Star Wars: The Last Jedi - IHE

He watched it 3 times and liked it more every time. Disney shill/10

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=oSU1STltwS0
hooktube.com/watch?v=aB-UKwO367s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hooktube.com/watch?v=oSU1STltwS0

Wrong link.

…excepted that it was rewritten and reshot because Queen Kennedy didn't like it.
It has to be satire, especially after he said that the ewoks are like the Minions. He can't be that dumb, right?

One thing for sure: for a guy who hates everything he doesn't seem hate Disney's money.
Interesting that he's using the same argument as Enraged Enrique: "I had to see it 3 times". Also that screencap of MundaneShill's jewtube channel.

Dude just watch it 7 times, it's kino, trust me.

The mouse realizes that it won't get new people to watch this POS so they need their shills to convince their soykin to pay more than one time to watch it and get reprogrammed, I mean, convinced.
At the same time, the media keeps releasing articles and articles further antagonizing the people who didn't like the movie and making strawmans out of them. If there's any damage control plan, it's extremely disorganized. It was completely unexpected that people would actually reject the propaganda that's being pushed here.

REALLY MOVES THOSE MARBLES AMIRITE

Did he really fucking say that?

after the 5th time watching it you really start getting the movie's nuances, I think you have to see it at least 15 times before claiming to have understood it.

Ameriburgers are unable to understand even the simplest movie in the first watch.

just turn off ur brain bro

Anyone know if he has connections to Maker Studios? Because that would explain everything.

He has always been overly positive for a guy who supposedly bases his videos around his hatred for things.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL DISNEY DICK RIDING COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Isn't this guy's gimmick that he hates everything?

What a champ

Fucking just let this piece of shit market tested sugar based breakfast cereal cinema shit flick die its well deserved natural fucking death.

man i couldn't see past all teh dick sucking this guy is doing for disney movie was terrible even chinese didn't like it

I absolutely love how genuinely and undeniably upset internet "critics" get over people not dick riding the prequel hate train.
Not even a fan of them, but I still praise them everywhere I go just because of reactions like these.

just realized why this happened. He didn't release anything for a month and youtube throttles a channel's shit if they don't stick to a steady release schedule. So he needed some fucking drama and salt to keep him rolling while he puts together something else.

Yeah right, he cucked for TFA too, and he's a redditcuck in general.

Oh, I don't doubt that he liked it. The dumb faggot played both Destiny games for hundreds of hours and then bitched about them being awful because they weren't as good as he hoped they would be… But him going at this with the "fuck the fanboys who nitpick things like the dumb plot points and the awful characters and the nonsensical bullshit that wastes hours of your time! They're ruining things by making us unable to talk about the movie!" is clearly bait. And that's no surprise either. He picked a fight with weebs, bronies, and frozen autists and it got him millions of views.

Yeah, he's always been retarded. Don't know why you had ever thought otherwise.

It's true, you fags haven't even watched it once in theaters though just a shitty cam rip

Holla Forumsirgins will never experience glorious Rian's cinematography in the silver screen.

Sorry, you're not gonna virtue signal to me and get away with it

It took me 23 viewings to really appreciate how much this is the best Star Wars™ film. Have you seen The Last Jedi™ 37 times yet fellow TVster? You really need to watch Star Wars™ Episode VIII: The Last Jedi™ 71 times to really understand all of it's deep nuance.

Actually you might be right because guess which other soy cuck boi faggot is jumping on this bandwagon….

Please don't click the video

Nice trips.

hooktube.com/watch?v=aB-UKwO367s

the way this faggot talks is so annoying. i cant see how anyone can sit through something like this.

The only thing he has close to a network is JAR Media.Thats just a banter channel with his friends though. He has such a normal opinion, I wouldn't be surprised he liked TLJ though

I'm never going to get over how these people can do instant 180s when critiquing the Disney films versus the prequels. It's the cinematic equivalent of "it's okay when Nintendo does it".

what a fucking faggot

WE'RE HITTING LEVELS OF BRAINLET THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

Look at this dude…

You have to realize that the problem the critics had with the prequels, especially TPM, was that they were a family friendly, fun prequels to a family friendly fun trilogy of movies.
Just let that sink in.

Funny, i remember Lucas getting it ten times worse and scumbags like this having a fucking Olympics over who will shit on him the hardest.

Eh no, the problem they had with the prequel trilogy is they wanted Scifi to be progressive as a counter to overly traiditonal LOTR that was airing roughly in same era, when they saw that Lucas didn create something awful like TFA/TLJ/Rogue One they started nitpicking everything not to mention the mainstream media was trying really hard to bash the prequels because they showed the truth about false flags which happened right about the same time as 9/11 hoax

Do you think he looks soy-enriched?

Yes.

These days he's cum-enriched.