Greetings from /mlp/

Hey Holla Forumsacks !! :D
/mlp/ here! I just thought I drop by and wish you all a fantastic day! /)

I hope all your efforts against the kikes/niggers and shill’ers are going strong! I know Redpilling and fighting degeneracy is a fulltime job for you guys. And with that said, don’t be afraid to s-snuggle up with us from time to time :# If things get to stressful/hectic that is

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pone/res/299288.html#299288
dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Ember_McLain
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Ember
mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Ember
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/mlp/ hangs on DOTR

Let the autists have their 'tisms.

I will never understand you furries and your desire to fuck something with the face of an animal. Better to just gas you all to be sure. Go fap over a centaur or something at least, if you have to.

Hah that was kinda funny. Ty user ^^

No.

Sorry :( Plz don't get mad :/

When the great purge comes… will you atleast promise to kill us last? :*(

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Thank you sir :D

meh, I personally don't think it's possible to eradicate degeneracy, lest ya become some sort of authoritarian dictatorship with camera up everyone's arse. In a lesser of several evil grand scheme of things, I'd settle with allowing some degeneracy, as long it was always done behind closed doors, between consenting adults, never promoted, never advocated, and never used to subvert traditional values or societal cohesion/fabric.
cuz lets face it, everyone have some kinks, some weirder than others. as long everyone agree its filthy and degenerate and harmful, I can't care less if ya hump a mlp pillow. just keep that shit away from the public space, same goes for drugs.

Cheers, dumping some stuff I have lying around

Where does the "Bronies are Furries" meme come from anyways? If it's a furry it isn't a brony.

Ofcourse user! ^^ At /mlp/ we know that we are degenerate. Some…. more so than others :# But most of us know our place. I myself would never talk about mlp outside. Thank you for your kind words :) Sorry if I'm being a bother :s

Also, some old Aryannes

Reported.

That's cool mane. FYI: I only pretend to be a brony to fuck with the minds of leftists who think the only people who go for Nazism are the ones who do it for being edgy.

Make Nazism cute again!

okay I have to admit that 5th image is well made.

Back in the day furries were really against us. Thus we separated ourselfs from them as much as possible. They would constantly say stuff like "Well alteast I'm not some dumb brony/horsefucker" etc. We never got on with them after that. And they still kinda dislike us. Even tho we've tried to restore harmony between us.

Yeah, that's one of my favorites. I also like morion.jpg

Why would you want to restore harmony with the furries? Gas them all!

That's what we at /mlpol/ are working on. We are trying to make pony's into a "hate" symbol similar to pepe. Kinda fun :P

True, at this point its pointless to try. They hate us and we dislike them aswell. Ya just can't get along with everypony. Especially Jews.

And without any sarcasm I say, I literally can't think of any more worthwhile endeavour.

I regret that the majority of Holla Forums never understood the value of adding qt ponies to their symbolic canon. But I think all the Holla Forumsacks that do, are over at /mlpol/ already. Will mlpol overtake pol itself in relevance?

I understand that bronies are all about that non-confrontational, lets-just-get-along coziness. But to better the world, sometimes, blood must flow.

I must say I was really nervous posting on here. I was… well… I was expecting alot more hate to be honest. Thanks for not being so cruel

I agree with this.
(except for fags and pedos, we will have a task force who hunts them 24/7)

Holy lol the last one had me in tears

Agreed, I would take it further and say most of the ((((people))) saying the rest of the world will hang are shills. Personally I would just like to send everyone back to where they came from and let Tay-Sachs take care of the JQ. Altruism is how you spot a real Aryan.

Don't mind those (((jew's))) there butthurt moloch left them ( long story ) anyway being a little degenerate is ok, just don't over do it. Second pic is for you its the closed thing i got to a pony, hope you have a nice day to.

Altruism is reserved to actual life.
Not beastified mockeries of humans that will waste your seed.

Why risk abberant behavior of a brony or similar when we could just stick to healthy males and females?
Even now we have enough of our species left to cull all sorts of undesirables.
Not feasible with that many enemies around, of course, but with them gone, nobody will miss the mentally ill.
Bronies literally cannot do anything good a healthy person could not do as well.
With the exception that the degeneracy factor in bronies and their kind is extremely high.

They are not needed, not even as curiosities.
Their deaths would leave not a single smudge, in fact, it would remove them.

