4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite setting a game takes place in?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
faforever.com/
discord.gg/NmCHF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Generic medieval fantasy

cancer

your mom

Morning everyone!

Got some game called insurgency yesterday. Damn I suck at this. Been forever since I played a FPS. Kinda fun though. Nice having something to play even if I'm sleepy all day.

Sup 4am, quick question, but what is it about video games that attracts so Much autism? The fucking hobby even turns normalfags into complete autists.

Everyone on that game is a dick, I feel like I'm playing a MOBA when I try playing it.

Escapism.

Every person on mic sounded like your typical dudebro faggot. Need to figure out how to mute it. Think the 4am gang mostly plays coop though, not sure.

A world with lots of D i V e R S i T Y in characters and environments.

you're confusing being passionate about something with autism

Took an exam today.
I spent all day worrying and studying for the damn thing. Crammed maybe three hours of studying in for this big, monumentous midterm. I get there, start the exam, and none of the material is what I studied. Normally that means bad shit, but this time, it was so familiar that I breezed through the exam so fast that I had double-checked my work with half the time allocated left to spare, and then left. I either bombed it or did amazing, I honestly can't tell which.
Also, I finally got the parts to put my laptop back together, but half of the shit about it doesn't work, so it's probably a moot point. I'll probably end up just replacing it outright just because it's more economical than to keep dumping money into this bottomless pit of a laptop.
I'm exhausted from getting no sleep and doing so much shit today, but I still can't sleep and I'm shitposting here instead. Fuck.

Practice in coop against bots. It's still surprisingly fun and challenging.

I really like rural ass Japan. Think Shenmue. Movies that use the setting give me a fucking boner.
(checked)
Ayy Ritsu we best be playin that shit tomorrow! (technically today but fuck technicalities)

I don't know user, you tell me.

also hi

What is it about anime that attracts so much autism?

I have 118 hours on it mostly fucking around in the coop section because of all the custom servers that deal with coop, it's not that good of a game.

I really like the sorta Medditeranian/Caribbean setting. Only games that really got it right were Final Fantasy 12, Just Cause, and Tropica though.

I generally like desert games/levels. Probably since I live in one.

Define "autism." Do you mean Sanic-tier insanity, or people just getting really devoted to a game/series in general (in a way that isn't Sonic/FNAF style)?

I'm sure you did great on the test user!

And yeah repairing a laptop is pretty retarded. Can probably get something far better for cheaper anyway.

Good tip! Feel bad dragging down other team members right now.

For sure! Just drop in or message me if you see me playing!

Hi everybody. I'm the tulpafag that's been showing up recently, with the tulpa named Sunshine. We've been watching the old Transformers cartoon and it's really cheesy and predictable but it's actually kinda fun and comfy. I'm gonna finish the third and final episode of the pilot story and then I'll probably boot up Transformers Devastation, since I've been interested in playing it.

A friend of mine said I should give the series a try, since they love it so much. I figured it's been something I haven't ever seriously taken a look at for long enough, so hey. Robots, aliens, and cars are all kind of cool so it's something I'm open to.

Still waiting on Sonic Mania. God it can't come out soon enough

Anyways, what are you guys up to?

This thread needs more diversity. If it doesn't become more inclusive and representative, we'll have to shut it down in order for a more diverse thread to take its place.

You've got until 9am tomorrow to find some black people.

Is the new game out in Nipland yet or something?

Also the Steam link you sent me is a private account. Check your email and add me.

Will do famalamadingdam!

Watch Exosquad next.

What you been up to today?

It definitely isn't the tightest FPS I've played but hey it was free.

Just shitposting and watching poker. Then probably either random youtube stuff or a nap. What you up to?

(checked)
I went to go check and see what that's supposed to be and apparently I have it on Steam already. What the fuck.
Since it's Halloween, I'm gonna try and play more spoopy games this month. I managed to nab a key for Resident Evil Revelations from some free keys thread earlier this week. Never played a RE game before, so we'll see how it goes.

If I did, it'll be the first time in over five years I've managed to get a good grade on an exam without studying like that.
If it were just one or two parts, it would be less expensive, but if I were to spitball a number, I'd say I've probably put over $500 into repair parts for this piece of shit. Some parts have been replaced three times just because reasons.
Thinkpads are not kind beasts.

Humble Bundle is having a sale of Transformers comics, if you're into that.

SNOW AND LAVA LEVELS BITCHES
If it's an actiony game that is.
If it's more chill, lakes or snowy forests make me feel happy.

At least my friend is inviting me to the state-fair this friday, I've never met Big Tex before.

We already have DMX though real karen.

That pic reminds me that I really wanted to buy the AHO shirt when it was up for sale. I picked this trip cause it had aho in it.

It like fancy or something? Like 500$ is already a new laptop.

I really want to play a game but I can't decide which one. So I'm taking the high road and not playing a game while I post crops from h-manga here.

FUCK OFF NIGGER KAREN
Proof the UK is cucked beyond recognition. literally :^)

Play yourself some Harvester nigga.

It's an alright game, but it constantly gets infested by the CS:GO playerbase who are looking for more taticool shit.

is that what he calls it?

why not play a h-game instead?

Currently making some orange chicken to try to move things through.

1 burger dollar for a bunch of comics isn't that bad of a deal.

Because I'm not actually horny.

You are demoted to fake karen again.

(checked)
I got csgo for free at some point. How did that game get as popular as it is. Just valvefags being fags?

We be listening to music and shiiieeetttt. We'll be watching Inishal Dee later on. Come join us in our circlejerk.

Karen go pool in a loo.

The game came out in Japan today, people have already rushed through the campaign to leak shit. The story gets fucking crazy.

