Rhodesian's Never Die

It would appear there's a coupe underway in Zimbabwe. Armored vehicles en route to the capital, airspace is closed off. Mugabe's head on a pike soon?

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/930443478974259200/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5V12S
archive.is/6neUR
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081687/Tanks-Zimbabwe-head-military-warned-Mugabe.html
archive.is/vP0fs
zbc.co.zw/2017/11/14/goblins-torment-a-nketa-family-in-bulawayo/
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/nov/15/zimbabwe-army-control-harare-coup-robert-mugabe-live
youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ASqlaNDs
youtube.com/watch?v=0apj2ujDeX8
youtube.com/watch?v=DA4VW_FtMZE
archive.is/hNLpt
archive.is/7BZSQ
standard.co.uk/news/world/tyrant-robert-mugabe-in-army-custody-after-decades-in-power-after-military-coup-in-zimbabwe-a3691711.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_National_Park
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_National_Park
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrix_Potter
azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=90
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5FVKbQ4ow
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1261675/
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088053/Catholic-priest-mediates-Mugabe-s-honourable-exit.html
archive.is/fc5HF
archive.is/DNuLW
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/#ap1
cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/atlasres.pdf
archive.is/thJkG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, coup**

More likely niggers nigging. It’s rare any African country has a peaceful change in power.
I hope they kill the fuck out of each other.

Do you not get why this is special though? Why it's so very sweet? Do you know what Zimbabwe used to be?

There are no White people involved. It's not special.

I do, that’s why I want the niggers to massacre each other. I want them to continue to starve to death. I want them to suffer with what they brought upon themselves.

It will be a sweet day if this devolves further into bloodshed.

Really? You're not the faintest bit excited about Mugabe getting his ugly fucking mug stuck on a pike?

I doubt it will, there are likely very few people actually willing to fight and die for Mugabe. However, lets not allow that to dampen our enjoyment of this last little stab from hell's heart at this piece of shit.

Somebody needs to hurry up and violently murder that old turbonigger Mugabe before he has a chance to die of natural causes.

No. The functional result is not different. I'm not so easily satisfied.

I'm not telling you to rest on your laurels or anything, but you need to learn to enjoy the little things in life or you will eventually lose your mind.

They fucked up and admitted that it was better when Whites were running things, their plan is to make Whites come back. Soon we will hear about the gud bois who dindu nuffin and need our help, and the shitstorm will start all over again.

Now that you mention it, how are Mugabe and his ilk perceived around Africa? I know niggers are beyond cargo cult levels of retardation and believe all kinds of retarded shit, but when these warlord types show up and say "we're going to be amazing and take over the world!" do they really believe that?

Some nigger getting nigged in niggerland isn't a "little thing in life to enjoy". It's just niggershines.

Newfags get out.

I bet you're a ton of fun at parties user.

It's not revenge, it's the same shit all over again. The nigs want Whites to come back.

It's not revenge. If the reports are even accurate, it's just another communist nigger knocking him over while all our countries are being subsumed in a nigger tide. It's theatrical and desperate to take any joy in it.

So what? We're not coming back but we can relish Mugabe getting his head detached from his shoulders.

user, you have to take joy in SOME THINGS or you will end up being nothing more than a perpetually bitter and unhappy asshole. We don't lose anything by grinning as an enemy is butchered.

Just wait until you hear on TV about the dindus starving in africa maaaaan.

will the whites return when mugabe is kaput?

I'll take some joy in people who aren't White being physically expelled or killed in Western lands. You want to make nigger jokes while you play Nintendo, it's a (((free country))).

At most some U.N. personnel will show up to throw bags of rice at people. Whites are not going to set up farms or businesses there ever again.

Yeah hey, guess what? Not everything you want to happen is going to happen at once, if ever. So quit being a melodramatic bitch and have some fun while we work towards other things.

Good God, it's like some of you go out of your way to not enjoy things. If someone just offed the Saudi Crown Prince would you tell me I shouldn't find that amusing either?

It's going to be a slow process but eventually millions of dollars from countries all over the world will go there because "they're starving africans maaan". It's the same shit everytime except this time you can expect the semi Right to be like "Don't worry they're the good ones !" on top of it.

Would you notice over the cacophony or Trump shills telling you that you should?

Only that there is one less nigger. The nigger that replaces him will be just as incompetent.

Pretty much this since it's coming from the very same fucking terrorists that destroyed the country.

No, because it won't improve the situation whatsoever. Put a bullet in his head and there'll be celebration, but the damage is done and the successor will be just as brutal and evil.

The opposition Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) on Tuesday called on people to defend the civilian rule in the country following the army's threat.

ZANU-PF party's Youth League, said on Tuesday that they would not allow the army to choose the country's leaders amid rising tensions in the wake of Mugabe's firing of his vice president.
archive.is/5V12S

How could I not take fruity purple prose like this seriously? :^)

Well, let's hope they all just get Ebola and the Black Death and all die anyways.

Thanks for the almond activation. Hope you got a shekel for that post.

Filtered. Feel free to do likewise, nigger lover.

what about AidsBola

God Willing, they'll get it all.

Thought I was on /k/ for a second there….

Man I hope I get to see Mugabe as a tree decoration. That fucker does not deserve to go peacefully in the night.

The generals finally had enough of mugabe. Don't care, fuck em.
Get comfy & watch the fun.

Reuters archive.is/6neUR

Old Mugabe might be already dead. People simply die, he was 94 if I remember correctly. Or he was poisoned by his wife. So now they are going through some civil unrest. Africa.

Pretty sure that in africa getting gunned down by someone with an AK is considered a natural cause.

How do we know this is good? Won't Mugabe just get replaced by another nigger?

Does baby rape cure bullet wounds?

