Tesla is raycis

100 nogs file a lawsuit.
>archive.fo/pp8sq

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis_of_water
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_rocket_propellant
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Launch_System#SLS_mission_schedule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-7_(rocket_family)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point how many people believe Space X is accomplishing and or doing anything legitimate? I mean both on Holla Forums and from what we know IRL how many people.

/our/ guy? Isn't he building us a floating ethnostate? god bless the musk. also OP, shit bread. 2/10, only replying for a kike free first post.

His entire car company is centered around the idea of impoverishing raghead bedouins who are an intolerable burden on our society. Of course he's our guy, whether he plays the liberal game or not. At a certain point some people on the "right" need to wake up about the oil industry. I'm not knocking oil as a substance or what it has achieved, but this near-worship of its never-ending consumption is beyond all rational explanation. Like, it's not patriotic to just dump representations of your labor at a product.

well this is nu-Holla Forums so sure fuck it

AKA before kikes made it illegal to judge blacks on merit and performance. 100% chance that was written by a Kike

Watching a liberal government subsidies parasite go under is quite entertaining. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit.

How did that nignog cnn lawsuit go by the way?

Lot of the truck drivers I see are niggers and spics. I don't want them having a well paying job.

well until they get purged they are all going to be getting gibs from "universal basic income" aka white middle class people getting taxed 80%

If people want to keep working for kike companies instead of checking out and producing what they need on their own property, then maybe they ought to be taxed at 80%. It's just like ZOGbots getting their legs blown off and coming home to a half-nigger kid or a drug infested town. Do you really feel sorry for them when the information is out there?

What do you expect would happen if whites started "checking out" instead of checking in like Adolf did?

Not even close, even if he is the (((most successful))) African ever.
>pays hordes of white (really the only race available) engineers well below the market rate by investing most of it's energies in (((PR)))
>spits on the name of one of if not the greatest inventors and engineers to ever live by advancing only technologies compatible with the (((energy economy))) under his name, which further complicates reverse engineering projects such as Wardenclyffe (the entire premise of which was "free energy for everyone because that's what it actually takes to generate at scale")
I'll believe there were some "racist" engineers in the mix - that's what happens when you have a bunch of highly competent (aside from the whole "being cucked on wages and benefits because muh Tesla meme") white people in the same room - it happens to some degree at every tech company in every sector because no matter how much the (((media))) might say otherwise, it's only white males in the roles which require brainpower and the minority/female demographics thrown into either position by (((media brainwashing))), HR, etc are always the slack everyone has to make up for. If (((Tesla))) weren't utterly cucked to begin with by having those (((HR-approved))) positions filled there would have been no racism to see.

yeah that is pretty racist

tesla and solar city's entire business model relies on huge government gibs
I wonder how tesla would view musk considering he got jewed by edison so hard

welp beaten by this much better post, huh

It appears by killing off the murderous we may have also killed off those with the necessary memory and intellect ability to form and hold a righteous grudge as well. Soon you have a populace only of "tolerant" suckers.

Jew.

The only job at Tesla nogs are qualified for is crash test dummy.

Get gassed, kike. Filtered.

I'm a Jew?
Space X is as much of a scam as NASA is. They fake launches and the landing module.

Whew, lad. Breitbart is that way.

And nuclear power plants are fake too right?

Jews vs Niggers
Whoever loses white race profits

Why build a guided rocket when you could just say you did yet keep all the money that it would have taken to actually make one?

Why the hell would any investor give billions to smoke and mirrors? SpaceX also does commercial payload launches, no way they can lie about launching a satellite to their customers.

This cannot be a legitimate opinion you actually hold.

Are you forgetting where you are?
I'm done with this.

I think that was Peter Thiel, and he abandoned it.

Tesla is powered by electricity that comes from the same camel rider oil that other cars use as fuel. Elon Musk is a kike scammer.

What do you mean by " free energy? " there's no such thing.

That fucking loser Musk will give up once all the carbon money stops rolling in.

Fuck tesla and their gimmics ridden cuckmobiles. I want gasoline V8 without electronics.

Just because OPEC is basically the saudi penis in Americas oiled industrial butt hole doesn't mean you can use that to slew stealthy commie slogans.

But yes Musk is like the omnisiah to Trumps Emprah.

Right there with you brother. Nothing will stop you from reverse engineering old tech for personal use tho. Maybe we can race one day user.

Though gotta say a high torque AWD electric would be a monster to beat. However it would be too sterile and newer drivers that would default to that will miss out on lessons that are crucial to victory.

The torque is great from electric motors, but that carbureted V8 is just a little more eco friendly. Also, peak oil may have turned out to be a joke but peak lithium sure seems like it could happen.

That's what happens, Elon. You could've abandoned the redditors and unapologetically rejected this faggotry. Instead, you chose to virtue signal over a climate treaty that even the left is beginning to turn on. You should've known from being an Afrikaner that it's suicide to tolerate these people, let alone appease them.

