Major War Games Underway

TIME TO GET COMFY, BOYS

I live close to the Avon Park Air Force Base in central Florida. It's the largest (and possibly only) live-fire base east of the Mississippi. I have lived here for twenty years and I have never witnessed maneuvers this extensive. I had two Ospreys fly over my house, no more than 500 feet overhead, one of them completely dark, lights out. Just minutes ago 5 more helicopters flew in formation further away. It's pretty obvious that they're running night time war games. I'm not sure if they're drilling for the Norks or for The Purge, but the air force is definitely up to something. Anything similar going on near other bases?

I should also say it's been going on for about an hour and a half so far. I can still hear the engines rumbling miles away. Every now and then they or other aircraft come back around.

Can't find anything on the activity, user. Take some pics/video

loose lips sink ships faggot

Will do, brother. I'm listening for them in case they come back around.

How's Polio, Mister Roosevelt?

/po/, protector of zog secrets

Air force brat here. These things happen from time to tine to make sure the airmen are constantly ready. If something were happening we would know.

Lol user he was only joking. This is a LARP thread. winks

How about some video, asswipe?

Something is going on, word along the grape vine is that some military base is currently going spaghetti. I can't confirm or denie any details though.

Eastern Texas user here…
Tons of Military Helicopters have been flying around here too lately. Sometimes they are transport helicopters, but sometimes they are armed to the teeth with missiles and shit.

Go back to reddit, Q-LARPer.

Nothings going on in CA bish.
I'll report after sundown.

I don't know, Trump's been touring Asia and hyping up the NK situation.

Could be he has found a peaceful solution.

Reminder, NK is one of the last countries not ruled by the Rothschild family.

Bin Laden paid his WTC money to the Chinese in exchange for cloning technology explains pretry much your average asian and the explosion of Chinese bobulation. The original Bin Laden is dead in the sea, wink but he has ten thousand clones walking the planet. The choppers must take them out, one by one.

They did a lot of that shit last year in Western Washington. Apaches, Chinooks, and Blackhawks, just loitering for prolonged periods of time. If I notice an uptick in activity, some is most definitely going on.

Are all the helicopters named after indiginiggers?

Yeah. That's pretty typical for our nigger military. Pray for them to crash in training.

Unfortunately yes. I'd like to see the practice come to an end.

That's practice for civil war. 892 indictments in like 1/3 of US fed courts

Can confirm. Have seen from Dallas to Houston while visiting TX in the last month,

Kiowa pilots tend to act like them, fucking insane those pilots were.

No but the flyovers caused enough commotion that the local authorities were receiving hundreds of 911 calls police help, the USAF is in the sky. The local sheriff's department says more is coming Wednesday night. If they fly as close as they did last night I'll try and get some footage.

An enemy that fights with valor and loses is worthy of remembrance.

now if we could just gas the rest of them - then we could miss them properly

Guy who actually flew on Ospreys in the Marines here

Training at night is completely fucking normal, flying with lights out is SOP during night missions.

So fucking what? I’ve shared airspace with 12 Ospreys at once and it didnt turn into a military coup

go to bed neets

proofs: original photo i took on deployment

March ARB is running some higher than average intensity on their touch-n-go's with C17s…. nothing else to report

That's literally what I put in my comment, faggot. All I have is hearsay evidence about fleets of copters flying around at a base in Illinois yesterday night. Please go shove your false eqvilant up your ass.

is this related to the fbi nigger claiming ospreys 'raided' langley?
was it just exercises?

>C2F3FE13-ED1C-418D-A296-B4FE006D8F3D.jpeg
(((You)))

You guys seriously need to spend more time in /k/ and less time sperging out about normal military activity.

Ive been seeing Military grade choppers here in CT, flying 2 or more at a time, drones at 2am (I work overnight) and massive amounts of propaganda in the local MSM, along with a lot of ChemTrails sprayed around 5am, the next day it rains. ALways.. anyways The North Cali fires were set Intentionally… with lasers. Q had us distracted from it. It's murder and treason tho, whoever is killing us on our own soil thru weather and other methods

it's the rouge elements

Probably in or around the navy base near Kitsap, unless you were talking about Washington DC instead of Washington state.

in b4 skyking thread

Im in San Diego where there's like ten military bases and an abnormally loud jet flew over me at lunch but aircraft always fly around here so probably nothing special.

But its ruled by China so ifso facto.

American Indianiggers*
FTFY

The Solutreans were the real indigenous people of the Americas

Our sleepy little town in E. Washington had a couple blackhawks circle overhead the other day.

LARPJEW! Missed ya buddy!

Right, cum brownie connoisseur, because Holla Forums is retarded about everything military and weapon related because o-oy vey Holla Forums isn't lolbergturdian a-and defends the disarming of exclusively der juden in the reich, right? Fuck off. Go fill /k/ with roleplaying threads while demanding everything else be thrown off to a single question general so the board dies. It's below Holla Forums because of what you and the ausfagian moderator of /k/ have done for fuck's sake.

Some other user from another thread mentioning this said something about the division he's in training for a "4+1" scenario. The four being norks, ukraine, syria, and something else I forgot but in the usual suspects and the one being internal/non-state actors. They've cut suicide/rape prevention classes completely and replaced them with war readiness classes too. Good to see as soon as war comes around they drop all the extraneous bullshit immediately.

Nothing quite like war for getting shit done properly.

Reported. Where’s the martial law, shlomo?

Mhmm.

So you completely missed the fucking point. Got it.
So… the exact same thing is a false equivalency. Sure.

Waiting for a new crop of sage? kek

Reported.

Reported. Where’s the martial law, shlomo?

theyre drilling to kill combatants who dont comply when the grid goes down.

also, its fucking nothing. you are teen posting about a training exercise?
literally means nothing.
-50 points for no OPSEC
-another 50 for being a sensationalist cum loving queen

Quite a bit of air traffic near JB Lewis-McCord in WA. I'm not close enough to hear drills, but there has been an increase in air traffic coming and going at the base.

*CIA

USAF and Army have a base in Lakewood/Tacoma, WA

I hear cuckchan has this new totally not Holla Forums board called /bant/, you should post your 'muh q is a larp' shilling over there, glow in the dark spooknigger