(checked)

It's like the question on okcupid plz no bully
I answered yes. Of course it would be exciting. I wouldn't enjoy the results or be comfortable but it would be exciting as fuck.

only if you eat the heart at the same time

Is the Zimbabwean army composed of white generals leading packs of niggers, or mulatto niggers leading niggers?
I think the latter.

Here's to hoping white people don't all end up completely 100% annihilated during the chaos.

Somebody needs to fly a few thousand Madagascar plague carriers into Zimbabwe. Really get things moving.

Stick to your guns user. Its gonna take adults to win the fight not larpimg vowboys

Yes, I would, that's what my Holla Forums support group is for.

tanks in 30

thread theme:
Father Abraham fucked his sister and he is the father of all semitic religions.

EQUALITY IS A FALSE GOD

more vid of tanks

You mean coup d'état, user.

Of course he'll be replaced by another nigger, this is good because Mugabe's getting fucked.

I literally corrected myself in the second post of this thread. Also you can use coup as shorthand for a coup d'etat.

No,no he was talking about the car, there's going to be a car there. He just doesn't know the exact brand of it.

See.

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

Now THATs a story. Their first coupe built entirely by Africans. Does it have wheels?

You can't get revenge on a nigger anymore than you can get revenge on a snake. If you allow snakes into your home, you will be bit. Killing the snake is not some form of revenge, it's just removing a dangerous animal from your home to prevent further bites. A nigger killing another nigger is literally meaningless.

I got bored and searched Zimbabwe car show, I wonder how many for those bikes and BMW's are stolen.

Why does poll love Rhodesians?

Quit wasting time and digits. Get the fuck out. Now.

Ideal wholesome non-fat white women fam.

Why?

I'm new here from reddit.

/r/The_Donald more specifically.

They say you guys would be a great fit for me!

Just two of the reasons from the top of my head

This is how you shill..
Now get in the oven, kike

Hey. Do you have AIM?

Wanna chat?

It'll be cool!

You are trash.

redditchan truly can ruin everything

How fast is it going?

Won't change anything, but maybe some niggers will die.

Why are those fucking kikes wearing kimonos.

All I have to say is this. Niggers are all fucking retarded and violent.

Not a revenge. A proper revenge would be an actual RWDS white raid, exterminating all the niggers there and then setting permanently there and maintaining a white country.

That's a strange way to spell "Rhodesia".

Yep, they're niggers.

I thoroughly enjoyed telling the ZANU-PF that the lion of the West would return to devour them; down to the last child and the white devils would obliterate any opposition to their rule.

My bet is that the Jews are behind it. Mugabe was short on shekels and couldn't keep his black hands off the chosen ones diamonds. Notice Malema in Sa quit calling for "nationalization of mines." I'm surprised the Jews didn't kill him.

DM says it's happening:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081687/Tanks-Zimbabwe-head-military-warned-Mugabe.html

archive.is/vP0fs

The Jews or perhaps China, who have a rapidly growing presence on the dark continent.

possibility too, he probably owes China a bunch of shekels. though would the jews let the chinks threaten their diamond monopoly without calling ot their ZOG attack dog to threaten? Oy Vey, what a mess, because how to you ask the goy to defend a corrupt nigger to save your diamonds from the chinks?

This, you should never consider them like you would an actual person. They are objects lower than animals. However, it's acceptable to recreationally burn them alive

Looked like a tank to me.

Zimbabwe's state broadcaster, the ZBC is now under control of the putschists, according to (((Reuters)))

Hooray for dead nigletts.

I mean i'll blow a load if it's a white rhodesian or boer doing it, anyone else is par for the course.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS

A dubs died for this…

Megumin is love, Megumin is life

It's where Hitler tried to start the 4th reich after his escape in 1945, My father was in his last secretive Hitler youth unit.

datamining journokikes don't pay, just say'n

Ok, serious question. Can someone please explain me how come nobody assassinated Mugabe? I mean, things are so backwards in technology over there, that literally a well positioned and armed assassin could murder him during one of his speeches.
Yes, niglets would then "revolt", but without guidance from a central figure, chaos would ensue and they would, most likely, harm each other more than whites.

ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE ALI BOMAYE

Somebody get this guy a watermelon!

TIME TO SLOT SOME FLOPPIES FAGGOTS

He spends most his time in his palace.

http: //www.zbc.co. zw/2017/11/14/goblins-torment-a-nketa-family-in-bulawayo/
https: //web.archive. org/web/20171115020446/zbc.co.zw/2017/11/14/goblins-torment-a-nketa-family-in-bulawayo/
(For some reason archive.is can't grab the page)

For any of the newfags who don't know about Zimbabwe, see vid related.

One day we will retake our beautiful Rhodesia.

spicy

Maybe try starting small, like Rochester, NY.

Best Sunday school song ever

Now is the time for swift decisive action. Not fucking around with New York. That's a loser's strategy.

You know how we can really throw a wrench into all of this?

Call the Zimbabwean military, and Call public allies of Mugabe with anonymous tips with contradictory and inflammatory rumors. Make both sides grossly paranoid, pretend to be from a foreign Intelligence agency and are sympathetic to whatever side you call

Just like in other tribal primates, when the silverback begins to age and show signs of weakness, younger males attack and kill or expel him so they can mate with the top females. It is nature taking its course.

I like you. It would be some great lulz.

No, just AIDS.

Can't fail.

I remember Holla Forums first really starting changing my mind by showing me the truth about Trayvon, Holla Forums force fed me more red pills by showing the truth about Rhodesia and South Africa; and when I thought I could flee and return to my regular life Holla Forums gave me the truth about the jews and everything because by then those truths didn't have to be forced.