SPHERECUCKS ITT

I work at the Gigafactory near Reno and this is a load of shit.
They hired diverse Californians first while locals were made to wait until they got up and running.
Then they had a buffer of something like 700 people waiting to be given a start date so they could trickle us in at their leisure.
Incidentally this job is no skill required, they are looking to hire an additional 1500 workers right now and their requirements and screening process is only looking for a bare minimum of proof of basic competence.
Who do you think they will be hiring with this process?
Also we just got done celebrating latin american history month or something, this is just another smear attempt, though I won't outright defend Tesla as they are just another corporation despite the good pretenses.

Musk hopes to see manual driving being banned this decennium or the next. Rely on self driving cars goy, don't be in control of what you drive, how you drive and where you drive. Good Luck using your controlled car when SHTF. (Oh and don't even think about it that police/military will give up manual driving.) This is just another example of Franklins view on Liberty and Security.

Are an improvement in safety over people (oh yeah you don't like a smaller tax base, forgot that).
Solar tiles? Yeah whatever, let the normalfags have their bread and circuses
Oyy veyy don't you dare de-centralize (((power generation)))
You sound like a kike.

Tesla would be ashamed of having his name associated with Musk.
Musk needs to drop many millions into quantum tech and follow in the real footsteps of Tesla.

There are a few electric drag cars in the 7s already.. fast as fuck.
I'm looking to do an e-swap in future but will always love my LSx swaps.

EFI superior in every way bar out of box running. Even then fuck carbs.

Reported.

Checked, and honestly agreed about EFI. L-Jet forever.

Interesting! Had never heard of that application, thank you user.

Thing is the carb dinosaurs will quote charge cooling and if you've ever looked at Ducatis closely, some have EFI shower jets.. best of both worlds.

Silicon Valley guy here. So the rumors in the area around Tesla are that everything that makes these people look like the future is all for show.

They have failed to make the capital investment necessary to produce their vehicles in a timely manner. The laborers on the production line work ungodly hours putting the God damn things together by hand. Detroit had this shit down to a science about 75 years ago.

They are absolutely Infamous in the area for burning through engineers like no one's business. 2 years with Tesla on your resume is pretty much a ticket any job in the Bay Area. This has been reported on in the news, even, but you know how the media whitewashes everything. I believe that the mistreatment of workers is merely a ruse to try to game the Visa system under the pretense of being unable to find sufficient talent. They don't need better engineers. They need more engineers and realistic deadlines.

That being said, if I didn't have kids and responsibilities, I would suck it up for 2 years of indentured servitude to make ridiculous amounts of money working remotely from the boonies.

The standard of living in the Silicon Valley is absolutely ridiculous and I think that this is going to be the next big revolution. People are going to stop wanting to drive 2 hours each way in traffic to live in a 2.2 million dollar house in the suburbs, that cost maybe 400k before the chinks bought the entire Market. People are going to start working remotely and migrating outward towards the Central Valley in Sacramento, which will take the high salaries with them. Even with a salary adjustment, you still come out ahead and if managed wisely, you can make substantially larger contributions towards retirement and retire way earlier.

I recently graduated with a degree in finance and accounting, and have seen how miserable all my friends are pursuing the CPA and I'm pivoting into tech for this very reason. I even fucking qualified and bought Becker. For fucksake.

Pretty sure that Tesla can hire whoever the fuck they want.

Start hoarding old pickup trucks now. I already have a few.

When are you going to come through for yourself nigger.

Implementing "Driverless" cars by 2020 is a stated objective of the European Union, with the endgame being an end to manual driving in the future.
This is why most "terrorist" events in recent history have involved vehicles; they are seeding in the public's mind the "problem" (bad people doing bad things with manual vehicles) to which they will offer the "solution" of mandatory driverless vehicles.
It's laughable that anyone considering themselves "red pilled" could even entertain the idea that this crypto-kike is "ourguy", he's elite, he's one of them.

It's also a stated globalist objective, the EU hopes to begin the phasing out of manual (human operated) cars by 2020.

They better send that faggy EU army if they ever hope to pry the steering wheel out of my death grip.

Oh I forgot the best part. They're also working on a mandatory vehicle kill-switch to which the police will have the keys.
Pic related because I know you fuckers aren't going to believe me.
THIS IS ALREADY IN THE WORKS, SINCE LONG BEFORE THE 'TERROR'

Well this is nu-/pol so sure fuck it.

Kill yourself

Edison's vision was a DC system with a generator in every city block.

Why wouldn't we believe you? Those fun hating cocksuckers have been masturbating to the idea of a remote killswitch for at lest 20 years.

Because the oil industry literally assassinates people who come up with non-oil based solutions to big problems.

