Is it finally time?

I will be making a major statement from the @WhiteHouse upon my return to D.C. Time and date to be set.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig82nOhg-E8
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EvnLDYwGSsE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpbAjFv7Z8
whitehouse.gov/live/president-trump-delivers-remarks-his-asia-trip
youtu.be/Xqk3oUcxbKM
gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCAM6MKGAn7Mxn6MYR1oNJuQ/live
youtube.com/watch?v=wpIu93O1IGY
youtube.com/watch?v=77McSTzTgg8
youtube.com/watch?v=kWvsQNIV1o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's definitely something to keep an eye out for.

Probably something related to transpacific deal.

Yup. Haven't seen him use the word major and speech together in a while. If ever.

He said "statement" not "speech" but still, I hope he delivers something good.

I wonder if this has something to do with what Q user was saying

Time to lock her up!

Q is a fucking LARP has Q infected this board too?

D.C. pedo's gonna win bigly.

Q is in your dreams

There's a thread about him up right now. I reserve judgement until those several hundred sealed indictments are unsealed.

I will laugh myself into a coma if it turns out to be that he's agreeing to TPP.

We've already pulled out of that via executive order I believe. The other nations still want to go through with it though, but without us.

Probably not.

I'm not expecting it, but Trump has flip-flopped before, so it would be surprising. In fact, he's pretty much made a career out of it; just look up some of his interviews from the 90's, he has a liberal view on everything and is now the complete opposite. You think he won't suddenly shift back if it benefits his bank balance?

Hopeful Tier: A Wall has been chosen & we begin building it within the month

Probably Tier: Another great deal made for america

War Tier: North Korea about to get BTFO

Mad Man Tier: Some Fourth Thing

I saw this same exact "Trump is a flip flopper" narrative being pushed on cuckchans Holla Forums a half hour ago.

Wow, what a weird (((coincidence)))

What's next? Are you going to bring up how he identified as a Democrat before?

Hang 'em all, Mr. President.

Ask yourselves why Q never mentions Israel or false flags by Israel at all?

Well yes, absolutely. People get paid to shill all over chan boards, but I'm sure you're well aware of this.

I'm hoping it has something to do with those sealed indictments.

Oh goodie. Time to buy some popcorn. When he's back? I forgot the schedule

What the fuck? Is it 2016 again?

That's what bothers me the most. I mean name dropping Israel or Zionists says more but is still so basic bitch at this stage in the game it's hardly pointing fingers.

Even in the UFO/Esoteric world people call them stupid fucking names like "The Cabal" owwww so scary. Another name for nameless faggots who seem to have overwhelmingly associate with the same (((tribe))). I don't get how people can legitimately believe in aliens helping Trump, the Nazi's existing in Antarctica, and still not name the jew and instead go so far as to say the Jews are controlled by the Nazi's (Fourth Reich has been here since 1945 apparently) who only feigned hating the jews. It's fucking madness. The right wing and independent crowd does as many mental gymnastics as the fucking left does.

They do, but pointing out the hypocrisy of a sitting President that isn't up for re-election can't serve any of (((their))) purposes. They aren't going to impeach him no matter how much the libs want it to happen. The only choice is do we serve our government, or does our government serve us?

go away goon

not many people realize but most of our country is right or left of center and pretty much considers themselves either independents or Trump supporters.

bo of Holla Forums is a goon fwiw

Its definitely all about trade deals and MAYBE opening negotiations with NK (that end up going nowhere).

No. He's still a massively zionist nigger lover that he always was. It's just that the US is such a hyper-nigged mitzvahscape, you're interpreting his vociferous defense this postwar "nation" as being "very conservative".

Aka: independents and more independents.

Holla Forums is a good shitposting board. it's good despite the fact Holla Forums faggots try to post there

they get utterly btfo or ignored when they begin posting that shit

t.Holla Forums

Hibogradsie! BLUMPF is fineshed! :D

So apparently theres over 800+ indictments now.

Everything he says now is a major statement.
He isn't a cliché, "business as usual," President - not your typical Republican or Democrat.
Name one thing that either Bush did that stood out - besides Gulf War and War on Terruh.
Name one thing Clinton did that stood out.
Obama did 'Obamacare,' and that's on the way out the window.
The only thing I can even think of that Former Presidents stood out for were wars.
No tax form or social changes.
MLK did Black Rights, or whatever it's called.
Trump will be remembered for a lot.
Normies are getting political science 101 classes every day with President Trump. No other President can come close to this guy.
You may think I want to blow him or something. I think not.
It's just such a fucking amazing timeline.

Everyone predicting what he is going to do is fucking wrong in this thread. He's going to announce his mandatory two scoop ice cream policy for all restaurants, outlawing any restaurant that serves only one scoop of ice cream. To trigger the main stream media Donald Trump will make this announcement back from his trip while enjoying a three scoop ice cream cone.

No, it has nothing to do with the LARPer.

Trump is the type of man I envisioned leading this country to greatness. Just pure authenticity and an intuition to know how to get what he wants.

Probably closest to the truth tbh. Predicting Trump is like entering the mind of Sinead. If you just keep spewing a bunch of theories you're eventually bound to be right.

It is, of course, pure coincidence that he visited all the TPP countries on his trip. Absolutely coincidental. Nothing to see here.

Trump talks a big game, sure, but nothing has actually happened yet. A whole lot of expected happenings, but then just another failure. If he can accomplish even 1% of the shit he's promised, it'll be revolutionary, but he's pretty helpless. Most of the stuff, like the wall, has just become a big joke by now.