Sorry for being so useless :( I'll try harder :/

Careful with the pedo huntery, at least for grilles. I can think of worse things than marrying white girls off at 12, keeping them from wasting valuable reproductive time in an useless education system.

As for the fags, the problem is not the buggery - the buggery must be oppressed, not eradicated, yet pederasts must be killed without mercy.

The problem is the supposed equality between homosex and heterosex. Hetero sex produces babies - life itself. Even rape and incest can produce babies. Gays only produce aids and death. What person equates life itself with death, that is an enemy of all mankind and must be put down.

tl;dr: Kill the gay rights advocates, not the gays

I got another compliment! Yay :D

pedos are a threat to childrens, I specifically mentioned between consenting adults with the implication pedos were not on the list of "toleratable" degeneracy, same goes for zoophilia. As for fags my main concerns is that they have an easier time rationalizing doing it with kids since they project themselves and their feelings thinking boys have the same mind-frame and "think-alike" and any known fag should never be in any job involving children. not all fags are kid fiddles and I consider it a factor of risk, not enough to hang them all willy nilly, but enough to put restrictions.

aye, fags need to be considered as an error of nature, unnatural, and thus should be viewed as some sort of shameful illness like aids, and not be pranced around with pride. I will leave them be as long they aren't promoting their lifestyle, any normalization of it should be a punishable offence

Okay sounds good, I can settle for that. So we can agree on:

your BO its a gay trannie emo cocksucker

S-sorry…

Ty, Have a happy Fluttershy :D

You guys have been really great. And as I said before I was really nervous coming on Holla Forums Thanks again for not being so harsh on me :# D-don’t worry… I know my p-place. And sorry for all the degeneracy.

I won’t take up anymore of your time. Thanks again for letting me stop by.

Take care guys and good luck! /) /) /Bye bye! :3

The house mouse live's in the house, and the field mouse live's in the field. Thats how i feel about it.
Its a behavioral flaw most likely caused by lack of a strong father figure as whit a lot of pua's, this is why the Hitler youth was so important.

I think a lot of them would disappears over a few generations if we get those xeno-eostrogens out of our food and water, if the theory is correct that a fag is a male who got a overdose of female hormones in the whom at the point the brains where 'wired'.

I think they should simply be considered as incompetents. For a man, incompetence is intrinsically shameful, especially if it is a "manly" competency expected of "every man" - repairing a car, operating a gun, or heterosexuality.

There is no reason ever to excuse such incompetence in a man. And only the most jewish of sophists would forward the idea, that being incompetent is equally as valid as being competent.

It is not correct, this is just one of those ad-hoc rationalizations on why fags are "born that way and can't do anything about it and thus we should totally tolerate and accept them"

Xenoestrogens are a definite problem however. But it is more of a problem that causes everyone to be less manly, which has consequences for the society as a whole. The consequence of xenoestrogens however is not "random people suddenly crave dicks in their asses and others don't"

Havent lookt into it mutch and i had a feeling it was something like that.

Go back to mlpol

Thank you, have a good day and spread the word if you see lost souls that have a potential for the Nazi uniform.

I have nothing against /mlp/. As long as you do not push anything to others and actively try to corrupt people like the communists and kikes do, there is no reason to fight at all. Enjoy your stay here.

I’m from /pone/ and I wanna say thanks to the polards. As it can be really hard for us horsefuckers/brony’s to chat with you guys sometimes. Id be a bit anxious myself like OP. But we’re around if you ever wanna hang and stuff. I certainly won’t judge. G'day

Fellow horsefucker here. I don't go to /pone/ often. How redpilled is the board?

m8 this is infinitychan not cuckchan. Ofc /pone/ is redpilled. See: 8ch.net/pone/res/299288.html#299288

We talk with /mlpol/ on and off and Hitler pony is allowed and welcome.

considering its on Holla Forums, it's already better by default, I didn't check it in ages, but last time I took a glance I saw /mlpol/ threads.

Hello fellow horsefucker! I'm also from /mlp/ I'm currently hiding from all the starlight glimmer threads kek :P

Jesus… we are getting overrun by bronies…. Not sure if ok.

not necessarily true. We have leftypol. /pone/ could be drawn here because they can post nsfw here and not on /mlp/.

oops

I would not say overrun. It seems to be well contained. I occasionally post some pony images with on topic replies. The vast majority of people stay on topic and it never derails a conversation. It bodes well for the board that people do not get distracted.