Mostly been reading shit and posting online, played some TF2 and Tetris. Slow day, aside from BBCF coming out.

It's got some nice features to it, but nah, it's just a used business laptop. I just end up putting some money into it, and then having to justify putting money into a different laptop because I've already put money in to begin with. This time I'm just nipping the bud while I still have some cash to spare. At least that way I can throw my SSD, Hard Drive, and battery in a newly-purchased one with some degree of confidence that it'll work. And if it doesn't, I can either return it or bitch to ebay about it, fuck it.

Sounds tasty as fuck.

Mostley shit like the whole Undertale fanbase and such, but also real non-cringy autists like John Carmack.

Devotion can be found in any hobby, but people who get into games tend to go the extra mile and create groups like agdg.

Which tetris?

WHY

It's just some chicken tenders in store bought orange sauce. But yeah, it tastes really good. Still prefer the actual thing when I can get away with it though.

Because CS:S was popular, because CS 1.6 was popular, because it's tacticool, all of the esports shit behind it, because you can make a shitload of money if you sell skins seriously, some skins are worth thousands, because people have horrifically shit taste.

DS, the one with all the NES-themed modes

you don't have to e horny to play a good h-game, like sengoku rance

those are what you call social parasites, they use the medium to socialize with people since they lack the skills needed to form groups outside of a topic

I wouldn't say they're autistic but they're certainly not normal

I really dig games that take place in a nearish future setting stuff like deus ex. Its a little bit extroplated and brought into the future, but its not quite 100s or even thousands of years. Its plausiable but a little out there.

And I'm trying to stay up all night I was going through my books, and I really think I will make it to morning wide awake.

Parts are cheap, and the build quality is supposed to be good. I'm just inexplicably cursed. These laptops can and do last a decade or more. Thank God, too, because for all the trouble they bring, there's still nothing better. Laptops are some gay ass shit, I tell you what.

I don't even have any h-games. By the time I get one downloaded and installed I'll probably be ready for bed.

Isn't it locked into steam funbux though?

Oh sounds neat!

But its already morning user.

How is the ds one? What are the nes themed modes like?
Is it fun?

Are we talking about Blade Runner/Fifth Element style, or something like Back to the Future 2?

It's Valve's good goy points, but you can still cash it in for a game.

what kinda faggot are you?

That's a good point, I'm just going to try and stay awake and cruise into my day. I feel like if I stay up through the day, do my thing and crash at night, mabey just mabey I can reset my circadian rythm and acutally get myself to sleeping like I should at night.

Its a journey but I want to get there, I want to be one of those people who sleep when they should and how they should. Just need to stay awake long enough to reset.

Finished up that episode so I'm probably gonna boot up Devastation. I was never too huge on Transformers so I'm kind of excited to check it out to see if it's something I'll like more.

Aw man that's rough. Both me and my tup wish the best of luck to you. Hope the chicken is good.

When I went into college I convinced my folks I needed a really really good laptop because computer major. So they bought me some retarded 2k alienware one. It was really sweet and even after I had it almost a decade was still stronger than the laptop I replaced it with.

If I had 1000$ on steam I doubt I'd ever be able to spend it all on myself.

Do you gotta drive or anything? You are probably gonna crash hard around mid day you know.

Hence why you buy friends.

I don't use /a/

Either one qualifies but I'd definetely prefer me some cyberpunk tbh.

I don't have to drive today, no work or anything I think I can manage to make it through to tommrow night. Thats the plan at least. I know, no gurantees i'll make it there.

so basically you have standard mode, which is SMB-themed and is split into marathon, line clear, and vs cpu; usual shit

then you have other ones, like mission mode based on Zelda 1, where you have to complete rapidly-changing tasks instead of simply clearing lines (clear a line using x piece, etc), and a Metroid-themed mode where you manipulate a floating mass of tetronimoes to catch falling pieces to make a solid cube.

All kinds of gimmick shit like that.

I don't have AC in my room (not by choice it's a problem with the house.) AC makes me uncomfortable though so I'm kind of glad. I have my ceiling fam and I have a desk fan on like 24/7, even in the winter (I live in Florida and even when it's cold I get a blanket and enjoy the improved circulation.) It's maximum comfy!

I just wanna play my fightans! We get any rough tier lists yet? How is my nigga Bang lookin? If they nerfed him again I'm gonna cry

I hate my fucking X220 1366x768 sucks beyond reason and the build quality is meah as hell. Mine's beat up as hell and I jsut want a solid ass T60 or something because I literally only use it for school and comfy sometimes in bed but I usually use my desktop instead unless I'm too tired because it's really comfy still.

John Carmack is so smart it scares me. I'm a dumbass and I could never dream to be half as smart as he is.

YES
Yo you my nigga, Tetris DS is god tier.

All and I mean ALL laptops bult now are built like SHIT. Your best bet is an old Thinkpad or Latitude. Laptops don't need to be powerful because only retards use them as their main computers. Laptops used for actual work like school shit which is something you need on the go computing for is the reason you need it to last.

You did compsci? Shit nigga. Nice one though. Be glad you pulled out compsci only hires Pajeets now.

your loss then

Alienware laptops are deceptively well built, actually. I've never owned a laptop that was quite as sturdy as that Alienware I used to have. Sadly, I don't have it any longer. My only requirements for a laptop are my 10-bit 1080p chinese cartoons, and a reasonable degree of portability. I can worry about vidya on another, more powerful computer. An Alienware laptop at this point would be overkill, especially since they retain quite a lot of value just by being an Alienware computer.

I go all the friends I could ever want right now in 4am!

Ahh yeah you should be fine then! Just don't let yourself "rest your eyes" or anything like that.