That would be bready gud

Ill be in the thread that ByouTFO, wondering where you are.

You too.

Anyone for 55?

Please include Ford family members

You're on fucking crack if you think Trump would go back on one of the key campaign pledges that he didn't need congress for. Keep grasping at those straws, shill, you're outta ammo.

What do you think bilateral trade deals are kid?

Pretty numbers…

Is there any actual good reason for him not to? Do you actually think his fanbase wouldn't re-elect him just because he broke another promise…?

Wew lad. Over 800. Thats a lot of people

Nice, I got dubs and then double them.

Here's hoping.

Maybe he was trying to get them to drop the damn thing since it will hurt all but the apex kike.

You're a fucking leftist and have now understanding of why his anti-globalist platform was successful. Now go back to the hole you crawled out from. Next time you try to shill here, don't be so fucking transparent.

He has a good point. Who else would you vote for? Hillary?

(beglaubigt)
And so it happened.

Trump did say something odd about his talk with Putin. He said "I believe he believes that Russia didn't hack the elections" (something along those lines). Then Trump chewed out the previous intelligence heads and praised the current ones.
What if people within Putins gov/kremlin brokered the uranium deal (without his knowledge) with Clinton/Obama to set up a future war with Russia or Iran/NK. Its not inconceivable to think the kikes have tried again to infiltrate his gov to set up their wet dream of a russia/US show down.

Q is a LARP made by a very left wing political science post-doc student, to troll and show how stupid right wings are and how prone to believing bullshit they are.
Source: I know this faggot IRL

Factually incorrect, you fucken yid.

Does he work at Nintendo?

He was obviously a LARP but very entertaining. As for your allegation. Prove it. Feed him to the wolves.

This is looking more & more like it's going to be a trade deal announcement (which is good), but I hope it's about something else entirely.

Trump vid

Not this shit again

>>>/bog/

More like he's throwing them off just like he's doing with the msm

Really hope it's not moving the Jew embassy to fucking Jerusalem, and I have a bad feeling it is.

That's because they exist to distract and divert attention from the real culprits, kikes and their shabbos goyim in finance, media, academia, the juidical system and the government. Somebody names the jews? Just get 10 others to all talk about space nazi cabals and normalfags won't know the difference. Bonus points for actually getting to some antisemites and making them focus on something shinier and more colourful.

Well, they don't btfo themselves
t. unrepentant shitposter

It's disingenuous.

What year did Germany get cleared of degeneracy?

Because Q's asking leading questions, I wouldn't name the Jew either when asking leading questions. Nobody would've even cared about the mysterious sealed indictments if it wasn't for the Q larp bringing a spotlight to it. And it's really suspicious that everyone who hates the Q larp is only ever talking about the indictments and not bringing up literally anything that is discussed besides the indictments like the Clinton Foundation's ties to Saudi Arabia.

What has he actually predicted? If you make a thousand vague implications, you're bound to get something right. Cuckchan has these "x-anons" regularly, and they're almost always just faggots baiting for replies. Or worse, possible psyops. Offer the dogs some "juicy info" pre-packaged with civic nationalism or some ayylium garbage and they might lay off the kikes for a while.

Also mandatory well-done steaks served with ketchup.

Fuck off kike. You just exposed how jewish you are.

Fuck you faggot.

Podesta. After he dissolved his company its obvious Mueller is going after him.

I don't disagree. I lean towards psyops, myself. Hence disingenuous over illegitimate.

Holla Forums knew about podesta before Q ever mentioned it. Q claims that they made the +++ post before Trump did. THAT IS VERIFIABLY FALSE.

I hope that never happens. The entire city should be like the vaitcan. A separate country. That way the entire world gets to enjoy it.

Trump is about to reveal the zionists lies. Isreal is and always was an illegitimate nation. The lies are going to be the end of Israel. Trump is securing Palestinian sovereignty in a 1 state solution and im surprised nobody has realized that yet.

So Saudi money from the families who "donate" to the Clinton Foundation which is totally not a front for all the Clinton's schemes and tax evasion loop hole is not important. Are you fucked in the head m8?

Nigger what? Your own pic proves your statement false, he implies the +++ is directly connected but nowhere does he say he made that post first. That is entirely the claims of Anons following the threads.

Oh wow that badic bitch entry level redpill REALLY activates the almonds, doesn't it? Everybody and their grandma know this, but he's asking leading questions…

Q-user is doing exactly the sort of thing I would do if I wanted to get as many replies as possible for as long as possible. Titillate Holla Forums with information just around the corner, never provide anything concrete, shroud it all in a bit of mystery. This should be obvious if you've ever made a bait thread.

You seem so invested in validating that Q is real and not about the current events that are transpiring? Cui Bono? Why are you so intent on making Q be real instead of sitting back and watching this shit unfold. Fucking kill yourself.

Kikes showed how scared they are when they publicly aligned with SA recently, iran rocket incident and Lebanon. If Iran were to strike it would drag the middle east into another massive war. Its obvious how much israel despises a peaceful syria.

Well, maybe you ought to show your reasoning. I have a distinct feeling that what you propose is not happening.

DotR shall be upon this heretic artist!

try again fucko

Mueller is gonna expose all the false flags (remember he was FBI director during 9/11 and a bunch of other big things). Trump requested the JFK documents on day one (Israel killed JFK). Pizzagate is tied directly to Israel and the Rothschilds. Israel uses nuclear blackmail (which trump talked about "nations that use nuclear blackmail" in his SK speech). Israel is systematically genociding Palestinians. They are totally fucked.

(checked)
Trips confirm.