Who cares. He deserves a tire necklace for what he did to Rhodesia.

satan calls anyone whatever he likes apparently

It's not happening
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/nov/15/zimbabwe-army-control-harare-coup-robert-mugabe-live
The military tool control to protect Mugabe and purge "criminals" (read political and military opponents)

well shit, so hes pulling an erodan

took* control

It's happening. Mugabe recently cut loose his heir apparent VP Emmerson Mnangagwa in favor of his 52 year old wife Grace Mugabe. Mnangagwa fled the country and Mugabe has since been purging Mnangagwa's supporters from the government. Mnangagwa is generally supported by the older ZANU-PF "liberation" war veterans and Grace Mugabe is generally supported by the ZANU-PF youth wing.

But guess what? The senior military officer class is fucking full of veterans from the "liberation" era and they weren't happy with the change in succession. General Constantino Chiwenga, Commander of the Zimbabwe Defense Forces, publicly warned that the military might step in if the purge by Grace's faction continued. Mugabe either ignored or was unable to comply with the ultimatum. Now the military is apparently in control of the capital and is detaining any of Grace Mugabe's clique they can catch. If Mugabe is still alive he's probably in charge of Jack and shit. I'm curious to see if they even keep him alive as a figurehead or if he is kept away from the public "for his protection" and dies of "old age" in a month or two.

The only alternate explanation I can think of is that the military is protecting Mugabe from his own wife, but that would mean that he had already lost control of the government to her anyway.

They're changing the story now. Now the military is protecting the president from criminals in the government. (((They))) are desperate to cover up the fact a military coup just occurred in Africa.

If he's replaced with another nigger, what difference does it make? Mugabe isn't the issue, the issue is niggers can't get anything right.

That's the equivalent of celebrating the head of the EU commission being replaced by another jew. It changes nothing.

Whoever did those, he should make more.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ASqlaNDs

Also this thread has nothing to do with Rhodesia. It's interesting and exciting but it's just niggers killing niggers for nigger reasons. It's doubtful any whites will even participate in the conflict.

As if there was going to be a different outcome in Africa.
The fact nigger on nigger fighting in niggerland makes a sticky on the catalog of hatechan is bigger news. Saging out of principle. Describing this as Rhodesia related is a weak link at best, and is straight up dishonest.

You speak the true true.

youtube.com/watch?v=0apj2ujDeX8

Mugabe is going to live. He's sold out everyone around him and the military has him. The nigger has decided everyone close to him shall be sacrificed rather than his own life be taken.

(((They))) will never allow that.

He's like black Hitler he kills niggers and doesn't afraid of anything. Pretty BASED as far as niggers go.

Hes served his purpose and if anything is harming them. Im starting to wonder if this is because of all the heat being turned up using rhetoric about Zimbabwe in relation to our own race relations. With BLM demanding white peoples homes and shooting cops, they are looking pretty close to the rebels in Rhodesia and groups like Mandelas Umkhonto We Sizwe. It benefits us to point to their countries and say "look at those, thats our future if we dont start fighting back". Doing this however might actually put real pressure on Zimbabwe as a country, they have internet too you know. What happens when they google "Zimbabwe"? I bet nothing but negative. I bet a lot of people talking about Mugabe, and using them as the example of a fucked up country run by niggers.

Rhodesia won't be restored if whites aren't involved, but at least Mugagbe will suffer an extremely painful death

Kang Mugabe is in custody

also the head of the military visited China last week.

What do you think it is when Whites buy consumer goods because they've seen their "idols" wearing them? It's exactly the fucking same cargo cult dynamic.
>i…if I copy (((successful star person))) I will be imbued with their essence of success.
Cargo cult thinking is not limited to niggers (in fact the most famous of the cargo cults aren't even nigger cults, they're pacific islander cults).
But as for the topic, do you really think that the majority of nigger Rhodesians wanted the Whites gone? You're baying for the blood of a group that isn't responsible for the actions of a few. Dig deep enough and you will find a kike cabal was guiding Mugabe.

youtube.com/watch?v=DA4VW_FtMZE

CUCKOLDS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

88 thumbs up comment here is BASED though

archive.is/hNLpt

It looks like Mugabe is in custody of the Military. But is not being targeted. The army says its going after people around Mugabe but not him specifically. He probably has a lot of support within the nation just for the fact hes ruled for almost 40 years. I think its a smart play. Instead of imprisoning or executing him just wait for him to die, hes 93.

wtf is that gif?

Yep, 93, some health problems.
People at that age have all kinds of health complications. High-velocity lead allergic reactions, breaking their hip and falling 57 floors, or simply discovering half the blood in the their body isn't inside it anymore.

It happens all the time, no problem.

lol I did exactly this a few days ago with amazing results that caused actual military and secret forces intervention

Are those solar panels on top of every street light?

Killing farmers and plunging a working nation into a famine that have the population hunting rats for food is BASED?

It's what they get by cucking out and feeding and breeding niggers until they achieve critical mass and kill them all as thanks. See also: Haiti, South Africa, and any other nation in which white man's burden was applied to uplift the shitskins.

They should have just killed all the niggers and kept Rhodesia 100% white.

As for him being based he kills millions of niggers and that is very based indeed.

That said we need to round up the 20,000 remaining whites in that country, question each one, and then each one that is cuck we will give to niggers to rape and cannibalize, and the rest we'll take home with the promise that one day if they really want to they can come back and fight for the land from the Chinese who will soon take over after the niggers die in droves due to the skeleton crew of whites having been removed.

archive.is/7BZSQ

standard.co.uk/news/world/tyrant-robert-mugabe-in-army-custody-after-decades-in-power-after-military-coup-in-zimbabwe-a3691711.html

King nigger is out

The white man's burden is the worst thing that ever happened look at the comments on this video Niggers truly believe that they're anywhere near us in terms of advancement and go as far as to claim that without Africa the world would starve when they can't even feed themselves properly.

Dark Souls PVP from the perspective of a noob who didn't git gud.

THE PM WILL DRIVE A MODEST CAR ONCE AGAIN!

I know it stupid and naive and unlikely. But I would give my left arm if I thought it'd bring Rhodesia back. I want it so bad.

E d g y

Kike on a Pike ?

