Who do you main in DBZ games?

Who do you main in DBZ games?

Yajirobe

Chiaotzu has meme potential

Picalo was always the one I thought was the most interesting, but I didn't play much DBZ stuff on account of it being kind of shit.

Thanks, Doc.

Hoard them Senzu Beans

The Create-A-Character since its way more powerful than the main characters.

Those are not playable characters.

clearly naruto from pokémon

Mirai Trunks.

Ki is for pussies.

I prefer Barbie the Hedgehog

Kid Trunks or Goten because I'm a massive pedo for boys.

In all honesty though I got pretty fucking good with Trunks in Budokai 2 because short characters were OP and he had a pretty powerful rush attack. I could beat just about anyone by powering up at the start, getting just enough ki to transform into Super Saiyan before they could reach me, break their guard with the transformation, and then go right into the rush. Say goodbye to half your healthbar.

Random pick cause 99% of characters always play the fucking same in these

Android 18 and Piccolo most of the time. Sometimes I like to play as Cell or Vegito though.

Get fucked faggots

Vegata because I'm short and have anger issues.

Cute girls.

Cucumber

My original the character, Vidalia, the saiyan girl with the amazing ass who NEVER EVER STOPS SHOOTING PERFECT KAMEHAMEHAS.

Incoming with the only acceptable answer.

You main ether, Goku, Vegeta, Vegeta-Goku, or, if the game allows it, Goku-Vegeta. No exceptions.

Piccolo for the stretchy arm bullshit.

Or Future Trunks because he can even use his sword in the Tenkaichi stage even though it's supposedly no-weapons allowed.

Either piccolo or buff roshi

The perfect character of course.

Cell, Goku
Teen Gohan and Cell because they're the only characters who can consistently combo (or even hit) the whole cast of characters in the game due to shoddy hitboxes.
Gohan because he's simply a better Goku in that game
Cell, Yamcha, Bardock
Cell, Yamcha, Goku, Bardock
Super 17, Cell, Goku Early

Having to write this down I'd say I've played Cell the most in these games by a wide margin, he usually has funny enough the perfect buttons and moves for me.

bulma is best girl

Only the original badass of the series.
Why haven't we had a BT3 AI tournament? Those were always a fun watch, even if it was 99% likely Kid Buu, Broly, Omega Shenron, or Gogeta won.

Bulma is pretty good

WRONG

Isn't there a new DBZ game coming out soon? I thought I saw an ad for one.

My picture got eaten

Anyways, best girl.

at least when she was younger.

see the differences

only the best will win wolf fang fist will always be best art, transformation fags gtfo

She really is.

My supreme negro.

Did someone say dragon ball super?

Too flat

Bulma is alright in super.

Nigger after Cell was killed he practically gave up fighting and just chilled with Puar, probably living off of all his tournament and baseball earnings.

she's starting to sag.

that may be true, however being a baseball star must be pretty fucking comfy, he's not a weak z-fighter at all either way.

and also the only one to pull off a spirit ball :^)

Yamcha cucks everyone

Good thing she's fictional.

This guy

He's the only one to pull off a spirit ball because he's the only one stupid enough to think it was useful.

Fucking hilarious, I was banned for this. Mark you stupid kike.

I don't know, she has good genes.

Saibamen

I usually play Bardock or Vegeta scouter

patrician tier

As much as I prefer the Jap dub, I really love English Roshi. He manages to pull off both the old geezer pervert and wise mentor roles so well.

Only other acceptable options are Roshi, Cell, Tao Paipai and Mr Satan

He got his youth, not eternal life. And I hope that "chaos" was from some kind of auto-correct.

In BT3, I always main Mid-Goku and Great Saiyaman.

Speaking of DB…when are we getting a playable Ninja Murasaki and Giran?

This nigger right here.
I'm super hyped for his new moves in XV2, as I was pretty sad that his block-teleport and portals weren't in BT3.
If not then typically Krillin, Piccolo, Frieza, or Perfect Cell.

Is Dragon Ball Super any good ?

No

Figured as much, after the shit show that was GT it killed my interest in DB.

She got married had a kid and stopped being a whore

I bet you think GT is canon too.

why piccolo of course!! XD lol salutations apothecary :P (ง ʘ ʖ ʘ)ง us gamers

Fine she got knocked up.

How fucking full of yourself do you have to be to get a photo like this mounted on your wall

to be fair its the lowest picture of the 3

Remember, this is Vegeta we're talking about.

That movie was so fucking gorgeous.

