Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Goku was best?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Goku was best?

dragonBUMP

And this ends causing the suffering of innocent people and animals

Winnie the Pooh is clearly the best.

How the fuck is a fat honey addict gonna beat Goku?

So the fighting must continue

I'd prefer Hank Hill. He has to constantly get used to his bitchy wife and his friends (albeit funny).

You're a retard if you think Goku is the best. Shaggy perfect Ultra Instinct before Goku even had an understanding of God Ki, Get that shit out of here boy.

Was DragonBall Super made for the capeshit, or soywars audience or something? It's like they stopped giving a fuck, and only care about the superficial aspects of DB without understanding what made it cool in the first place. I don't give a fuck about ultra instinct, I don't give a fuck about this shitty tournament, and these boring new characters, many of which are basically recolors.

Also is it aimed at younger kids now? Nobody gets maimed or killed anymore. In the current tournament arc, it's against the rules to kill your opponent, presumably because the showrunners don't want anyone to die for some reason, because this concept isn't played with at all. You'd think somebody would have accidentally gotten killed by now, and that there would be a disqualification as a result, or you'd think someone would sacrifice themselves to get a really strong guy disqualified.

I'm pretty sure it is, it has an early timeslot in Japan.

The creator stopped giving a fuck after the Freiza saga and he's been intentionally trying to sabotage the brand since at least the Buu saga.

Toriyama probably has very little real involvement with super. He's like Matt Groening, and super is like watching zombie Simpsons.

I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. We've had things that you wouldn't get if Toriyama was still running the show. Vegeta has a form that makes him different from Goku, hell they might even give him a win.

GT did a better job of trying to figure out just where the fuck you go after the main characters have triumphed over the god killer and Super Saiyan 4 is a much more interesting form than Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan horseshit recolours.

I might rewatch GT to decide whether or not it's kino. It's just like soy wars, isn't it? I bet people who like super still shit on GT, just like people who like nuwars shit on the prequels.

I kinda want to see this fight

You must only be familiar with anime Pooh. Manga Pooh is unstoppable in his brutality.

what dust

shiggy