Yes please

So it is a problem that solved itself really.

>youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
mm>>10903386

Kek, and that's how they quarantine the nutjobs from the normies. They throw bait like this out there and you can't resist jumping on it. No Stacy for you, bub.

Try this again:

Kek, and that's how they quarantine the nutjobs from the normies. They throw bait like this out there and you can't resist jumping on it. No Stacy for you, bub.

the real question here is if it's the chinks or jews or some combo. He survived so long bc he had chinks/mossad running his security. Someone paid them off and called off their dogs. My guess is jew money to chinks bc he was flooding the market and costing their jew diamond monopoly shekels.

jews and chinese are one and the same, not all genetically but they've parasitized china for centuries, you can go look up jewish support for Mao as well as the following:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China

EXECUTE HIM !
Feed him to the rats.

If you leave food out for stray cats, you'll get more stray cats. If you keep feeding them, they'll eventually breed and you'll have even more stray cats. When you run out of food, these cats will fight and kill each other, and certainly all the other animals they can catch. This is how animals are; they can't help it. Who is to blame, the cats? or the person leaving the food? We don't go around killing and burning cats (well, psychos do, but they're worse than animals as far as I'm concerned).

Niggers are closer to animals than we are. We have problems with them because we fucked around in africa, and even if *we* didn't, the niggers are here and we never sent them back. It's not acceptable to burn them. The only reasonable answer is to send them back to africa and then leave africa the fuck alone, except maybe to mine or whatever. You only hate them because you feel threatened by them; do you hate bears? If the answer is "no", that's because we haven't been giving bears free food for generations to the point where they have an unsustainable population and are running around our cities where it's illegal to get rid of them. You'd probably hate bears then, but whose fault is that? The bears? No. Ours. The jews, sure, but the jews are our fault, so it's effectively our fault.

I was hoping we would get to see old Bob and his wife tied to a post and shot Liberia coup style. Keep hope alive!

I'd drink to that. This fucker has too much blood on his hands to die of old age.

One day we will eliminate every last nigger on this planet and cut lose some of the biggest dregs holding humanity back.
I don't agree with those kosher anons that think every race should have national socialism and we get along fine and dandy.
That's an impossible dream, why waste precious resources on useless ugly people that can barely be called human.
We live in a culture that celebrates weakness and tolerance. I think many anons don't own personal outlook. Once you rid yourself of petty sentimentality for these people you'll see the light.

Could someone please give a good source to Rhodesian history? I want to learn the pure unbiased facts and I don't trust Google to give me good sources.

fucking hell the gif has plebbit plastered all over it, my appologies lads.

At least you're aware of your fuck up. Where did you get it is the question, user.

I don't think people like you would stop at the non-whites. Next it'd be the whites you don't approve of. Then the whites that are a bit better than that. Eventually, with increasingly tech, you'd get rid of everyone who wasn't you. That's your endgame.

We're killing our environment as is, there are more than enough resources in Europe to sustain a sane population level.

I've been on the chans for over a decade. Picked up the gif from 4cuck a while back. I could also question the dog reaciton pic you posted, it reeks of fur faggotry.

Nice logic

I think you mean India and China

Good point actually. I always forget how much worse they are in that regard.

slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material… But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards…

Firstly.
Secondly, anyone telling you "I've been here FOR YEEEEEARS" after acting like an absolute newfag is a subhuman bugman and should be treated as such.

Believe what you want

Great post user. That was really thought provoking and added a lot to the conversation. I hope one day I can debate as well as you.

Normies get out

"evil badass hedgehog"
i conclude your not a shill at all, please do talk more, or just mix some ammonia and bleach, either way im sure you'll have the same influence on this board
are you really there or are you a bot??

"great post user" hahahahahaha "that was really thought provoking"
1/10 seriously try harder faggots

Beep boop
Kill all humans
Beep boop

wut

You asked me whether I was a bot.

Suddenly there will be 5 million more negros flooding into europe to rape and murder.

Great.

The streets of Paris, London, Berlin, Stockholm.
Current year.

Why any single one of these monsters was let into europe at any point in history is unknown to me.

Second image is irrelevant.
The US wiped out its forests just like it did to the buffalo.
Europe wiped out its forests 1,000 years ago.

The rest of the world is just catching up.

ahhhhh so your not a bot, your just lost, here you go squire
www.reddit.com
sorry

==WHAT IS CARGO CULT==

Bob is looking to get his wife out of the country atm. kek

OH NO
NOT THE UTOPIA OF ZIMBABWE

But you fail to realise its only white counters that give two fucks about the environment.

"The German countryside must be preserved under all circumstances, for it is and has forever been the source of strength and greatness of our people." – Adolf Hitler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_National_Park

( First national park in the world was in America)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_National_Park

( Second national park )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrix_Potter

Used most of the profits of her books to buy up land in the Lake District to preserve it from development.

If you look at all the environmental charities and the people who donate and support the organization 9 times out of 10 their white.

Complaining about how humans are destroying the planet is exactly the kind of talk that would come from a retarded leftist. If you care so much about the planet why don't you stop stuffing your face with factory farmed meat, Chinese goods and any product that has used petroleum to get to your home.
But wait you won't because you don't care.

you can both remove yourself

my money is on the chinks. Them yellow shekkels suporting the coup, who knows we might see a safe heaven for Whites being created out of this mess.
Without outside forces moving in it'll just be a clusterfuck.

Romanticized ideal of what pre-european tribes wore on the daily. Likely much too clean and fine of cloth but would bear a resemblance of what a man might wear in the late BCs.

Shame he was a Zionist.

That chap on the left is doing a great impression of the "I am the captain now" nig from that Tom Hanks movie.

Seriously tho. Let these apes burn their civilization down again trying to keep the light of rationalism out. Less nigs for the new Rhodesian government to deal with means faster economic growth and longer before the nigs forget what starvation feels like and think they can do better than whitey at ruling.