Yes the prince bankrolling the Clintons by funneling them billions suddenly being arrested and all his money being confiscated by another prince who seems to be on unusually friendly terms with Trump, which then causes a complete cut off of the "donations" from Saudi Arabia to the Clinton Foundation to the tune of billions does roast the almonds a little bit.

Just so we're clear none of the benefitial things in those threads come from Q, and the stupid things don't come from him either since all he is doing is asking the leading questions.
And you're so hopped up on what Israel may or may not be up to, you completely blindside yourself to the stupid rich Muslims and the Chinese, it's more then humanly possible to divide your attention to all three of these groups.

Are you saying that the dominion over Earth isn't centralized? Go fuck yourself faggot.

So you magically know what the Chinese are up to by only paying attention to Jews, huh? You didn't even know which saudi princes wouldn't fuck the US over a couple weeks ago if the US went to open war with Israel.

Trump is going to end the central banking system. Only a KIKE would blame China. Fucking faggot.
Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996),

(You)

What? Did you even read what I said? Or are you just so hype right now you aren't actually capable of reading anything even implied to be antagonistic as anything but JIDF?
Regardless the Clinton Foundation is one of the important pieces to be removed since that's the front Clintons use for all their clandestine bankrolling and one of the more important "donors" to the Clinton Foundation was certain princes from Saudi Arabia. Soros does his own funding through his own tax havens (he want all in if you recall), and he wasn't the one who was knocked out first to cause the sudden decline in the Left's steam on all fronts it was the Clinton Foundation backed by Saudi Arabia.

Remember the Byzantine Empire's fall, Muslims and Jews work together.

We all knew that before.
Did he predict this happening? Or did he just mention the Clinton-Saudi ties among many other things which would be perfectly consistent with somebody throwing shit from headlines and the meme zeitgeist at the wall. Show me evidence that he actually predicted this happening and wasn't just regurgitating well known memes.

It's a time of many happenings, and many of them involve things Holla Forums has been talking about for years. Merely mentioning something that later gets invovled in one does not imply predictive power.

Actually. The Jews control the muslims and the christians. All the people you mentioned? Stooges for the Rothschilds and Israel. The Saudi purge was of the pedos and zionists, also people involved in 9/11.

So we're in agreement then?

Muslims are just stupider Jews, Jews like to say anti-Jew is antisemidic but arabs are also semites, they have always worked together throughout history even though the arabs hate them.. The only dangerous Muslims to Jews are Muslims with strong non-Semitic admixtures like Assad.

why? more info please

if it's actually this it's gonna be the yuge-est repair to the machinery of government in known history.

yuge beyond hoping. danke user.

Ô_Ô)b

shortly after he was hit by a car twice then beaten the rest of the way to death General George S. Patton reinc'd as Trump. dude's an apex worker. thought i'd mention it.

wew

I don't know, are we? I'm not discussing the happening itself, that's pretty damn interesting. My point is that merely mentioning some figures involved in an interesting event doesn't mean anything when you mention literally hundreds of figures. I have thus far seen no reason to believe Q-user is anything but a LARP or shill.

A 1000 year reich is upon us all.

Well I'd say so since I more or less agree with you, I should've worded my posts better.

this

except his opinions on trade hasn't changed since the 80's. kill yourself.

Trump will be impeached over the new scandal
Congress will use it to show alleged collusion with wikileaks who they already deem as a Russian entity
It's going to happen
Load your guns
Buy ammo
You have been warned

Back to The_Donald kike we don't give a fuck about Hillary Clinton

Are you applauding this?

Reminder to filter the word l"arp"

Goon detected. Corruption is item number 1.

Rolling for "We have discovered a way to make text that can only be seen by White people's eyes. Here are the hidden weapons caches, all White members of the military and law enforcement will assist you, happy hunting".

it's going to be a comprehensive summary of the trade deals he made abroad, he said he was going to have a big statement on his trip when he returned in one of the videos on the whitehouse youtube

The shilling is in overdrive. I can smell the fear. The DOTR is near.
SHADILAY

Sessions is going to step down and go back to his senate seat because of Moore.

stop being a retard, he bragged about killing the TPP at his speech during the apec summit, fuck off

JUST!

Living in a meme dream tier: “the sealed indictments we all watched climb as I traveled Asia securing the free America future are being opened TODAY. These sealed indictments have been carefully planned accross the span of time since I took office. The abusive traitors that ran our country, much like dopey prince tal waleed and his cohorts in Saudi Arabia, will be exposed for their dramatic crimes and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Oh please let this be a meme dream.

i'm more inclined to think it's a trade deal announcement, but i like the way you think, user

Noticing your time stamp and last two letters of your ID
I know letters don't carry the same connotation that numbers do but ee and 11 in a timestamp is noticeable

checked
Maybe a combo of both

I have been dreaming of that day for a long time user. I participated in the group prayer against the elite abusers a while back. It’s difficult know you might bear a child into a world of such tremendous evil. My hope is in God. When the end times come, he will throw the serpent into the lake of sulphur. My heart has just been so heavy for these victims. May the meme dream come true, may Donald Trump restore order and may this peace reign a thousand years.

Don't delude yourself kiddo , we're barely even starting this ride
Also take your preachy shit elsewhere
YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER
YOU WILL BE DEHUMANIZED AND A HAPPY PARTICIPANT IN THE BLOODSHED
Also god is a Frog
Pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssssssssssss and such

amen. ^

That is all of congress
All constitution judges
All the majors

And there is still some left for obongo

The prayer had it’s own thread on this site.

