.
So be careful about how far you shill this makeup app thread.
I would consider all of these women excellent reproductive choices, depending on their behavior and intelligence, of course. Venti we can safely say is highly-intelligent and an excellent choice.
The African beauty queen has, no question, the best skin of the bunch, though.

It does because when a 5 thinks she's actually an 8 she will only ever settle for 8-and-above partners. Women do not marry down. That is one of the oldest findings of social science. You will never see a female doctor hook up with a male nurse but you will see the reverse constantly. The same is true when you apply looks instead of social class.

no it's not. universal standards of beauty apply across every culture and generation. phenotypic traits are indicative of reproductive and genetic fitness - that's why women wear make-up, genius. It's not because of "societal pressure to look like X model" - it's because of biological pressure to look younger, healthier, and more fertile.
I won't, maybe you will - seems like you're doing a whole lot of projecting. Lots of 'women'' will have to re-adjust their confidence in their underlying sexual value, but that's about it. Makeup on a woman the same thing as a guy wearing lifts in his shoes. Women naturally prefer taller men - not because of society, but because that's indicative of desirable biological male traits. It's not society's fault women like tall men, and it's not women's fault if a guy takes his lifts out and gets hit on less.
this literally doesn't make any difference but I have 1. and I didn't fuck someone with terrible skin to have it either.

You stick out like a sore thump, oh messenger of reddit. I suggest you head back before I send your head back with your body sticking on a pike in my back yard.

The search begins.

Jesus christ what happened to this girl? She looks like a fucking fridge now.

fuck you

Some fag on twitter did one by hand a while back. The truth probably lies between the two results

that last image has no honour!

Megyn Kelly has aids? Perhaps its just blood cancer?

What insults the intelligence of men is you thinking this kind of shaming headline will convince anyone to stop using the app.
Countdown to the next article on The Mary Sue:
If You Use This App You Have A Small Dick And I Wouldn't Fuck You So There

I have to stop mindlessly clicking webms without reading the filenames or at least turning the speakers down.

THESE FUCKING PEOPLE

I'm reaching levels of smug that shouldn't even be possible. Holy shit.

You wonderful bastard.

kek

twitter.com/RDAFP/status/930740185863729152

Katya is the cutest!

Yep, incels is bleeding over.
If you are worried about MARRY UP MARRY DOWN !!!!!!!!!! you are a beta fag. Pure and simple.
Funny you say that I happen to know 3 female doctors, one married to a nurse, one has a stay-at-home husband and they're retiring (he used to be a cement worker), and one is married to an engineer. All 3 women are 6-9 on the scale, regardless of income, and all 3 make over $200k/yr
Get out more. Step away from the computer, friend.

Which begs the question: What the fuck are you doing worrying about how a woman looks in the morning?
If you hate preening peacocking bitches, stay away from them. Pretty simple.
Buying some Cernobitch reproduction book and obsessing over "muh drop 3 space" is faggotry.
Have you even looked at the old men around you and seen how a pair-bond evolves?
Life awaits you, my son. Don't go down too hard when you get thrown the hardcore curve. Maybe you're hoping to avoid it and therefore all growth? Sad.

AYYYYYYYY LMAO

how come some of these mixling gookified alienlooking chicks come out as insanely attractive?

still qt

doesn't count. that's a promo pic which means it was shooped beforehand. someone had cut all the pimples and similar stuff out, there's nothing for the app to find. this is better though. she does pass.

Nice argument, homo.

The plural of anecdote is not evidence. Try harder.

That's way too high. More like 4/10.

I wonder where you're from.
r/The_Donald?
or perhaps r/DeadBedrooms?
Just admit it. You're not from here and you do not belong here. You're clearly a redditor or something.

Run this whore through the app.

So we've established
Is false, right? If you require logical arguments and muh Jordan Peterson to think correctly?
Women marry down the chain *all the time*.
Step away from your r/incel r/redpill nonsense so you can digest the information without becoming an absolutist cunt.
God, you faggots really *do* need to get laid.
Just get a fucking callgirl and get it over with.
Fuckin sad. Sad.