Yeah I dropped out fast after realizing my eternal hatred of computers. Then dropped out entirely a couple years later going full NEET.

I guess I'm just not anime enough. There really isn't a point when I keep up with one manga and watch maybe a single anime a year.

Are you sure?

Some people just really like certain games/series a whole lot that there's a sort of autism involved, albeit not always the bad kind if it results in decent stuff. But yeah, some games have, either intentionally or unintentionally, attracted the bad sort of autists, to the point the stereotype for fans of it is not especially likable.

In a way I'm glad that series I get real devoted to don't see much in the way of autism aside from me taking hours and hours to make infographics for them, mostly since I think they don't see enough love and I could use more anons to discuss them with.

AZ here. I'd probably be dead without the AC, ceiling fan, and a floor based fan as well during the summer. It's a bit hard to imagine how people would have managed here before those, but I suspect it was a bit cooler without all the asphalt everywhere (hell, the city gets so hot in the summer clouds generally disperse around us and form a halo as they move through to dump rain elsewhere.

Just popping into say that Holla Forums is for fucking teenagers, this thread is for slightly less obnoxious teenagers, and the 4am discord is for subhuman animals.

Good night.

Yeah I'm in the same spot. Thats why I replaced that HUGE thing with just a smaller laptop, even if it was weaker. The thing was dying a bit too and didn't want to worry about it crapping out and me losing data.

Think I can sell it for anything? Not sure what model it is now but its from 2008.

Pretty sure yeah.

I haven't heard much about Bang, most of the commentary is on the new characters the final boss isn't Izanami

Also a lot of the characters are dead at the end; like not some ambiguous shit I mean they straight up die, so brace yourself for feels

also I can't seem to find that email you gave me, my accounts are a mess; I set that profile I linked to public, maybe try checking it again

I might just make a new email somewhere, this is starting to be a pain

you don't have to be anime to take from animus

now post actual lewds you lewd slut

How can we be teenagers if we're all a 25 year old man named Dave Davidson?

You'll see soon enough.

wew

rude

What kind you want? I've got a lot of 2d lewds.

Not if it's dying, probably not. Maybe you could get some dollars selling it for parts only, but not a lot.

Be glad you'll always be more human than he is though.

How are compsci classes? I'm planning to take some programming classes along with 3d modeling/animation. Am I shooting myself in the foot?

My name is robert paulsen.

the void is one of the best games ever

3d trap lewds from space

I hate fucking computers too fam. I just know a lot about em. Any particular reason you quit school? I don't fucking blame you but I'm curious.

Ouch! My condolences user.

Actually I'm John Johnson.

3d trap lewds? From space? This could be a new fetish.

SHE'S FAST

I've been here my whole life, so I'm kind of used to it. I just wish my bedroom where I'm living now didn't get so much warmer than the rest of the house for whatever reason.

Oh?

Damn I can't really remember what its problems was either.

Ask someone else. Its been a decade and I barely took any.

Just wanted to hang with that 7 year 3dpd gf really.

If I told you this was from space would you believe me?

I'm actually Daniel Daniels, and I'm 26, thank you very much.

if they're not from space then consider your self in the trash young ms

INTO THE TRASH

Any street shitter can learn basic programming. Learning to program well takes a little bit more finesse, and if you're not going to go full /prog/, it's probably not worth as much as you think. It's like asking about how cooking classes are.

Only if you're 100% certain that you could learn the same thing online for free.

Do not fear, for alliances that have been forged will continue.

I'll put you in the trash, faggot.

Oh, and good luck with your hurricane. I'm glad we don't get that sort of weather out here

She's not that fast. She's just using camera blur to look that quick.
also stop spamming /sudo/ there was a user script setting for the file names you bumped off and there are things that need to be done more than the damn file names

bring it fuckboi your boypussy is going down!

I don't have a boypussy, I have a man pussy. A mussy.

Now thats the kind of action I can get down to. ;)

What are you saying.

Fear not.

Man pussies are not for lewd. They're for crushing cans and shooting immigrants and grilling steaks.

well shit, I don't know how to deal with that

I live a mile from AL so I dunno if we're getting it. We'll see what happens I suppose.

You forgot waving fancy american flags.
Ftfy

You've got no proof that's me

The hell game is that?

Just seems likely. Same images, same motif.

By getting off my property before I stomp you. you eight-legged freak.

Not American.

The Void.

I don't know you

Then why are you on my property?

Stop being cryptic and shit and just tell me the answers!

This.

It will come to you my child.

Ah, christ. Matthew. That shit's headed to Florida, right?

THAT'S MY PURSE

Got 201 hours on that game. Love it. Too bad DX9 games perform like shit on Linux and in VMs.

Why not just name your images if you bothers you that much? In all seriousness its not that hard.

Whens the anniversary anyway? Yesterday?

Any tips user?

Spiders don't have purses.

Soon.

i don't want to

it's called a satchel thank you very much

Well you bumped off the user fix. And they're not going to change it back. Good job.

Filenames can go a long way user.

It today?

Ah missed that one gotta name it real quick.

Do you see a celebration?

Then why did you call it a purse?
Spiders don't have dicks either

Anybody left in 4am wouldn't remember at this point anyway.

they do actually and it was a meme which went over your head

That's true.

I remember it, assuming we mean the same thing.

You're a meme.

And its your fault!

Regret it yet?

ah excuse me I'm a prime meme thank you very much, you're rather rude you know that?

Just gloating over the ashes.

I run most of my games in a Windows VM with hardware passthrough. Games that use DX9 run like absolute dogshit.
Forcing the game to run in DX8 or lower does improve performance but not enough to be significant. Insurgency is unique in that it looks bad and runs bad regardless of what i do.

