ANTIFA Operative Christopher Langer arrested - Bombs found in home

Looks like they've caught an ANTIFA faggot, Christopher Langer, with a shitload of bomb making gear.

Apparently this little fuck was saving his piss to create urea nitrate

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea_nitrate

which dune coons love to use in IEDs and the like.

More info here:
archive.fo/ws499

This doesn't look like it's getting/will get national coverage.

Other urls found in this thread:

labpedia.net/test/389
archive.fo/zseQK
archive.fo/kyfCG
facebook.com/christopher.langer.165
archive.is/C2QF3
youtu.be/soMFAIR3xWs
stevespages.com/page7c.htm
murdercube.com/files/
jihadwatch.org/2017/10/us-antifa-and-other-leftist-groups-met-in-germany-with-al-qaeda-and-isis-to-plot-trumps-destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/r9k/ is fucked.

Probably why they don't bother labeling these fags as a terrorist org. Instead just add them to the ever increase private jail sector.

of course the neet commies would be bombing us with their piss bottles

Is it illegal to make bombs?

Kek. He lived with his parents.

Funny enough, They only have him on 5k bail.

Strange that the feds aren't crawling all over this, but that'll be an eventuality I suppose.

Yes, very.

Probably too busy fighting fascism with more fascism to be otherwise gainfully employed.

Purple liquids and probably the lemon juice are safe to assume to be clear, but how many of the rest in the picture are piss? How fucked up does your system have to be for your piss to look orange?

What the fuck. Seriously? I can't just make them to fuck around with?

Not at all. Being even slightly dehydrated causes yellow -> dark yellow -> bright orange -> dark orange piss.

Also IIRC urine kind of "ferments" and gets darker the longer it's kept.

Not without a license.

What the fuck man. How is that real? How can I experiment and invent shit then?

How bad does it have to get? Even back when I could still afford it drank a lot of alcohol and had soda and shit, it never got worse than yellow. I thought it being yellow was bad enough, it gets worse?

Jesus christ, before I read the thread I thought he was storing various bomb making chemicals in just water bottles.
To which i thought,
"Hey thats a good idea, I never would have thought of that"

But then I found out how vastly I over estimated antifa and realized theyre just piss bottles.

Than yellow? Yes.
You'll start to know something is up if your actual urine leaving your dick is dark orange. You'll be weak, disoriented, probably have a migraine, be dizzy as fuck etc. You'd also kill for a drink of water. After a night of heavy drinking when you wake up in the morning take a look at your piss. It might be more yellow than usual. Alcohol is a diuretic diuretics cause more piss, not the shits and can dehydrate you.

I think the point is that you don't experiment with it because it's illegal.

Pre 9-11, it was a slap on the wrist. Post 9-11 they'll kick your door down, arrest you, probably do a "controlled burn" of your house to make sure there are no bombs that (((they))) missed.

Here's some facts about urine storage
>labpedia.net/test/389

So yes, it gets significantly darker as it's stored because of oxidation.

Boil down/evaporate piss, then take the resulting thick liquid and chill it down, slowly add nitric acid while keeping it cold, filter out the precipitate. That'll give you low grade Urea nitrate, which is an explosive.

If you bother to do a proper urea extraction from the piss, you'll get better resulting Urea Nitrate.

It's not hard to do, the dunecoons over in their 3rd world shitholes have no problem doing this successfully.

(checked)
Antifa LARPing as ISIS irl. Roadside piss bomb.

Glad to see this Antifa faggot locked up, but you fedniggers can take my piss jugs over my cold dead bladder

Not to ruin your black panther party, but where's the antifa connection?

Who the fuck else would this cunt be associated? He sure as hell ain't right wing.

I don't party with nignogs

archive.fo/zseQK
archive.fo/kyfCG

Namely the RAWstory exerpt

Faggot was probably a /l3ftypol/ user…

I'm gonna suck it out manually. Problem bro?