He burned down a lot of houses with DC current in them.

pretty much any car manufactured after the early 70s has a "computer" that controls most of its engine functions, the same thing most mechanics plug into when running diagnostics. this means a simple EMP can shut it down, and oh yes most urban police forces have a portable directable EMP weapon (not disclosed to the public) for just such applications. just after disclosing proof on a talk radio show back in 2009 (maybe 2010 i forget will have to dig it up) one "moshe" from a pathology lab claimed to have evidence that the "swine flu" was a lab engineered bioweapon and after being advised to do so, was proceeding to run it over to either a news service or the UN, again im hazy its been a while. well dudeman never made it because they EMPd his late model red VW bug, then as he remained within his car resisting their attempts to get him out, including a robot breaking the window and his taking two full sprays of mace to the face at close range before they forcefully extracted him.
we walked away deducing moshe was likely mossad. there was los angeles news footage of this event, shouldnt be too hard to dig up.
advanced tech in the hands of NSAniggers is known as "fly by wire" and involves directed scalar energy beams and likely is what was used on Lady Di and several others since then

holy shit
http s://www.gematriacalculator.com/results?search=tesla

Not so sure about Lady Di, they probably used the MI5 favourite "boston brakes", a package attached to the transmission and steering of the vehicle so that it can be remotely steered and throttled leaving the driver unable to intervene.
I believe it was a high ranking British Army veteran, perhaps a general, who disclosed the name and operation of the system but would have to look it up. Boston Brakes are said to have been used to kill, among others, Skrewdriver (very bad goyim) lead singer Ian Stuart Donaldson.

Oh, and I'm remiss if I fail to mention Austria's Jorg Haider, who also received the Boston Brakes treatment after speaking out against kike banking cartel.
They did the usual character assassination post mortem, claiming he was drunk at the wheel. Relatives and friends however, affirmed him as a teetotaler.

GTFO

aww, haider
That round hole is from antipersonnel rocket on wire from heli/drone iirc

pic unrelated then?

Take your autism back to coast to coast AM.

Nice opinion

Nice projection, not an argument though.

Imagine how many telephone operating jobs cellphone companies killed? We need to get rid of all cellphone producers! See pic related. Now thanks to modern cell phones, there are no more jobs like pic related. :(

Are you on Tesla's payroll or something, Schlomo?

To be fair, cell phones are pretty fucked. The telecom companies are all Israeli owned and maintenance men have to work on active antennas with 40mm thick wires sticking out. Also the cancer risk.
But still, self driving cars are gay and anyone defending the extremely rushed rollout of this technology is an asshole.

DC also has an issue in regards to long distance transmission. AC power was just better all around

SOUTH AFRICANS WILL ALWAYS BE RACIST
THIS CANNOT BE CHANGED

We should be using the hydrogen fuel. It's very clean to use.

Just read about this, do you reckon (((Terry Kinnison)))?

w e w

Hydrogen cars run clean but where to get the first worlds worth of hydrogen from? It falls apart at that point.

Electricity makes the sense as the only way forward IF we can stop the development of thorium salt reactors from being kiked. And why they are being kiked is easy to see, they will completely end the energy industry as we know it, the whole world could be powered at no risk from the thorium from a single rare earth mine. No money in that, literal shoah.

Pic not related.

I think you meant to reply to this

I'm not sure about the newer cellphone photonenergies, but I did some OC research on the GSM 2.5GHz signals. It is physically impossible to ionize a single hydrogen atom with even 1000000 cellphones with that signal strength, all aimed at one optimal focal point on one specific atom. The 3G and 4G are probably not much different, but I cannot prove their ionization mathematically.

Depends on where they are driven. In normal streets with humans? Yes, it will probably not work with current technology in neural networks. But if you make a street optimized for machine perception and machine learning, , with specific white lines on the buildings. then you can actually pull it off.

Electric cars are a kike scam. They create more emissions than regular cars to produce, lots of lithium (doesn't grow on trees) and is pointless unless you have renewable energy producing the power that the grid is being supplied with to charge the cars.

If we got rid of africa, india,arabs and chinks we'd be fine pollution wise. Then we let the japs go nuts again and start making all their 80's-90's
meme cars again and everything would be great.
The massive cargo ships that are used in international shipping are what actually causes the vast majority of global pollution, they are in international waters, so you can't do anything to enforce emissions, and those things are essentially giant 2 stroke engines that literally run off raw crude oil.

If we got rid of safety regulations and all this bloat we have in modern cars and let companies like Suzuki make stuff like geo metro's again, we would easily have cars that get 100mpg. Geo metros in the 90's used to get like 70's, now imagine with the improvements of modern engines with the lightweight simplicity of older cars.

user, you know what makes up 2/3rds of water, right?