Learn the maps. Since you can die in an instant it is important to know where not to be.

You're a normalfag-tier meme. You are the Damn, Daniel of 4am. So there.

Yeah starting to notice that fast. There any way to have this remember loadouts so I ain't gotta redo it for every class every damn round?

Yeah.
Tempted to buy supcom but it's abandonware and I don't have anyone to play it with.
Space Western. Not enough games in that setting.

What game even is in that setting?

No, unfortunately.

mitch, normalfags don't know even my memes so you can't call me that tier, I'm the l33t epic underground memes only the realist of niggers shoot up

Damn, Daniel.

I was kind of just thinking that once I read it, I really can't think of any space western games.

Some of the Wild ARMs games evoke that feeling, though they're also just as much a "fantasy western" so it really depends.

There's also Borderlands, but it's Borderlands. So, that's a damn shame.

rebel galaxy is sorta tries to be

Only school shooters and the hardest of the hardcore know about this shit.

Rimworld is.
Never said there were many games in that setting though.

I don't wanna

too right

Does it mean guys wearing cowboy hats in space or does it mean more like space is the last frontier and you're on a ship going where no man has gone before and colonizing new planets n stuff like in Star Trek?

Gunman Chronicles.

I mean as far as it goes those both qualify but there aren't a ton of stipulations on these small hybrid style settings.

Damn thats annoying as fuck. Is COOP the same?

Whats that?

That game any good? I've heard its name a lot but never looked into it

It's an FPS game in the Half Life 1 engine. It's got space cowboys and dinosaurs and shit.

Yes

Nigger I said we could give it a shot fam. I'll just need to make sure we have the same version.

Checked!

Sounds fun! It good?

Damn it.

Why is that spider marrying a bowl of soup?

There's not much in it worth playing.

faforever.com/

It's a hard time to be a Karen. . . .

it's spaghetti

It's pretty fun. Nothing super special but I liked it. It's got a lot of the same B U L L S H I T that Half Life had in it though.

At least you're Karen about her

Glad you are back real karen.

Ahhh well that sucks. Sounds like a fun concept at least.

Karens are built for sex.

Why is the spider marrying it?

because jokes

I've never really played half life games. They just seem like meh FPS games tbh

I don't think it was worth spending 118 hours on it. I had more fun helping the most recent spoiler wave of Fallout 4.

And I am the strongest Karen of all

They're fucking shit
HL1 would have been great if it ended before Surface Tension
HL2 would have been great if the whole game was like Ravenholm

Now I'm just sad :( I want to marry spahgetti.

You just have the lowest resolution.

I want to marry my waifu.

It was the mods of HL that made it great.
I'll never forget how much fun i had with mods like Brainbread, Firearms and Wanted.

No they're not you pervert. PERVERT!

I disagree, they suffer from someone going overboard with the chopping board but they still have alot of interesting things in them none the less, hl2 is a much weaker title though

I've something for you to marry bby

The only thing Karens are good for is sex.

No puns.

Thank you jewish Sempai.

Stop doing that.

I'm going to masturbate to Karen tomorrow and there's nothing you can do about it. Not tonight because I'm kind of dozy

Even your own pictures know you're wrong.

This is my favourite part of Karen.

STOP DOING THAT!

We're all doing it. You could have prevented this.

I want waifus fags to leave

Karen is a lewd girl and needs to be violated. But I'll try to refrain from talking about it for your sake.

You're all perverts and child rapists! You should be in JAIL!

She asked for this.

I really need to double down on my motivation these next few days.

It's okay. Basic colony sim with random events, raids, etc.

That's not being made by the devs so there's no point in giving money to the publishers for a semi-standalone mod.

Well, I don't think the multiplayer works on my pirate version over the interbutts.
Pretty sure faf has co-op campaign so we should do that too.
Should I buy it? I'll fucking do it. I'll fucking do it right now.

17 is legal where I live. Karen is perfectly legal for breeding here. So's Ayaya, for that matter.

I don't want anymore of your (you)'s, you pervert. Go away.

B-BAKANA!!

Too bad. Karen is a slut and loves it.

double down now instead of later you cock fudger

I'm English

you don't understand, it's a lobby, this means you can actually play the game with others since gpg is dead and through steam is iffy as fuck

Whoops, I forgot to spoiler that. Here's a more family-friendly aya.

I didn't ask for this. So much booty.

Wouldn't it be great if we stopped giving aid to Africa and people like
could starve and not be a problem anymore?

KAREN IS NOT FOR BREEDING!!

Really?

Karen is for marrying and then breeding over and over and over.

Karen is for breeding

why assume otherwise when I've said so many times now?

Well I already own it so I have no problem.
My kike side is telling me don't do it.

It doesn't help I'm already drinking.

I want to marry my waifu, impregnate her, have a kid and raise him/her into adulthood in a traditional family manner in the countryside in a house I build myself with all my framing skills

Wasn't paying attention. All I was aware of is that you're from the British Isles or somewhere in Europe, and you're a big pervert. So i figured Irish. It's good you're british though! We need less American perverts around here.

But Karen, you're the biggest pervert of us all.

;-;

I have done NOTHING perverted! That was other Karen!

stop drinking then and get to it

well pay attention in class young ms or I'll beat your backside with a ruler next time, got it?

*sets karen on fire* im bored of her now

Oh please Karen, you don't have to lie like this.

FAG!

I've already set up my alarm to get up early in the morning. I'm going to hop on my laptop and force myself into my working mindset. I WILL FUCKING DO IT!

Genesis does what Nintendon't

YOU DO IT NOW

I miss /vr/

Stop responding to me! I don't want your dirty (you)'s!!