It is if you skip the first 30 episodes

Bulma is a slut and Satan is best character.

Gotta play the champ if you wanna be the champ

A true hero.
All hail Satan.

Garlic Jr.
He's a fucktard who fell for the same trick twice, but he's the only villain who had the balls to just ask for immortality when he had the chance, and I admit I have a boner for returning villains from the early days.

If not him, then Burter or Cell because I always thought his imperfect form was the coolest.

There's already a DBZ thread, faggots

but that's wrong

Well, the Champ is pretty broken in BT2. Halo + King of Dreamers spam = Everyone (except giant characters) are fucked.

Hit, every time

I guess we will see more of it when they get to the next tournament I guess

Would love to see a universe where Bardock lived through his special and went to Earth finding for his son, basically being a hero on Earth.

Eternally Saibaman.
There's nothing as fucking funny to me as living gods being defeated by a rape squad of plant-based mooks.

Patrician taste, up there with Mr. Satan.

These images bother me, the entire point of power levels was to show how irreverent they are (Pretty much everyone hid their power levels like goku would spike from 6000 to like 160,000 fighting Ginyu, so why attach these sort of numbers.

Take it with a grain of salt. It's unofficial shit that is way off anyway.
One thing that really annoys me in it is how Mr. Satan's power level is around kid Goku's. DB-era power levels are guesswork anyway but Mr. Satan couldn't stand up anywhere close to DB fighters - even if people like Nam, Bora or General Blue are piss weak by DBZ standards they still had superhuman powers while Mr. Satan was nearly killed by a single bullet.

Universes are not timelines. They won't have any alternate events.
I'd like to see another story that would warrant a new universe. There's one idea I've been having recently: because in DB gods are physical and the line between them and mortals is less in power and more with magic abilities, I'd like to see a universe in which a few very powerful mortals have risen and killed all the gods, putting the whole universe in total chaos.

Actually Goku was 90,000 after training in space.

There are official power level numbers taken from guidebooks and bonus content. Only after the Frieza saga does it become fan speculation.

My bad, some of them are legit. I was mostly talking about the guessworked ones anyway.
And even the official ones are bizarre. Zenkai basically gives random increases in power based in nothing but plot convenience - Goku's final Zenkai to give him just enough power to beat Frieza was ludicrous.

Raditz looks cool and his moveset was fucking sweet in Xenoverse. I always liked Burter too for the same first reason.

I also play Turles when given the chance.

You fucking tool. I main Piccolo, you think I main him because of Piccolo dick? He's just badass.

Anybody else think the whole fucking show needs to be remade from the start? Kai was such a fucking let down, God damn. Why waste everyone's time reworking old footage? The cuts are now jarring as fuck, the animation consistency is all over the place even in individual episodes because its cut from several Z episodes that each had a different animation directors imposing their own styles onto the show.

Kai should have started with DB, should have been a completely new production with strict on model animations and fair budgeting given the legacy and popularity of the series, should have reworked stuff from later in the series into earlier DB plots to prevent inconsistencies, should have been structured around the manga for a faster paced show with a few SOL and world building episodes for flavor, etc.

They also could have just said fuck it and do new things while going along. RR could have remnant forces that harass the cast for awhile, buff he non-saiyan cast so they can actually participate as more than a joke. Maybe have Vegeta not kill Nappa and he sticks around for awhile if not the whole fucking series. Have Launch actually be in the Z portion of the show. Actually show characters train more often; just a whole bunch of shit can be done to spice shit up.

But we'll never get because Toriyama is a lazy piece of shit with brain problems and Toei are jews.

I'd love an extended saiyaman arc, it actually felt more like DB which was a nice change of pace
I realize most of it was filler

I never main anything. I play as most characters on BT3. It would be quicker to list the ones that I don't like to use very much.

Janemba's powers are awesome.

What a waste. Slut Bulma is best Bulma. Why didn't she just keep cucking Yamcha with every male character in the series?

that's a weird way of spelling Tien

Honestly there aren't really any inconsistencies. The closest it gets is saying that Goku stayed in the Room of Spirit and Time for a week or something when he was a kid, but later he had difficulty standing on King Kai's planet, which had the same gravity. But even then you can say Goku couldn't move that whole week he was in the Room of Spirit and Time.

Honestly the first thing that seems like an inconsistency is Frieza going to Hell, when Hell didn't exist before outside of filler that contradicted what was usually said about the afterlife. And that Frieza movie is recent and doesn't really count.