The problem is the energy required to separate the 2H from the O

Sure. But no system is perfect. It's been a while since I've crunched numbers on it, but a few years ago at least, it was a pretty good tradeoff to use hydrogen as a storage system for energy and run an electric motor off of the energy generated from the hydrogen-oxygen reaction. Tesla has done significant work and research into making batteries cheaper, lighter, and able to achieve higher energy densities. I don't think electrical energy storage is anywhere close to the energy density you can achieve with chemical yet, but the gap is closing. Until it does close, you'll be able to have a much better vehicle system if you take advantage of the higher energy density that hydrogen provides. The tradeoff for getting that better vehicle with better range is a bit less efficiency in the resource chain.

Solar energy can be used to convert the water into H2 without the sunlight so I believe it is possible to install the refuel station in every houses.

I'm going to say lets leave water alone till we work out how to put it back together again.

Oh, we know how to put it back togather again. That's literally how we got to the moon.

Using electric current to break apart water into hydrogen and oxygen (requires energy):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis_of_water

Combusting hydrogen and oxygen to create water (releases energy):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_rocket_propellant

Hydrogen-oxygen combustion, the byproduct of which is water, is the fuel source of the most efficient (going by specific impulse) chemical rockets known to man.

Although it was my fault for not studying at all for it, I thought I could’ve winged it being a finance student.

Technically they’re a private company, so they’re not bound by affirmative action laws.
It wouldn’t make for good PR though

Use the seaweed to fix the pure water.

I'm not sure if they are taunting us or what

>Oyy veyy don't you dare de-centralize (((power generation)))
I'm talking about nuclear, coal, and natural gas plants nigger. Oil plants are extremely expensive. Without cheap power and massive infrastructure that's available all the time you cannot run industrial plants. Why do you think "green" is being pushed so hard in nigger tier countries in africa? It's so no infrastructure gets built and so no industrial plants can be viable, thus allowing china to reap the natural resources of an entire continent. The shit you hear on the news is "China is green", which is pure bullshit, China is using at a minimum 70% coal. Which is cheap and allows all those factories to turn out your next iphone for 27 dollars a unit. The only "green" form of power worth a dam for industrial use is hydro and all the "green" faggots hate hydro because it "kills the fish" (it doesn't, its just another way to try and shut down cheap power.).

On behalf of /o/, you are cancer.

I have had the same theory since the truck/van events started repeating.
As for elon musk, he is inner circle - he looks and acts just like the bad guy in the original Deus Ex. It is like they used that character as a formula.
This create problem, wait for public to demand premade solution, offer solution - has been going on a lot.
Same with the chaos in europe currently.
They were doing it in the 80s in England too, also due to terrorism.

Reminder: Edison invented nothing.
He directly stole ideas and credit for the most famous inventions.
Takes a couple of minutes to find the real inventor of the light bulb, the radio, the telephone, the television, the car etc.
Here's a clue - none of them were american.

The other ones he laid claim to were products of inventors who worked in his 'invention shop'.
It is like Bill Gates claiming he wrote Windows 10.

The problem with this theory is that Musk is shit at delivering. If they were really concerned with their objective of theirs they would only hire whites and push out double the number of cars they currently do.

Wasn't google working on a car.

Someone post that video of that obama epa official laughing at the new "climate change regulations" that would cost trillions and lower the earth's temperature by 0.01%, I can't find it anymore with Pruitt shitting up the jewgle results.

hopefully none because space X is retarded. Wow, you got a rocket into space, great job! We only landed on the fucking moon like 50 years ago…

Edison actually invented all his own shit, Tesla stole all of his. The only people who look up to Tesla are cucks and reddit fags because he was a serb immigrant. Also your bill gates analogy is the most retarded fucking thing ever and you sound like just a butthurt euromutt

Can't find my (((climate change))) stuff on this machine except for this one. Do you think china is going to shut down all its power plants after the eu and the us? Or is it just a calculated form of economic warfare?

Yeah, and the wright brothers were the first to fly. You saw it in the smithsonian.

You need to buy oil or it will hurt our jobs

That and an extra tax to line the pockets of charities and legislators.

You'll loose energy through heat going from water to hydrogen and back again when you burn it. Even in a perfect situation you're getting the same amount of energy you put in as you got out. You'll have to get hydrogen from somewhere other than water if you want to use it as an energy source. Currently the main method is to burn natural gas with some catalyst to separate the hydrogen from the carbon chains. It's very wasteful and expensive compared to just using the natural gas itself to burn and still pollutes to make. Ideally you'd go to some other planet like saturn or jupiter and get the hydrogen from their atmosphere but I have no idea what bringing in massive quantities of mass onto the planet would do to the ecosystem. You'd probably have to bring oxygen over as well because we might actually run out of it if all of it is being burnt into water. At least CO2 gets converted back into O2 by plants but nothing makes water back into oxygen. Granted this is a very long term problem with extraplanetary sources of hydrogen fuels but still worth considering if they are to be seriously considered.

Where do you think plants get the hydrogen to build carbohydrates? They break apart water and release the oxygen.