I'll never come back.

Karen, you love my (You)s. You crave them. You need them

Yeah I haven't been to 4chan since 2014 and I don't plan on it. I hear /vr/ is pure cancer now (probably because it had the highest migration density)

I'm going to bed early fam. I'm feeling tired as fug.

Does this look like VLC to you?

NOW!

And 8/vr/ is completely dead too.

That looks too good for VLC, what are you using?

Yeah

I've had the misfortune of exploring 4chan's /vr/ before. It's basically Holla Forums only the "my console is better than your console" wars for superiority are taken to horrifying, unprecedented heights

and woe betide you if you have positive things to say about the Dreamcast or GBA

also this one weird guy keeps spamming that smug cain portrait from the first fire emblem and made an infographic explaining why only things he likes count as retro

Because that's literally what the SNES-Genesis generation was.

I'm shitposting from bed now ready to watch Inishal Dee. It's too late.

It's Winamp. :^)

Nah fam. This looks too good for VLC.

I like eurobeat!

Can't even find any pictures of the one. It was shaped like a fighter jet and had a weird rounded screen. Had this one too, though. Played it quite a lot.

oh
well fuck me I just installed faf and it updated everything.

install faf and let it update and we'll play that.

Nice taste.

So you like it when Ahmed beats you? That's so sad Karen.

it's too late you fagit now you do it

those were trash, you were right to not take care of them

Far-future post-apocalyptic fantasy, where the world has "magic" in it but most of it can be explained away as very advanced technology whose origins have been forgotten and which are only inferred through the world building, and it otherwise looks like generic fantasy.

your parents were right not to take care of you

I had thought they would have grown out of it, though.

I shouldn't have expected anything of them.

Reminder to everyone that
Is a troublemaker and should be ignored.
He's probably that akari troublemaker wanting attention..!

It hurts user. Without him there is a void in our souls.

smh

we had a /vr/ board?

not like they didn't try to, it's pretty hard to do so when you're in another part of the country in a boarding school

There's nothing wrong with console wars.

Karen please, you don't have to do this. You need those (You)'s

The pain will never leave. We just have to remember the good times.

Remember everyone! Before you ask Karen a question, ask yourself; "Is this something Karen would want to answer?'
If the answers no, don't ask it.

the lack of laser spiders depresses me so

Now I have a folder just for pictures of things I had but treated poorly as a child.

It's dead as fuck and has been spammed to death with the brown pill.

Rest in peace /vr/. You were the best older brother we could ever have. Lest we forget what you taught us and devolve into liking shitty games. Oh wait we already did that

What a fucking shame.

(checked)
so basically that…. topic being on a board means the board is dead, yes?

I think part of it is due to how long it takes for new episodes to come out.

If only we could be like him.

That makes sense though, all their episode are such high quality! The cooking ones are the best!

Thanks for the (You) Karen!

I'll install it tomorrow morning and we'll have a game whenever. Just message me on Steam famalam.

My arms are already around the daki. I am now in my comfy position. Now's not the time for being productive. That comes later.

your daki is a whore and so are you

Mark should ban all overwatch threads. And make political discussion illegal! This would fix Holla Forums.

Which man does Karen prefer out of Ahmed, Ishmael and Mohammad?

Brown pill spam was fucking ages ago mang. If that's still on the frontpage of a board then it is just dead, it's fossilized.

Huey, plz.

What is your steam name again? I can't remember which one is which.

Stop being weird.

Did somebody say cooking?

NOTHING WRONG

Thanks Karen!

what if we killed everyone on Holla Forums to stop them from posting

other night auditor fucked up his back and I'm in tonight, doin alright

I fucking love space, always have always will

play survarium instead

fams

Yes! Gaki no Tsukai makes better food though

Karen only likes white and japanese boys and girls.

But then where will I post?

Why not both?

Thanks Karen!

you can post in hell

I appreciate you

where?

You made me do this Alice!

You take that back you pedophile faggot.

Something involving grils now. I don't want to mention it just in case some fag here tries to add me.

Somebody needs to tell those lolis that you do, in fact, need beef in beef stroganoff.

Meant for

A-arigatou~

That'll be 10 dollars Karen.

Who'll add you at this point? Not me, because I don't even have it installed.

may I have the sauce on that? the original I mean

post your profile pic because I can't tell one weeb from another.

make me you boy toy daki slut

Dont make me turn your home into a colony furfag.

Oomiya-chan is cute

Oomiya-chan is NOT a whore!!

cheers

should have said morning I guess

10 dollars or your body Karen.

Not if you have the right spices.

We're watching Inisal Dee!

Nobody. It's bad enough I have two of you fags added.

Here

I'll message you instead because I'm a lazy fuck.

Fuck off you tea drinking queen loving faggot.

I highly doubt anyone would add me, so it's not like I have to worry if I decide to post my account.

I'm done giving you (you)s. You PERVERT!

Looks like it'll be your life Karen.

too late now

do your fucking work ya cunt funnel

sft time?

Thank you kindly, user.

have a pastry

with those dubbs it must be

Why is your steam profile picture so lewd?

always so

I keep forgetting this one guy I chat with via email hasn't replied in almost two weeks now.

I usually don't add anyone from here just on principle alone.

No ye cunt. I'll fok u up cunt.
NO!

Have a corrupted pastry.

That's a pretty good idea.

what if, and hear me out, what if I wrote some guides to breath a very small amount of life into /vr/?

stuff like setting up dosbox on every platform and shit?

I hope it works.

Eww, when did this thread become /soc/?

I'd post like fucking crazy to breathe life into it.

