Rocket Man

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Kim Jong-Un delivered what he perhaps thought was a supreme insult. He called President Trump, “old.” Trump took it in good humor.

While he did return a barb by calling Kim Jong-Un ‘short and fat,’ he didn’t rule out the possibility of friendship with the North Korean dictator. “If that did happen, it would be a good thing for North Korea,” said Trump.

Solving the stalemate with the hermit state would be the cornerstone of Trump’s presidency, but it remains extremely unlikely. Kim Jong-Un must have a boogey man to keep his populace distracted with fear. A country constantly preparing for war is less likely to revolt, hence the dictator’s incessant saber rattling. Trump wants progress, not provocation.

Trump’s Asian tour has been a resounding success. He was especially popular in China.

To get China to agree to put the sanctions hammer down on their North Korean puppet is indeed an accomplishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xCj1C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 NKDF

This isn't the original… Anyone has it ?

Good one benny

When Kim Jong-Un and mainstream media have the same boogeyman…

Garrison nailed it, exactly.
This one should be mainstream.

Is this the original?

Recovered the original

Both Ben and Trump know the real "problem Asiatics" come from the Levant.

Why is the showerhead raining spaghetti?

Because nobody knows what color the gas from heated Zyklon pellets looks like, because 0 people have been in a disinfestation chamber with said gas.

That, and I'm colorblind.

nice try kike

Correction. In this scenario, Mussolini decided to cook up a spicy-a meatball pasta and gas the tribe with it.

Slanderous jew spotted

Kill yourself. Take your disinformation elsewhere.
archive.is/xCj1C

Thanks for the original.

Thanks user. Looks like the original I've seen somewhere.

drink bleach tbh

Sharp original. Well done on the find, you fucking detective, you.

Holla Forums has truly become neo-cohen when shit like this is celebrated

>archive.is/xCj1C

Oh well then, it must be true.

>>>/suicide/

except kikes want best korea flattened, even “the interview” was a cianigger psyop

Very convincing argument as usual, rabbi.

sage

Inhale HCN

Why would anyone be offended at being called old? Just how thin your skin has to be to get triggered at saying it?

JIDF is no match to Zyklon Ben

Using these two anons, found another alternative original.

I wish Trump was as racist as the left makes him.

Never underestimate the power if reckless memeing.

When your best friend and your worst enemy meme the same thing about you…

Oh cmon buzz killington, watching world leaders bantz is kinda funny.

This. Trump is a shitposter that only sleep 5 hours a night. I can't imagine that he has never visited his biggest fanbase on reddit, and that he is at least aware of Holla Forums.

He did do an AMA on Reddit but ended up blowing them off, only giving 10 scant answers. Meanwhile we had somebody related to Trump if not himself staying anonymous for plausible deniability visit Holla Forums way back in late 2015. However with great (((allies))) like McMaster I don't think he gets time to browse whatever he wants to anymore.

I still find it funny that people, powerful people think "old" is an insult.

Someone have the original yet?

Why so unrealistic, president shabbos will do anything his jewish masters require

Here is a version of the original

Sup LARPjew.

edit one to say 'you're a fucking white male

t. no shoop/paint skills