Kai was only made because it was exceptionally cheap. If they had to reanimate it, let alone re-write it, they just wouldn't do it at all.

They're called the Androids and Cell.

Vegeta is the homeworld of the saiyans, who out completed the Tuffles for dominance. It was destroyed by meteors. No wait, the Kami of Vegeta summoned them to destroy it in revenge for the saiyans killing the Tuffles! No wait, Frieza actually destroyed planet Vegeta! No, no wait, Beerus actually ordered Freiza to destroy the planet! You know what, Vegeta isnt even their homeworld, planet Salda is. Don't ask why it's destroyed and they had to move to the Tuffle planet though, or how a race of savage cavemen achieved this with no help whatsoever! Actually they were like romans and shit before going, or whatever.

Goku has used the Kaio-ken without stating a multiplier, which was shown not to be enough power so he used he Kaio-kenx2. But Kaio-kenx2 doubles his power, so what was he doing before by using the kaio-ken without the multiplier? Or does the Kaio-ken just outright double your power, and x2 quadruple it? So when does x3 do then? Sextuple it? Then what bullshit is the x20?

Once you die, you can't die again in your afterlife body, you simply regenerate. EXCEPT IF YOU DIE TWICE YOU CEASE TO EXIST!

Only those who have done tremendous good in their lifetime are privileged enough to receove the blessings of the Gods and keep their bodies, everyone else just becomes a faceless sprite. Except if you go to heaven, then you become a ghost thing and only lose your legs. Or if you go to Hell, then you can keep your body despite being evil not having the Gods blessings. But not eveybody in hell keeps their bodies, only the big bad guys, oh and I guess RR soldiers and shit. And…

Saiyans can't survive in space, except when they can.

Future Trunks has blue hair, and they all act like this has always been the case, but flashbacks sow him with purple hair. But then others show him with blue hair. And present Trunks has purple hair…?

And that's just off the top of my head user. I'm sure there's a bunch more bullshit I chose to forget.

This sounds like it was written by somebody who wanted to build a computer using a NAND, EEprom and a quantum engine.

A lot of those involving the afterlife are simply from anime filler, though, and thus don't really count. For instance, the whole thing with becoming a legless ghost but normal everything else in heaven was purely in the anime. I don't believe Hell was ever depicted in the manga, either, and the place Frieza went to in Revival of F is apparently just Earth's Hell.

Those are just retcons, not inconsistencies. Hell, Beerus telling Frieza to do it is just extra info that doesn't change what we were told before, it's just more detail.

Huh? This isn't in Z is it? Obviously Super and GT don't give a fuck and have tons of inconsistencies. They're basically series of filler, and the filler in Z is where any perceived inconsistencies come from. But Kai removed most (if not all) of those when it removed most of the filler.

That kaio-ken stuff isn't in inconsistency, you just don't know the answer. I also don't recall them saying x2 was more than not stating a multiplier. So I think your whole issue might be BS. But feel free to correct me and say where they said that.

When did they say you regenerate in your afterlife body? King Kai wasn't dead just because he lived in Otherworld, so when he died he just continued to exist in Otherworld but now he was dead, so he couldn't die again or he'd cease to exist.

Everything about Hell is filler. IIRC Hell isn't even mentioned in the manga. Resurrection F then contradicts the filler, but I'm pretty sure it contradicts the manga as well. I'm not saying that movie and later stuff doesn't have inconsistencies. I'm saying the manga doesn't.

Any cases can be said to be upper atmosphere, not space. Except when Vegeta blew up a planet in filler. But that was filler.

Yeah that was weird. They must have wanted him to match Bulma. Bulma and her entire family have purple hair in the manga, but they fucked with it in the anime. She''s been a main character since the beginning, Trunks hasn't shown up in 150 episodes, so they probably figured it made more sense to change Trunks. Of course Kid Trunks complicates that.

No they don't. Since these are recent episodes I know you're lying. Flashbacks to Z footage are in sepia tone and don't show his hair color. New footage has him with blue hair.

There's not. Unless you count filler. Which was largely removed in Kai. There are only a couple examples of filler-induced inconsistencies in the original DB, since that series had less filler overall. But the entire last arc is filler that makes no damn sense.

Think of it like someone shooting out your car (mortal body), and then shooting you (spirit body) as soon as you crawl out of the wreckage. You can get a new car (mortal body), but you can't get another you (spirit body)

Teen Gohan is my favourite, but Vegeta has some of the greatest variety of the main cast.