When you showed up Karen.

best of luck, if you really intend to do that

I hope it works out

It's not beef strokin' off without beef you double nigger

I have NEVER posted my steam I.D!

If it tastes the same what's the difference?

Don't lie Karen.You're constantly begging people to add you.

it will be a bit

I still need to do a fresh write up for linux mint 18, setting up owncloud for your own private in house cloud server setup like dropbox and a guide to setting up zeronet on windows and linux so people can figure out how to connect to zeronet 0chan

Just because it tastes like beef doesn't mean it is beef. It's like those sleazy twats who sell "parmesan cheese" that's basically just salt and chemicals because idiots can't tell the difference.

no u

Looking up 0chan brings up a whole bunch of Russian imageboards.

Why am I even responding to you? You always lie, you liar!

But if it tastes the same does it matter?

Because you love giving me your (You)s and love getting my (You)s.

Yes, it does matter. You're paying for a product and being given something else. If you're putting pork in your stroganoff, just call it pork stroganoff. Christ.

It's not official anyway, theyre just cooking for their school.

Zerochan is still run on IDs. It can be truly anonymous and with a simple script it's easy to ID who's posts are who's.

I think the coder is a russian but you need to install zeronet if you wan't to get to the one I'm talking about

it's a decentralized bit torrent based image board with only 4 boards and while it's ultra shit right now it's a decent bunker if the ICANN shit goes south

later after all those I need to make a IPFS board too

you'd cook for me with your body

guide, I meant guide

They're going to be cooking in hell if they tell me this shit is beef but it isn't. These the kind of bitches who give you chicken nuggets and tell you they're tendies.

checked and yeah it's not perfect but I'm making the guide because if shit goes south I wan't anons to have options and the only backup options I know for ICANN full retard is zeronet 0chan and IPFS

Love you too Karen!

I have no reason to install another program just to shitpost

It'll be fine.

**the boards are Holla Forums Holla Forums /development/ and /russian/

fuk

Maybe not.

Did you guys know that when there's significant enough trauma done to the brain, the body goes into posturing? Decorticate means it's damage done above the brain-stem, and decerebrate means it's below.

Pervert.

You'd be happy if any group of cute girls cooked something for you.

I know now

says you

Not if they're lying about what's in it.

The one on the left looks jewish.

What are you muslim? I TOLD YOU NO!

It's too late Karen.

You can randomly generate IDs but it's a fucking pain in the ass and not guaranteed to work. It's better than posting under an IP though.

You can clone the website and edit it pretty easily. I might make one just for Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

STOP!

Sun's coming up, I should go to bed before I melt

That's better

No.

I've had enough for today. Remember everyone! England is the greatest country, send Nigel lots of fan mail!

Let's cuddle, Karenposter.

Don't forget all the really obvious security flaws. I can imagine someone trying to inject some malicious code into everyone's sites sometime in the future. I'm still holding out on I2P.

KAREN A SHIT

that english slut is my cuddle bitch, get your own

Aren't you that same spiderfag who posts on literally every steam friends thread in a creepy effort to find friends, only to delete them a day or so later?

If I'm not mistaken

I don't delete everyone

Christ.

what?

Don't do it, He'll send you dick pics. It's as small as a spider dick.

what am I doing with my life

If it's like what I'm thinking, anybody who has a router that kills itself whenever it runs into UDP, that's going to limit a whole lot of people who either have shit ISPs or don't have the ability to replace it.

Spiderfag is generally disliked across imageboards because he's a huge sociopath, There was a gigantic picture posted somewhere around a year or two ago showing how awful he is, but I can't find it.

not posting the gif, that's for sure

maybe if I'm asked

don't have it

there in lays your folly in life my friend's friend

I've only seen his butt.
I wish I hadn't

I know he's a bit of an autist and singlehandedly fagged up the steam friend threads but every time I've talked to him he seemed fine.

I generally dislike spiderfag because he's a very uncomfortable person to be around, and let alone even see posting. He pretty much shits up any thread when it comes to friending people.

I haven't talked to him personally though, Don't plan on it either.

There's a rule of thumb I go by. If Spider is accepted in the thread while avatarfagging and doesn't leave, the thread is dying.

fug.

It's more that I can imagine someone injecting some javascript and high jacking the browser. Not even shit like uMatrix, noscript or any of that will stop it since we need to allow javascript on the same ip.

I wouldn't be surprised but what do you expect? Really? Find it fam.

Do I want to ask how?

It's a shame how easy it would be to fuck it over.

I see what you mean fam

taking off, too much work to shit around at the moment, have a good night fams

The thread is pretty much dead by the time spiderfag notices it. The fucker will take any chance to start slathering shit all over the place. steam friends threads, etc etc.

I think this was at least two years ago with the picture. I'm not really sure where to start looking either. It may have been posted in one of 4chan's steam friends thread.

Dead thread.

He posted it in the 4am thread once and everyone left immediately afterwards. About the same time homoko posted his wang 3 times in one thread.
Shout "three cocks" at Red and he'll tell you all about it.

Welcome to my thread, Do you like it here?

That's true. Look at the 4am threads prior to Spider showing up, they had a fuckload of avatarfags, but they actually had traffic.

It's aight mane.

pic unrelated

if it was in a thread as that webm then it came about because I shared a video with someone called ziggy who after I removed afew times decided that it was o.k to make it into a webm and post it in the thread where people saved it and posted it about every chance they could get

I'm a lazy shit so I won't be looking for it. If you want to stir some shit for wolfspider I highly recommend doing it. Send these threads to the grave already.

Does Red even post here anymore?