The energy required to ship hydrogen from the outer planets back to earth is orders of magnitude greater than the energy of burning that hydrogen chemically.

Your spot on about the cng/lng being a far superior fuel source than hydrogen bolt in terms of energy output for the given inputs and for store-ability. Most gas and diesel engines can be converted to run of methane either as a full conversion or a bi-fuel.

Actshually, the dioxygen plants produce comes from the carbon dioxide. Water is not not destroyed in the process.

Still a chemical rocket.

free hydrogen is also very penetrating - you can't build a tank for it good enough

That pic is proof that the Earth is flat.

Photosynthesis is the process of splitting water. Respiration is the process of creating water through the oxidation of chemical fuels.

Best form of hydrogen engine is when you have a solid metal hydride, but these are expensive speciality items today. Great for high density electricity storage.

This. A white liberal american(if he even is liberal which I doubt he is) deserves our support more then ragheads in the desert. And apparently he doesn't hire many nogs even if its only because nogs can't apply in the first place with shir education. Sounds like our guy. He is trying to make our race space faring, hes fucking up the nigger oil market, and his company discriminates against nogs.

while i see this as a possibility, maibe it's becuse mudslimes made a miracle and thought for once, that maibe, just maibe, a guy with a car and a gun can do way more damage than any bomb

Your definition of photosynthesis and respiration is wrong, but the fact that water splitting occurs during photosynthesis is not.

Elon is literally from South Africa and posted on faceberg before a long rant on why South Africa going to shit was completely the fault of niggers and gommies.

reported

They don't release oxygen and hydrogen from eating water and carbondioxide. The general equation is:
CO2 + H2O => CH2O + O2
Hydrogen and oxygen is bound to carbon and oxygen is released. No hydrogen is released from the reaction and the oxygen released is the same amount of CO2 consumed.
I have no idea how to even begin calculating that but we manage to ship petrol using petrol vehicles around the world so if it's just a question of scale then we should be fine so long as we go big enough. My main point is that the energy cost to get hydrogen as a fuel is either higher or the same as what you'd get out of it unless we have a source of plain hydrogen. Plants don't eat water because there is no energy to be gained from it. The energy input comes from light and it is stored in a usable form by the creation of higher energy chemical bonds. If we were to replicate the process by taking water and converting it into a chemical we could burn for energy, we'd have to have some other source of energy in order to do that in which case we might as well just use that other source of energy instead. Like using solar power to split water to get hydrogen to burn for power instead of using solar power for power.

You say that like it is new.

oh praise kek, this reminds me of

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

The shitty thing is having a car that drives itself would be a lot less stressful for you when you commute daily in heavy traffic.

Not allowing anything but driverless cars is dangerous. For fucks sake…..Why can't we just have nice things?

Why was it so hard to land a rocket? I mean we already did that on the moon right? We should have had the technology already unless…..we never landed on the moon?

Because the earth has much higher gravity and an atmosphere.

fuck off nigger

What about the countless thousands in Europe, where actual humans dwell?

THIS

A sudden spike in ""terrorist strikes"" where a vehicle was used as the weapon? Its not a goddamn coincidence. Of course there's that one Mossad guy often filming the events (His name is Richard Gutjahr and he is married to Einat Wilf, a high-level Mossad agent and member of the Knesset.)

Screw Elon Musk, he is nothing but a frontman for this agenda. And that company is bastardizing Nikola Tesla's name.

I don't get the driverless technology meme. There's so much random encounters on the roads I just don't see it working. It seems so easy to sabotage.

Reuseable rockets is fairly impressive from a cost cutting perspective.

That's mostly from the US, so domestic.
Domestic by nature.
Mostly domestic.
Mostly domestic.
Far less than 100% if it was purely running on oil.

The typical argument against electric vehicles is that they're primarily running off of fossil fuels like coal, oil, and natural gas. However we know climate change is bullshit so the coal and natural gas part should be mostly irrelevant to you. The only relevance they have is that if the plants are setup the way the chinks and pajeets setup theirs then it pumps out such a volume of carbon dioxide that it pollutes the air and harms people's health, thankfully our own plants are setup in a way that greatly reduces emissions so this is only a minor concern.

When one type of job goes away, another replaces it. If we quit cucking to chinks and spics with (((free trade))) agreements, industrial jobs will come back and those truck drivers will have something to do right there.

Oh boy, it's this shit again. I think Alex Jones might be a bit more your speed than Holla Forums.

It has to be perfectly upright, not to mention the rocket contains highly explosive fuel

We landed a lunar lander on the moon, which is quite different from a rocket. In addition, the moon has lower gravity and less atmosphere compared to earth.

Since the public doesn't care, and the general complexity of balancing a rocket using basic thrusts, not to mention wind/rain/human error/CPU's not being fast enough.