Again, there are tons and tons of studies that women do not marry down. I could show you some of them but I won't bother because you're an intellectually dishonest retard who'd just try and argue "lol thats not real science cuz I say so".

M'LADY

Holy fuck my sides

Oh. You're a cunt LARPing as a man.
Post your tits, pumpkin.

Why does this thing always assume they have terrible skin? I'm a man and my skin looks 10x better than anything this app produces.

I'm not sure who the celebrity in the before-and-after picture set right at the beginning is, but I think I actually prefer her face without makeup. With makeup on, she looks too "glam" for my tastes, the de-makeupfied photo makes her look natural and approachable but still pretty.

Even though you're incapable of an actual discussion about beauty and its relationship to biology and societal norms, I'll engage you on your tangential diatribe.
Who said I'm worrying? I think women should not wear make up period. I don't worry about it, I'm just pointing out to other men who might not have experience with women that makeup is a form of deception, meant to take advantage of your innate biological mechanisms (again, just like men wearing toupees or lifts).
I do, but many of my fellow anons do not and I am trying to open their eyes to the kinds of biological illusions theses preening bitches are engaged in. I'm just trying to deflate the sexual marketplace economy, even though I've already sold off my stock.

Also when someone on fucking Holla Forums calls you out for being intellectually dishonest you really should look at your life and consider where you currently are.

Men are stronger than women. This does not mean all men are stronger than all women, it means it's a generality. It is true in the majority of cases, which is why men's and women's sports are divided.

Women pair bond with men at or above their socioeconomic status. This is true for the vast majority of women, and claiming otherwise is absolutely incorrect. Just because you don't believe it does not mean it is false, and simply because you know of one or two examples personally does not mean it is the natural, global case in European countries.

Your overuse of asterisks outs you as a reddit fag, and your emotional method of arguing outs you as a female, as well. You're wrong, and no amount of whining or social shaming is going to change that.

You don't beat niggers by having 10 kids per woman while they have 8, you beat niggers by raising sons who can kill them by the dozen come DOTR.
Ugly women are unhealthy and will not produce good sons.

Because you only need to wear concealer if you're concealing bad skin.
yeah, because you don't put chemicals all over your face and starve it of natural oils

You need to put down the mouse, keyboard, and studies and get out interacting with women so you can get laid.
I fucked my way from 14-20 with females from 13-35 before I realized this wasn't the way to go.
So perhaps I don't suffer from the sexual hysteria which would cause someone to quantify their prospective partners based on some studies?
You know when I was banging that hot 20 year old waitress summering from college when I was 15, I had not read a single study about how females work and how the sexual economy works. I simply was around her between boyfriends and had tight pants. That's basically it.
You should try the same instead of reading studies, you stupid fucking sperg incel faggot.

just install it from appstore and do it yourself you lazy nigger

>>>/girltalk/

Dude that is *so* rad can you tell me how to slay pussy like the big boy champs who brag about it on imageboards? That would be *tits*!!!

tits or gtfo

why are women so bad at larping as men?

QUICK!

I fucking NEED, no fuck it, I DEMAND to know what this cunt looks like!
PLEASE!

Shit must be so cash for you eh? Didn't you say you had multiple kids from different girls? How are those alimony payments working out for you?

spoiler that shit nigger

Heil'd

Think about the millions of dollars women, your baby mommas' aylamoney, give give to the (((fashion industry))) for no reason, then kys.

Fucking kek

allow me to repeat myself: no amount of social shaming will change the fact you're wrong. Notice how social shaming was the immediate first thing you did in this post? It's the weapon of women. It doesn't work on men. You have no power here, nor rational thought, from the looks of things.

This is so fucking awesome. All I did, as a 6 or 7 at best as a teenager, was be around women. That's it. And if I went 3 months without getting laid I considered myself deprived. I was by far not a 'slayer', and you guys think it's BRAGGING.