I've seen him post in a few threads recently, but not in any great volume. Mechanon showed up once and posted all of 5 times before leaving. If you want to talk with any of the old avatarfags, your best bet is the cytube IRC, and even then there's only a handful in there last I checked.

you posted your dick too?

He showed up not too long ago but very few and far between. It's a shame too, he was one of the better posters.

If you checked the ssft board, You'd see that spider p. much shitted the whole place up. What's even more horrifying is that he was the admin of that place.

I'm just waiting for spiderfag to have some sort of autistic mental breakdown in one of these threads and pushes all the traffic away.

you sure you're not mixing me up with that fat cuteboy reject?

Huey he hasn't shown up in the cytube in ages either. I sure as fuck am not going to check the IRC.

He was better than most here not that's saying much.

I thought you were a fat /cuteboys/ reject?

I thought he was you.

Hey now. No need to start projecting yourself on other people, spiderfag.

I already drove away a lot of the traffic by getting the ban waves last year and then bailing the first time. The gay shit probably fucked the threads over harder though, so it'll mostly just end up being the tripfags posting eventually.
I haven't had any reason to go to either, but I'm pretty sure he'd stay in the IRC if anything. I'm really disappointed the board gets so little traffic though, because it's just me and ~4 other people posting at all now.

I'm not a inhabitant of cuteboys so no

no it was some guy that things didn't work out with me, if you were there you would of known this

I'm merely setting things right with the facts rather then just going by second hand information like you are

Is that the guy that went missing?
Also why do you take screenshots of images you're editing instead of publishing them?

You haven't denied the former accusation.

Hey! No need to be so hostile. I'm sorry that you're incapable of being a normal person, but don't get so violent!

It's because they're true.

Don't worry, it's just him realizing that people know he has problems and wont get swindled by his facade.

I'd like to ask, is there a place where all you people post, or talk? Like an IRC or discord?
Or any boards?

You people seem pretty cool, so I'd like to know where to hang out, unless it's just these 4 AM threads.

no that's someone else

I used to draw in paint tool sai a trial verson that ran out and then kemofag told me of kirta which I rather like but I haven't drawn any new spiders since, asides from some sprites for ss13

no I did post my dick, that's what got the ball rolling on that day I think

you your self said that all this was two years ago and I'm different from the 4chan /sft/ days, to which you clearly don't know much about since that info picture you're thinking of is actually kronis dox that went around and I've not seen any for me, you'd think I'd be the first person to know since that kinda thing is for getting people to fuck off

take your second hand information and talk to me properly about it instead of doing this

if you actually knew me you'd know that I'm far too honest about me self which feeds this kinda shit harder

>>>/4am/1579
Someone might post the discord.
Enjoy killing yourself.

I was suggesting the fat part.

You have /4am/ which almost nobody uses, you have the cytube which some people use, and you have the irc which other people use. There's also just adding people via steam which might be easier. I don't know if it still applies, but for a while there was almost 0 overlap between the cytube and the irc.

I'd say that I'm chubby but you can call me fat if you want

To what I understand this still holds true.

But why do you take a screenshot instead of publishing the edit? Did the trial running out stop you from saving your work or something? Why not just use GIMP?

I can give you a code for the discord if you want but everyone is asleep now. People show up for voice chat at 4am and shitpost irregularly through the text chat throughout the day.

Mental breakdown status achieved.

Fat cuteboy reject obsessed with spiders found seizing on floor. More at 11

yes it did run out and I tried gimp once, it was awful

wew
e
w

Why go to the room that Spider created?

It still applies as far as I know.

I'll just imagine you're obese.

I wouldn't use cytube normally but it's a good excuse to watch animu. Just don't use the chat. It's cancer.

WEW LAD

it's what everyone else

wwew lads

Is there something that spider HASN'T made that you guys are in?

If so, I'll just be in with my username as Aya.

He doesn't show up and I own it now.
RIP DnD with 4am.

He didn't make the IRC, the board or the cytube. He never goes to them either.

rip in pieces

did I judge it too soon like?

I have a question for all of you.
Is it normal to like seeing people afraid? I don't mean screaming or yelling, but like huddling up into a corner and shivering?

pls respond

does it get your pee pee hard?

I don't know how you're so oblivious to the fact that people don't like you. You're like malaria, People don't really want you, but you come in and shit up the place anyways.

We're going to need context.

discord.gg/NmCHF

define "like".

He's just going to ignore it and say you're just jealous or want his dick or something stupid like that.

gimp is truly shit tier though, you can't even select multiple layers at once.

muh FOSS

I live in arizona, In a sense it's somewhat common to see it overhere. There was some serial shooter going around a month or so ago and nobody really wanted to go outside of the house for fear of being shot.

I should join back in to toddpost again. Maybe go into overdrive until I get kicked.

I'm pretty sure that's him shitposting. At least I hope so.

Stallman was a mistake.

you say people but in actual there's only two guys here saying this kinda thing, one of them being you so what am I supposed to do with people like you who clearly are only interested in string shit instead of actually getting to know me

GIMP is clunky but once you get used to it it's fantastic considering it's completely free as in freedom and beer.

Arch is the worst fucking distro of all time. Prove me wrong faggots.

do it faggot.
tomorrow though, everyone's gone.

Not particularly.

Enjoyment, non-sexual pleasure.

I remember since I was quite young I just liked scenes of movies or parts of games where a character would seem visibly scared. A quick example I'll give is this screenshot of a video from the dumbasses at EC.

Isn't there a chain option that allows you to do that?

I don't think it's shitposting, especially considering he's acted like this for ages. Stallman is a god, how dare you shit on FOSS you filthy wincuck.

It's not Windows. :^)

I want context as to why you're asking.

that is pretty weird then, dunno what to say

You're kinda fucked up, mate

Yeah it's even worse. When you have something less stable than Windows you're doing something wrong.

