White America is White

yeah whatever faggot the below is worth reiterating:

"Our estimated rates of non-European ancestry in European Americans suggest that more than six million Americans, who self-identify as European, might carry African ancestry. Likewise, as many as five million Americans who self-identify as European might have at least 1% Native American ancestry."

and

"For inclusion into our European American cohort, individuals had to select “Not Hispanic” and “White,” but not any other identity. "
sauce:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289685/

And there are about 197,000,000 american non-hispanic whites. So, 6/197 is about 3% of white Americans who have any detectable African ancestry (and most of them have a very small percent because even very light skinned people with at all noticeable African descent in the US mostly identify as black).

Add in the 1% detectable native ancestry (assuming no overlap between the above groups, which is assuming a lot) and this all means that 96% of white Americans are completely white genetically.

96% of 197 million is 189 million, or far and away the largest white population of any country in the entire world. There are only about 116 million 'whites' in Russia, and about 70 million in Germany. The US has about 50 million Germans alone.

The point being that the US became the most powerful, wealthy and technologically advanced nation on earth because we are the largest white nation on earth. No point in D&C'ing euro and american whites on this board.

Sage tbh

this

I will add, though, that there is a massive disparity of the whiteness of areas depending on population density. Rural areas are almost exclusively white, suburban are generally mostly or overwhelmingly white, and cities are filled to the brim with muds (plus the whites there are mostly degenerate cucks and queers).

My hope is for an economic collapse scenario where the urban populations all starve or freeze to death while the whites in rural/suburban areas take care of and protect each other.

Pro-tip guys: it's a meme from ½chan's /int/. It's simply anti-American in reaction to all the burgers poking fun at the Europeans over the migrant crisis. I saw it grow and spread there before it properly reached Holla Forums - check the archives if you don't believe me. You're giving Soros and the glow-in-the-darks too much credit.

Pic related is another appropriated /int/ meme. It isn't Pepe.

I actually don't think the Amerimutt meme is too bad. It may increase American's awareness to their brown population. If there's one thing Americans despise, it's being insulted by Europeans.

I wouldn't call it d&c if the inter-white insults were about how much nonwhites exist in said country, since the insults are ultimately derived from nonwhite populations. It's d&c if its purely an attack on other whites (best example would be prusso-polish shitflinging)

A meme's origin doesn't really matter: what matters is how it is used (that is to say, turned around)

Memes are different from immigrants, because their very DNA can be edited (memes are metaphysical counterparts of genes)

It's going to be used to shut the "notwhite" spammers on cuckpol, and it will also make burgers mad and get them to worry more which is good in the long run.

Doesn't really matter if we're native or 100% european, we're euromongrels and we have no real distinct identity or culture. We may have at one point but between everyone being so mixed and all of our culture becoming jewish fabricated nonsense we're really fucked. Some subcultures like southern culture exist but they're slowly fading out.

I wish 8ch's /int/ was better. There's always great bantz but fuck cuckchan.

We speak English and love guns, freedom, cheeseburgers and big tits. Plus our flag has outer space on it. The fuck more do you need than that, faggot?

The amount of shills on cuck/pol/ is insane. Its difficult to redpill when there are so many bluepills being thrown around. Then again most normalfags go on that Holla Forums, so it's important to keep it as non-kosher as possible.

I don't know, being civilized? What you described is no different from Liberia or any other African country that speaks English.

See what you did OP?

Loss of racial identity to a specific European country/race is not the problem you retarded faggot shill, it's the mestizo and negro intermixture. THATS THE MOST MAJOR POINT OF THAT MEME. That's the biggest difference that meme has with other "amerimutt" memes that they only make fun of the lack of specificity in european background.

Thats not culture, our country had many great people who led to many great achievements but our culture overall is still hedonistic and degenerate, and we as a country politically and culturally have caused the most harm as we're simply a tool of the jews.

