Way of the Samurai

What's the best game in this franchise?

The first game had a charm that the latter ones never really matched up to, in my opinion

I played them all and 2 felt like the best overall, although 4 is more fun .

Reading the reviews for 2 make me laugh with the reviewers complaining that you can just hold down block and then parry. If you try to do that on Hard the enemies will push your shit in.

How do they run on toasters?

Never played 2, 1 was cool, 3 is shit. 4 is great if you don't care about building a sword that is "just right."

Badly.

I think I saw some isos floating around for the first two games on psp.

WAY OF THE SAMURAI 2&3
Because it is a genuine Samurai tale, just like the classics, but with great fun. It takes itself seriously and that works.

3>1>4>2
it is not possible to prove me wrong.

SHOGUNATE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That guy at the inn is actually the hardest enemy you'll fight in the whole game. I wonder how many other people they managed to get to drop the game from that brilliant design decision.

I liked the first one the best. Honestly all the games are pretty decent. The think I enjoyed most was unlocking all the swords different hidden moves.

Get out.

This is the only WotS game I played and I really liked it. How's the rest of the series? I'm aware Western is actually a spinoff and not what the series is like.

I haven't played the mainline WotS games, but I'm 99.9% sure they can't possibly hold a candle to Samurai Western.

3 has the best combat, 4 has the most content and QoL improvements.

No QoL makes up for that awful charm system.

No, but cheatengine does.

Yep, that's why 4 is more fun, it doesn't require as much blacksmithing autism as the other ones do.

Will we get a 5th part?

You a faggot or something?