The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

"The transparency organization asked the president’s son for his cooperation—in sharing its work, in contesting the results of the election, and in arranging for Julian Assange to be Australia’s ambassador to the United States."

“Hey Don. We have an unusual idea,” Wikileaks wrote on October 21, 2016. “Leak us one or more of your father’s tax returns.” Wikileaks then laid out three reasons why this would benefit both the Trumps and Wikileaks. One, The New York Times had already published a fragment of Trump’s tax returns on October 1; two, the rest could come out any time “through the most biased source (e.g. NYT/MSNBC).”

It is the third reason, though, Wikileaks wrote, that “is the real kicker.” “If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality,” Wikileaks explained. “That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won’t be perceived as coming from a ‘pro-Trump’ ‘pro-Russia’ source.” It then provided an email address and link where the Trump campaign could send the tax returns, and adds, “The same for any other negative stuff (documents, recordings) that you think has a decent chance of coming out. Let us put it out.”

The Atlantic:
archive.is/DyhzW

Keep in mind that Wikileaks, in an AMA about 1 year ago, blatantly misled and even lied about colluding with the Trump campaign.

Leddit: archive.is/WANPP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/930208169946681344
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Ioffe
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149290234#p149298634
wlsearch.tk/
archive.is/fa9ND
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
archive.fo/NREHz
archive.is/T82GY
archive.is/phH8r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to a source familiar with the congressional investigations into Russian interference with the 2016 campaign, who requested anonymity because the investigation is ongoing, on the same day that Trump Jr. received the first message from Wikileaks, ""he emailed other senior officials"" with the Trump campaign, including ""Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Brad Parscale, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner"", telling them Wikileaks had made contact. Kushner then forwarded the email to campaign communications staffer ""Hope Hicks"". At no point during the 10-month correspondence does Trump, Jr. rebuff Wikileaks, which had published stolen documents and was already observed to be releasing information that benefited Russian interests.

Cool story.

And as predicted…
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/930208169946681344

According to whom? And obtained from whom?

So, nobody?

There is no proof in the entire article that the 'obtained' tweets are legitimate in any way, shape or form.

(((Every time.)))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Ioffe

Yeah this is grade A bullshit. They have a perfect track record of accuracy and they have a history of publishing against the Bush administration and the Obama administration as far as impartiality goes.

Anybody who thinks poorly of WikiLeaks impartiality or efficacy is corrupt or incompetent.

The Atlantic is edited by the notorious zionist Jew Jeffrey Goldberg.

I can't wait until they publish that Hope Hicks sourced 8/pol/ for campaign strategies.

A local (((ABC))) station just broadcasted this story on local television.

I would fuck a child into her via consensual sex in the missionary position so hard as to achieve mutual orgasm.
That said, women shouldn't be in politics.

She's a nice piece of ass, either fucking Trump of he wishes she was. The day after the Jews picked up all those photos of her in that tuxedo thing, the next day she was phoned looking like a slag with no makeup. You can tell one of the court jews gave her a dressing down about showing up his wife. She looks exactly like his wife but 1/2 the age. Also must come from a big shekels family, born in Greenwich CT.

This is too stupid for them to make up. Are they intentionally destroying their own credibility?

She's not really in politics though. She started off at Trump tower (a friend of Ivanka's) and worked her way up coordinating messaging. She doesn't develop policies. She's forever /ourgirl/ for causing the jews to kvetch by naming other tragedies on "international holocaust day".

Yeah I thought the same thing, did she travel with Trump to Vietnam while Melania stayed in Beijing? This was from the campaign, that's a look of pure adoration. I also read that she ditched her boyfriend due to the campaign.

When Julia Ioffe and I worked at The New Republic together she cornered me in the break room, grabbed my crotch and said “Let me get some of that big uncircumcised cock you filthy goyim.” True story.

No surprise.

She was the one who forgot to mention the jews in the White House statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

annnd that's why we're reading about it now.
you dun goofed, Witcher

You've got a strong case, user. I can be your Gloria Allred

I've been combing the normieverse to see any non-sarcastic discussion of assange's tweet, and I haven't been able to find anything. Pretty strange considering that this is like a perfect and undeniable example of how the MSM lies to push a narrative. The Atlantic's omission there totally changes the meaning from "we want to avoid the false image pushed by clintons campaign" to "help us push a false image".