I personally believe that Revelations is a Political Book and considering it’s a piece of history, I am not “preaching” anything, merely referencing.

And in defense, you just said that God is a Frog. It sounds like you are the one preaching. So why don’t you relax Tyrone the adults are speaking.

I mean seriously, the oldest fucking meme around, straight off “Dilbert”. Just give it up, I’ll feel completely human when the time comes to defend my legacy.

My God, is that… the Vatican That is genuinely terrifying. Like the actual face of the beast, carved into a church.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Found out where you nork shills are from.

(checked)

THESE DATES

You are both faggots and at least the frog prayer got dubbadubs

Stop D&C sliding and get back to work.

For the Reich

So this is live.

I'm shocked

What is TV but programming for the masses who do little but sit on their asses? It stands to reason that the low-energy, low-T faggots over at Blowtax's Pedo Hideout would insinuate themselves anywhere that even remotely catered to their vices.

MFW I turn on: who is this asshole Nadler and why is he so aggressive.
search…
Of course.

also that is a different Nadler

Ask yourself if a dude can drop some knowledge clues without bringing up kikes.. the answer is yes

in the new future, Trump will impeach you; shill.

The American revolution wasn't mainstream. We don't have any fucking time left. Wake up.

Joint statement with Kim Jong Un "He lived in virginia all this time folks"

AMEN.

anti-slide bump. they don't like this one boys.

Reported for supporting a LARPer.
This is your argument.

1. Didn’t happen.
2. Q was proven false.
3. We knew about Podesta weeks before the LARPer ever posted.

DAY OF THE ROPE, DAY OF THE ROPE
THE FUTURE IS OURS, THE FUTURE IS OURS
ROLLERBOYS RULE ROLLERBOYS RULE

Hey, cockfuck. Who do you think financed the communists in the Chinese Civil War, you goddamn historical illiterate?
The assumption was that all of them would fuck the US over, which is THE ONLY INTELLIGENT WAY TO BEHAVE WHEN DEALING WITH JEWS AND MUSLIMS. What’s your point? We STILL have no idea if the purged ones wouldn’t do it.

More relevant than ever.

TRUMP IS A HERO!

I mean he was on radio 15 years ago saying that the jets didn't take down the twin towers.

Naming the Jew is the eternal litmus test.

He gave TV interviews on September 11, 12, and 13 where he said, “Those buildings couldn’t have been taken down like that; there were likely also bombs planted in the planes or in the towers.”

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig82nOhg-E8
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

big surprise, trump is smart enough to question obviously fishy happenings.

Those two statements work

You shills are getting shittier by the day. Must have really high turnover and shitty training. Hillary is a major target. She is front and center of a lot of the corruption in DC and pedophile rings.

This x50

Prove the censored image wasn't posted 7 hours before trump's tweet. You can't, look it up in the archive.

I can't see any announcement concerning a speech yet, anyone else?

Trump is going to announce that /leftycuck/'s BO is a faggot degenerate who literally sucked a dick on video.

He announced it on twitter. Said the time and date was still to be determined, but it would be after he returned from this Asia trip. You can bank on it being nothing.

The time has come to take a stand against the nation wreckers.

I announce the immediate arrest of Cultural Marxist teacher and their collaborators from media .

Ok. Yeah it was the time I was looking for.

Fuck off Jared

When is Trumpy coming home?

Why do I still bother with watching this shit. Public congressional investigation hearings are always a dog and pony show.

It doesn't. Their base is their base.

Democuck detected.

PLEASE COME TAKE THESE DEMOCRATS AWAY.

Just saw your a87546(7) and added a filter+.

Hilarious - beat me to posting almost the exact same thing. Yid York user here - western/upstate however, not a downstate nigger. This state should be red but we get virginia'd everytime by the handful of colored metros. 60 indictments is bombastically funny.

Another one to filter to clean up the thread.

I'm at work at my shitty gook restaurant. Can I get a tl;dr?

Are you retarded?

Get back in the oven, Democuck.

They work for the builder. The orange man.
Trump?

When is he scheduled to return to DC?

Yikes. Filtered.

#TRIGGERED

You can always tell when some podunk boomer wanders in from like the Daily Caller or /t_d and starts sharting himself uncontrollably when he doesn't get reinforcement for his own political proclivities.

Nope, can't happen. I explained this in another thread.
The election is scheduled and the parties set, there's no going back or changing ballots at this point.
If Moore announces he's backed out, it'll depress the GOP vote and the Dem will be the Senator. No write-in candidate will win.
If Moore wins the election but declines office, then the Governor will set an INTERIM appointment and a new special election will be held, and Luther Strange will be the GOPe candidate.
If Moore wins and McConnell and the Senate try to refuse to seat him, then it'll be lawsuit time, and there is a precedent. Look into the case of Adam Clayton Powell Jr. and his situation with the House. Meanwhile, during the litigation, there will be an interim appointment by the Governor and a special election to fill the post, which Moore could run in if he wanted to and had the stones.
Side note: about 36 or so States have the simplest solution for vacant seats, which is that the Governor appoints someone to fill the rest of the normal term; the remainder pretty much all have special elections, most with the same deal as Alabama where an interim is appointed for the gap so that there can be a voting Senator, but a few leave it vacant until the special election.

Keep it up, Jew boy. Holla Forums is well aware of your kike obsession with feces. You never fail to out yourself.

reminder that if the q larp is to be believed we
will certainly not hear the storm from Trump:

also, lots of security surrounding Sessions - is this normal for hearings?
livestream, scroll back to beginning:
>youtube.com/watch?v=EvnLDYwGSsE

Start packing, niggers.