Having a leejun mask doesn't make him antifa.

Only if you don't pay your 200 dollar tax stamp and have an approved storage for them.

holy shit this is brainlet tier terrorism. guaranteed this guy would have killed himself or burned his house down before he got any plan off the ground.

Now provide sources, or fuck off you short sighted faggot

Thanks, bud. Not the best of sources, but it's at least something to spread to continue the sullying of antifa

This is Cody's fault from Cody's lab. SHUT IT DOWN

Found his kikebook. Possible lolberg.

facebook.com/christopher.langer.165

I'd be curious to see his facebook to verify he was an occupyfag.

Checked

Also here's more photos the cops posted. It's nice the FagBI hasn't gotten in on this action yet, so there's actually some real evidence coming out.

Theres a guy on youtube who shows how to make nitroglycerine, I dont think he has a license. Someones lab? Samslab? something like that. It has like 1.2 million views.

trips of truth, usurp his forehead.

I see. Interesting books he has there

Those military manuals are perfectly legal Im pretty sure, right?

archive.is/C2QF3
archive it next time

I guess he didn't download the field manual on opsec.

lol

Cody's Lab. It's not hard, it's just dangerous AF.

Checked
KEK is with us.

Same gas mask pictured in cuckbook profile as on the police twitter.

see

Manuals are legal. Though, it's 2017, (((they))) can make anything illegal that they want under the guise of terrorism.

Clearly not. Quite the opposite actually.

Prank bombs are very easy to make, but they are harmelss for the most part.

youtu.be/soMFAIR3xWs

"
Langer was intoxicated and told police that he threw the grenade outside, where they found the metal device, officials said. Police evacuated the home where they discovered the bomb-making materials. In the backyard, they found a SpongeBob SquarePants lunchbox being used as a booby trap.
"
Spongebomb Drunkpants

"Chitwood said Langer was an anti-government heroin addict who wanted to "get even" by harming first responders. He said authorities were recently called to his home to revive him after he overdosed on heroin. "
I know a few people who are violently leftwing and depressing alcoholics. I think people turn to antifa to have a validating reason for their anger and someone to blame for their lack of success in life. "It must be the big banks, it has nothing to do with my pleasure seeking self destructive behavior and failure to save money to make a downpayment on a house."

Ive seen antifas and leftists etc use similar lines against us. It probably actually applies to leftists, but we have a real purpose to exist. Projection I guess.

Who lives in a basement under his parents?
SPONGBOMB DRUNKPANTS!
Despondent and Callow and saver of Pee!SPONGBOMB DRUNKPANTS!
If political nonsense be something you wish
SPONGBOMB DRUNKPANTS!
Then go straight to jail and get fucked like a fish!
SPONGBOMB DRUNKPANTS!
Ready?
SPONGBOMB DRUNKPANTS!
SPONGBOMB DRUNKPANTS!
SPONGBOMB DRUNKPANTS!

Gotta hand it to the antifaggot, he was determined to look and read these manuals.

Everyone should be reading manuals, maybe not those same ones he did… but there is a racewar coming. People like him will probably be the ones to "start" it. Its really already begun on a small scale, the media does its best to cover it up but we see it with those gangs of nogs going around beating white girls etc.

That sad, droopy fish mouth gonna be put to good use soon.

for
fug

In that case he's a newb tier faggot. More likely he was so addict to looking at traps on halfchan that he would rather just piss in his gatorade container then get up.

There were faggots like this in high school who made pipe bombs. It's edgelord faggotry. But now he'll do life in prison hahaha. More than 4oz of an explosive is considered a wmd hahaha

Checked. Fucker looks like a dyke. See how there's only a gay worthless degree from a community college and nothing about chemistry or any science? He was a larpy poof. 100% he got busted talking to fbi antifa about how he could make shit for them. Blah, blah big plans. Nothing more than a firecracker. Hahaha in the second picture there's a literal firecracker in the box, fuck me are these some pathetic cunts. We meme'd caricatures of cunts into existence.

no prob, both me. enjoyed your post.

