Max Landis General

Max Landis got coked out of his mind and started posting stupid shit on Instagram

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/8ch_tv/status/954412281382649856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(CONT'D)

And WHOOPS! I think these might be in backwards order.

Is it better or worse than his "OC drawings do not steal" ?

He's going for the insanity defense in his rape trial.

He got accused by a known lying bitch and only her so there's that.

He thinks this is probably artsy.
Is such a shame, he's a pretty talented boy that was groomed and groped since a kid in pedowood and now only drinks jizz flavored kool-aid but when he shows talent it really shows.
Dirk Gently looks like a Reddit bait series but upon further inspection is actually pretty good (oddly enough the only show willing to hire Elijah Wood after he opened up about Pedowood).
Is a fucking shame is being shafted by Stranger Things and that piece of shit of "The good place" which is unironically Reddit bait.

Dirk Gently does everything well, except for the character of Dirk himself. Stephen Mangan Dirk Gently in this show would have been great.

Isn't that the "Passive Aggressive 'That episode of the Twilight Zone 'The series' ' " show?

I don't particularly like Dirk Gently's series but it is underrated for what it is, it does every quirky plebbit cliche in the book and then drives it to the ground with a slap of reality check.

I'm an overtired idiot. I should have just compiled it all into a single convenient clip, like I did here.

I have no idea if this is in the right order, not that it would be any more coherent if it was.

I actually kind of like Max. He has yet to make anything truly great, but there's potential there, maybe. I hope he pulls himself together, stops visiting Reddit, gets a sensible haircut, and does it right one day.

Oh, he deleted the Instagram Story pretty much intermediately after the Holla Forums Twitter Bot posted about this thread. twitter.com/8ch_tv/status/954412281382649856

Which means that the weirdo narcissist is currently name-searching himself.

Then he posted image. Yeah, we all believe it was "Ambien", Max.

We have one of those? Why?
I guess he's in the thread now then? Hey, Max. Expose the paedophiles. We know you know.

Max Landis is notorious for name-searching himself on Twitter and then getting into fights with people who didn't even @ him, they just mentioned his name or a project he worked on.

The sneeze might indicate that he just snorted something, but with how lethargic he is, I would guess heroin over cocaine.

Dirk Gently is redditbait. Max 'Motorboat her With Dads Rotor' Landis is in with the sjw goon squad.

Pretty sure it was in the reverse order.

Abreva prominently featured in the third clip there

Abreva is a medication for mouth herpes

Sleeping pills fuck you up if you take enough of them. I tried some for fun and I couldn't remember anything about it but my friend said I was droning on in a monotone voice about retarded shit for going on 30 minutes straight. I've never seen anybody react to coke like that but based on my own experience it could definitely be a large dose of sleeping pills.

that only happens to the goyim, Max is a chosen one so he was probably protected by his father John "kill the kids, bailed out by the yids" Landis.

3mg melanin the lowest you can buy are like an entire factor above what I believe is tested to be affected and will just help you to nod off at the right time. Taking stronger or other drugs is indeed a recipe to make sleep problems much worse.

It's melatonin not melatin you fucking cryptocuck

They fuck you up too. I wouldn't recommend taking them full stop even if you can't sleep but definitely don't try taking them for fun. It was a very unpleasant "high" that I could barely even remember.

Since when is there an Holla Forums twitter bot for separate boards and why is it indexing top threads here? Wtf?!?!

So has he even said anything about the sex abuse allegations yet, or has he just been being a retard on Instagram?