As an Alabamafag, I can tell you with certainty that if that happens then there will be a fight.

Reminder that Q-LARP is a paid shill and for fuck’s sake stop shitposting about him.

Hearing is back from recess. I expect more nothing, but whatever.

This Mr. Lieu, what the fuck. I have no words for how stupid this chink is.
Jesus Christ.

This chink does nothing but bitch about Trump. He hasnt done shit for his district. If he's up for re-election we need to make sure he's taken down

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST THE DEMOCRATS CAN COME UP WITH I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I LAUGHED THIS HARD WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Underrated post.

So you know him, so you are frens with him, so you either are a faggot leftist yourself or you are fucking worthless for not taking him out or doxing his faggot ass. Either way, you are a faggot. I think you know what to do…

Great, many niggers will have to come through those beautiful gates to fill the slots for the Israel Expansion Force. We're doomed.

Who is (((Mr. Rosenstein)))?

Because when you're beset by enemies and corruption has become the norm, you need to shake hands with the devil in order to survive to the next stage were fighting the devil can become a remote possibility.

The would-be queen of the kikes are getting hit with the Trump curse
Just saying
Digits will confirm

Isn't she a kike? Also. Aren't there 842 sealed indictments?

Fuck off, kike.

kek

The Q LARP is just a Kushner shill. Fuck Jared. Results or GTFO.

Even King Leaf turned over a new leaf on the TPP so that deal may not go as smoothly as they expect to.

plenty of shills name the jew as a means of getting you to let your guard down while they inject mind viruses. just because somebody is anti-jew doesnt mean they're omniscient or their intentions are noble. dont be fallacious

the litmus test is only if somebody refuses to name the jew. somebody can name the jew and still be a stupid or nefarious faggot. you always have to watch out

Yea I myself understand that. But that also means he’s not actually a ‘larp’ so to speak. People throwing that word around like it’s shill or Jidf or newfag.

Fake is worse than a trolling larp. It’s either getting to the truth…or it’s killing anons’ minds with false hope mindfuck psyops. I’m telling you, if this Q shit is not real, then it’s bad…very bad. False hope is a killer. But it’s no larp. No way this is just some fun trolling. Too much effort. And what’s the gain from that? LOL I TROLL YOU!!!!111

calm down there buddy lel

Fuck off, kike.

user, a 13 year old spent months courting Chris Chan, pretending to be a woman, just so he could make him look like a jackass and laugh about it.
You are either incredibly naive, or you're totally disingenuous.

have you not seen the shills who will vehemently pretend to hate kikes (an attempt to fit in and avoid rousing suspicion) while espousing obvious shill arguments and tactics? are you new or just retarded?

you actually make a great example to back up the claim i made in my last post. here you are, a person who is being anti-jew, and yet you're still a faggot. at least try to use an argument next time instead of doing absolutely nothing but proving my point

That one is shown with the wrong time zones, and doesn't show the actual mysterious censored tweet with a +++. The +++ in general is just unprecedented with Trumps twitter history he only did it like once a long while ago and he's only been doing it recently.

Fucking newfag. Wasting literally years of effort for no reason is a cornerstone of advanced trolling. This Q larp isn't anywhere near the most pointless troll I've seen.

Filtered.

When he still has his popularity? Are they trying to force his hand like Julius Caesar?

Saudi Arabia and Lebannon are declaring war on eachother, but don't worry thats not relevant at all to world politics

Holla Forums has been hyping up this supposedly happening since june, each time acting like it's just about to happen. It hasn't happened all the way until now, it won't happen now either. They think because they learned what sliding is, that they're meme overlords who get Trump impeached.

Kek

He knows there were bombs going off all over the place on 9/11
That was some metric ass fucking kikery for sure
Bombs and thermate and missiles

(check)
Kek is not with those on the wrong side of history. Perhaps if the /leftykikes/ could into research and reason they might have a chance. But if they were capable of any sort of mental functioning they wouldn't be where they are anyways.

Okay so am I a retard or does this show that Q user DID post before Trump and it was only a few minutes before Trump also?

That’s unfortunate, I guess us Virginians shouldn’t feel as hopeless as you guys. NYC pretty much determines ever vote there I bet.

lol

It's the wrong time zone, it tries to show it but no Trump's tweet is hours apart from Q's, and Q was after Trump's tweet.

Wouldn't the Bush's be filed in San Antonio since that's where Crawford, Tx (McLennan County, seat: Waco) falls under in the District Court? (United States District Court for the Western District of Texas). Dallas is in the Northern District. Granted, I don't know how this shit works.

I participated in that prayer as well. I remember the calm I felt afterwards which other anons felt as well. I hope we made some kind of an impact.

I memed that last year by posting this vid like 22 times untill the election was over. Listen to what Liam Neesin says at the end.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBpbAjFv7Z8

*Neeson

Also thought they set up shop in Houston and Midland if we are going by where the Bush clan is actually from.

You're right, though. Hopes are high, expectations are low

Midland would still be Western District, but Houston is Southern District. So I don't know where Dallas figures in.

GIT GUD!

Holy shit, looks like paperclip is bearing fruit

Well I guess call me naive then. I used to troll people before I knew it was called trolling. We used to get multiple people in middle school to all message random targets in order to create false realities for them. Back then I just called it ‘fucking with people,’ not trolling. Even so I thought spending hours doing this was excessive. I still don’t think that if it is fake that it’s innocuous fun. I really don’t.

Tbh if you spend months leading on a thing like Chris Chan (despite how funny it may be) then you’re almost as degenerate as it is.