Only if you're severely dehydrated or have serious kidney issues.

The dark orange color is probably because he was boiling it to concentrate it, which is what you're supposed to do in order to make urea nitrate.

My question is, why urea nitrate? It's a step above black powder in terms of explosive power, but he could do more damage by buying Tannerite or smokeless gun powder, much less using a real explosive like ANFO or similar, which are very easily made at home.

The only reasons to use urea nitrate are if you absolutely need an untraceable explosive or if you're incredibly desperate and strapped for resources/funds. I refuse to believe this guy was so poor he couldn't buy $100 worth of Tannerite or gun powder and instantly have ten times the explosive power of his piss bombs.

Nitric acid is the big deal there. Not to defend the antifa faggot, but having nitric acid without piss could be construed as having bomb making components, having piss bottles without nitric acid is just being a typical lefty.

Buying nitric acid in bulk is bound to put you on a list. Same goes for ammonium nitrate. Buying ammonium nitrate and kerosene/diesel/fuel oil/etc will get your door kicked in.

So it's probably just less suspicious to have nitric acid and save your piss.

Also, Urea Nitrate is easier to set off compared to ANFO which requires a blasting cap. Blasting caps are actually fairly hard to get without being licensed, and being licensed is hard to get without working for a mine or something.

He did have nitric acid, and it's not terribly hard to get your hands on some.

I guess they're planning for Weather Underground II electric boogaloo

And Langer reminds me of DNC operative Jared Loughner.

yeah that is a very easy process, but it's damn dangerous. I remember describing the process in jr high during an oral exam, it almost got me in deep shit. You learn it later at college though. I have never made it though. We made fertilizer bombs but not that shit

Wew lad

This.

I want every antifa arrested, shamed, then executed as much as the next guy,

But I also want real news

I'm a little skeptical only because two of my cousins were arrested for "bomb making materials" because some faggot saw them drawing swastikas in their notebook, reported it to the principle, who then had the police search their house where they found some mason jars full of nails and shit they kept in the garage.

Long story, but here's hoping it's true

What a fucking nigger, taking revenge should be saved for some kike who jews you out of your lifes work, or an ex wife who screws you in court, before going on a tal/mud killing spree.

But people who saved you because they didnt know you were trying to (and failing miserably) to kill yourself….

You could go to a library or your local surplus store if you want a hard copy otherwise the online requisition office is ready.

I use nitric acid in jewelry making and for gold recovery. It isn't that big of a deal.

hu-210 is a lab made cannabis, about 100x moar powerful than natural cannabis

I'd guess the theory is he could hide it. Someone buying tannerite and shit is noticeable. Pissing in containers isn't. What did this retard do to get himself caught?
What a fucking retard.

sauce he was ANTIFA pl0x

Excessive vitamin E will turn your piss amber.

Stop typing like a nigger. The amount of raid and slide threads made since this one is certainly telling.

Ah, you must be an oldfag that's been on the Chans for a whole six months.

Tell ya what shlomo, i'll stop typing like a nigger when you stop acting like a jew-nigger.

(You)

These faggots are so stereotypical that any fucking meme we make of them will result in us finding one doing exactly what that meme says.
What do we meme next for them is the answer.
Anons?

schlomo vs schlomo

I guess you can say he's "Double O Pissin"?
…I'll let myself out.

know where a concerned user can find some of these manuals?

Seconded.

Here: murdercube.com/files/

I don't understand, a guy collects several clocks and this is illegal somehow?

Its also used for all sorts of science experiments. I saw some English accented old guy remove all the writing and ink off a plastic currency bill with I believe it was fuming nitric acid.
Mostly wondered about the manuals because Im pretty sure you can get similar, if not those same ones on Amajew for example. Seems like they would have to be legal, in that case.

