Leader of SA's third-largest party tells followers to meet whites protesting farm murders and "teach them who owns...

Leader of SA's third-largest party tells followers to meet whites protesting farm murders and "teach them who owns South Africa!"

EFF leader Julius Malema has described the Black Monday (anti-farm murders) protest as 'nonsense'

archive.fo/db85h

Daily reminder that this crazy nigger thinks that Africans should breed until they become the majority of the planet's population. He doesn't even care what kind of pressure that would put on the environment (i.e. the extinction of all wildlife in Africa) or that it would push the global average IQ below 80. He only cares about power and getting "even" with whitey.

Kek he didn't know that when the white race is wiped out and there will be no more gibmedats for them.

South Africa is a shithole because of niggers.
First we'll take back Rhodesia, cleaning all of black and commie.
Then we'll purge SA to ashes in memoriam of all the farmers.
Let the nigger understand the message: "Don't fuck with the white man"

Holla Forums should invest in propaganda for Niggers to counter the anti-white shit. It should be Anti-Jews but for that they are to stupid.

Maybe first we should take back our countries in Europe and North America first. TBH Africa can just be nuked and starve, they have zero impact when in their own countries.

Withdraw the White man's medicine and the next big epidemic down there will knock them back to Iron Age population levels. Their cars will break down / run out of fuel and they'll shoot off the last rounds in their AK's and be back at an iron age existence. We can go back in a couple of hundred years and see the shells of TV's enshrined in temples as "wisdom boxes" which "once had miraculous moving pictures on them". If we piss them off they'll point rust-encrusted rifles at us and chant magic incantations to make the "death wands" strike us down.
there's actually footage from the Liberian Civil War of some nigger standing in the street, spraying an UZI in the vague direction of the enemy while waving some sort of magic brush around with his other hand to guide the bullets

We should at least form a naval blockade so China cant feed them.If anyone calls us racist, just point out the British did the same to the Irish and it wasnt racism then, according to leftists.

white south africans should get out while they still can, lots are moving to australia, you're welcome here.

Why would any White person stay in SA? I'd rather be homeless in another country than live in SA

King Goodwill?

Rhodesia and South Africa are key lessons in how accelerationism doesn't work.

He sounds like he would fit right in with the Trump administration.

I would bet that hardly any of it at all comes from White people. It's all Indian and Chinese or some jew pharmaceutical firm in the West staffed with Asiatics. I wonder how much longer it will take for genuine White Nationalists to really understand how grave our situation is instead of pretending these issues can be hand waved away with a vibrant imagination and wishcasting?

Its my home. You can bet your ass I'm staying.

Then get rid of all the niggers already.

You two would be amazed at how little power the Marxists actually have. They own media.

That's about it. They cover up a fuck load of niggertry in the USA, and in the UK.

They'd happily try to boycott SA again, or just ignore crimes.

That's why the Luegenpresse needs to go before they can get to work.

I propose a solution, though doubt it would be put in praxis, at least not by our curren leaders. Evacuate white people from Afrika, quarantine it no food in no, people out. When the fight goes out of the afrikan leaders go in and divide up the resources.
When the farmers are gone do anyone think SA will fare better then Zimbawe? Any bleeding hearts that argue for a change in policy can go to afrika and starve with them.

lol lol lol

Ik voel voor je, broeder.

Don't forget that 4.5 million whites still live in South Africa. Asking them all to leave everything they built behind would be the equivalent of asking all the people of New Zealand, Croatia or Ireland to just commit cultural and linguistic genocide against themselves.

Just can't get in m8. Too little cash, too many loved ones to leave behind, too many rules and regs. to keep a fellow white man out of a beautiful country. I heard they're accepting muzzies and chinks though. Looks like a beautiful place. If I ever lived to see the beauty, would love to re-visit the places that got shot in Mel's first ever movie. The first and best Mad Max before the series went to shit.

This too.

Try Detroit first. The USA/EU has a much better equipped military. We were your and the EU's experiments - at least (((theirs))) so I think we throw the ball back in your court and you can do the experiment before we go full DOTR.

See, this is what you're going to get as a white minority. This is the rhetoric they will say. The rhetoric you refuse to say for yourselves because it's "racist".

I wouldn't mind taking in white south Africans.

Funny how you can be perfectly fine with having solidarity with your own race, but absolutely not with Religion of Cuckā„¢ic and third world nigger filth.

Because our occupied governments refuse to allow them to leave. We only accept Mossad agents as refugees here.

They should kill all the niggers in the area so there could be peace.

they tried to claim protected status in cucknada and ZOG, and the SA chimps chimped out. They don't want them, but don't want them to leave either. They want them dead, and so does ZOG.