So far none of the information in this story is damaging for Trump/Wikileaks, yet the left is still going berserk with this like they've finally GOT DRUMPF!!!! If anything this stuff only makes wikileaks look good/MSM look bad…

Why would Wikileaks ask Trump for info to leak, if they were a front for Russia, who according to the MSM/IC already had incriminating info on both candidates but chose to only leak one side?

This doesn't really sound like Assange at all to me.

i cant tell, just because the writing was so obviously on the wall with clinton most likely becoming president at the time. it would have been a literal death sentence for him. i can imagine him getting desperate. he knew she'd do anything to cheat herself in, and since he saw he'd be dead if that happened, rationalized doing the same.

but yeah sounds a bit shady and lacking of principles, and with an autist like him seems weird.

might be somebody else doing this on wikileaks and his assange acct is defending it

Don't forget about the mysterious figure that was caught scaling the wall of the Ecuadorian embassy in London during the election. Hillary is also on record unironically asking if it were possible to drone strike Julian Assange while she was Secretary of State.

Assange isn't in charge of the Wikileaks twitter, this is a known fact. But now I'm curious who the hell is running it, because they seem like fucking retards and if it weren't so illogical I'd say they were trying to entrap Don Jr like the other group did with the "Russian lawyer" meeting.

when did his internet get cut at the embassy?

also weird to come across as vaguely trying to conspire with agents of a presidential candidate a few weeks before election day, on twitter, knowing you are wikileaks and nsa has a backdoor to twitter.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149290234#p149298634

Are you kidding me?

Thank you user. Looking forward to the press conference. I’d like to add that I contracted Tay-Sachs disease some how during the encounter. Should be heavy damages.

the link in the wikileaks DM is interesting
wlsearch.tk/
archive.is/fa9ND
Wayback machine of the page Oct 2016

Very nice. Hopefully any lefties that have any instinct to dig will wind up on that page

They were begging people to send leaks regarding Trump and nobody had any goods. I don't see how that statement is not true, people were asking WL "where is all the DRUMPF stuff?!" Back when pizza related maps were discussed with the family that crashed the housing market and Seth Rich shot in the back in the DC and no-one from the DNC muttered a word

What are they conspiring? Asking the son to send in tax returns since that was a hot topic item? What a vast-left wing conspiracy

HAHAHA I was the one who found/doxed that faggot by tracking down his email server that was missing the whois. After dumping on Holla Forums I messaged wikileaks before they ask DT Jr. about it. Fucking awesome.

Lol nice

Extracted by Academi for his own safety.

Fucking good for them. What kind of a fucking idiot thought Assange was neutral in that election? Hillary was known to have mused about killing him over the State Department cables leak, for fuck's sake! He'd have to be insane not to have done everything in his power to fuck her over good and deep.

Now, we're supposed to wtf-I-hate-Drumpf because some Jew made a shit OP? Die.

So. . . she's single, is what you're saying?

He can't keep getting away with it!

Uh oh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
archive.fo/NREHz

Okay.

Meanwhile, the press has private email lists in which they DO collude on what to publish and what to censor in articles and in their comment sections.

MUST BE THE WORK OF RUSSIAN HACKER SHAMUIL HAIDOV
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Just a reminder: GNAA was anti-gamergate and the fact that they tag wikileaks in order to attack someone from buzzcuckfeed makes me think it's a false flag operation in order to defame wikileaks as a means to make the general public distrust them.

Watch in a few hours, you'll start to see the exact narrative form.

just adding on to this some more:

archive.is/T82GY

Now why would the anti-gamergaters GNAA try to go after bernstein? Unless ofcourse, it's a fucking false flag where they're trying to make bernstein into a victim and wikileaks the bullies.

Typical jewish projection tactics.

hard to believe that even buzzfeed can't figure out no one cares about anything this guy has to say

The efficiency of the US Government.

LIKE CLOCKWORK:

archive.is/phH8r

I will never doubt the power of autistic shitposting. Good job user.

>archive.is/phH8r

That female isn't a jap right?
but it's in a japanese setting though.

A Welsh sheepfucker is what she is.

Female King Arthur.

good candidate for Makeapp tbh.

CHEN HONKS AGAIN

Bunch of lies that is. fuckin kikes.

The goons fear the gay niggers.

My fucking sides

who the fuck cares?
>(((The Atlantic)))

Hope Hicks born in, you guessed it, '88.