How many times do you intend to be disappointed over the next 3/7 years? Is a full year of disappointment not enough for some?

From My Life in Christ by Eustace Mullins, who worked as a researcher for McCarthy.

Once again, the censored tweet image was posted a full 7 hours before trump's tweet. Look it up in the archive.

What links that tweet to "Q" other than him claiming it's a signal long after the fact?

Ok effort was a bad word choice. But I mean, the things Q is saying seem too niche to not be based on some reality.

I think it’s a psyop designed to subtly promote war with Iran and an alliance with the ‘now purged and therefore good!’ Saudi nation. Shills in the Q threads are shilling for this exact thing right now. First it tries to make anons think that the wahabbi scum are ok now since they arrested all the bad guys. Then ‘someone’ fires a missile at the new made US Ally. Oh must have been linked to Iran. Can’t have those crazies doing that all the time! Also Israeli influence or collusion is NEVER hinted at. It’s not benign.

It sucks to think about because I legitimately think that Iran could be an ok country. They actually have scientists and good stem cell research over there I’ve heard. That’s something a lot of people are against even here. They’d make a better ally than Saudi who imo should have their country pulverized back into the sand it once was. Same for Israel. I’ve been redpilled for too long on our (((Mideast policies))) to be convinced otherwise now. I’m rooting for houhti rebels, Hezbollah, and the Revolutionary fuckin guard against saud niggers.

War with Iran is Jewish insanity.

It's called cursive

In the immediate aftermath of the Saudi arrests/purges there was a coordinated shill effort to spin a yarn about mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker bin Salman being in Las Vegas and the real target of whatever happened there [which we still haven't got an acceptable answer to]. The mods nuked the thread when the "john from cuckchan" transcripts got posted because it implicates Trump's donors and it was correct.

Fuck yea. If not brothers then distant cousins. Too bad the West got subverted by fucking vampires huh?

War against North Korea in 3, 2, …

Thank you. I still think John was legit. Half false flag for more expensive (((security))), half evil kike ritual sacrifice. Chertoff must be high in the zog command. Talmudic scholar who wrote the patriot act. Jesus Christ God help us. He’s Satan’s middle manager for us.

Its a pointless effort given no one gives a fuck about attacking iran. They'll never have the support of the public since onog gave them trillions and the rest are tired of wars in the middle east.

I hope it's something cool but I'm bracing for intense disappointment.

The boomer patriotard wing of Trump's base seems geared up for anything the PNAC crowd shits onto their plate.

It's really incredible how few Americans actually grasp that almost all terrorist attacks have been perpetrated by Sunni fundamentalists, and Iran is basically the capital of the Shiite sect… who Sunni's hate. But we're allied with the center of the Sunni world in the form of Saudi Arabia. The cognitive dissonance is fucking astounding.

And then what? No matter who they elect they're going to double cross the country.

Yes, Hillary was beating the war drums for Iran too. My point is that if people actually fucking knew this they'd refuse to go fight in Iran. But most of the American public, especially among the "patriotic" flag waving warhawks assume any war we fight is a good one and will get on board. There are STILL people saying we need to be in Afghanistan.

burger here. idgaf about the factions within Religion of Cuck™ as long as they don't try to blow me up
they just need to all fuck off back to the desert where they belong

Sure thing. I also notice how you conspicuously didn't attribute any blame to the kikes.

Most people in this country are incredibly stupid. Even among the most highly educated.

I'm also a burger. And you should give a fuck because if Shiites were the dominant sect the Middle East wouldn't be such a tremendous fucking disaster and we wouldn't have dindus flooding across our borders.

The only major "terrorist" faction among that sect is Hezbollah and all of their targets have been Israeli. Last I checked, we don't fucking like Israel.

of course we don't like israel. but the mid east is far enough away that i don't feel the need to invest the disproportionately large amoung of time required to study the fine print

See.

I do attribute blame to the Jews and if you actually fucking took the time to understand what I'm saying, you'd understand why this distinction is important.

But these distinctions don't matter, right user? Are you really that fucking blind?

Their people sure aren't.

Yeah and I can travel around the globe in under a week now thanks to air travel what's your point?

just a matter of priorities. i'm not knocking anyone for studying up on it. i'm just not going to devote the time to it

Hes already mentioned trade as the topic. Muh stock market.

Okay, well my point is simply that if we actually cut the legs out from under the Sunni's most of our problems with aggressive Muslim expansion go away. But we're currently allied predominantly with Sunni powers, which should tell you something about D.C.

Oh boy, more make believe economic growth, get hype.

An alliance that Huma helped to cultivate during the Clinton administration onward.

Are you retarded? It goes back to the Roosevelt administration.

I was referring to the contemporary relations, user.

Funny, I read all your posts and you didn't blame the kikes anywhere. All you've been doing is saying shiites dindu nuffin.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, yeah, go fuck a goat. Pisslam is entirely incompatible with civilization and if the sunnis ceased to exist then shiites would just fill the vacuum. Their religion explicitly tells them all to kill the infidels whether they're sunnis, shiites, and buttfuckites. It makes no difference.

Unless you've been living inside an imam's butthole, you'd notice that the sunnis are disproportionately responsible for aggression vs the West. This is a fact and no, it does not make excuses for the others.

Sunnis = bad, shiites = good is the same lie neocohens have been telling us since the first Gulf War.

Fuck off with your kike propaganda. There are no good mudslimes.

Provide links faggot, or it didn't happen.

Did you pass reading comprehension at school?