At least Kinsey is still safe.

The same reason you see an attractive mulatto once in a blue moon- sooner or later you're bound to get a roll that combines the best attributes of both parents.

Hey retard, he's talking about marriage, not fucking. The same studies he's talking about also show that women seek more aggresive and promiscuous males for one night stands or short flings, but will chose a more stable male for marriage. Women cucking weak males who will bend over backwards to provide for them and their children is a female breeding strategy as old as time.

So what's your name? Lara? Emma? Anne? Do tell, please!

I'm sorry to hear your sorry meatflaps aren't working out for you, user. Good luck with the facepainting.

So the real lesson here is that makeup is ruining women.

why do you have (my) post tagged in this? it does nothing to address any of the points I made and is completely irrelevant to my reply. Should I take it that, like your previous side-stepping of my legitimate arguments, you're additionally incapable of responding to my take on your tangential points?

Degenerates like you will be executed in the coming purge. Get ready.

Wazzup, fellow gnardogs!? I totes have a penis just like you duderinos! Epictime, broseph!

got image without glasses?

big time. it's a crutch women use to patch over their insecurities that has deletrious physical effects as well. sort of like alcohol, but at least makeup gives the illusion of health.

You appear to be one of the few reasonably intelligent, sanely healthy individuals.
You know what happened to you young guys? You played video games and believe if you just get the right combination of armor and swords, you'll get the 10 female.
I have news for you, and you need to internalize this: Humans existed in teeming numbers before video games.
If you are NOT listening to men who are telling you that sex, love, marriage, and children are NOT quantifiable, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
The #1 way to find a suitable mate is to be around women.
Sitting around reading studies IS NOT BEING AROUND WOMEN.
Now go. Get away from the keyboard. It's that simple.

How many keep-a-nigger bay bays you gots?

Twice or thrice on (((Maury Povich)))?

I don't think normal guys talk like this..

And there isn't a big difference between the app and the picture. Beyond the lighting, the app is spot on.

the reason your post is tagged is because you made a response to that user's previous post, and without reading anything, she took all the replies as a sign that she scored a point against the big bad ebil permavirgin neckbeards living in their parents' basements.

It's the same ancient overused vector of attack again and again when they're backed into a corner and they have no way out. Don't expect anything intellectually honest to arise from whatever interaction you have with her.

Now, sweety, I know menstrual cramps hurt, but you don't have to take it out on us.

The gender ratio for any given social science class is about 70% females. Granted, they may not be the brightest, but intelligence has never been a factor for men when looking for partners. As you yourself perfectly show.

No, she always wears glasses in her pictures.

Tits or GTFO you useless whinging cow, you've already made a fucking dunce of yourself ITT with all your transparent kvetching might as well just show us your nipples and shut the fuck up.

That's a lot of assumptions from a girl who's so insecure about her looks she invents wild stories on anime imageboards while she doublespaces like a woman on tumblr.
You make some good points but you lay it on so thick (and talk about "African queens") that I have a hard time believing you didn't come straight from a Buzzfeed article about the app.

user is this you, with your (((girls)))?

So if I tell you I've been working at a job for 10 years in which I'm constantly around large numbers of women, and 95% of them choose a man that is at or above her level, is your response going to be that I'm wrong? Because you don't want it to be true?

Women do not choose men from "down the chain" "all the time," and both my personal experience and social sciences lend plenty of evidence for it. I've seen reality, and it reinforces what science tells us. So explain to me how you're somehow mysteriously not wrong but everyone else is.

WEW

sanpaku never lies
hooktube.com/watch?v=VARboWFOldA

Even with makeup she still aged like shit, what a shame

Do you really think people don't see how intellectually shallow you are?
The fact you used "you" and not "we" just outed you SO FUCKING BAD as a larping female. holy shit, lady, you fucking suck at LARPing. The emotion and anecdote based arguments were proof enough, but here you go just blatantly shoving your tits in my face.
Lots of us here have wives and gf (I'm married to a qt3.14 myself) and no one thinks you meet chicks by shitposting online and playing vidya. You're creating a caricature so bad even a cartoonist would say it was too forced.