It says how to make fuel oil-fertilizer bombs in I would assume enough detail to reproduce one, in the Turner Diaries. McVeigh is said to have used the same type, but according to Pierce in a book about him, McVeigh had uhh.. I think its called nitromethane. Anyways, race car fuel. So it was a much more complicated bomb.
In the book fight club, it also tells you how to make several different types of explosive. This stuff is just everywhere, its not really hidden knowledge. I imagine if one wanted, they could google "how to make tatp" or "how to make acetone peroxide" etc. There was a webm of the latter like a couple months ago. Just randomly being a Holla Forumsack, Ive come across several different types of bomb making instructions without even looking. Were all on a list anyways, opposing white genocide is bad for your health.

WE MUST BAN WEAPONS GRADE PISS BOTTLES

I should say though, one thing I found interesting and that could actually save the life of a Holla Forumsack dumb enough to try to actually do that stuff themselves - was on the video on codyslab. I watched a bunch of them, so Im not sure if it was the same video, but:
The explosives are sensitive to weigh, nitroglycerine in his case and for example acetone peroxide too I think it was. They are stable when freshly created, and in small amounts… but after time, and in larger amounts.. and also, if theres any impurities, they can become extremely unstable and explode spontaneously. He said its like when youre driving in a truck with a bunch of jugs and hit a bump. He demonstrated with a magnet tool that showed a bunch of magnets in a frame, and when they are jerked with downward force, they scrunch up together near the bottom of the frame. The magnets represent the molecules or atoms or whatever, and when they are scrunched up thats pressure. The larger the jug, the higher the pressure at the very bottom of the container. Now mix this with a cracked glass (I didnt write this down, I just have an autist memory) and it will cause friction, which causes heat, which makes it explode. So any imperfection in the thing holding it can also make it explode.
He explains he feels safe around it in small amounts, but if he had a jug of it he wouldnt want anything to do with it. He said he would put something like diotamaceus (spelling) earth or something (I think sawdust is another) in order to break it up into individual globules of the stuff, separated physically from eachother. Thats also called dynomite or tnt or something. In conclusion, dont blow yourself up by trying to make explosives.

I think he'll get a slap on the wrist and close watch from now on.
He's clearly a massive lost fool.

They finally took his piss bottles.

What if the ingredients are commonly around the household?
I don't want to be locked up for keeping my pool clean.

Is it only when they specifically start the process of manufacturing?

If they aren't then they better arrest a fuck tonne of hobbyists.

Well, if one wanted to avoid being arrested for creating Acetone Peroxide, they obviously wouldnt want sulfuric acid and acetone around, I think its hydrogen peroxide too, I forget. So yea, dont buy all 3 of those. And ice.

Yep, he ain't like 99% of the fucking leftie faggots.

I think he should get props for learning something. Gold star or something.

In my country they'll raid your house if you purchase too much plumbing equipment and chemicals of certain types.
Not for bombs, for meth production.

I'd be a bit worried about this if you're a plumber with a pool. I hope intelligence services aren't this retarded though.

I think the justice system might just interpret this a stupid fool being a fool.

To hide what he's doing from his parents.
Gotta earn those good boy points for tendies.

You can also make guns from plumbing equipment, but I dont see them going after everyone who buys a couple lengths of pipe that fit into eachother with a pipe cap and a screw and maybe a couple other things.

Thank god the left doesn't work.

I almost shat the bed. I work with a guy named Christopher Langer but that mugshot definitely isn't him.

Even if they bought equipment and chemicals, unless there's the possibility of drug manufacturing I'd just consider it a frustrated idiot making a mistake.

They should keep these things more quiet if it's so minor.

www.nicetryFBI.com/readafuckingchemistrybookitwoulddothesamething

Isnt that just colored diesel or something like all the farmers use? Plenty of people have a giant oil container attached to their home, which is filled with furnace oil for the winter. Thats not hard to come by, and if youre a farmer (Like commander B lol) you could easily have an excuse to buy large amounts of ammonium nitrate. I think he bought them and they came in pellets to avoid being used as explosives. He simply ground them up.