I was banking on the chinese to oppress them into a semblance of civilization but damn if the Rhodesians are coming back then I'm 10000% for that.

Guys could they be purging, THE JEWS?

This has become my outlook on life. And I no longer feel any remorse for what must be done. They had their chance and they failed to attain new heights. Now is the time to prepare for the coming war, mentally and physically. The sun will shine down on an all white planet soon.

That's where you're wrong, traitors die FIRST. We already know that there are certain types among us that must be purged before we can even begin to genocide the shit-skinns and the mud-bloods.

Could you shoop the watermark out?

The best and most realistic option is either to produce a deadly virus on the Dark Continent and leave the rest up to nature, or vaccinating them all to make them infertile.
The second option would be easiest as vaccines are mostly seen as a positive thing and you'd have little opposition.

We need to send our white liberals over to help them.

It doesn't matter. We are commandeering ownership of all gifs everywhere. Everything was retroactively created by us now. Including the coming new world.

The only races that should be allowed to breed are non-slavic whites and east asians. But East Asians should be 95% eradicated and we keep the remaining ones for our entertainment in whore houses, and asian theme park territories where they are forced to live as if it is feudal Japan and such for our amusement and treat white visitors like "the chosen ones" and train them in martial arts and bring in some larp evil kung fu villain for you to defeat with your amazing white powers.

Basically "West World" but instead of robots it's asians.

To stay on-topic, there wouldn't happen to be some massive amount of minerals or generally fossil resources in Rhodesia, would there?

Yes to both.

azomining.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=90

Just asking because usually regime change in these kinds of regions are a means of different, richer countries securing access to the resources found in them, or even taking it away from competitors.

I tried.

Just crop it out, retard.

GOOD LAWD DAT BOY CAN DANCE DOES THIS DANCE HAVE SOME KIND OF SIGNIFICANT MEANING ?

So is Mugabe dead then?

God I hope so. I've been waiting to see him dance on the end of a rope for years. Anyone who preaches the kind of black supremacist shit he does and then tops it off by begging whitey for money is a cunt who deserves either a rope or a bullet. I don't care which.

Fuck off defeatists. Seeing a figurehead for violent white genocide put on a pike is not something to be complaining about.

A sad affair, the Liberian coup. Say what you will, but I don't think Tolbert and his government deserved that kind of ending, especially to an ultranigger like Sam Doe. But niggers will be niggers.

But I agree that Kang Mugabe fully deserves every bad thing coming to him. Rhodesia forever!

Pic related is Dr. Tolbert.

Fuck, I meant to reply to this one.

Does Mugabe really have no support? Seems pathetic that there are no reports of fighting or some group trying to save Mugabe.

It's not that mugabe has no support, it's that every nigger wants to be king nigger all at the same time.

niggerdom is a mess and no one is safe

Someone showed me a video a couple of hours ago at work and it showed one of Mugabes top boys tied up and rolling around on the floor. I can only assume it was legit as a high ranking politician would be easily recognisable to those that know of him. So there is some action going on and video doing the rounds.

DON'T DESPAIR TRUE BELIEVER.
BOB COMES!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5FVKbQ4ow

Kek has anyone seen his twitter

I'm visiting America from New Zealand. And I'm here to confirm that Americans are literally subhuman. There's just something wrong with them. They aren't good people. Everyone is out for themselves. Greed is rampant and everyone is a lone operator trying to take advantage of others. They have no sense of comradery, family, morality, or loyalty to anything. I feel like I could be stabbed or robbed at any moment. They're just not good people like in New Zealand.

is that a joke account?

Probably what happens when your country is invaded by foreigners for over 160 years.

It's not verified, but that doesn't mean much these days.

I imagine the Marxist leader of an African nation, especially one so famous for murdering whites, would probably be verified by Twitter.

Twitter loves people like that.

“The brain volumes of 8 male Australian Aborigines and 11 male Caucasians were determined. Total brain volume was significantly smaller for Aborigines (1199 +/- 84 ml) compared to Caucasians (1386 +/- 98 ml). Significantly smaller volumes were also found for cerebellum, prosencephalon-mesencephalon unit, cerebral cortex, frontal cortex, parieto-occipitotemporal cortex, and hippocampus. Volumes of ponsmedulla oblongata unit (21 +/- 3 ml for Aborigines and 22 +/- 3 ml for Caucasians) and visual cortex (14.9 ml +/- 2.6 ml and 14.6 +/- 2.2 ml, respectively) did not differ significantly. The striate cortex extended further onto the lateral surface of the occipital lobe in Aboriginal brains. The frontal portion of cerebral cortex was larger in Aboriginal than in Caucasian brains. According to the specific growth periods for the areas studied, these differences could be explained by the higher incidence of malnutrition and infectious diseases for Aboriginals during the development of the brain in early childhood, especially after the 6th postnatal month. However, genetic influences cannot be excluded. The results for the visual cortex of Aborigines might represent an adaptation to living conditions in the bush and desert regions of Australia.”

Capacities:
Homo Erectus: 1132 cc
Somalian: 1251 cc
European: 1386 cc
Difference between Somalian and Homo Erectus: 119 cc
Difference between Somalian and European: 135 cc
There is a bigger difference between Somalians and Europeans than for Somalians and Homo Erectus.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1261675/

Sounds like USA found oil in Zimbabwe.

The oil was always secondary. We invade countries primarily to install Jewish Central Banks in countries that aren't yet controlled by one. You control the money, you control everything.

P

Smaller pons and medulla oblongata would mean that basic functions like heart rate, respiration, metabolism etc are disadvantaged. But I am sure aboriginals are not physically disadvantaged. This study has way too low number of participants to be representative of the populations which they are from, and is inherently a flawed study. It is like choosing 10 random people from one country, and it turns out that 1 of them are rapist. Does that mean that 1 out 10 people of the country are rapists? No.
For the Somalia study. We can't ofcourse ignore the effect of what an eternal civil war and anarchy has on food supplies. Less food = less brain growth as it is more important to use that energy on important metabolic activities like respiration, and only the important portions of the brain are developed.