Let's re-evaluate what's actually happening here.
Best thread ever. So glad I started the first one.

Fuck you Holla Forums, I thought I was supposed to hate everyone and everything.

App is definetly exaggerated. No one puts makeup on their neck

GO OUTSIDE. Be around women. You will never find one commiserating in a sausage party with a bunch of beta faggots.>>10909802

You spend too much time worrying about hierarchies, looks, and logical fallacies to be a real married man with kids. It's that simple, and every married man knows it.

She's a hardcore feminist shill, so really, nothing of value is being lost.

r u serious m8? some women literally paint contours on their shoulder bones to make them look skinnier

Any feminist who wears heavy makeup is only missing a good dicking in her life, full stop. Once again, some asshole wingman didn't take one for the team that one time, and now we've got Big Red to contend with.

have you ever been with a girl? They'll even put makeup on their tits.

I can cure that sliver of happiness you feel.

That isn't tits.

KEK

I'm a married man, and I know you're full of shit. I also know you have effeminate as fuck handwriting.

I have a webm of that

Good observation.
Have you ever seen any in real life you didn't have to pay for?
t. you

So at that level of tryhard I was the guy dicking down your wife wondering how 'muh alpha male' was letting his woman go fuck a 5, me?
Huh, really stirs those cuckolds!

Okay, now you're just sounding like a Cosmopolitan magazine article that's trying to sound like a man.

A for effort champ, but you're not going to get anywhere. She's just going to sit there and continue going
She won't respond to anything in a calm and collected manner, you're just wasting your time. And in case anyone here with no actual experience with women wanted real evidence, here you are, this very thread: this is why people don't respect or argue with women. They're children. They can't handle anything. The instant they get backed in a corner they simply start flinging insults and try social shaming tactics, it's all they know how to do.

Your "no true scotsmen" fallacy won't work here either. I know married men. Married men understand women much better than unmarried ones, and plenty of them I personally know would have a solid laugh of agreement at this entire thread. You're so full of bullshit it's amazing any man would ever want to kiss you. Maybe they don't and that's why you're here.

This is kawaii as fuck unless it was filmed on any other day but Monday.

Been married for years. Married men are allowed to have preferences too. You'd know that if you weren't a butthurt roastie. How does it feel that the Chads that used to text you will run your pics through Makeapp and swipe left?

Again, this is not an argument but a deflection and a strawman. I'm outside, and around women, all the time. My job has me interacting with hundreds of people each week, lots of them women. My boss is a woman. I'm married. I'm not a vidya addicted virgin in some basement larping like a grown up. I'm a grown man with a good family, strong friendships, and a large social circle. Your projective social shaming, emotion-based arguments have no power with me.
I literally never said anything about hierarchy, just sexual value.
I'm trying to get women to feel good about themselves without make up. I don't want my daughter to grow up wearing make up trying to artificially inflate her value, and attracting a bunch of beta orbiters. I want her to feel confident in herself. Just like I wouldn't want a son who wears shoe lifts because he's embarassed of his height. You act like I'm attacking women, when I'm trying to break the stigma and help them.
lmao this is a new insult I don't think I've run into before. I'm too concerned with logic to be a parent? Hmmm….

Let me ask you a question. What about this app upsets you so much, as a woman?

Strange how Nordic women look great without makeup.

Fresh twatter steals

With every post you make things worse, you useless set of holes.

Doubt it, since you're not even on the same continent as me based on timezones. All these happily married men ITT must really rustle your lonely, used up, unwed trench of a vagina.

You know how I can tell you're a faggot? Nobody takes this shit seriously. I can say yes, but maybe I'm lying. You see why your stories about all the cunt you destroy just seems like try-hard bullshit now?
Nice digits, at least.