Is it the other way around? Sorry, I don't keep track of which subhumans are supposed to be our friends according to Uncle Schlomo. The point is that all mudslimes are cancer and they all want to subjugate and kill non-mudslimes. Shiites are trash every bit as much as sunnis and whatever other flavor of the month "moderate mudslime" sandnigger the kikes trot out.

They are all bad, no contest there. I was merely pointing out that as far as the recent terrorist happenings and assaults on the West it is the sunnis who have committed the majority of these acts.

That's news to me.
All the buzz over Vegas shootings was the CIA and FBI shenanigans, vegas john's predictions coming true, videos constantly cropping up and just as quickly disappearing, comped sushi, and companies tied to the Jews and Soros in particular to the vegas shootings. And of course the Meganon Larp, and Balckwater user (possibly not a larp). I was up all night for it, 30+ tabs, and lurked for the weeks of buzz afterwards. If Trump's donors were implicated I would've already known about it by now.

Maybe you can't read plain English? Sheldon Adelson.

Yes one of the aforementioned Jews, he has his hands in pretty much everyone's pies. Nobody else on that Trump Donor list?

Look, you've got to be reasonable. All he has right now is the word of some anonymous person on the internet.

Filtered.

Filtered.

Is this Nigger serious? Why would you even say Donors if you didn't have anything to back your shit up when you could only name one guy?

It's all a dream shill. Go back to sleep.

Q was a shill that regurtated baby's first conspiracy theories and neocohen Kikebart-tier kosher nonsense. If you were actually fooled and aren't trying to AstroTurf, you're a fucking nitwit and don't belong here. I'm comfortable saying that most knowledgeable Holla Forumsacks just ignored the larp completely or are openly hostile to the raging, cock guzzling, astroturfing, "proud to be a Christian Zionist and Sheldon Adelson lap dog" Bannon zio-brigade. Call off your astroturfing-disinfo dogs on 4chan and here. Unless you want open hostility to the Trump admin/presidency. Got that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Thank fucking God I’m not the only one fighting against this shit anymore.

checked for happening
INDICT THE SWAMP

wew

This is what I honestly don't understand with the bluntness of the shilling. Of people like Jones being so far up Trump's ass.

MUH DIKK

Why do you niggers spell it like that

If Trump is a shabbos goy then why does it matter? Have at it boss.

There's no 'if' about it. Trump is very open about his servitude to israel.

True which is why that's an odd threat

I usually hate this kind of shit…But I am so fucking hungry for widespread civilian justice and the day of the rope I am willing to believe almost anything.

I am setting myself up for some serious cynicism.

Pic from inside AF1? Posted to those Q threads.

And the problem with this is?

What is the problem with said relationship?
How would you manage it?

Because I don't how to spell the version that empathizes the "u" not "o".

Thanks for hurting my feels.

why only a thumbnail?

But what exactly is wrong about that?

he thinks we care

That is excellent.
The man is actually a politician.
Do you know that a very select few of politicians (you didn't hear this from me)- lie

Find somewhere else to post.

What am I supposed to be dissapointed with?
I love every day since the election.
Leftist screeching is sweet sweet music

Not in your manual? Tell david for a update

Your shill software is outdated.
Visit Davids office so he install anm upload up your fucking ass

Go flip burgers at wendys

Nothing in the script about this?

This photo has great meme potential.

Get the fuck back to sucking davids cock you absolute useless fucking retard
You're not on reddit

bleep bloop bot malfunction

Hey guys. We're up to 1100+ Indictments.

Here's the important question, the thing that we can actually verify other than claims that the average sealed indictments is like 100 a year or whatever, which may or may not be true. Have any of these indictments been unsealed, "passing through" so to speak? It's been very little, correct? And this has all been starting since around the end of October when Manafort was taken in?

If this was truly nothing or just some usual spic gangbangers, these would be going through periodically even if a bunch of sealed indictments gathered up. The fact that these keep piling up and are sitting there lead me to believe that this is a large operation where they have to make sure they get everyone involved. And if this was just a bunch of no-name spics, wouldn't they just raid their homes and deport them like normal? Why go to these lengths just for fucking MS13?

I don't want to sound the alarms too early but it might be happening.

They aren't piling up, though.
The number of indictments is "growing" because more districts are being looked at.

they ARE piling up. 1100 indictments in the span of about a month is unheard of.

The average has historically been maybe two sealed indictments, per each of the 94 districts, per month.

Manafort sang like a bird. Now, the names they got out of him are neatly typed on those indictments, and Manafort is going into the Witness Protection Plan for sure.

Unless you have proof, don't post shit like this.

I want this tbh, so I can shitpost IRL and meme the whole justice system. Keep on the look out for alias: Forchen when I confess to hacking the paper ballots.

actually, fuck it i'll just say fourchan. I'll show the mask I was wearing while I was hacking on my Macbook.

because I was an idiot phoneposter sorry.

Tomayto, tomotto, etc.
Sure most of these are from examining new districts but they all came in over two weeks and to the best of my knowledge fresh new ones are being filed on top of that with no signs of them being disclosed.

Also gonna need proof of this other than some fag on Twitter. It may be true but without actual records showing this it's hard to take it for granted. It doesn't even matter that much, what does matter is that there are 1000+ people nationwide about to be arrested on federal charges and they haven't been brought in yet. Sounds odd to me, must be part of a plan to get them all at once so no one escapes.

You can go to PACER.gov and request all the files. They're $0.10 per page though.

this is common actually, but not as high as 1000. might be various gang cells.

