Sessions directs prosecutors to 'evaluate certain issues' involving Uranium One and Clinton

KEEBLER ELF GROWS A PAIR

Is Sessions /ourguy/?

web.archive.org/web/20171114064122/http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/justice-dept-won-t-rule-out-another-special-counsel-to-investigate-uranium-one-and-clinton.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wuYDpMJlGjI
c-span.org/video/?437024-1/attorney-general-sessions-pressed-justice-departments-independence&live=
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/14/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-hillary-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck to jeff sessions.

I wonder how much anti-Trump shilling is going to increase in (((media))) now that his administration is finally rolling its sleeves.

Not our guy.
He is just learning he needs to jump on board or get run over himself. He needs to be replaced soon but at least he is soing something good for once

I agree. He comes off as weak to me, ever since he recused himself from the Russia investigation, I've been suspicious. He seems the sort of craven politician who will do or say whatever he needs to in order to survive.

Hoping some progress is made with this, however.

It's a year late but whatever. Hopefully the glow in the darks get crashed with no survivors.

I won't be able to unsee this now, OP.

A tiny step in the right direction, but he's already taken too many backwards.

He's got a lot to make up for

It was springing all theatrics. Trap was set a year ago and is about to spring. This is why faggots like Bill Krystal, that anime hating cuckservative with the mongrel grandchild, and Joe is Joe are all calling for Sessions to replace Moore in the senate race and want Mueller fired. It was literally all chess.

Ugh, I'm going to bed.

Stop asking these fucking retarded questions with this fucking masonic terminology you dumb fucking cunts.

Inb4 the back stabbing prick clears the Clintons of any wrong doing

I'm betting he got approached by hillcunts cabal and was asked to do damage conttoll for a price. I don't trust this little shit.

jeff sessions is cotton hill in a tie…

sounds like non-committal BS so he can stay installed as AG and continue to shoot down any swamp investigations; It's the cuckservative establishment's MO.
SPECIAL COUNSEL, GRAND JURY, OR GTFO, SOUTHERN-FRIED FAGGOT

People who believe reefer madness are those who refuse to listen to any discussion.

This might be Trump's shot across the bow of the
ship o' shit heads trying to take Roy Moore down.

Cotton Hill is Jeff sessions without a tie.

youtu.be/wuYDpMJlGjI

Need to lurk.

hurry up jeff, im getting impatient with you, your doing ok on immigration though so not a total let down I suppose.

Couldn't agree more. It's awesome for pain, sleep, etc. Your liver stays intact , too. Don is more open-minded there as far as discussion. It's no more a """gateway""" drug than booze is.

c-span.org/video/?437024-1/attorney-general-sessions-pressed-justice-departments-independence&live=

now live

Weed is awesome, I never liked being drunk and getting sick. Started smoking weed after highschool instead of drinking. Made college way better. Being "sober" while everyone was wasted but still have a good time and I can always pick up chicks cause I'm not puking. "Looks like your bf is a pussy and can't hold his alcohol.. lets get outa here baby"

Seriously wtf is up with Sessions? He is proving to be a bad decision for Trump. Here is hope he is just putting on face while the case is ongoing but he looks like a southern fried faggot to me

Reddit/JIDF please go

Sessions stated when Jim Jordan was berating him for not doing his fucking job and trying to investigate Shillary, that there was "not enough information to do so." There you go brother's, no special council, no special prosecutor, it is done son. Sessions was also very pissed while Jim Jordan taking him to fucking town. So either:

1. Sessions is throwing Shade and is pissed at Jordan for him not understanding and blowing his cover.

2. Sessions is a child rapist swamp member (remember Tory Smith said he was) and is pissed at Jordan for giving him the much needed 5th degree for a being a colossal soyboy.

So this is where we are today. Are those sealed indictments for the swamp or for Trump and his boys?

Cotton Hill would strangle Sessions before breakfast, and not consider him enough of a man to add to the fiddy.

You guys are way too easy to spot.

He truly is a pathetic creature. I highly doubt those indictments are anything pg or swamp related.

DUDE

Nah fuck sessions now, this guy is a Repub of the old guard in a country ten shades browner then he came from , using antiquated "compassion". This motherfucker just commented on the Moore hoax on the side of the women mysteriously showing up now with that fucking Gloria Allred kike. Sessions is boomerfag and unless this is all a long con, this boomer gets gassed like the rest. It's incredibly disheartening because he seemed like a good choice and was someone I used as an example of positive Trump picks during the election to normies. But alas, ust another boomerfag

Good luck to Jeff Sessions. Notice how people screaming for his firing can never come up with an acceptable alternative. They just want the firing. Really makes you think.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/14/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-hillary-clinton
He said this today during the hearing. Why is he going back on what he promised?

did anyone actually watch the fucking hearing? or is everyone ITT too stupid? i dont know about you guys, but i fucking sense something coming.

my bet, is that his recusal from the russia investigation, and his comment today about not having enough evidence on shillary (yet), is him trying to shift the pressure off of himself until trumps guys in congress turn the investigation around. my guess is that this has EVERYTHING to do with what those sealed indictments are about (he even alluded to it, saying the DOJ has been very 'busy' this last week). several members of the committee were grilling him on the specifics of all of the uranium one deal and i have a sneaking suspicion that he DOES have this intel, but him and trump have been keeping their cards close to their chest, waiting for an opportunity to pull it.

with the saudi happenings jamming up major chunks of the funds to our MSM corporations, and the general tide-turning of the narrative against the formerly untouchable DNC (donna brazile etc), as well as the general state of hollywood, id say that THIS is the time that they have been waiting for all year. as we all know here, these things are all essentially the same issue, so what do ya wanna bet that the fucking president knows this too?

also, with mueller basically in a lose-lose scenario, considering his direct involvement in the coverup of the U1 deal, and his term limit on being the head of the FBI up, he has two choices, as his career is over either way. go kamikaze, come clean and actually make a difference to the country and restore the shattered integrity of that institution (and maybe catch himself a lesser charge or a pardon), or continue covering up for those assholes that arent even in power anymore, and cant help him either way, then eventually step down from his current position and fade into obscurity (ie get heartattacked for knowing WAY too fucking much about the clinton-obama cabal).

what do you guys think? am i just being starry eyed and hopeful?

Its obvious Sessions is compromised. I'll bet they're holding some comment recorded by the niggers to ride him like a mule. All I expect from this is "we'll look into it" and no special council.
All these senators want is the public off their back.

Any alternative is better bc the next AG wouldn't have to recuse himself. This bullshit investigation would have over months ago if he didn't do that. Trump had no choice but to fire Comey bc Wray needs to chance to clean house.

I thought it was great. Jordan made a great case about how corrupt Killary is, on the record, and Sessions knocked it down in a dramatic way. “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”

All you shills are idiots, I hope you’re being paid, why else would you be here? We all know the truth and the truth is on Trumps side and Seesions knows it too. The DOTR is near and Mueller will be bringing the rope. It is clear as day.

He bitched out at the end. He needs to be canned.

Supposedly he just did that to gain some Republican allies during the hearings today. Didn't seem to work. Everyone is on to these stall tactics… it's likely why McConnell wants him to run as a write-in in Moore's Senate race. The AG jig is up, and he's on his way out.

It's a common reference for Sessions

worse, he made any existing evidence worthless. He's covering for the Clintons.

that post didn't age well, did it?

it better be for the swamp, for the swamp's sake.

(heil'd)
Not at all

AG is a dumb position for Swampy the Elf. Make him head the DEA and let him chase shitlib dopers for the rest of his career; he's apparently passionate about it.

Trey gowdy nigga