Didn't you get the message that everything is magically different now?

is he implying Israelis are white? this is a good kek

Are they still pretending half of South Africa didn't secede?

Logically SA should come first. There is an already existing white minority and they are coastal. They also sit on some of Africa's most valuable land and have fairly developed industry. Rhodesia has next to no white people living in it these days, has had it's industry destroyed, and can by blockaded by it's neighbours.

I would also recommend Namibia and Botswana as potential targets.

As an Australian, I would gladly accept displaced white south Africans. They are master farmers experienced in farming in arid zones, they would be immensely valuable additions to Australia.

That is precisely the reason I would make an overture to white Africans if PM. One of my core policies, in fact.

What party are you from? Seriously, any politician who browses Holla Forums for non-shilling purposes is getting my vote.

Don't have one, yet. We need to create one.

Damn right, but I think majority of Australian far-right voters are already on "muh one nation" train, so it would be difficult to get a serious base. And isn't there also an age limit?

The most mind-blowing thing (well, one of many) about dealing with blacks is that they they stuff like how dey wuz kangz buildin spaceships and stargates when whitey wuz in da cavez, they say that we're inbred genetically modified science experiments, they tell us our women deserve to be raped, and then they'll turn right around and argue in complete seriousness that blacks are a peaceful people who love everyone. Then again honesty has never been the blacks' strong suit.

Haha you fucking funny molech worshipping jew. Thomas Pakenham (((ROYALTY))) admitted to saying that it was the most embarrassing war the British every embarked on. The British had a force multiplier of 5 to 1 plus an unlimited supply of resources and they still got their arses kicked.

I've got not beef with the English lads here, know many of our boytjies who zogbotted with them, we're so intermingledā€¦ Dutch, French, German, English, shit - did you know that there were even Americans that fought alongside the Boers? I lol'd at the meme until I read the typical jewish conversation and the intent behind it. It must suck balls knowing you're some halfbreed jew with kroes hair or just a wanker who forgot that he lives in Sandton and likes to tyre naai. :-)

You ratted yourself out like the fucking shabbos goy or jew that you are. It's an amazing feeling to be united with all fellow South African WHITES, regardless of their heritage. The British sure fucked up, but hey, we forgave them and moved on to unite. Sorry you didn't get the memo, not sure how you found yourself here. But hey, good attempt.

Its actually time to recolonize africa. Shit is so bad under nigger rule, they would welcome whites with open arms if we provide security and basic infrastructure.

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've talked to quite a lot of Afrikaners and Rhodesians here in Australia and they've all been top notch people. They're great farmers and a boon to the nation.

I'm currently protest voting with one nation even though they're entirely retarded. There's nothing else I can do. I'm pissed off with both major parties shilling for minorities and there is no other option so I will cast my vote for disruption. I am in QLD btw and they are polling at 10% so it's not a completely wasted vote.

Niggers have a death wish through their absolute lack of critical thinking skills.

Either way they're going to lose in this struggle. If the last h'white man dies in Africa he can do so with a smile knowing tens of millions of nig nogs are soon behind him.

Only problem is the niggers. Make some biological weapon to eradicate them and juden filth at the same time and maybe we'll try to colonize hippo land again. It's the same predicament we have w/ Central and South America.

Fuck off, anglo.

Malema called out the Jews and got seriously reprimanded for it the party almost fell off the face off the earth after that. Then they came back quietly ignoring the Jewish fiasco and came in third in the next election.

Some user posted a article about how some Jewish business man was funding Malema directly. Which my downloads folder wasn't such a cluster fuck I am sure it is in there somewhere.

Yeah, I know they are only a slightly less kosher party then the two mains but they will at least provide a method for Australians to become even further right-wing when One Nation eventually puts a slightly stricter migration policy in place that does fuck all. I'm still voting for them because it will probably have a Trump-style effect where people realise that the "moderate right" still want the destruction of white homelands.

Eh, not really on the top of my list. Obviously we recolonise the far south of Africa (everything more south than Zambia) but the rest of that continent can go fuck themselves. Even when Africa was colonised in real life, it barely made a profit. Honestly, it's not worth our time. Cutting off all Aid money and enforcing a mandatory travel ban is about as far as I want to go. But we should still start assassinating leaders and installing pro-Europe ones in their place. If those African nationalists really believe we do things like that then who are we to deny them?

The funniest book about the Ango-Boer war is Arthur Conan Doyle's The Great Boer War.

In the second chapter he makes the case for why Britain was justified in invading S.A. His reasons are that Boers didn't want to accept multiculturalism and weren't being progressive enough.

Cuck island will be improved by becoming a Caliphate.