Yes, they would be better off not broadcasting these events at all, but then people like us find out and spread it.. and it looks really bad on them. They have a habbit of covering sensitive subjects but simply hiding them from mass view, so less than 1% ever even see them. Look at the muslim who enslaved over 20 underage girls in montreal into forced prostitution among other things, I bet no one else in this thread knows his name except me.

They literally dragged the contents out into the street. That's piss weak effort of keeping it small.

I don't want idiot's losing their future due to their stupidity as fools.
Hell, how long before that shifts to "dragging out anons for their terrorist banter".

And that's not a minor thing, that needs to be promoted in the media so people learn to stop their kids falling into the jaws of the devil. Or you end up with daughters like that child in Taxi Driver.

It's hell suspicious that that was given a media blackout.

Im sure they have plenty of evidence that he was in fact using those piss jugs and bomb making ingredients to in fact, make bombs intended to kill (probably right wing white) people.
If you notice in pic #4 in

The little pill bottle in the top left marked 2 is called HU-210. I had to look it up, its synthetic cannabinoids, its pot in synthetic and reduced form, the stuff that makes you get high. They didnt mark it unknown, like everything else.. except that aluminum nitrate monohydrate which I have no idea what that is. Chances are, he bought both of them from a honeypot and got v& for those 2 alone.

There was a tiny article on the internet by CBC and I think that was probably it. The Rebel picked it up, which is why we heard about it. I bet like 100-500 people saw the online article, if that.

That second one might be used in mercury fulminate I think its called. Saw an SAS documentary and this guy had the stuff, Id guess he was building a bomb and they nailed him when he was putting together the primary charge (most bombs have a big mass of stable explosives and then a second explosive that ignites it)

That's not the problem.
The problem is that he's clearly an idiot.

I had not even heard of this happening, period. Live in Ontario and not even a peep from anyone. Has ANYONE covered this shit?

We're back in late 70's degeneracy aren't we?
We've gone full fucking circle thanks to this MSM issue.

Surely it's time the government intervened… but we all know why they don't..

Google the name in pic related, Rebel covered it in an anti-trudeau tone because shekels are involved in getting rid of Trudeau, pretty much.

Astonishingly dumb. Sounds like something a 13 year old would do.

O-oh…

Heres a fun fact, decomposing urine creates a byproduct that is the lab ingredient that they give to rats and mice in order to artificially give them diabetes when they would otherwise be healthy. I dont know if it blows into the air, or ends up on the bottom, but I wouldnt want to chance it myself.

This Antifag looks to be a hardcore mall operator

It begins.

They've got some especially volatile materials lying around.

8/10

You should spoiler that shit or something.

What an utter stereotype, almost seems like a false flag. Although it could make sense if the rumored links between antifa and middle eastern terrorist groups are true

jihadwatch.org/2017/10/us-antifa-and-other-leftist-groups-met-in-germany-with-al-qaeda-and-isis-to-plot-trumps-destruction

this is what happens when you recruit low quality labor subject to "decadence of the west" (literal fucking neet in every way lol) to carry out your terrorist activity

That crazy dude was knighted for his services. His periodic table videos are excellent.

>ANTIFA ARE THE REAL FASCISTS
Get the fuck out, newfag scum.

Checked. Satan confirms lefty fags are useless.

You actually don't want it ground into a powder, what you're going for is roughly medium grained sand so the fuel can sortof emulsify the AN.

But yes, if you're a farmer you could totally make huge fertilizer bombs. You still have the problem of setting them off because they usually use a blasting cap which are impossible for a civvie to get their hands on.

You ever double space an essay faggot? Some of us actually bother to make our shit readable.

So what was his connection to antifa? The article does not mention a linkage.

See his faceberg mentioned here