See

Maybe not have 12 kids and get a job?

carbon monoxide != carbon dioxide
Holy shit you're a dumb nigger

No shit, any other obvious facts you'd like to share? They do pump out carbon dioxide and it is harmful to your lungs in concentrated volumes.

if only that gibs-system had been shoah'd forever…

Why are nogs blind to simple Cause and Effect

Why are there so many anti-Americans itt?

Landing on the moon is considered by most to be the single most impressive feat of technology that mankind has ever produced. And it was made possible due to America.

Saying the moon landings were faked is like saying the Wright bros didn't invent the airplane. It's like saying the soviets actually won the space race.

It's basically the same as saying you hate America.

>-Lisa (((Shekell)))
Every time.

What's more impressive, landing on the moon or convincing the world you landed on the moon?

A rocket didn't land on the moon, they had to create a vehicle specifically designed to land on the moon.

HAHAHAHAHA

USA stolen german tech for that.

Werner von Braun would have had a Space Station with artificial gravity last century in orbiting the Earth with a big Swastika flag upon it. You nigger lovers would have rather give themselves to the jew than explore space.

We aren't going back to the moon anytime soon, so the moon landings are as meaningless to me as they are to youth around me.

Whats more impressive, fucking taylor swift or convincing your friends you fucked taylor swift?

It's true, america took german scientists to work making the first nuclear missiles, and then for nasa once we had a stockpile of them.

But russia took just as many scientists, and had them do the same shit. Yet they failed all 4 of their manned moon landing attempts, and most of their unmanned landing attempts.

To this day, NASA and the jet propulsion lab are the only two groups that have successfully landed a working vehicle(rover or lander or anything) on mars or its moons. Making america the only country capable of putting something safely on another planet.

Duh, its because they were being executed quicker than they could work. Communism doesn't even work once you have all the parts necessary to build something.

What is Operation Paperclip?

Shit, Americans were so incompetent that even after they stole Nazi blueprints they still couldn't build the rockets and stop them from exploding so they literally had Nazi scientists do it for them and then later let a Nazi scientist lead them. It was a Nazi accomplishment, humanity's greatest accomplishment was done by Nazis.

The fun part is, in the fictions of alternate futures where Nazis win no matter how pozzed and anti-Nazi the message, the Nazis are super technologically advanced far more than this timeline, isn't it funny how even their enemies acknowledged their technological superiority and had the Nazis won humanity would be a far more advanced species for it? Oh and after the moon mission Von Braun wanted to go to Mars and made plans for it ages ago but the US didn't care. Oops. Our only chance to colonise the stars compromised and ruined by ZOG niggerloving fuckers like you. Thanks for holding the white and by extension the entire human race back.

No such thing.

Well the lunar lander did use a rocket to land on the moon but whatever man.

Fucking t-sweezy is a worthwhile goal.

Because America got the best ones, you dipshit. Although it's true the Soviets stole more than the Americans did but with them they managed to be the first into space thus literally making them to first to win the race to space. And to this day Americans have to hitch rides with the Russians just to merely get into space. Neither of you are victors, just the sort of thieves Hitler spoke about in Mein Kampf.

Educate yourself, nigger.

The Deep Space Gateway will be a space station orbiting the moon. NASA, coordinating with Russia like when we built the ISS, plans to have it done by the time the ISS becomes too expensive to maintain due to age, before 2024. It will be the ISS's sucessor, and it's there to enable somewhat regular lunar landings from both NASA and Russia, as well as commercial missions meaning moon tourism.

NASA is doing this because we now know how to live on 0g. We don't know how to live in 1/3g like on mars, or 1/6g like on the moon, and since the gravity is actually similiar, the plan is to master day-to-day operations on the moon before we send someone to mars where they will be 2 years from any help whatsoever.

Moonbase soon.

It was equal parts the Nazis and what was then the working spirit of the american people, and the fact that we are capitalist and not communist. America today lacks that same spirit, but it was a different time then.

Germany probably would have beat america if that's how it happened, but it didn't happen that way. Unfortunately. Just see it as americans helping and supporting german autism into space.

Actually its just because Von Braun was far ahead of his German peers. It'd be like if you were putting together a football team, would you rather have every receiver that Tom Brady throws to or Brady?

lol

gets me every time

NASA's bet on the future of space travel:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Launch_System#SLS_mission_schedule

They're already built the tank, the largest part, of the first sls rocket. It's being built from the ground up to be far safer than the shuttle, while using flight-proven shuttle parts. It will be used to launch the new (and almost finished, already flight-tested) Orion spaceship, the successor to Apollo, and built specifically for long flights without relying on docking with the ISS. SLS uses the shuttle's engines and boosters, but the boosters will be upgraded at a future date for an expected 15% thrust increase. (the competition for the contract is still going on)

Consider it a space shuttle built like a regular rocket, without the weight of the thermal tiles or wings or anything, increasing payload capacity.

