Ellen Page Gaycation

Huelander here. The overwhelming majority of or people are conservatives that hate faggot abominations. Ours that are cops, medics, judges, architects, you name it. We don't want the faggots living here. But we have a problem of our boomer-like generation letting marxists take over our government for more than 30 years. So now we are seeing the full extent of this mistake, as well as thyose idiot boomers here that only NOW want S, the current generation, to fix everything.

In this video, the cop is talking as any average brazillian talks. We beat fags and burn them alive. But Pedowood wants to present the false image that huelanders are a leftist, fag friendly majority. We are not.

When Page came here, she was almost ambushed in one of her rides to an hotel, because of our HATRED towards Pedowood's pet dogs like her.

I live way out of where it almost happened and i was not a part of it.

Basically, there were a group that planned to ambush her and make it look like a drug dealer's random ambush in the favela.

Nothing came out of it because the shitty drug dealers decided to start one of their many "wars" against each other on the week that the ambush was planned, so the whore did not go to the favela that she was planning to, and instead was kept in her hotel with high security for (i think) 2 days straight, and taken to the airport.

Here, ever since the Pedowood's pet dogs tried to undermine Trump, the average huelander started to hate them all. When they come here, they come with heavy security. Not only because of the organized crime, but because of the population's hatred as well. They are only idolized at cons, where 100% of the audience are marxists, as any con.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0861739/
dropbox.com/s/f6p02fijxrd7c6m/20180108 Damore - Complaint_fs.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vid very related

so did she go gay because of pedowood?

You shouldn't burn people alive for any reason, that's just gratuitously cruel. Savages like you are why we need a wall.

That's right. They need to be properly gassed first. It is the humane thing to do, just like in the holocaust. Which never happened. But should.

My favorite nu/pol/ meme

uh oh guys we got an extremist centrist here

Don't announce your plans on the internet or on mobile.

You guys are the trap capital of the world. There is no such thing as based hueland.

Then why is it a shithole?

Why can't any of you uneducated 3rd world monkeys ever record something in landscape view, like regular humans?

Why didn't he try to roll away?

Kneecaps were shot before the beating began. Interesting fact if you aren't familiar. When the cops are dealing with a person from the favela they simply shoot them in the knees. Even if they let the faggot live he won't be able to get proper medical attention and will end up hobbled. When they are dealing with a rich faggot they go out of their way to shoot them in the back of the kneecaps. This ensures, no matter how good or how much surgery they get, they will never be able to walk right again.

Provided the rich fag doesn'thave enoughmoney to bribe his way into just getting a severe beating.

Ellen Page look like a fart fetish can whore

(checked)
Perfect description, user.

Id take a faggot over a subhuman mongrel any day. The Germanic enclaves are alright but for the most part brazil is about as depraved and mongrelised as it gets.

I suppose you have a point. I have no love for Brazil and wouldn't care if it were wiped off the map, but I still find Ellen Page and her narcissistic obsession with homosexuality to be obnoxious. The show this comes from is literally all about Ellen Page going to other countries and whining about how they don't love gays as much as she thinks they should.

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Get your priorities straight. The non white invasion of the west is a much bigger issue than faggots are. You can recover from having faggots in your nation but when your genepool is destroyed there is no coming back from that.

Well, if we're talking about only dealing with one or the other, then definitely kill the shitskins. If we're talking about problems, shitskins are still a problem, but faggots are also a problem for what they do to children, media, and the education system.

no
get rid of them all

I said get your priorities straight. How is a man sticking his duck in another mans ass anywhere near as important as you genepool being irreparably damaged? You already trigger people enough just by getting racial so when you throw the anti faggot talking points in there you are doubling the chances of them disregarding what you have to say. Focus on the most important issue first and when that is solved the rest will come naturally.

I'm not saying they aren't a problem, I'm just saying there is a much bigger problem right now.

Fuck off, leftycuck. Niggers and faggots need to hang and they will, regardless of the order.

Because they are directly related to each other? White "men" are all turning into wimpy, leftist faggots so white women seek exotic alternatives. However, if you can teach boys faggotry is wrong at a young age they will become actual men and will be able to deal with the shitskin problem without a sweat.
Muslims and niggers are retarded and weak if not in groups and are only a problem because leftist pussies let them be.

Gotta love a keyboard warrior.

I've been lifting and training for months for the day of the rope, what have you been doing with your life, soyboy?

Faggots are like 5% of the population max so I think you need to reassess the situation. Also white men are more likely to miscegenate than white women so you are wrong on that point too.

Ok, what are you doing to speed that process up? You couldn't hang them even if you wanted too. It's funny how you make no mention of the people that are causing these problems. Probably because you are one of them trying to muddy the waters.

Absolutely pathetic. You'd be laughed out of the room if you tried talking like this at a non kosher meeting of real pro whites. I bet you're a turbosperg.

5% now, 10% tomorrow.
You are a fool if you think they won't deliberately spread their mentality.
Most fags are introduced to the lifestyle by an older male.

I really don't care. As long as they aren't raping boys or getting in your face with their faggotry with public displays I don't care where they put their penis.

Explain why I should care about this when there are much more serious issues going on right now.

I've got a group together and we go to the gym three times a week. Twice a month we head to the range to work on our aim and form. We also take to the streets to put up propaganda stickers around town.
What the fuck do you do, faggot?

Who?

already did, but it's plain as day you have no intention of thinking about solving any problems.
You're just here to ridicule and condescend anyone who points them out.

How did you do it? How did you make initial contact?

Daily reminder that Lena is the superior Ellen

It's called going outside and talking to people instead of hiding behind my computer screen like some kind of lefty faggot. I recommend going to places like gyms or any place where men are allowed to be men and fight each other recreationally. The odds of seeing a leftist in there are nearly 0, it's prime redpilling grounds.