The meme itself is due to americans having a high and mighty attitude when we've been demographically fucked for much longer than europe, but the meme points out a good fact that we have no basis to talk down to anyone.

culture is a reference to quirky retarded customs from time when people were clueless about the world. What's your obsession with it? Naked hunter-gatheres dancing around a fire chanting to the rain god is "culture".

…and then those tribes grew into civilizations and maintained a lot of cultural aspects given their location. American "culture" for the last 100 years has been jewish produced music, TV, movies, and shitty food along with muh freedums and decadent lifestyles. Other societies have become just as degenerate in recent years because this shit diffuses from us. This isn't our fault but we're subverted at the core and the reset button needs to be pushed.

No, that's stupid.

It's not that America doesn't have a culture, it's that it's largely limited to regional identifies and local traditions because we're a colony that's only a few centuries old.

Local and regional culture has been on a distinctly sharp decline since the industrial revolution kicked in full force and due to urbanization most local cultures have begun to decline because of internal globalization. Thats not to say no subculture exists period but a lot of the little diverse ones we always had have been fading out besides the most notable ones like southern culture, Texan culture, Mormon Culture, the Amish, and some others.

Reassuring, and even surprising because you have numbers leaving out the mongrels. I always wondered about them and they're luckily very low despite the misceganation propaganda.

I think it still matters but I agree what's more important is how its used. On one hand you have Pepe which isn't going away any time soon because of all we've accomplished with him as a meme character and as a deity who takes offerings of tendies and schadenfreude towards cucks - I especially believe he enjoys calling out and humiliating cucks. Perhaps there's a connection between calling out cucks by literally calling them cucks and unintentionally naming Kuk. Similar to how we would say Kek to acknowledge something humorous.

And then on the other hand you have /christian/'s board mascot which came from the homosexual internet comic maker maldraw who drew a crummy character that drawfags beautified, which encouraged him to make that scam about his comic. To this day, /christian/ remains in denial over this and fortunately for them, maldraw doesn't spam his comic over there advertising his patreon. Kinda poetic that their mascot came from a homosexual non-white.

This "colony" is older than the country of Italy, which became a unified state in 1861.

What we know as "Italian" is actually Tuscan. Barely anybody actually spoke Italian when Italy became a state in 1861. People in Venice identified as Venetians and spoke Venetian. The Italian identity and the Italian language is a recent construct. When the modern state of Italy was created, the Tuscan language became the state adopted official language and was referred to as "Italian".

Do you think that Brittany has the same culture as the south of France? Do you think all of Switzerland has the same culture and identity? Do you think Swabians and Bavarians actually have had the same identity prior to German unification? They barely do today.

That's a false equivalency. Yes, "Italian" is a modern thing, but it's not like all the cultures of every region and town in Italy that date back thousands of years have been completely replaced by it. They coexist to a great extent. The USA, on the other hand, was literally created from nothing only a few centuries ago, with an Anglo-Saxon cultural foundation.

American folk culture has largely been replaced by pop culture for the majority of the population. I live in a rural area and all the kids still listen to rap and watch MTV and do all the same shit, there are still cultural remnants of it but it's fading out which is going to make American culture full nigger kike just like Hitler said it was. This isn't a recent thing either.

Easter?

quit being a defeatist cuck. "white american" is enough of an identity.

The good news is that the non-hispanic white population in the US continues to grow! The bad news is that hispanics are growing faster, as are some other groups due to immigration.

The good news is this can be reversed. Hope is not lost. And that's what's so fucked about the amerimutt memes. They want you to believe that America is so diverse you should just give up on everything and be a pozzed faggot for Tryone.

So the fuck what. All identity is regional. The fact is, there is not a geographically larger area on earth that has a more unified culture than the US. Look at European countries, they are all regional. Huge cultural differences between England and Scotland. Between Catalonia and Castille. Between Sicily and Venice. The modern nation is something that unites these cultures.