It's going to be:

I'm sure his dad does.

this is an attempt to hand the victory to the Facetumble bird goggles in this campaign of the meme war

If you keep your costs under $15.00 they waive the fee at the end of each quarter (every 3 months).

Sealed indictments aren't available on PACER. That's what "sealed" means.

The Ford family of Memphis is a political family of arrogant niggers, totally unrelated to Henry Ford or President Ford.

that actually looks pretty comfy

Leviathan?

Russia, China, Japan, Australia, USA, and Philippines to become new western power? International date line to be moved to Syria?
PAcific Treaty Organization when?

PATO

Fuck’s sake, gooklover; learn your genetics.

1. An indictment does not legally need to EVER be unsealed until/unless the subject is standing in a court giving testimony. This because you cannot be tried anonymously in the United States.
2. Q-LARP bullshit needs to go back to reddit.

Kill yourself LARPkike.

You mean ✡Burger King✡. Wendy is our girl.

You don’t seem to have read what was written.

Like a rico investigation?
Where do you start? The fraud in the dnc, the rigged primaries, or the cf? Remember, the dnc got sued, and the discovery stuff is now public record, so if the feds wanted to use it to justify a warrent or testimony they can.

It is also legal for tbe media to lie and say onigger had jury duty not grand jury testimony.

If you’re going to actually do a RICO, it doesn’t matter where you start. You’re going to nab LITERALLY EVERYONE in the federal government anyway.

I suspect its a rico. Some lobbiest out there got. Caught. Considering how many are in littlerock and new york and commifornia i suspect clintons.

This would also give motivation to distract the chans.they eould want a misinfo campaign to kerp us from digginh up obscure articles that would be used against crooks facing trial.

President Trump White House Announcement 3:00pm EST

THAT'S ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM NOW! SHOULD WE START A NEW THREAD, OR SHIT THIS ONE UP MORE?!?!?

SHIT THIS ONE UP MORE.

just shit up the rest of this thread for now, then when it fills make the new one

What happens if he leads with "My fellow Americans…" ?

3:30 EST.

From halfchan
Links to live streams.
whitehouse.gov/live/president-trump-delivers-remarks-his-asia-trip
Whithouse
youtu.be/Xqk3oUcxbKM
Fox
gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCAM6MKGAn7Mxn6MYR1oNJuQ/live
Gramp's Live News Stream (varies)
youtube.com/watch?v=wpIu93O1IGY
PBS
youtube.com/watch?v=77McSTzTgg8
NBC
youtube.com/watch?v=kWvsQNIV1o0
US Live Stream TV

HOW MUCH CAN WE SHIT IT UP IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES?

idk, the new thread can just be a summary of the announcement tho

maybe not if the announcement is small though. if it's worst case scenario "yuge success in asia, will be stronger on north korea, working together, looking forward to more great deals in the future, etc" type stuff then probably no thread

its on

Just one small drop of justice, Donald. That's all we ask.

My guess is something middle east related, Since (((ISIS))) allegedly died last week.

I can't watch it currently, anything of value?

nothing exciting yet

HE DRANK SOME WATER

I'd buy Fiji water stocks, bros.

M O R E W A T E R

WE CAN'T STOP DRINKING WATER

A E S T H E T I C S

TWO SIPS OF WATER

I don't know what to believe anymore.

so, it's what we expected, but not what we hoped. still good news. but race war when, tbh?

Fact: there are 800 sealed indictments.

However this does not tell us if this is unusual or not. Is it? Have there ever been this many sealed indictments, or does this happen decently often?

no one knows because no one has ever looked for this shit before. seems big to me

There are people cropping up and saying the number is unusually high for the rapid time frame, but if you don't have the frame of reference to know if they are telling the truth or not, you're left in the position of having to just trust them.

drinking fiji water is now a racist act

You do. I'll help you this time, but I am not going to teach you anything new because this is what you actually believe :
Q is an obvious LARP
Trump is NOT /ourguy/ and is kiked. Less than others, sure, but he is still kiked (just look at him going to Israel and submitting to the wall of wailings)
NO politician, NO politic is going to save us, NOTHING will be done for you, for anyone instead of yourselves.
Changing the system is AS SIMPLE as grouping, going outside and causing major protests and supporting your ideals through FIGHTING. This is how it's done. On its own, it's easy. Realistically, no civilised government is going to shoot citizens СССР style, with tanks and shit. This is not africa.
ABUSE THIS
Abuse the fact that they won't do anything more than riot squads which can easily be overrun with many people.
This is reality, this is truth. This is not a blackpill, not at all. I am not saying it's over and impossible. It's actually EASY. It only takes a people to impose its own will, just like it is done in history all the time.

this is just a fucking cop out

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeported.

Kill yourself Jamal.

Come on Agent Smith, post your copypasta again, incite violence again.

It's too bad the Jews are closing in on him from all sides. I can tell Trump expected to have more power than this.

WHY STOP THERE?!

It is obvious there were some minor administrative bumps in his plan. But, it is also just as apparent that he did have a plan - and a pretty grand one at that.

From a very high level strategy, to even pretty specific tactics, some of which were being formulated almost 20 years before his candidacy.

So of course there are some things you cannot know until you are POTUS - but I think Trump has adapted extremely well, and that his original foresight has served him just as successfully. He's still alive, isn't he?

I'd like to ask, what in particular made you say that?

Connected to Trump or not, you dipshits would fucking believe/obey any message you thought came from a celebrity. That's why you jizz your pants over the prospect of "insider anons". In reality, its a fat intern in the WH getting off on fucking with you. Can't believe this place is as pathetic as cuckpol tho.

Whatever you say, nigger.

youre delusional