This is good. More amazon rainbow river propaganda, more fags visit and the criminal body is satisfied.

What's the point of saving a morally corrupt society from racial destruction though? Even if we manage to genocide ALL non-whites on earth, there would be no point if whites were all a bunch of degenerate cocksucking faggots.
Both problems require a solution and neither should be postponed.

yeah!

let me cum on her glasses when she is out in the toillets

I hope you don't hold Rome or Greece up as some sort of pinnacle of civilization that we should hope to emulate because they had faggots there too. Also no holding Spartans up as a magnificent warrior people because they used to poopdick each other as well.

He most certainly didn't. He is one of those people that will completely ignore the jewish media element and just wants to lump all the blame on white people as if we voted for the right to be dispossessed by non whites in our homelands. He's also one of those closet cuckolds that like to think most white women are out fucking Tyrone come weekend. Like I said, faggots are like 5% of the population tops and they aren't the ones pushing racially destructive propaganda and policies on the masses are they? You probably just want to focus on them because you are a christcuck.

I talk to people and am openly Nat Soc. I like sticker campaigns too but I have to do it at night to avoid arrest. I'm assuming you are the last person I quoted and my point stands, if you went to a non kosher white activism group and started talking like that you'd be laughed put of the room provided it wasn't a jewish honeypot.

Were you replying to the wrong post or being sarcastic? Sure, there were aspects of their society that we should adopt but their sexual degeneracy should prove as an example for what we should NOT be like as it was part of what made Rome fell in the end.
Have you ever read Fate of Empires by any chance? If you haven't, I highly recommend it. Faggotry and feminism have played an important role in the destruction of every great civilisation throughout history.

fags does not mean mentally ill gender benders right?

I love this movie, cops don't fuck around
imdb.com/title/tt0861739/

I was being slightly sarcastic but let's use the Spartans as the example here, they had state sponsored faggotry and pederasty and that was in place before they fell from grace yet they still managed to dominate a large portion of Greece with military might. They were also incredibly austere and are still to this day the most pure fascist state to ever exist. My question is should we toss aside all the great accomplishments and ideals that they embodied because they poopdicked each other? Do you believe we can't hold them up as the pinnacle of a pure eugenic militaristic society because they were faggots?

So you're saying faggots can actually be decent and not degenerates?

Pretty much. I'm not encouraging it and I think they should all be forced into the closet like the old days but I don't think they are all awful people.

Which one nu-Holla Forums?

I liked her better when she was castrating guys.

what if ellen page died there?

Hot!!!! Pks Spank me!!!

pls spank me!!!!

😋😋😋😋😍😍😍😍

lol she's hideous

I never got the appeal of Ellen Page or Summer Glau tbh.

Don't worry nobody did either that's why they are nobodies

Ellen Page used to look like a teenage girl you'd be legally allowed to fuck, but the wall caught up with her, and she's going to be one hell of an unpleasant and ugly dyke hag.

You're a man of poor taste.

t. David Cage

You hues should kill more of them.

even in hard candy she looked gross as fuck. iam a pedo i wouldent fuck that

I wanna fuck Ellen Page until she cums on my dick.

Keep it up huemonkeys.

We're working on it.

stopped reading there

It kinda sounds like he accepted her for being obviously gay and tried to make lighthearted banter.
All her ass pain seems to come from not having the "autonomy" to control every aspect of how everyone interacts with her. I also like that her not putting on a t-shirt is an "altercation". These people are going to fall to pieces at the slightest signs of collapse.

Shes great in TSCC

this

BASED

underrated huekino

a talking monkey!

Let me correct your ignorance.

We don't have 'traps', we have TRAVESTIS. They are macho as fuck, and will cut you throat in the blink of an eye. They are also killed in massive numbers.

I'm beginning to notice a trend with all of these degenerate folks.

That the male models were not gay and not pedos, as far as we can assume from the fact they didn't got boners during the exposition.

but what was the point of them being naked? if it was in a historical context of showing primitives or something you could have just used statues. i guess you still have a point though, the west is much more corrupted than even hueland and its travestis

Its different forms of corruption. Here, we have a lot of degeneracy in abandoned zones which society ignores. But they have a much harder time normalizing that shit. We have more, and we co-exist with more, but we refuse to label it as normal.

typical cunt logic. she's just mad that her pussy craving face was so obvious and he said it outloud i guess.

Sounds to me like the only thing homos hate more than themselves is the truth.

They always state the effect, but omit the cause. A lot of fags are worse in third countries. They're selfish pedophile rats who spread stds and rape children. Those cretins don't deserve respect. Give an inch and they would take it to a mile.

Yanks don't understand it, but they will see why in the future.

You're doing the right thing huebro. Marxists ruined our country, see the James Damore Lawsuit.

It's either you rule over them or a dragonkin polygendered hybrid rules over you.
dropbox.com/s/f6p02fijxrd7c6m/20180108 Damore - Complaint_fs.pdf?dl=0

Brazilian trannies are well known for carrying shanks and attacking their "clients" if they don't pay.

Brazil actually elected Marxists for the government for 13 years, and it spiralled the country into getting even worse than it was in the 90s. Thankfully, not only the Marxist president was impeached in 2016, her Marxists predecessor was sentenced to 12 years in jail last Wednesday for corruption and money laundering.

Conservative thinking is gradually getting back into the mainstream after being basically outlawed as a result of 21 years of military dictatorship. Just in time to fight this pure American-lead degeneracy, to booth.

The only problem is, a lot of these new Brazilian conservatives model themselves after American conservatives, so they buy the entire "judeo-christian, Israel-friendly" package that the Cuckservatives sell.