PUSSY PASS DENIED!

archive.fo/fhcMh

A woman who was convicted in a murder-for-hire plot against her ex-husband fainted in court just moments after her guilty verdict was read out.

Lovejoy doesn't look like a jewish name but that noseā€¦

if she were jewish, she wouldn't have been found guilty, nor would she have lost the custody battle.

So this is literally r/t_d now huh
thanks for destroying this place mods, :^)

In the bottom part of that image I thought that was grated cheese and wondered why the two would go together.

If only Anne Frank was killed in a concentration camp purposefully. The image is a fucking farce as the shoah DID NOT HAPPEN instead it was interned persons left to starve in facilities after the staff returned further in to Germany.

IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED THOUGH
IF FUCKING SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED, THOSE GODDAM JUDEN

A jew and a nigger walk into a courtroom

But how could a real jew get jail time? Maybe she's italian.

what's the chance the "story" of anne frank is as real as the rest of that kike bullshit

Yeah maybe she didn't hide at all and was many of the jews allowed to go to palestine or was paying the SS shekels to live comfortably. It's still probably she was hiding and was sent to a camp then killed there by another jew who didn't get their fill of corn for the day.

Remember jews are incredibly neurotic and cruel, I'm sure the murder rate in the camp was extremely high.

top kek!

Bitch better spend all her life in a cell.

From the thumbnail I thought "Are those gummy snakes?".
After I expanded the image it took me a couple of seconds to grasp what it really was.
Goddamn it.

that's why incinerating every last one is what should happen. finish them off for good.

you know how it happened? Jews don't turn down free rides. that's why they voluntarily went to camp. oy vey!

100%. The original manuscript was written in ball point pen, which wasn't invented yet. This is what we refer to as the Magic Time-Traveling Ebil Natsi Shoah Peen.

Oh yeah the jews went to camps along with menonites, gays, trannies, communists, misceginaters, and probably furries but they weren't systematically killed(except the furries).

video.
the kikess is only facing 25 years at sentencing while the nigger she hired is getting 50.

She'll still get her pussy pass. The system just wants to make it look like women are held accountable. She'll get 2 years probation and 5 years tax-payer funded therapy so she never wever wever thinks about doing this again. Until she does it again, then she'll get another 2 years probation.

15 tries at captcha. And I'm not even drunk yet.

AHAHAHHAHAHA oh fuck.. I bet she fucked the nigger too.. Oh man that dad must be a happy guy.. he get the kids, the house and all the money.

(Checked)
Thanks for the webm user.

thanks

feel sorry for the nigger. manipulated by a Jewish bitch.

it's the story of Esther all over again.

would you feel sorry for a dog if it were put down for biting a child? niggers are animals. I appreciate your sympathetic nature, understanding and altruistic reasoning are corner stones of white society. just don't let it effect your judgement. be cold while staying woke, never express feelings of sympathy for these animals.

And stay there.

Is this a trend with kikes? They self holocaust upon being found out AND having to face time in jail? Didn't that guy who went to NK also have the same reaction?

These fucks always fake ill when it comes to responsibility. Same kind of shit they taught their kikeletts to do when their parents face "oppression."
Start wheeling them towards an oven and watch them be cured miraculously.

should have made his skin brown

Is this the state of our board now? Is this where we are? Really? How fucking disgusting. Neck yourself you fucking cuck.

And he looks like JUST-mode Brendan Fraser with his fucked up hair combed down a bit. Is this reality?

Found the jew.

Nah fuck you, fuck the jew, and fuck the nigger too.