This is the rocket NASA plans on launching the DSG into lunar orbit with. It's also the rocket they plane on launching the ARES interplanetary spaceship with, to go to mars.

That's the exact opposite of what I'm saying, I'm saying that the only reason we beat the Soviets is because we had him whereas the German scientists they had weren't quite on his level.

>>can't live at

Unproven technology, and too expensive to put into space to test. There's also the problem that the rest of the spacecraft will want to rotate the opposite way, making orienting and precise propulsion difficult.

It will be easier to just solve the problem of living in 0-1g than solve gravity.

Remember Cosmonauts were expandable and there was basically no safety procedure. At least the Americans made sure of it due to the number of White people in America at that time and at NASA.

Like the Apollo Computers? Especially the lander with its multitasking operating system which saved the Apollo 11 Lander due to its memory being sewed incorrectly causing the radar interrupts to eat up most of the processing, but since it was multitasking the control system still was given compute time. Also rotating Katherine Wheels make perfect sense in space of simulating 1G.

Correct, Von Braun.

Ironically, america has a worse record than Russia when it comes to dead astronauts.

Only due to the two shuttle disasters.

However, russia's favorite rocket, the r-7, is litterally russia first ever ICBM, first rocket, launched sputnik, launched Yuri Gagarin, launched parts of mir, and went on to be the most launched and best safety rating of any spac vehicle in history.

The R-7 the AK-47 of rockets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-7_(rocket_family)

You'll never know how many dead Cosmonauts happened behind the Iron Curtain. Or even the circumstances leading up to Stalin's death. The Communists rewrite history so often the truth is lost.

I'll only partially concede that point since I'm a fan of Van Braun too. But we must not forget the amount of Unknown amount of German Soldiers and Scientists who found themselves in the Gulags behind the Iron Curtain never to be known again.

Made by captured germans forced to work.

Fixed

Nazis literally invented modern rocket science and it's always fun watching pop scientists on talmudvision and XDDDdd SCIENCE IS AWESUMI!! retards talk up the moon landing as the pinnacle of human achievement and space colonisation, they are celebrating Nazis. They were the pinnacle of scientific and technological achievement and were the most advanced of their era, possibly all time.

To be fair, the Soviets purged and covered up most of their failures the same way the Chinese do but they at least had a reputation for some pretty reliable stuff, but the AK seemed more like an accident than they would admit due to its lose building tolerances opposition of common sense build quality even to this day.

This too

Daily reminder the Assault Rifle is also a Nazi invention

Every single routine in apollo's computers was testing several times before even the test flight. Every possible action that computer could take was tested, and approved. The problem that occured in Apollo 13 was that one of the physical switches had gotten stuck in the 'on', and it happened to be the landing abort switch.

Why bother simulating gravity when we learned we can live in 0g given we do daily exercise? It'll probably be even easier in >1g.

Given the chance, obviously nazis would have btfo of america and russia in a space race. But we don't live in that timeline.

This one is starting to get really spicy. Space exploration is kicking up just as mass immigration and overpopulation is. Will we make colonies in time?

No it isn't. SpaceX goes almost nowhere after all these years in Elon's masterful Jewing of USA tax dollars and NASA is still daydreaming blueprints and knowledge seeking sciences with no practical value rather than the engineering they are famous for. Remember, the moon landing happened in the fucking 60s and shitskins will ruin space and any efforts at cosmic colonisation the same way they fuck up public transportation and the like. I can't wait for countless niggers ruining the tube with their uncivilised subhumanness and the first Religion of Cuck™ic terrorist attack in space, ramming the new shiny hundreds billions quid shuttle of peace on max into London killing millions, but it'll probably be a blessing with nothing of value lost since it's fucking current year London.

There will be ghettos in space, my friend. Like those dystopian movies unless we accept that eugenics was the best thing we came up with and all shitskins which are the cause of overpopulation and dragging humanity down are either erased or sterilised.

Thats the thing, most shitskins won't be able to afford to go to space.

No matter what, getting into space will alway be the biggest hurdle. Once we are able to produce things in space, then we will be able to conquer the solar system for real, but it will still be hella difficult to send someone into space, due to earth's gravity and atmosphere. Moving around in space is incredibly easy, given knowledge and time.

There will be mostly whites in space, with the occasional chink mission. Going into space will cost an exorbitant amount of money no matter how cheap we can get it. Right now it costs something in the order of 165 million to fly on a russian rocket to the ISS. Even if elon the autist manages to get a mars ticket down to 500k like he says he will, that will still be too much for most shitskins, given you will also have to buy land/habitats on mars.

So perhaps some rich arabs, pajeets, and chinks make it up, but not many, and only the ones smart(or cunning) enough to get extremely rich will anyways.

meant lucky but w/e

And where has NASA or ULA gone? You fucking double nigger gas yourself. SpaceX is single handily doing more to advance towards being multiplanitory than all of the other space programs in the world combind and you still just kvetch about it being too little for you, or that he gets too much gov aid for you (even though his competitors get many times more and he proves services at a lower cost to the government). I don't know where faggots like you get off, seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

I bet you believe we're getting a wall too huh, well I guess we are, it's just located in israel is all.