I'm honestly surprised he has the cognitive capacity to even contemplate an Egordan, let alone execute it. This is probably the chinks' doing.

You can't make money out of thin air. Natural resources like oil are required for that.

Yes. But there are dozens of other studies that come to the same conclusions.

Good luck getting the Russians to willingly allow you to exterminate them, retard. What, you think they're gonna side with your global white ethnostate when it explicitely wants to destroy them? You think those nukes are just gonna sit there? While you're at it, why not exterminate all Irishmen, mediterranean whites and everyone with brown hair.

It's almost as if you're trying to derail the white nationalists by making them all fight each other.

Could this have anything to do with Good Hope?

Fake account or not, I was wrong earlier. Mugabe lost, the military took power and now shits hitting the fan in Zimbabwe.

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Spot on. The sooner we take responsibility for letting anyone/anything rule over us, the sooner we can take action to right the wrong.

.Difference between Somalian and Homo Erectus: 119 cc

When you need 11 somalians to have the same brain capacity as 10 europeans.

It also means you need 15,14 somalis or 13.67 europeans to fill a 5 gallon bucket with brains

Bad information for a serial killer with addiction to human brains.

knew it was either jews or chinks:

Robert Mugabe remains under house arrest while Catholic priest mediates dictator's 'honourable exit' as it emerges that Zimbabwe's military may have sought approval for coup from CHINA
Robert Mugabe was detained in his own home after the military staged a 'bloodless correction' yesterday
Deposed 93-year-old holed up with five high-ranking army officers in his £7.5million, palatial residence today
Whereabouts of his wife, Grace, remains a mystery, with Namibia refusing to say whether she has fled there
A Catholic priest is mediating a potential political exit for Mugabe, but the president 'wants a leadership vote'
Army chief visited Beijing last week sparking speculation that he asked China for approval to launch the coup

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088053/Catholic-priest-mediates-Mugabe-s-honourable-exit.html

archive.is/fc5HF

Aren't abos also genetically weak to alcohol which is why they are so addicted to it and obese? IIrc they are very physically strong if they don't booze it up

Spread Mugabe’s crimes far and wide

Where are you Executive Outcomes? Speaking of which, mercenary opportunities when? Former zog grunt looking for fun.

His mind is already gone so it is likely her wife controlling him to do what she wants for long time. Everyone in the zim govt knew he is senile but do what he want despite the knowledge that it's completely controlled by his wife. If he is sane then he would have her executed. It's a very messy situation.

Edgy motherfuckers like you always draw attention. I am rustled by your feigned theatrical apathy and existential nihilism.

As if replacing one group of ghouls with another group of ghouls is going to make any difference. Civilization requires a human population, and they already left.

WORRIED (((KIKEPOSTING))) INTENSIFIES

am very drunk someon give me a summary

A white guy would stand out over there. It's doable, but it'd probably be suspicious trying to figure out Mugabe's schedule without some nigger reporting you looking for a reward.

Chimps chimping out in Old Rhodesia, black on black. Possibly influenced by the Chinese pissed about Mugabe threatening their diamond mines.

thanks man. negro vs negro warfare is funny to watch. its like monkey on rollerskates

Yeah no problem. Take it easy on the booze though user, excess is a vice and makes you weaker overall.

That's one way that money is created out of thin air. There is also the FED that buys securities and stocks with newly printed money, which then multiplies in the same way that the pic describes.

The are no non-((())) anons that actually believe that here. Maybe in Cuckchan, maybe in r/TheDonald, but surely not here.

This is a misunderstood position. I don't have any problem with Japanese being their own fascist, nat-soc ethno-state (which they almost are, at least much closer to that than many other nations).

That said shitskins would have a hard time attempting anything more advanced than a rudimentary dictatorship or a kike vassal state, so there's not much to discuss there.

Regarding kikes, if we don't gas them in time, they'll genocide everyone else, but I don't think that's what's being argued about.

christians have their own dating sites. virgins, losers, and ugly people have their own dating sites. even autists have their own dating sites.

can we not set up a dating site for esoteric digit-getters?

It would be a sausage party. Unless you're into men, it wouldn't work.

What you need is to un-brainwash yourself from the notion that women and men are equal. Your "perfect wife" will be drastically different from yourself. Search for that and earn it.

We *could* have, if Kek willed it.

But you didn't get them digits, fam.

Rhodesia is coming back.

Jesus can someone translate these chimp sounds

Why not air bombard with chemicals that when breathed cause infertility?

the chief nog is saying he wants to have "talks" (a gibs powow) for "capital" (gibs) with western powers, and is affirming his want for white "zimbabweans" to return. he also makes the outrageous claim that he did not fight a racial war. he then goes on to state that "we war veterans are visionaries, i am a visionary." at which point i ceased being willing to translate this monkeys bastardization of my language..

THEN JUST MAKE A NEW CURRENCY AND PRINT ALL THE CAPITAL YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELVES OFF YOUR ASSES AND GET TO BUILDING YOU NIGGER!

I appreciate the effort

Can't help but notice that you aren't refuting me. At what point do you stop "weeding out the genepool"?

This is coming from the same faggots that afraid of the singularity.

This man doesn't understand knitting.

As soon as the situation there improved they'd go right back to fucking over any whites that did move there and that is giving them the undeserved benefit of the doubt that they could contain their niggerdry for even that long.

Zionism made a lot of sense back then.
Thing is that we have an advantage Hitler didn't, we've already seen the results of what doing this does, they just keep pushing their bullshit everywhere regardless while having their nice little kike haven to operate from.