Hey you better back off user, he's banged

SEVERAL DOZENS

THIS YEAR ALONE

34 seconds…When she rips off the Italian guy from Deuce Bigalow 2.

czech republicing your dubble dubs. Now explain to me what in the fucking nine hells is that second image? Is that a real person?

Uggh your ankle is so fat and pale. Get a spray tan, concealer, and some diet pills you sow.

You realize you just destroyed your own earlier argument with that pic?

holy shit taylor swift looks viciously hot in the one without makeup.

Tbh, she looks even whiter and more european without the makeup

I've heard of this Pokemon Go thing. I just wish more people would Pokemon GO OUTSIDE AND BE AROUND WOMEN

I was just about to say that

Your fucking image is an argument against what you said earlier, that women don't choose men lower on the chain. Fucking christ, girl, you are one dumb whore.

OY VEY, ALL THIS FRAGILE FEMININITY!

ALL IT TOOK WAS TO REMOVE SOME WAR PAINT!

Christ in Heaven.

I mean, okay, I suppose we're being trolled here. If so, good job acting like a woman I guess?

They really are claiming it's a "Russian Nazi" trick. My God.

Your right user, how could I get laid when you are banging

SEVERAL

DOZENS

no one could compete

so you're saying, as a woman, this app hurts your ego because it makes you realize that without makeup your sexual value is decreased in the eyes of men? Maybe you should think of it the other way around. Your sexual value, as a woman, was artificially inflated and that caused problems for you and the men you interacted with. I hope it's clear now, most men prefer honesty over trickery. The best ego boost I can give you is that I guarantee you're too old to be attractive to men at this point, even with make up, so don't worry about it.
What part of I'm married and interact with hundreds of people a week didn't click for you?
color me shocked

Taylor still looks great

no actual man thinks this matters at all, you just keep digging yourself deeper
marrying an objective 10 is something worth bragging about, marrying some shrew cunt with a fancy degree who gets paid to make powerpoints is something a man wouldn't even think to mention. only women think being a "professional woman" means a goddamn thing.

We'll go outside after you show us those silver dollar pancake sized areolas of yours, Mrs. Buttersworth.

Holla Forums, you disappoint me

Please stop roastie, this is the poorest strawman attempt I've seen in years

THIS
YEAR
ALONE

How does
do it, Holla Forums? I must know!

Um, yes they do; as well as chest, arms,etc. Really any exposed skin.

Sage for double post.

say it louuuud:

FRAGILE FEMININITY

She's a fine physical specimen

Don't try to walk it back now. You said you knew three women that "married down", despite them being in the minority. Your own graph disproves this; just because you know three unhappy 30-somethings that will be cheating soon, doesn't mean that the majority of women don't desire to marry up. They absolutely do.

Know how I know you're a woman? Because you can't argue.

Pick one, stop LARPing as a man, and post tits
This pic represents you, you know it and this is why you are mad

It was in the first thread

Loomer is disgusting even with makeup. That lipstick looks like a bad mirandasings impression

youtu.be/n65tnhhRuKY

The Jim Henson company still does quality work even after all these years.

I'm only a virgin who plays videogames because you stole all the women, you big e-chad you.
My jewdar is beeping.

is truly a god among men. Please teach us how we too can achieve

DOZENS

THIS
YEAR
ALONE

That HAS to be a medical condition. There's no way even taking a million miles of dick would result in something so repulsive, jesus fuck. I don't even have the words for that shit.

Why do you want women to wear toxic makeup so badly my yoga pants'd friend? Accept natural beauty and fight against unrealistic beauty standards.

Kek. Now I do hope you're a man, because the schadenfreude is oh so sweet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS ENTIRE THREAD

I agree with the gist of what you're saying and nominate Ellinor Rosander. Ironically enough she's a make up "artist" that looks great without makeup.

Anybody have an archive of all PenorCuts' videos?