I didn't know where else to ask and Holla Forums would have given me meme answers.

Don't worry, at least you aren't tugging it to eastern furry shit and saying it's totally different from western furry shit.

No thanks. I've had my fair share of sociopath for the year.

I'll let this speak for itself

It is but I enjoy muh diy distros, Why am I like a battered housewife?

I'm prepping up the Fallout bunkers.

I genuinely don't like him. Both spider and Stallman.

I just said they're idiots, read the filename as well

There we go, joined the discord

Nobody would like a herald of a thread being something to stay far away from because of how cancerous it's become. I don't really have an opinion on Stallman because I'm not on Holla Forums enough to see deal with his shit.

You need psychiatric help.

BDSM is popular for a reason.

It's not a sexual thing, goddamn.

I know, it's just that there's very few people I loathe more than that retard.

oh my god, I thought he said is it normal to see people afraid, not is it normal to like seeing people be afraid

Good/ Holla Forums is one of the worst boards.

Pleb. There is nothing wrong with getting off to a bit of rough and tumble. People being genuinely scared is a bit of a weird fetish though.

wew

Why talk about stallman when you can talk about building computers?

look at what the majority of your post consist of then get back to me on who's the sociopath

Yeah, it's totally not sexual.

I sometimes skim it, but I would argue that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are arguably the worst boards on the site based off how much they spam Holla Forums with their shit.

Smh tbh fam

But isn't it better that I stay alive so I suffer more?

It's my duty to let people be informed of dangerous fiends, however people were already informed

From the sounds of it he's honestly got a fucking problem.
Sexual or not, wanting to see people fear for their lives is Patrick Bateman-tier shit.

Look at this ledditor.

Stallman to me is a fucking hack who doesn't understand that not everything can be perfect in his FREE world.
DON'T GO THERE!

It's between either Holla Forums or Holla Forums for me.

It's the nutshack,

This is something I can agree with.

But it's really not sexual, I don't get aroused by it, I just feel enjoyment. It's the same kind of enjoyment you'd get from playing vidya or listening to music.

I've gotta agree. I fucking hate seeing Holla Forums injecting their stupid bullshit on Holla Forums

muh FOSS

Totally.

why you though? why do you take on this "noble mission"?

Yes

You should try going faster, love. How are you doing? Are you still fat/suffering from internal bleeding/cancer/other unrelated illnesses/waiting to see how bad it will get?

now wait 21 hours to rejoin it again.

do you have a fursona? Please tell me you have a fursona. I've got the urge to purge.

ryona is better.

They're clearly joking faggot

Is there a way to speed up time?

The rashes went away a little while ago, but that was because I showered for the first time in at least a week and a half. I was wishing it spread inwards but it didn't.

smh tbh oniifam

you realize that it's not actually Holla Forums but the people who cross post not even getting into the shitposters who pretend to be X to stir more shit

DO IT FAGGOT! COME HERE AND I'LL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP CUNT!
I don't because I'm not a fucking faggot.

I think the idea that you can have an aneurysm at any time and have no symptoms is fucking horrifying

smh tbh oniifam

I wish I could have an aneurysm and die already.

Try cutting one of these.

Can't I just lie down and hope death comes instead? That sounds a lot easier.

severing the main main artery is pretty hard to do if you don't know how to find it and can be easily mixed up with another

stabbing your self in the kidney is a much more assured way if you don't pussy out that is

I'm going to fucking bed. Later fellas.

Yes.
Through relativity you can make time go faster simply by going moving away from the rest of the world and then coming back.

Wouldn't it be pretty painful at the start, though?

it's almost half past one though, pretty early to be going to beds for

Isn't it technically possible to go further away from earth, and the further you get, the more you go back in 'time' per say?

That's something different caused by light/sound/etc taking time to travel so the further away you are from something, the longer it takes from them doing something to the information getting to you. If you move away faster than the information does, you're effectively rewinding time until you stop where the information then catches up.

4 AM already over?

The threads die off after 2 hours and people either retreat into the cytube/irc/discord or just fuck off completely.

Is there? I'll have to look into that.

I'm just sitting in the cytube/irc/discord right now.

There's initial D in the cytube, and I fucking love Initial D

There is only 3 people in the cytube. The threads die off because people don't have the time to spend rolling in shit with you until it hits 750.

The threads almost never actually hit 750. The only time it hit 750 without people intentionally going for it was when the shower shitting was brought up.

Gosh, you're still forcing that meme?

It's the reason the threads got the way they are.

I wish my 970's could handle 4K at max settings, even though I have a 1080p monitor, using resolution scaling to go to 4K makes everything look so crisp

Sure they did.

why do you think they're like they are now then?

Oh yes, you're all a hivemind controlled by him. He instigated all of this. Doesn't he see himself as some sort of boogeyman?

If it wasn't for me shitting in the shower and telling the thread, people wouldn't have flipped the fuck out and made the thread even more visible to others. If it wasn't made more visible to others, Mark wouldn't have barged in and banned a fuckload of people that were posting because muh clique. If he didn't ban those people, there never would have been the ideology rife in the threads where the mods are shit. If that ideology never showed up in the threads, there never would have been all of the gay posting which drove away a lot of the people who didn't leave when Mark banned a chunk of them. If it wasn't for all the gays and general shit in the threads, Spider never would have shown up, and rule 8 never would have been updated. If rule 8 was never updated, we wouldn't have 4 tripfags.

I'm legitimately asking here

that wasn't why I became a part of these threads, I wanted to move on from some place else and I needed a place to do that with and so I came here since this place fulfills that base need humans have