Incorrect, read mein kampf, hitler knew full well that even having a country to call their own jews would not go there, for having a country to call their own is just exactly what jews need to have if they ever need to run away from a pogrom.
What did polanski do after drugging and raping a girl? Flee to israel it's what it's there for, a haven for crook jews(all of them)

I hope that the new government has good economic policies.

If you feed the strays and don't neuter them, you're doing it wrong. TNR is a humane method.

How can it be Rhodesia if there are no Rhodesians left?

Will the animals (except niggers) be ok?

Liberals are butt hurt over this.

archive.is/DNuLW

why can't they just fuck off and as if they know whats it like to live near htem

I don't think white Rhodesians (now in Zambia) will commit the mistake of going back but just to be safe, let's find a way to relay them the message that under no circumstances must they cross the border.

Checked, but I'm fairly sure zoo animals have been eaten already by this point. Niggers are fucking savages, I know kikes are supposed to be the #1 target but I still wish all of Africa below the Saharan desert and barring Uganda, Ethiopia and Madagascar would get fucking demolished by the plague.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/#ap1

According to this study, niggers and spics also have smaller brains than Whites, but ching chongs have slightly larger brains.

nigger brain = 1222g spic brain = 1253g white brain = 1285g Chink brain = 1290g

However, according to another study by NASA,
gooks = 1416 cm^3 whites = 1380 cm^3 and niggas = 1359 cm ^3, which says the difference between gooks and whites and bigger than the difference between whites and niggers. What gives? Why are all these studies so inconsistent?

they can go back IF they build Fortress' around their Farms and used them as staging area for an actual retaking of their lands back. if not then they should stay away

Wow, that must be why China is such a nicer place to live than either America or Europe!!

Is it time?

Rhodesia was a pleasant, orderly, prosperous, white nation. Zimbabwe is none of these things and to to call it Rhodesia is an insult to Rhodesia.

My sides.

Here's the paper if you want to read it as well: cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/atlasres.pdf

I havent found much use for this, now i have

MUGABE REFUSES TO RESIGN
MUGABE REFUSES TO RESIGN
MUGABE REFUSES TO RESIGN

Mugabe execution video when?

The dubs approve of this song
RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

I can somewhat understand Ethopia because of their christian roots but why Uganda and Madagascar?

Diseases are out of control and are hazardous to everyone. I think that's the reason but I would be wrong.

DON'T YOU 404 ON ME
random rhodie pics 3-5

The real surprise is why this didn't happen earlier. It was an open secret that the military brass were starting to grow tired of Mugabe's horse shit especially since he sent in SOFs to invade and destabilize Botswana (a soldier was captured and wrote a blogpost about it archive.is/thJkG according to leaked documents from wikileaks, the Botswana gov't was aware of it and requested help from the American gov't sorry, I don't have the original dox from WL, but the article touches on it and you can find it I'm sure.
Even though this won't help Zimbabwe in the least due to the massive political corruption still rife in Zimbabwe, I still feel (first) pic_related to see the old tyrant thrown out

obvious shill is obvious

don't become verkaffirt user.

Don't ever trust a tribalistic black with anything. Even though there are plenty that are level-headed who would say that things were better under Smith, there are still plenty others who are superstitious enough to blame the whites for Zimbabwe's continuing woes. This isn't talking about the Chinese either who are ruthless as it is but also the fact that ZANU-PF is distributing previously owned white farms to the chinks… may they face drought and suffer

see my first post about Botswana being invaded by Zimbabwe. The overall feeling is that they tolerate him because he's a "liberation hero against the white racist imperialist colonialist power" despite being the butt of many jokes and other blacks africans being embarassed by him

I would assume that if war breaks out its going to be in South Africa where Whites will be slaughtered wholesale by savage gangs with the gov't doing nothing and whites will defend themselves. I assume there would be white volunteers as well as Tswana and Xhosa allies (the latter are the most unreliable according to all accounts by sadf veterans.). perhaps when we're done carving up SA for the whites and maybe coloureds (no asians) we'll agitate the situation in Zimbabwe covertly by any means we can muster.

I can only see the UN giving a shit about that. I say let them, then when they are slaughtere,raped or both, we'll sit back and say I told you so.

[spoiler]not sure how to tell you this user,
but Mugabe and other despots including the ones in the US, have not been able to confiscate all of their guns. I remember reading about some rhodesian families keeping spare gun kits/parts and ammo in secret areas of the house and buried deep in on their property (SA/SWA too). Surely they'd know where these kits 'n ammo are[/spoiler].

thingsthatneverhappened.png

replying to

Boer(s) can be [a] White Rhodesian(s), user

police state user. The state, Mugabe and his ravenous loyalists would never allow such a thing to happen. Do you think SA would be involved in such an operation (assuming they even had a decent military)?

Holla Forums has become the new /baph(omet)/. How would this operation work? To my knowledge the Zimbabweans don't have a dropbox/tipline like the FSB does

Both the ANC and the EFF are floating around the idea that both Mugabe and his wife should live out his life in peace in South Africa. This wouldn't phase me because the SA gov't gave a pass to Omar al-Bashir when he visited and gave him an opportunity to exit at the end of his trip.

Internet is slow and expensive as fuck in Africa user. You don't realize that censorship is buff at all levels including the internet.

Mugabe doesn't have that much suppost user. There were protests within ZANU-PF party headquarters about the country being ruined because of the policies that were enacted for decades. The only supporters he and his wife has are the LARPer black youth some of whom are part of the green bombers.

They'd travel to South Africa more than anything less distance and less hazards to overcome you know. here's a map (pic 2).

You just described many/most of the Baby Boomers plus swaths of their offspring from gen x and y.

South Africa never had huge reserves of oil, nor did they have a rothschild bank (their currency was backed by gold until Mandela got in).

You shit head, EO worked to promote the governments that were already in power in Africa eg. Angola's fight against UNITA (a former SA ally) until 2001.