Wew lassie.
Wew lassie.
Show us those khazar milkers.

I need this in my life so much but don't have a goiPhone. Wat do?

…download the android one?

Do you have a goydroid? It's there too

Is it this one?

Wait, so they think they gave him a sick burn this way or what?

Nothing is more pathetic than a white knight, good lord.

That's exactly correct and women know it - hence their hysterical reactions and damage control.

yes. all the kvetching roasties giving it 1 star should have been the first clue lel

what a gross pig, notice how she tries to hide her disgusting nose in the w/o makeup pic.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Do you think any social shaming you say after this will mean anything on here?
Do you have a prolapsed asshole femanon, is this why you are so ass ravaged?
Okay this actually explains it. You are a morbidly obese butterhuffer who thinks watching comic book movies makes you nerdy or unique, or somehow gives you a personality. You are a seaham who completely relies on makeup and has taken a mile of dick from desperate men, and probably a few niggers

Holy shit did she shove a piece of roast beef into her twat? This looks too far fetched to be real.

Thanks to her exposure to Holla Forums, I bet it haunts her at night.

ScarJo is a perfectly good-looking dude though.

Just double checking.
Still would impregnate.

Wow, that haggening was extreme.

How come all hags from hollywood look like they have aids?

Top kek that's the funniest one so far.

The app is missing a teeth de-whitener. No way all these girls have these perfectly white teeth.

I hope this Russian guy is getting mad rich from this. The laughs alone are worth every penny

I give it maximum of 24 hours before it will get purged because of muh fee fees

Don't worry, my Slaying Queens. I have created an app that BTFOs this disgusting misogynist trash and shows how beautiful you REALLY look for real.

How much room do you have for activities in there?

This is what a triggered old woman looks like - emotional, irrational, and vitreolic. Age, children, and stress have ravaged her physical features to the point where not even makeup can salvage her sexual value in the eyes of men. Somehow she discovered Holla Forums and is triggered that men are aware of how much of a biological illusion makeup is and how it artifically inflates a woman's sexual value. This app, of course, threatens the last-lines of illusory defense for the old and haggard: hair dye and makeup. One may call her a thot, a dried up old hag, and a slut; but threaten to expose her true looks, and see how quickly she RRREEEEEE's in horror "I've been found out".

He should implement it through a website if that happens then. Maximum butthurt will continue unrestricted.

maybe they all have aids

Someone needs to integrate it into a browser plug-in that automatically filters all images and videos of women.

Sorry femanon. I only hang with chicks that are one finger wide.

They have Type 2 (((STIENS)))
Early onset, likely terminal.

The app keeps crashing in my Nexus 6, any way to fix it?

kek

Third pic is a Victoria's Secret model accoding to google. How can anyone seriously think she's pretty? She looks like a fucking mutant.

Not sure, some people have been complaining of crashing. Might have to do with the Android OS version, though I suggest poking around online. I'm sure there are people talking about the issue in tech forums.

first one nearly killed me

will feminist larping as men to white knight themselves kindly fuck off

Since you asked so nicely.

You remind me of a couple of exchanges I had during Gamergate.

I'd tell you to leave but I honestly just feel sorry for you. My advice is just to lurk more. You might love it. You might hate it. You might learn something. Also, I'm sorry that everyone knows how ugly your face is without makeup now. Isn't technology great?

One must keep in mind that Gaga has a fuck load of plastic surgery over the past decade to fix her fucked up yid face.

These are still pretty convincing, good job app.

kek'd

Well underwear models aren't necessarily chosen for their faces.

TwoX goes on Holla Forums

Maria has nothing to worry about. Women who are actually beautiful must be 1000% smug now.

Also a frontal angle as to hide the schnozz.

I don't have a smartphone,
and I am currently looking into running the app on my desktop but:
Has anyone tried putting anime characters through the filter yet?

That's clearly a boy you pedo.

Makeapp? why not thotcrime?

Oh come on. Victorias Secrets models are supposedly the absolute, absolute peak of female beauty. Supposedly perfection.