The general collection of ideas that would be combined in the StG44 had been floating around for a while, either in prototypes or actually fielded guns, albeit in very limited quantities. The Germans put it together in a package that basically set the standard on their first try.

Tesla stands out as a groundbreaking company at the forefront of the electric car revolution because the standard operating procedure at the Tesla factory is pre-Civil Rights era race discrimination

Fixed

That's what pisses me off. Since the goddamned 40s but still ZOG had to fuck everything over.

Dumb fucks here thinking competing with machines, on top of niggers and spics is a good thing. 6 million truckers switch into which job exactly? …. ? Other jobs that are already chock full of machines, niggers, and spics…

well let's be honest, not too many niggers because they are born for the gibs

Thats not his fault and you are a nigger for making this argument

6 million truckers can switch to shitposting.

Is it possible to create a thorium powered Car? The thorium fuel last for long time.

Forget about storing reactors in cars. Too easy to break and deliver a large dose of radiation, too difficult to shield with light materials. The french had reactors in sportscars, by the late 60s I think. Never left off b/c of security concerns.

You get a local reactor, be it fission or (hopefully) fusion and load up your lithium battery at home like at a gas station. That's the near future. Fusion is simply turning hydrogen into heavier elements and doesn't leave meaningful waste. If you get that you're golden.

You also have to remember that cars get into wrecks all the fucking time. No matter how secure you make it, some nigger is going to wrap the reactor around a tree and irradiate the children's park.

If you think transportation is the issue you're a moron. Go transport spice with a camel or some shit.

Production and information jobs are the real issue, thats where actual value comes from. If you have a decent mono ethnic society it still wouldn't matter, though.

Look at how fat the nig is.

SLS is dumb shit, a waste of the tax-payers money. NASA have learned nothing from the lethal launch accidents they have had, they specifically formulated the need to NOT launch crew and cargo on the same vessel, yet here we are again doing exactly that.

SLS has no scheme to make it reusable because NASA can just get more autism-bucks from the government for their lunacy.

H2 is also a terrible 'mobile-energy carrier'. A kg of fuel contains 31 million Joules heat of combustion. H2 contains 120 MJ/kg but to pack 30 kg of H2 into a container, you would need an incredible pressure chamber, as well as a ridiculous compressor at the tank station. This is all far too unlikely to be possible in less than 10 years

Manufacturing and production got shipped out to china, and mexico by the kikes.
Construction is dominated by illegal spics working for 5 bucks an hour.
Information jobs are a scam, work like a dog for EA for two years for below minimum wage and get shitcanned as soon as your team plops out a new call of duty. Competing with pajeets that are on the h1b program driving down wages. The only stable tech jobs are working for the government.

Replacing jobs and increasing efficiency is how humanity moves forward you insufferable boomer poster. Go off yourself.

Why do people even complain about Musk getting subsidies when the kikes get them all the time?

They are jealous of him.

Well, he is South African. Can't help his roots going back to the good ol' days.

Lady Di' had an alter at the wheel.

Also, the rothschild in the ambulance performed the final ritual before she took her last breath. She crashed on the 13th pillar, the same spot which was dedicated to the goddess she was named after. She was bred for sacrifice. Truly sad.

She's got strangely fat wrists.

The fuck are you s.oking? Elon musk needs to get hung asap.

That was pretty depressing.

Are you me?

even then they will still higher a packi "and his family" who will steal everything that is not nailed down and defect to pakistan the moment shit gets hot for some CP

You know what more is tesla

Bankrupt

Yeah… right, it takes more energy to split Hydrogen from water than the energy released in combustion,(or in a fancy platinum fuel cell), even with the thermal-chemical production from iodine-sulphur is still needed a 20% more energy than the energy that releases.Normally electrolysis has a efficiency of 40%, and internal combustion engines have a efficiency of 30 to 40%

battery powered cars will replace city cars, sure, but they will never replace trucks, trains, ships, and airplanes.

There's a good bunch of reasons to have centralized powerplants, all of them relate to having less powerlines, and concentrating all of your maintenance in a single point not in 1000s of powerlants all over the place

Plus if you really, really wan't to have a clean electricity grid there's only 3 options, geothermal, hydroelectric, and nuclear, solar and wind only work to make electricity more expensive even if still comes from the same sources, nuclear, coal, gas and hydro.

and remember that electricity isn't necessarily energy, from the 9000Watts the average american uses(thats from gasoline for cars to the natural gas in your kitchnen and water heater) just 2000W or less are electricity.

California has 19000MW of installed solar capacity that produce like 1900MW of power in average trough the year. A 1900MW nuclear reactor produces 1900MW and end of the story.