A dating site for virgins? When did that happen? lol

But Israel is merely the Insurance policy in case the countries in the world had all finally woken up and didn't want to put up with their bullshit any longer

The white Farmers who rebuilt their own farms in a different African country aren't going to suddenly uproot themselves and halt then close down production of their farms just so they could go back to Zimbabwe, that's retarded as fuck, user.

I've said this before, I'll say it again.

DO NOT GO BACK TO ZIMBABWE
The best we can do now is to agitate it so that it collapses even further and becomes so ruinous that no one will live their.

Replying to both

Also the pics that I've promised but there was no room for (mentioned in the previous bodies)

mfw (pic 1)
useful map for idiot user who didn't know what the fuck he was talking about (pic 2)
random rhodie pics (pics 3-5)

random rhodie pics; 1-5

I disagree with you, because the majority of the RSF were black and provided not only keen and useful knowledge to help the kraal villagers, but also were fierce in battle and received numerous commendations from their fireforce callouts.

I'm just going to write a few random thoughts now about the coup and other things that have been floating around in my head in Southern Africa as well because I don't want this thread to die.

Mugabe like any other less than benevolent negroid dictator has as many weaknesses as he has strengtsh, believe it or not. It seems as if his weaknesses though have shined forth and now he will be replaced by another dictator. I don't believe that Democracy or any other form of it can flourish in Africa anymore than I believe it can work flawlessly anywhere else. Zimbabwe and South Africa differ from the US however, in the sense that we do not have a non-white majority, yet. This should trouble all of the Americans because statistics which James Allsup has stated (which I'm too lazy at the moment to dig for) that immigrants by and large vote Dem because that is the party which promises and provides free shit at the tax payer's expense. Given that Africa now is thrown into to complete chaos as per what the USSR wanted (so as to make each country easier to mold to Communism) and Obama-Hillary ruining North Africa so much that it has now become a haven for slavery and human trafficking, it is clear to me that we need a plan for our white kin not only in all of Africa, but specifically targeted in the Cape and later reclaim land that's rightful to the Afrikaner and Boer peoples. I need suggestions on how to best evacuate the 20k still living in that hell hole. I will post a few detailed ideas on here and would appreciate any feed back that anyone else may have.

Another thought has come to me. The ANC being a corrupt and worthless political entity has one thing in common with the EFF, they both have major support among the younger generation of black South Africans while the older generation(s) of white, coloured and black (not asian/indian) are often nostalgic of the Botha era. This could be a solid fracture point especially since the potential for meming hard facts and current footage of the shit heap of South Africa has it's work cut out for it. We can find stock footage of blacks walking in Joburg (a clean city at that time) freely while not being robbed, stabbed, beaten or shot and then juxtapose it with footage from today. I am busy collecting as much information as I can, but I need all of your help. We've memed shit into existance before, we can surely do it again.

Regarding Warfare:
It is no secret that the 2A holds special value in America as it should wherever whites are. Be it not only a physical evidence of the founding father's wish to defend one's seld against tyranny, it should also serve as a reminder in a metaphorical manner that every politician ought to be aware of; you abuse your power and you reuse to abide by the laws of the land, you will find yourself at the end of a bayonet point or a knotted noose
With this in mind, it is necessary that we as whites, figure out how to best protect ourselves which includes the use of (at this time, semi-automatic only) rifles such as ak47's FAL's and AR 5.56 platforms. While we may not need at this moment to practice with live ammunition, getting together paintball or airsoft could work wonders in practicing tactics
[spoiler]Finally, for those that live in New York(city) or Los Angeles (or anywhere in CA for that matter), we need to do everything we can to overturn these idiotic gun laws so they best resemble Texas or Nevada (the latter I believe has the less strict gun laws in all of America, but someone correct me if I am wrong). Remember Americans, you have most of your rights,
for now, but don't think that just because you've had white presidents that they immune to corruption anymore than Obama or the tin pot dictators in Africa[/spoiler]

One other thing about the Zimbabwe situation. We have no idea how mad this dog is, Emerson Mnagangwa. For all we know, he could be an extension of Robert Mugabe. Do you care Holla Forums? I certainly do. I care about my people who are slaughtered and are given no room for anything. The only way we can move forward and help out people is to make them grow as well as giving them the proper training to defend themselves. Economy and Birthrate I'll make into another post, right now I am tired and need to do research on the topic anyways and as always, I am open to other poster's ideas and thoughts on this matter. Here's some more rhodie pics.
I hope someone reads this and answers back. I'd really hate for this thread to be killed

Could an user link to a Twitter post by a South African man talking about the situation there? It was posted by him a few weeks ago. He is talking inside his home, man in his twenties etc.

Bump for this.

Who's it by? There are literally tons of videos like that on Youtube. Why would you bother writing a comment here instead of just searching for it? sadf pics

How about talking about the things that I just mentioned?

I agree with this guy, it should return to a sparsely populated tribal area where niggers kill niggers and thats all that ever comes out of it. Propaganda victory, in that case. Anything else is just going to be used by kikes to claim it only takes a couple decades of hard times to take a white country and turn it into a non-complete shithole black country. The first thing this new cunt did was declare that foreign investment will supposedly be safe there. I wouldnt doubt the kikes pump all sorts of money in, so they can make it look like a success. It was being used as a point of propaganda against the kikes very effectively for several months before this. I dont doubt this was a direct response to the agitation about them.

this is what will eventually happen. To elaborate, the Ndebele nation will most likely secede in a new civil war in Zimbabwe (along with the usual tribal infighting). While this is happening, there would most likely be tribal infighting in the ZANU-PF party as well which the agents of Holla Forums can use to exploit for our gain. The key from every white person's standpoint, is to act as an agent provocateur and guide Zimbabwe down further the slope of usual african national chaos. I'm open to suggestions, another meme war perhaps so even the normies and recently-pilled can be forced to bear witness/get in on the action?