Is Wikileaks being false flagged?

Seems kinda fishy to me that Wikileaks of all groups would (((claim responsibility))). Especially since they don't hack anything and are just an outlet for leaks.

Very very odd timing as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Takei

GNAA was Anti-Gamergate

Maybe GNAA is namedropping wikileaks in hopes of causing plausible deniability for this guy who probably fucked one kid or knows somebody who did. (((they))) want this man to look like an innocent victim ASAP, which is why it's on the Takei page.

wikileaks has been compromised since early october 2016, the same time Julian was abducted

it's all there if you look hard enough in a clean copy of docs.png. sorry for the leddit link, good summary

reddit /r/conspiracy/comments/5jl93z/summary_of_the_endchan_wikileaks_insurance_key/

sorry, wrong image

This is old, and only being discovered now? I thought it was fixed too. Did it go un-noticed or all this time or did it come back? I think it was July

It's all over the internet

Oh, it was different back then. I think there was a thread. Same colors, I don't remember what it said.

It's a shitposter

GNAA is cuckchan.

ok so let me get this straight

someone hacks a wikipedia page to say they have evidence this guy rapes kids

they provide no actual evidence or information, they just tell people to harass him on twitter

of course it's some kind of false flag

Goons trying to implicate wikileaks, who would have expected that.

Goons try to false flag, and (((you))) get alerted by the keyword with your copypasted disinformation shilling checklist. Interesting.

WL has been dead for a year now fagot

what?
i know they're a sad bunch of morons but they aren't that bad

BRING BACK WORLD PEACE

Those faggots still haven't released the proof that Boulder Todd killed Jon Bonet.

I thought they were run by the same guy.

FYI, Bernstein himself is a suspected goon. He purged his old, Weird Twitter-esque account (@jbasher) two years back.
Many of these clickbait sites are absolutely crawling with these discordian marxist slimballs.

Wikileaks has fuck all to do with this. Go push your disinfo elsewhere.

The people who did this are retarded, but not implicating wikileaks intentionally

He definitely has the dress sense of a goon. Goons really were the original fedoralords.

A flame shirt, cargo pants, fingerless gloves and a fedora was the Gooniform, wasn't it?

Wikileaks =/= Wikipedia
Two different entities, people with separate values
Anyway

hahaha I'm betting this was jew…

w e e v

Didn't this happen already? Like a few months ago but it was about that Jonbenet murder

So what, its only on the Esoteric Nazism and George Takei wikipedia pages? I thought you were shitposting when you capped the EN page, but then saw you linked to it too.

Wikileaks twitter was compromised since then at least. The messages to Don Jr. prove it beyond any doubt.

Tired of this meme. GNAA was only anti-gamergate because of what happened later on. As things got cancerous and the movement got cucked, they moved in for the lulz. Very similar to what jim did. See imbed related.

Keep in mind that the GNAA is partially responsible for the creation of coontown on plebbit and was a key actor in btfo'ing tumblr in the early days. They tend to be pretty based.

Ol' Blockhead Joe at it again eh?