Wasn’t there a guy from /mlp/ that wanted to do some steam key giveaways for pol not too long ago? Some secret santa bs. Pretty sure he got banned cus he used a pone img outside of /mlp/. Fucking hate cuckchan sometimes. Perhaps he will come here instead? Meh who knows. Global rule 15 sucks ass. It’s frigging hopeless to discuss or do anything on 4chan if you’re a horsefucker.

Btw I’m also from /mlp/ and fuck you for shitposting glimmer lol.

I think Holla Forums can appreciate how MLP is mostly a pro-segregation cartoon. I mean sure you have people visiting other kingdoms, making friends, but there isn't any pressure to go full melting pot. The dragons have their own kingdom, the buffalos live amongst themselves, the griffons do, the changelings do…

Even amongst the ponies, you have Cloudsdale where it's mostly Pegasi, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly unicorns in the cities and earth ponies in rural areas.

Niggers (zebras, I have only seen Zecora) are minimal and keep to themselves living in the woods and generally only interact with the other ponies when called upon for special services.

The show acknowledges that other races can invade you and try to conquer you kingdom. The Changeling Empire did this. When they became good, rather than merge with Equestria, they left to go live amongst themselves, with just 1 of them returning for the occasional visit to keep diplomacy active so kingdoms will not have wasteful wars.

The only mixed-race thing we know of, Discord, is at worst a villain and at best a force of chaos who disrupts people's lives.

The only race-mixing Wannabe (Spike) gets rejected by Rarity, who pursues her own species (pony) but she is polite about it and Spike seems to cool down about it after a while, and eventually seeks out his own people, who he is gradually growing closer to. He will inevitably impregnate Ember.

Is this bait? I remain unphased outside the usual disgust

Why would a 12' ghost girl go for a midget dragon?

only ghost girl named Ember I could find is dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Ember_McLain

is she 12 feet tall?

I mean mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Ember and not mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Ember

I don't think the show matters at this point. The point is that there's a significant demographic of memetically active young white males who are, as memetically active young white males, largely sympathetic to Holla Forums tier politics, even if you wouldn't think that should be the case.

If mlpol manages to turn ponies into a "symbol of hate" like pepe, I'd expect the show runners to turn full virtue signalling SJW and insert all kinds of racemixing, pro-gay propaganda into their childrens cartoon.

And it wouldn't change a thing. Because the show is now largely irrelevant beyond having created the initial subculture of memetically active young white males.

No :# We just kinda like polards.

NUKE THIS THREAD

Why ya gotta be so mean? I thought we were friends? :( Well I still like you, even if you dont :3

Don't worry. Pones are fine. This is all fine.

Aight ^^ I updated two img's that I made back when the merger happened. I fixed some errors in them. Doubt anyone would be interested but I just felt like fixing them up :D

I think Holla Forumsacks are kinda cute. I mean they work really hard at redpilling people. And because of that they get yelled at alot. Yet they never give up. It only makes them believe in themselves more. Which I think is nice.

As OP said if things get too painful you can always chill with us horsefuckers. We wont mind if you yell at us or call us degenerates. Most of us are kinda used to that anyways…

lol I feel the same way. polards always be working hard to protect the white race. However they barely ever get rewarded for it. Makes you wanna hug them and tell them its alright :>

This really should be re-skinned in red. I attempted to in paint, but its a fucking jpeg and every pixel is a slightly different color green.

Did a quick edit in Photoshop for you

Went back and fixed some of the black lines :D

Dang I made the mlp guy red aswell. Here is a fixed final version. lol sry :P

This is great! I also forgot that the /mlp/ guy should be green. Good catch.
Have some cute pones.

Thank you c:

We got two good threads up on /mlp/ right now. Holla Forums users join us for some snuggles

Horsefucker here. Looks like this thread will survive for about 1 day or so more before being sunk. I doubt making another one at this point would please the mods. So with that said, I wanted to say byebye and good luck to all polards. Your doing gods work! ^,..,^ Hopefully we will see each other again sometime.

That was a strange day.

No silly it was a perfect day, tihi

Holla Forums can I haz hugs?

Mlpol is right around the corner, friendo.