Not bad.

It looks like it's doing the following 4 effects:

Removing eyelashes and mascara
Thinning out eyebrows
Make skintone more greyish and red.
Sharpen the skin-texture

Some people seem to be completely unaffected by it though, mainly those without mascara, thick eyebrows or thick eyelashes.

lel

Champion

Just install BlueStacks and run the android version on your pc.

This is an underwear model with a top tier face/facial structure.

Is it really only available on IOS? No APK for Android emulation?

I tried this on the BO of leftypol, but that black lipstick is just not coming off

Answering my own question, I just scrolled the thread and found 2:

3DPD on suicide watch, 2D wins again.

Thanks user I'll look into that

see
it doesn't really have an effect, though I wouldn't expect it to since it was trained on human faces, not cartoon ones with freakish proportions. you could, theoretically, train the algo on waifus but why ruin a good thing?

there's a lot of shit there that isn't coming off

I'm assuming there was some sort of divide-by-zero problem

When did Ted Raimi become a trans faggot?

Love wins, bigot. Wrong pic.

thissss

I tried a couple more times, but it's just turning into a lizard

it's because the referential pixels is running out and forming these pixelated effects of converging squares. Same thing happens if you apply the "Sharpen" effect on photoshop over and over again.

If you want to re-apply it, you simply need a higher resolution image.

(Checked)
Ayo hol up
remember double nigger threads? i miss those

Can't make this shit up, fam.

It could easily be done with a python script. You just need access to the code processing the image. You could make it so that while you hold "ALT+M" , all faces on screen "lose makeup".

There is no higher resolution image of the Holla Forums BO, though. Unless you maybe count screenshots from that disksucking webm, but who the fuck would save those

This is actually, without a doubt, the best 'after' result I've seen this whole thread. That girl is fucking adorable.

Looks like a heavily photoshopped image to begin with which seems to skew the results a bit, but others I've seen of her haven't been too bad

smoothskins btfo

Subterranean bug people, I tell ya.

Lizard People? Do tell…..

Normal guys don't talk anything like this poster writes. I agree with the rest of anons: it's a butthurt woman posting like she imagines men talk.

The supreme gentleman got a bit too supreme

10/10

Compare Rihanna as white
And nigger-rihanna without makeup

it's why the only response a woman deserves is:
tits or gtfo

Is anyone else getting an error message when they search for the hashtag on twitter?

He looks the Syrian Girl. Kek.

I'm getting it, too. Other hashtags search just fine, but not #makeapp

Yep
@Jack is about to kill the hashtag

It works for me.

I haven't had sex in over a year, tinder and or no tinder, because women are just generally shit where I live. That's not to say I haven't had any prospects… they're just all thots.

same here

New Bread Soon

Fuck. How much of a fucking fag is that guy????
I'm calling dibs on that cunt when the day of the rope comes.

The app will be shoah'd soon too

Genuine beauty is rare and that's why it should be valued so highly. Most "beauty" we see today is fake, an illusion.

#haggening works

and there is the shill that comes out in every thread a picture of a famous whtite women is posted and screams "SHES A COALBURNER HERES A PICTURE OF HER STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM AS A NIGGER SHES FUCKED 12"

pic sums up this thread

Now I actually feel bad for him. If my true calling in life was to be a trap I'd want to shoot people too.

100% true. every I walk by on campus eyes me up.

they usually have, though.

Sooo…. Holla Forums I just realized something. I am phenotypically male and yet fucking beautiful compared to these females without make-up. Even with my wrinkles due to my heavy drinking, lack of sleep, and self-hate for not being born female for the last 19 years.

steemit.com/@voxxe

Protip for windows drones: Shift + right-click in windows explorer shows the option for 'open shell window here'. You will thank me in the future when you have mastered typing things into a terminal. I know, it sound daunting.

Even the fucking blacked meme was MakeApped…

Y'all need to respeck wamens!