What we are now witnessing is the next step. Many leaders want us to think the next natural step is one world gov't and globalism, but this is a false god. The real next step is pan-racial identity movements.

There is no difference between white American and white Canadian. We are both white and have basically the same culture. This should be extended to white Europeans and white Russians as well. This is the next step. Just as the nation-state is a unification of regional kingdoms, the next super-states will be unifications of entire racial groups as countries, but in a broader definition than before.

White people around the world will likely unite at some point. And this isn't a new idea. This is the same idea as Pan-Arabism or Pan-Africanism, just applied to white people. It is bound to happen. And the more demographics shift out of our favor, the more likely it is to happen.

You're just a cuck beta, not "civilized"

The core of modern white American culture is in the hippie scene. Many here will probably disagree and call me a degenerate cuck but it's true. Go to any bluegrass concert, jam band concert, or otherwise psychedelic show that is not EDM and the crowd will be 99% white. Go to a bluegrass festival and it is 99% white. This is the core of American white youth culture, perhaps still a fringe and underground culture in some respects, but they are maintaining musical traditions that have existed in this nation for centuries, largely brought from celts and scotch-irish. You could say the same about country music I guess, but that shit is truly degenerate in the modern form

Being white isn't enough, this lack of identity and culture leads us to become tools of the jews as we live and breath this Semitic pop culture.

This is the exact problem, white today have no culture of their own, most if these absolute nigger tier rappers still have mostly whites in their crowds.

You're right, the kikes are behind this lack of identity and culture.

The jew is a cosmopolitan parasite but instead of trying to blend in, they will seek to reduce the host population down to their level.

Those that insist that there is no American culture have fallen for the jewish ploy. They assert that since there is no monolithic culture coast to coast that an identity can't be had by the whites in these lands.

OY VEY! THE GOYIM ARE STEALING OUR MEMES

I'm one that spread it quite a bit from /int/. I kept creating mongrel America threads on halfpol. I collected dumps and made my own OC.

I push this meme on halfchan because Americans talk shit when they're by and far in the worst position. They don't realize they're 56% European and even when they realize it the majority will simply shut down and refuse to accept it. Their census department tells them on the website that 61% non-hispanic white includes the entire middle east/north africa and millions of spics, not to mention ignoring the tens of millions of illegals. Yet they still shut down and scream Ahmed or Germany is done.

Obese cowards that refuse to act. Everything is just a show for Americans.

I'm convinced America is long past toast. The best thing anyone can do is ratchet up tensions and have it all go the way of Brazil so the USA can stop destroying and debasing the entire planet. Most importantly Europe.

it's not even a chan meme. it's from some frogtwitter guys

also, please differentiate between 4chan /int/ and KC /int/. the former makes fuck all content outside of "x european ethnic group isn't WHITE", the latter is responsible for smug pepe and wojak

tbh, it's easy to tell whether a poster is a shitskin hiding under a western flag on /int/, BUT in essence, I agree with ya

I only made ones with stars of david in them. I suggested everyone else in the oc threads do the same. I believe it's an extremely effective meme, especially on newfriends. It's not going to bother anyone that has been around for awhile and knows the scope of the issues we all face.

Cape Verdians/Azorians in Eastern Massachusetts probaly inflate that number and they really are pretty based. They identify as Portuguese and white…but one glance at them and you know they are Mulattos. To be fair, most of them are white presenting. They will have the Eastern Mass white accent and dress like a working class white guy. They are also friendly and non-hostile to whites. They have a cultural expectation to work hard and take of themselves and thier family or they are considered faggots and useless by thier fellow Cape Verdians/Azorians.

*easten Mass and Rhode Religion of Cuck™d. Shit ton of them in Rhode Island.

Maldraw stole christ-chan iirc, he didn't come up with her.

really?

meh, the math is fun, I like statistics.

Asian Natives/Mongoloid invaders

Pretty pure. You need to subtract the number of jews though.