WHY ITS TIME TO TURN ANOTHER HASHTAG INTO A SHITSHOW

WHY ITS TIME TO TURN ANOTHER HASHTAG INTO A SHITSHOW

With all of the world now aware of the #MeToo tag, why not fire up some hearts and minds with twisting #MeToo into "Weinstein molested women" with pictures of accused celebs … implying they too, molested some women.

I don't care if you think this is a slide post, we are on the beachhead of a cultural war. Lets bring this shitshow to a definitive close.

IM A TOTAL FAGGOT, HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?

Fire up your twitter.

Lock and load spicy memes similar to what I've provided below.

Cross post here for ammo collection.

Lets make the news.

YOUR MEMES A SHIT M8

Yes. I am aware.

Fuck off back to cuckchan you utter fucking piece of shit degenerate. The amount of garbage faux pas you exhibit in your terrible OP makes me want to kill you with a gym sock stuffed full of frozen mandarin oranges.

You seem upset.

Sage.
Don't fuck with the hashtag, leave it be, it is excellent middle ground for normies to understand how elite works.
Let it do its thing, if it starts becoming irelevant bring it back with posts.

You make an excellent point actually.

Fucing kek'd. Get this going.

Can't be sexist can we?
Quick meme for Lena Dunham who molested her sister according to Lena's own confessions.

It's sure George Clooney molested/raped some women:

Might as well include some of the evidence here. Some of it already seems shoah'd in a quick search.

Close… but this

REMEMBER WE ARE ONLY AMPLIFYING EXISTING ACCUSATIONS

Seriously underrated post

the #me too needs to be at least legible, change the text color to something darker?

better idea:
DROP THE FUCKING JQ
WEINSTEIN IS A KIKE, HOLLYWOOD IS ALL KIKES, LET THE GOYIM KNOW

You should border the text unless that was your master plan.

Looks better.

Thanks

Remember a time when "me too" was considered the ultimate in non-contributing, content free, shitposting?

How is this even a thing? Back in the day if you just barfed up a "me too" people would accuse you of using AOL.

hes hot so is exempt, like a woman do it anyways requesting one for fidels son, mr turd for shit and giggles

Top level propaganda.

Unfortunately it doesnt work on me.

What's top level propaganda? Posting 'me too,' or what I said?

Your either a shill or dumb OP. Ever heard "NEVER interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake?" With Hollywood and the left eating itself right now, why the hell should anyone from here get involved and post shit that isn't true and risk fucking up the entire thing? lefty shill or retard.

That video.

That actually has some pretty effective subliminal programming prompts, I'm impressed.

I found that on a dead board. What do you think it's trying to program. I could never figure out if it was trying to convince one to be a degenerate NEET or to show a degenerate NEET just how fucked up they are.

It's a little deeper than that.

It's tying deep disgust to sexual arousal, but with enough fear to try and make it stick. Specifically to drag someones sexual fantasies into even more depraved shit.

So like say you want to make someone self destruct sexually, but also make it happen in such a way that it literally builds a downward spiral into its own feedback loop. That's how you do it.

Its basically a NEET MGTOW psychological bullet.

That hashtag reminds me of Krieger from Archer

if anyone is putting energy into this, here's a list of deviants: