CBTS No. 6

CALM BEFORE THE STORM #6: Overcast

Previous Thread :
Previous Thread 2: >>10844671
Previous Thread 3: >>10848252
Previous Thread 4:
Previous Thread 5:

An user with supposed Q-Level clearance began posting on halfchan Holla Forums October 31st. He begins by trying to paint the big picture out to anons with questions that really get the old noggin joggin. Even if fake, many of these cohencidences when looked at broadly seem to check out. It appears we are about to embark on a period of history that will be the turning point to a new age.

Cuckchan "Q" and A spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

SITREP
Things are accelerating, Q is dropping the bullshit and spelling things out more clearly. The infowar is spreading to meatspace. WE ARE ON ALERT FOR ATTACK(S) ON US SOIL FROM NOW UNTIL YEAR END

GET A BUG OUT BAG READY
>>>/k/509170

If you're not good at digging, pray for our patriots in harm's way

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ufb7F
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
archive.is/KHZ5Q
intellihub.com/declassified-secret-fbi-files-prove-hitler-escaped-to-argentina-in-1945/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ
helpfreetheearth.com/news501_Merkel.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149210167
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149221697
archive.is/F8DtI
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2234461
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149210167/
pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ
pastebin.com/casVKL0G
archive.is/lELnB
archive.fo/1zeza
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
youtu.be/O5YpUsDsHmk?t=26
perch-base.org/Index_Files/Historic_Sub_Classes.pdf
theguardian.com/world/gallery/2015/sep/12/inside-sante-muerte-mexicos-cult-of-death-in-pictures
publicintelligence.net/mx-gang-tattoos/
publicintelligence.net/ufouo-open-source-center-mexico-youtube-drug-war/
publicintelligence.net/mcia-mexico-country-handbook/
archive.is/p6d76
independent.co.uk/news/science/antarctica-nasa-mantle-plume-arctic-melting-warm-bedrock-study-latest-a8046661.html
quipqiup.com/
archive.fo/zDu1d
archive.is/kSIIr
archive.is/qdQBv
archive.is/H2utT
archive.is/5qIMg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3670772/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148221475/#148223643
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927645648685551616
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930490487903084544
tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/927645648685551616
web.archive.org/web/20171030021550/http://4chandata.org/q/4chan-Server-Time-a506239
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149468183/#q149468183
archive.is/Y67Ss
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149468183
archive.is/Nk7Gt
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/151741365796085760
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2242606
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
youtu.be/L3br0klRqF4
ida.liu.se/~hener77/npp/demo.html
archive.is/xCj1C
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html
archive.fo/Y2faE
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000126892.pdf
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You trying to dox everyone here, faggot?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS, YOU WILL KNOW THEM FROM THEIR USELESS SAGE ATTEMPTS AND AUTISM

Just put that shit on someplace that doesn't display the user name of every person who shows up in the fucking document. I ain't clickin on that shit. Just archive it or something.

This crypto message shit is just too spooky for me lads.

Pretty ironic coming from the guy roleplaying as a gentile.

You're right, if there's one thing that scares the jews, it's escapist LARPing and ignoring reality.

you're a fgt
archive.is/ufb7F

>archive.is/ufb7F

Ok, fuck you. I'll request the change.

Were you there we can we came to realize +++ was a place Trump was flying over at that time?

Official Q Spreadsheet is here >>>

Is this what Goebbels felt like when he went from being despondent and unable to get out of bed to serving in Hitler's army?
We've gone from Gamer Gate to memeing the president into office to fighting a cyber war against the Deep State on 4chan. What the fuck? How did the world actually get to this point?

Is MAGApede nonsense at the highest level of our military intelligence? This reeks of the whole "Hitler was funded by Jews," shill narrative, but he eventually cut his own strings and made his own currency with the Reichmarks.

I'm glad somebody picked up on that. It's jewish pap, straight from the source.

Do you have a link to the post or a screenshot?

It is in the OP. Second pic related, second screencapped post.

Found it by searching the archive by tripcode.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
These are the questions that Q asked.

Considering that Q red pilled us on the fact that the Titantic was a setup to assassinate three rich fuckers who opposed the FED, all history is pretty much a tossup now.

This whole ordeal is the first you're hearing about the Titanic?

Especially since Hitler apparently made it to south america after the war via the jfk files. Remember, Q says that this is just a taste of the true history of this world in the last century or so.

With the questions beneath that, it seems like he's hinting at that Sorcha Faal hoax about Merkel being Hitler's secret daughter.

They've been around forever and don't stand up to any scrutiny.

archive.is/KHZ5Q

That isn't true, and the FBI files about that aren't even knew. Had you been here for more than a few months, you would have seen the kikes parade that bullshit around multiple times.

Intelliheebs in 2015 - intellihub.com/declassified-secret-fbi-files-prove-hitler-escaped-to-argentina-in-1945/

And how does that prove that Hitler was a controlled villain/puppet?

Considering Sorcha Faal is zionist propaganda, it would line up with the general tenor of this "insider".

It doesn't, but remember Q is simultaneously dropping intel and counterintel. He has done this once already with djt using SA tactics to drain the swamp stateside.

You know what's funny user, I was thinking of that pic with the quote you're referencing earlier today. Was feeling a bit blackpilly and thinking of Goebbels perk'd me right back up.

I'm not certain of the details, but he was partially financed in th early years by certain (((british bankers))) because they saw in him a potential as a puppet for dealing with the USSR right?

At least this is what I somewhat recollect reading way back when. Although it doesn't quite fit the narrative Holla Forums has shown me, what with the weimar era being so directed by (((cultural marxists))) and the founding of the USSR cabinet being majority kike. How does one explain monies that may have been funneled to The Third Reich then? Who was trying to jew who? A classic case of them hedging every angle and bet?

Yes I found this interesting as well, and am familiar with that pic/infographic that gets tossed around….but does anyone have sources that the parties that perished on the Titanic were record as being adverse to the federal reserve? Idk if they were shills or not, but this was being pushed as a limited hangout on half. That it was disinfo and there were no sources to verify this angle. Didn't follow up.

tbh I've glanced at the threads on half every now and then….their autism is fucking ridiculous. How anons could keep a thread alive with such fervor for almost two weeks with the amount of cancer, faggotry, and shilling that goes on there is amazing to me. Trying to read those threads is literally painful. I understand the motivation for leakers going there, but god damn am I grateful for all you niggers.
t.lurkanon

You know you don't really believe that. You're a hobbyist. You don't care about stopping these kikes or the survival of the White race, it's all an autistic game to you.

There new Q larps aren't the same poster as the originals.

You're doing God's work with me, know your feel is shared. While I envy their numbers, I don't envy the mod sponsored faggotry on the site

What's tough about this "insider" guy is all of his street cred comes from news that hasn't happened yet. So in eager anticipation to solve his riddles, the perspective shifts on news that is released. The insider is hijacking context. I'll admit Holla Forums can sometimes have a biased context, but it's an effective bias. Some of the shit this insider is spewing is way out of line and increase the fog of war instead of clearing it. Fuck you Q, a real user spills the beans and doesn't play games like this. It's called proxies you nigger.

The better way to spreadsheet

Whatever. Call me when Trump confiscated all nuclear materials from Israel and locks up every Jew so they can't launch. Until he does that and more, he's useless because:

Samson Looms

Where's the LARPjew?

You know shit's getting good when good old asses and elbows enters the fray.

So, if you go on flight aware and look at the restricted air spaces. Washington D.C., ND, FL, CA (FL and CA's restrictions are over Disney) the restrictions go up til December in some places. I'd not noticed these restrictions til today. Oh boy.

Well kampfy? Am I wrong? Can you prove me wrong and post pics about it here?

Samson Looms

That would be off topic, kike.

How nice for you. Nothing ever perks me up. Everything only makes me feel worse. The black pill is all there is. What else is there but defeatism for the defeated?

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Nothing good will ever happen and you know it. The storm will never come to wash it all away and you know it. The Jews will continue to get away with it and you know it. The gods created us only to torture us and you know it.

Samson Looms. And you still know it.

I guess you were right dad. RIP.

The jews killed every well known and rich american, to prevent insurrection against their schemes and to better install their clique of talentless, nepotistic kikes. All except for a brash blonde real estate mogul.

Were you born a huge faggot or did an uncle have to train you for that?

are the clown the royal order of jesters named by senate user?

glowing niggers control the media, kikes and (((saudis))) control our politicians. But he did list a few Rs that made deals to bow out gracefully.

Wish I could, but I'm a coward and nobody wants to meet up with me to help me kill myself in person.

I pray for the good people fighting against evil.

Thank you, Q. God bless us.

user you should know we will never be defeated. We possess something more powerful than every weapon every kike owns combined.

he mentions that these people worship satan use gangs like ms13 and have control over the media. A lot of this reads like the judeo masonic conspiracy theory that does make a lot of sense but is assumed to be untrue. Its almost as if he is using this position to lay out how our systems of control are controlled by a hidden hand.

The Godfather Part 3 is pretty obvious if you seen the movie. It covers the corruption of the Vatican when it comes to money laundering and the murder of Pope John Paul the First (who wanted to expose the corruption of the Vatican.)

Q-user might be talking about The Vatican's involvement with the corruption of the world, especially with Pope Francis now.

He didn't user. 100% of the reich was funded by America and other globalist forces. They went to war in truck with ford motors. The trains rain on american steel. The planes ran on leaded fuel that had to go through sweden.

Heres a three hour long redpill. the relevant German parts are all in the beginning though.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ

I want to point out something about the 3rd pic. Cuckchan uses CST timestamps while Twitter uses EST, so the tweet actually came 6 mins before the post.

Sorry, it I have been defeated. You will be too. Samson Looms.

I was thinking Godfather 3 was highlighting the Mafia and CIA connection the same way Snowwhite was a tie in to the CIA's 7 computer systems.

He won't. The gods hate us. That's why they created us.

You can't temper steel without heat.

Actually you're wrong, 4chan is EST on my screen. Q posted before the tweet, I was awake.

proof? or are you just misinformation trying to slide?

Is hebrew your first language, Chaim?

You come here pushing pushing kike garbage like "Hitler was a globalist". You don't know how to embed videos [bad enough it isn't a webm, but whatever]. And you clearly don't know what slide means here [here's a tip: if I was trying to slide the thread I wouldn't be bumping it with a post, you dumb boomer faggot].

Filtered.

Fuck off kike

Just trying to help you big nosed anons. Don't be mad if evidence is presented and you don't want to verify or look at the sources. Of course you don't care. You just want to blindly worship something.

Have you dehumanized yourself yet user? I know it's a bit of a meme at this point, and intrinsically tied into gets and our entire culture (and whatever level of 'quantum' esoteric interconnectedness maymays you may prescribe to), but there really is something significant there. At least for me personally.

I understand the blackpill feels user, I really do…it's what made "dehumanizing yourself and facing to bloodshed" so attractive really. For so long I'd just been sitting on the sidelines, rooting for the truth, hoping with fingers crossed that things might be changing. Just hoping that I could live a rural life in a still very white community insulated from the pozz. But there's this fracturing there. We all know it's true, how the adage goes: blah blah redpill truths now you're fucked shouldn't have come to Holla Forums kiddo.

And trying to balance just "living an easy life", against an ever growing hatred of kikery while constantly being aware and further irritated by their slimy subversion upon every layer of society….well, it's fucking difficult tbh.

For a long time I craved violence. The 4th was a big let down, I actually let myself believe there might have been a happening because I wanted to kill commies so badly. The wife caught a bit of me talking with a friend irl and became goncerned. She's become a bit redpilled but isn't prone to violence.

This led to many feels. Ofc I'd kill any nigger if harm ever came her way in such an ill manner, but the thought of leaving them behind solo because I was fighting commies and not the real enemy was a bit heavy.

And then came the biggest blackpill of all. I'm already dead. So's my wife, all the family, anyone I've ever cared about. They die the moment you truly commit in your heart to the cause. We all know it's true, the moment you start swallowing redpills there is no going back. There is no such thing as a blackpill, it's just called having feels and being a pussy. We're all here because we autistically care more about our race, our history, and our future…..than our own lives. And we know it. The moment you accept that you're already dead there are no more blackpills.

You just get /fit, stockpile ammo, disperse memes, shitpost with your brothers, get let down with happenings, laugh at larpers and niggers, and wait for the day when it finally comes. You get ready, we all do.

Yes, and Germany had to borrow money from America to pay America back war reparations payments, and you think that because they engaged in trade with America during the 20s and early 30s that meant Nazi Germany was some kind of stooge globalist force? Nigger please.

Ah, you mean the paid shills pushing this kike LARPer a week after he was proven wrong. I see, I see. Also you believe the holocaust happened because jews said it did and they don’t have to provide proof of their claims.

The most hilarious thing about that retarded documentary is that it repeatedly cites Mark Lane's work on the Kennedy assassination. Lane was the lawyer for Willis Carto and the Liberty Lobby. Carto referred to himself as the "biggest Hitler fan", had parties to celebrate his (Hitler's) birthday, and had ties to figures from the NSDAP, like Leon Degrelle and Otto Ernst Remer.

>>>/oven/

No, and this outs Q-LARP even more as a kike shill.
Your ass.
Disinformation.
Economic freedom from kikes.

Yes. War is profitable. We would be in ww3 right now if the stars didn't aligned and Trump didn't go on a rampage.

Germany and Hitler was the pawn used for ww2. They were used to play both sides of the conflict. Reparations are meaningless when your money is so worthless its being used as wallpaper. You obviously didn't do any research. Trade in the 20/30 does not equate to war time production being used.

Holy shit, go straight back to reddit and commit suicide. How’d the kikes manage to tow an iceberg, faggot? And if you want to pretend there was no iceberg, how’d they manage to get an explosion in the forward cargo hold to buckle the plates INWARD?

You're taking a self-contradictory documentary and the words of an obvious LARPer as gospel. That isn't research. If you do actual research and fact check the jewish smears against Hitler, none hold water.

If you're going through the effort to invite an assassin target onto international waters. Pretty sure you can shoot, strangle or poison them before the actual sinking cover.

Then they could have just murdered them anywhere, without sinking a ship and killing two top kikes in the process.

But but but Titanic was actually Olympic and was sunk for the insurance money to recoup the costs of the Olympic’s collision earlier the previous year! Never mind the massive physical differences between the two ships, which any insurance swindle would have had to account for with expensive retrofitting!

Extended family. Respect.

As a legitimate question though, perhaps he represented the resistance? Asking if he was a 'puppet' doesn't necessarily equate to kikes, or even a 'yes' for that matter. What if this is a hint at a another order, some kind of anti-kike Kingsman scenario..? Pic related..(?)

No. I can't. There is no dehumanize yourself, there is no bloodshed to face to; there is only Eternal Misery. Nothing works. Nothing helps. Nothing heals. Only Eternal Misery. And again:

Samson Looms

And you don't get tempered, you just get burned away. There is no steel, only Eternal Misery. None of you understand the blackpill. Not until you're like me and give up entirely on all hope.

Samson Looms

And no. You don't get fit. You don't stockpile. You just get mauled. The blackpill is all there is. I can't think any other way, the voices and the results of my life won't let me think any other way. Every Effort Always Fails.

it's just the blackpill depressionfag, he's been around. Ignore him, he baits for replies.

No. I will continue to scream here until you ban me. Then I will dodge the ban and continue to scream until someone comes to Gadsden and helps me kill myself.

Will it be you?

Whatever. I'm legit, I'm real and I'm not baiting. I'm honestly trying to find someone to help me kill myself.

After that he talks about Soros, implying he's a "Nazi collaborator", and even seems to hint at the completely made-up Merkel/Hitler bloodline. It's a "babby's first kosher conspiracy theory" LARP that a bunch of retards from plebbit are eating up.

If you'd given up entirely you wouldn't be lamenting to us. You'd be mute of lamenting to the living, not typing formated posts on a nivaen cuniform exchange bazaar.

What your doing is being a faggot.

Whatever kampfy. I'm still right kampfy.

Well, I already said I'm a coward. Why don't you come to Gadsden, Alabama and come help me mill myself in person.

Yea those questions about hitler are very suspicious. The purpose of the war was to free germany from the kikes. So what did the larper mean by "the real purpose" then? I think this has something to do with the person who handled letting hitler get away after the war to antartica or some such location. But why? To keep answering questions
Rich kikes and their families
The physical ark of the covenant because that was what signified authority for the next questions.
Yes but what does this have to do with anything?
Literally worship would be kikes. Technically all physical beings server/worship Satan though.
Yes.
A weird practice of virtue and mores usually against christianity since that's the way the larper was heading.
A place of worship/serving
Either because it is mount aryat or because a entry way to literally hell. Just extrapolating. I
I don't know as I have never seen it. Does someone have pictures of the temple at Epstein island?
As the larper implies (((they))) either turned the third temple into a place to worship Satan or that its just a random temple to worship/serve Satan, literally.
Yes.
I don't know. Does someone have visitor logs to epstien island?
To serve/worship Satan?
Interesting, but old news.

Why the fuck would I ever visit such a terrible poster? You want help milling yourself so bad, help mill these shitty posts off first. Your first step towards successfully ending your torturous existence is to
STOP POSTING

Turns out industrialists from around the world are interested in investing in the most badass industrial economy in the world at the time.

Bonus plot: Stalin is now anti-Zion and so the kikes don't mind having opposition closer to Russia. No way he'd get rid of interest slavery perpetuated by central banks right?????

How people think that devalues National Socialism or that Hitler was a disingenous globalist is beyond me. I mean I get it. Shills. Just posting here to help yall out. Most of the confusion created regarding this question is because people fail to differentiate between stock market finance and real capital.

He's a blackpilled faggot we call ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK, he's been posting like this since March or so on Holla Forums and /polk/. He won't kill himself even though he's always posting about it.

lmfao the fucking wordfilter is still there

A S H E S_A N D_E C H O E S

Top kek. Would he seriously say that he can't stop sucking cock?

He predicted Vegas, he's pretty much proven himself beyond any LARPer to ever shit up the chans.

That was a different LARPer, and the only ting he had right was the location. The motive and when it would happen were both wrong.

this, this shit is retarded. Please don't be so goddamned stupid that y'all fall for it here.

If hitler was a puppet, his handler would definitely be that weird fucking doctor that kept pumping him full of drugs.

CBTS Threads on halfchan just got deleted by a rogue mod.

Was Obamas "jury duty" nonsense actually him giving testimony in his own investigation?

Well what was the real reason for war with germany then? Clearly at the time it was to rid the country of kikes.

Go back. All the mods on cuckchan are rouge kikes.

Yes.

The CBTS threads on cuckchan are getting fucking retarded

Don't start this fuckass garbage here

I believe they're getting out of hand due to shilling and cianigger interference. The topic is good.

The threads are pure larp. Someone's sending people to 4chan from off-site; they don't even know the lingo, there's posts explaining why everyone is called a fag, what memes are, etc.

The people in the threads are garbage, the threads are garbage. It's the redditor FOTM cancer and it needs to be fucking nuked.

pretty sure i just got muted or something over there. I was posting in a thread calling this Q user shit out and now I can't post. Not banned but I can't post. Anyone else having trouble posting over there?

Go back. The mods on cuckchan are all paid kikes. So fuck off or contribute to the thread.

Yes, the same thing happened to me and probably from the same thread.

Threads are still refreshing and people are still posting, so it's not board-wide.

So I guess that confirms shadowbans on 4chan finally.

It's been known for a very very long time now. So lurk two years or go back newfag.

Also it looks like they nuked the CBTS thread as well, might've just been caught in crossfire.

the fags screaming "BUT HITLER FOUGHT THE JEW" are missing a crucial piece of information:

The Industrialists were jews. They wanted kickbacks after Hitler established the Reich. They didn't get them. Remind me, what war was instigated because Hitler didn't want a jewish bank?

Q is saying that Hitler was groomed to be an anti-stalinist puppet and given the means to do that, but the golem turned on it's masters, so they had to pull in literally every zog-owned country into war to get what they wanted, kicking off WW2. It was a very risky, but very profitable event for the Jews, which resulted in the founding of Israel after "the whole (puppeteered) world stood up to Hitler".

Hitler tried double-crossing the zogs who groomed him and made Germany into an economic superpower instead of a nicely-knit army to throw at the Soviets and they responded with all the military might they had under their thumb.

Thread about the deletions also got shitcanned.

That's not very nice, user. I have (((dual citizenship))).

All I was saying is that if he was a puppet hypothetically, that doc would have had to be his handler. Fuck, I don't know one way or the other. Killed a hell of a lot of people to sell the story if he was.

This is all previously known information but what does it have to do with the real purpose of the war? The real purpose, not the kike manufactured purpose of soviet D&C wars, was to eliminate kikes.
Does anyone know these?

The lines below it talk about Soros ("le nazi collaborator") and Merkel's "bloodline", which is most likely a reference to this old Sorcha Faal hoax.

helpfreetheearth.com/news501_Merkel.html

He's clearly implying that Sorors, the designated fall kike, replaced the Rothschilds, probably because he or his family "handled Hitler". It's retarded.

A bit too many red pills in those threads for cuckchan to handle.

T.disinfo fag with generic website.
So appearently since always do the opposite of what kikes say, the soros familly did handle transfering war assets to hitler before they lost control over him.

No, they didn't. Soros' father paid an Austrian traitor with a kike wife to pretend 13-year-old George was his Christian godson so he didn't get shoah'd. Soros wasn't a Nazi, he is a so-called "Holocaust survivor" and testament to the fact that the Holocaust should have happened.

Threads there, catalog wiped.

So let's say Q was spot on with their analysis, and you connect the dots and realize X industry or Y company is going to be ripped apart in the upheaval. How do you profit from that?

I'm not an economist, but say there was a hypothetical mining company that mined zinc, but it had connections to corrupt unions, and dirty money from Soros and the DNC. A specific but fictitious example, the company does some legit business and shuts down. What sort of ripple effect would happen? Where should I put my money to benefit me the most?

Not a jew and I don't like blood money, but this whole shitstorm seems like a great way to set myself up and taje money back from the kikes

If the world ends as the Q user larper is implying by mentioning the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not, then your fiat money is even more useless then it was before. The truth is not always profitable or for gain. It is truth for the sake of truth. What actions you do with the info is for you to decide.

Create a zinc-based cure for autism, and try to find a way to market it to the parents of the posters in the LARP threads.

Heres a link for anyone that needs it: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149210167

Cuckchan really has reached a new level of cancer thanks to this LARP.

Hitler was a puppet and had a handler at the time he worked for Military Intelligence

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149221697

Shoah'd 2 minutes after your post.

#277: archive.is/F8DtI
#278: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149221697

I hate these forced memes.

Only that when he infiltrated them he ended up joining them out of conviction. You absolute muppet.

Those always do unfortunately.

And if you haven't worked that out by now, by god you're slow.

The whole thing is intended to create massive change systematically.

Also the disjointed phrases are deliberately so to make confirmation bias occur in the future, really they could be about anything, until anons agree is fills "X prophecy".

This clearly has some psychological usage. I'm thinking the instalment of hysteria.

Shit's fucked, anons. Threads still getting shoahed.

I am only pointing out the fact that at one time Hitler was a puppet and did have a handler.

Behold i have answered a question of Q!!!

witnessed 7 CBTS threads going down, something's definitely fucky.

ALL CBTS THREADS GETTING PURGED ON HALFCHAN

Q will find us. Keep the bread baked, and he will crumb.

CBTS GOING DOWN

NOT A DRILL
NOT A DRILL
NOT A DRILL

THREADS GETTING PURGED, MODS ARE SCARED

This entire thread is shizo disinfo. What, we take absolutely unconfirmed larping about Hitler being a jew shill for truth now? From Cuckchan of all things? user pls.

Serving your country doesn't make one a puppet. Hitler's entire life was lived for his people. How DARE you even insinuate that he was kike controlled. Hitler was the one true avatar that almost led us to redemption from jewry and that could only be destroyed by all the world's superpowers combined.

Halfchan thread getting nuked. Holla Forums must be the new voice of freedom and organized research.

Fuck (((them)))

Cuckchan convo has moved here:
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm

Everything appeared to be in motion anyway. They can't stop what's going to happen with the indictments. However it was pretty spoopy with what was being said to anyone mentioning the shilling going on in other threads around the time of the shoah. Literal threats about it not ending well, and such. Weren't even mentioning CBTS in the OP.

Here, too:
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2234461

Thank you!

>voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm
Thanks user. LARP or not, these threads are fun to read through. The daily admin happenings are boring as fuck.

I'd agree that the use of the term puppet in that context is somewhat cynical and overlooks the choice of the individual to serve in such a manner a greater cause, but it is commonly and overly used thus.

I haven't insinuated he was kike controlled only that he worked for German Military intelligence, an aspect of the Q narrative is that Trump has always been working in conjunction with elements of American Military Intelligence, i'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing.

About the puppet disinfo: Consider that not even Q or GEOTUS would be omniscient. Everyone living on earth has a redpill they've yet to get handed. These guys have led busy lives and haven't likely had the best of sources throughout it.

Is this why they were attacking the Queen recently in the recent taxation leaks (literally Panama leaks for good goys - re-releasing censored forms of the same leaks)

Archive right before 404's
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149210167/

pastebin.com/Y3fGFhXJ

this isn't a larp.

It's psychologically motivating intentionally.
The phrasing is meticulously chosen for it's impressionability and ease of being confirmed to being associated with barely relatable things.

OP Pastebin as of Nov 13 pastebin.com/casVKL0G

Autists took back the deraile bread yesterday, now they have to take bake the board

We're trying a CBTS on halfchans /x/.

The whole point of the LARP is that the things he's hinting at are privileged information that he gained due to his high security clearance. Either he's right, or it's all a LARP.

Regardless of LARP, people have been posting pretty informative things, and there's no denying the Saudi Arabia clusterfuck going on.

All or nothing, huh? If only the world were that simple.

We're all puppets to one degree or another. Your philosophy, your history, your mentalities, each imparted upon you by others. True freedom is deciding for yourself. Of this I believe Hitler was able to do.

Second question is unimportant as it's a being you will not meet.

The ascension of humanity to for others purposes.

To prevent this.

When it comes to muh super secret security clearance, it is.

While there are no guarantees that Q isn't a LARP, the NYT article namedropping NSA Q Group arrived at a VERY suspicious time. It seems to try to discredit the NSA and Q group by linking them to Russia.

The timing and content of the article is very noteworthy.

That article was supposedly aimed at the president himself, Q has alleged.

Fair enough. I do admit it's a splinter in my arm that won't go away. We will definitely see this week if any of this true.

What the sweet fuck.

Alright, I've done some more research on this Q larp nonsense

Here's the conclusion I've come to, and why:

It's meant to bring loony conspiracy types to Holla Forums (the kinds of old senile boomer morons who believe in nibiru, anuki whatever, basically /x/) to flood the board with utter garbage so nobody can have any serious discussions about anything. Shills have been trying it for ages - moon hoaxing, flat earth, etc.

This is just their most sophisticated attempt at it yet. This time, they did a pretty good conspiracy/insider larp, very compelling sort of narrative; then they started spamming youtube videos about it all through the conspiracy-nut side of the internet. That's why they've got people posting a lexicon (pic related) to help everyone along. That's why so many posters stick out like a sore thumb like they don't belong on the board or never used 4chan before. That's why so many posters seem to only flirt with an understanding of the english language and can barely tie two sentences together without creating a word salad.

Someone's purposefully trying to flood 4chan's Holla Forums with so much garbage it is impossible to get any signal out of the noise.

Now, there's a good side to this; the fact they have to resort to doing something like this strongly implies they DON'T have the resources to do this kind of spam on their own.

attached images show just what kind of cancer is being dealt with here

no longer saging since I think this thread can no go in a positive direction: We need to find a way to get the retarded larp/nutjob people off Holla Forums and onto /x/. We need a counter-op; something that can be reinforced quickly and easily by any particular poster without having to explain what's going on (e.g. go back to /x/).

Also I'd like to add that another purpose of this op against Holla Forums is to destroy any legitimate information Holla Forums comes up with and attribute it to conspiracy theory nutjobs. Again, something they've been trying to do for ages with the moon landing hoax and flat earth shit.

Basically it's a big discredit operation

they also wanna kill Kek.

Not your personal army, faggot. 4/pol/ doesn't have any worthwhile discussions in the first place. No one here cares how much they shit up their threads, as long as they don't come here.

>hurr q is a larping shill because he said drumpf hitler is a kike puppet! :^)
do you even counter-intel niggers?

You're posting in the thread they brought over here, genius.

Do you have ANY self awareness?

Remember that bezmenov shit. All enlisted KGB recruits were to be eliminated once no longer needed. That's probably the MO of kikes across the world, not just the KGB

Feels good man

>>>/bog/

Notice the lack of spammer shills ITT, feels good.

If no ones mentioned it yet… Alfred Vanderbilt was invited to ride the Titanic. He declined, but ended up dying on the Lusitania when a German uboat torpedoed it a few years later.
Vanderbilt used to be a powerful family.

Angela Merkel, born Rebbekah Dorothea Kasner (Kaźmierczak) - sponsored by Helmuth Kohl, born Enoch Kohn (supposed B'nai B'rith member)
1939 Reichsbank law (could not find an English sauce, sorry)

The "tripcode Q" is not the same person as the original Q.

Totally different syntax and way of illustrating ideas.

So when the real Q posts again he will be seen as an imposter.

Is Anderson Cooper on air lately? Could not find anything about him in november. Have you watched that mid october SNL skit where a "clown" tries to scare AC? Has anybody else while digging found any connection to various countries "Admirality laws"? It seems that around 1880-1910 it was the favorite kike way to funnel money.

and it has to be someone close to Trump or at least someone that has the ability to see his tweets before they are posted. It could be the military/Trump admin trying to get the cuck chan community to cool it with the antisemitism and get them into a 2008 Alex Jones kool-aid conspiracy World again. Get them on board with some foreign war interventionism in the mid-east on behalf of Israel. To do that, have to try to do some gas lighting. Also, Q is posting info that is acceptable and non threatening to Israel/Zionism/jews. The kind of stuff that wouldn't get erased or banned on kosher forums websites.

I could be wrong but has Q posted anything critical of Israel or Jewish power? Lots of "Saudi, the Queen and the Vatican run the whole show" posting. Standard AJ pre 2015 rhetoric. Oh and of course the standard "Soros is a nazi puppet not a Jew" and "Saudis run the whole show but they are crypto Jews so it doesn't contradict your well researched and blatantly obvious conclusion that the Jews are behind it". The last Saudi narrative is advanced shilling reserved for the 8 Holla Forums crowd.

Okay, I can buy that.. damage has been done though.

For better or for worse, the threads exist now. Whether is right or not, I can't safely tell either way, but they exist and they are what they are. The question now is what we make of it.
Calm down, predictable kike, no need to shut anything down. It actually brought something to half/pol that 8/pol/acks keep forgetting 4/pol doesn't have. It created a general for redpilling/digging and meme generation/discussion. Little reminder that 4chan is basically reddit. In some cases so directly, when you go to certain threads, as long as you head to the right subreddit that corresponds with it, you'll see the retardation on 4chan to be just regurgitations of whatever was posted on the corresponding reddit thread. What needs to be done next, is to get whoever is shilling so hard, whether it's cia, some starving kids locked in a basement or buttblasted srs/sa types to feel a sense of security, so they fuck off to more 'important' things. Then we can convert it into something that doesn't constantly drift off into insta-Rothschilds, ayylmaos, hadron colliders, CERN, demons from another dimension and all of that other shit.

You're letting timezones trick you. All his posts with direct references to things Trump tweets are made after Trump's tweets happen. Very shortly after they do but yes. What I'd be more impressed about is the photo.

They destroyed 4cuck.
Now they post here with no restrictions and no bullying.
t_d was the worst mistake.

It hurts knowing that it's purposeful. What kind of monsters justify that sort of thing to themselves, destroying dialog and wrecking cohesion among strangers they'll never meet?

With the same rationale they project onto us.
> hey, go-user, I can tell you exactly why your life is shit. Here are 30 academic and well-recognized (((Sources))) (aka established authorities) explaining how White people, rightwingers and internet gnatzis are to blame for everything

The topic isn’t good. It’s a kike shill posting questions to lead people away from truth.

Because your LARP was proven false. Fuck off back to reddit and suck each other’s cocks.

Drown yourself in semen. It’s proven to be a LARP.

Of course; that’s why we know it when we see it. This is counterintelligence.

>>>/reddit/

Indeed. It’s weaponized psychology. This is where Soros’ money really went.

Why are there so many angry posts from one user, one after another?

It’s either or. I stopped caring. If you have something to actually contribute, feel free to stop whining.

The same sort that run this place, by the way. Be aware of that.

Says the user contributing nothing but whining repeatedly.

lol, sure thing

user, I highlighted your posts to see if you've contributed. You've just yelled at everyone and saged the whole time. What are you doing, user?

How’s about reading what’s written? That’s a pretty good way of telling what it says.

With it being a LARP either way, what does it matter?

And, you know, the things he claimed would happen a week ago that didn’t.

he's been at it for every thread over here and the only thing he does is REEEE. Ignore and/or filter.

Your LARP is over. Cry harder.

WEW LAD

Makes that Mexican death cult of the zeta cartels. Fucking a. The glow on the dark niggers have an army of death obsessed beaners. This ties into the JFK papers that were dumped

If q was a larp, then kek has taken it over

Holy fuck,someone seems really upset. What's going on?

see

Reminder that this is your “argument.”

reminder that you're willfully misrepresenting what I wrote.

The LARP has been proven. If you haven’t been paying attention, just stick around in a single thread or two.

See:
This statement means that you believe Hitler did not fight the jew.
This statement means that you believe Hitler was brought to power by jews.

You are quite obviously not from around here.

…18 billion just last month. He’s unleashed every piece of shit under the umbrella. The internet hate machine they curated will be their demise.

Good to know, wasn't sure what he was trying at, another ID for the filter I guess.

Does it? Does it really? Because right after that I say that Hitler stood up against the faggots who tried to crypto-groom him, that is - the Jews.

No. I believe the Jews wanted to use him by giving him the funding/hardware (remember the Industrialists, remember Ford's son married into the Rothschilds), which he then took and instead of falling into place like a good little cog, he started fucking them up. Look at the timeline presented by Mein Kampf.

Cry more, bitch. Go back to reddit where your LARP is believed without question.

Yes, but that never happened.
To destroy the world they wanted to create, sure.

I did and it wasn't. And no, some rando tripfags posting about Hadron colliders isn't proof.

Fucking hell, go back to reddit.

I wonder what he said? Ah well, not important.

>>>/reddit/

Like this is an engineered psyop? How do we trigger autists on 4chan?

That is a possibility tbey can't control you,but they fear your hijinks. So they engineer a larp, fill it with half the truth to keep you on track, then measure the results.

The problem is that you can't control the unknown, i can see this larp turning into a disaster real fast. If it is a larp.

Keep in mind some glow in tbe dark niggers are fucking crazy, and when they snap, they make messes.

Lurker here, wheter q is a larp or not why arent we exploiting the oppertunety to redpill a shitton of normie's and leave them on cuckchan ? sounds like we are missing a huge oppertunety here. Q brouth up Hitler, time for us to bring up the numbers on the holohoax right ?

The fact so many people come into this thread to post that it is fake is evidence it is real. Normal people don't post in threads they have zero interest in.
The shills are up to 11.

CERN is only brought up by shillbots when legitimate discussion of Switzerland starts. Diversion patterns have been getting noticed over time.

THEN THEY DISAVOW

archive.is/lELnB

What's that? Can't seem to make you out, lad.

Some low in totempole NGO starts some random larp, it runs off the course real bad and to add to disaster some intelligence nigger is leaking real stuff in middle of all the shit.

How does a liar’s disjointed shitposting help redpill anyone? The redpill is the opposite of lies.
If they’re just in it because they’re listening to Q-LARP, then they won’t give a shit what anyone else says. If it doesn’t come from the guy whose cock is in their mouth, they won’t believe it. That’s what Yuri talked about, user.

This is how mentally ill the shills are now.

No, keep spamming. I’m sure all your shill friends love it.

EAT SHIT LARPJEW

There’s no evidence that anyone, anywhere has any actual knowledge or that this is anything more than autistic lunatic’s LARP that CY+2 cuckchanners–being the fucking faggots that they are–latched onto.

>>>/reddit/

Did you guys hear something just now?

What is getting my attention is the death cult stuff. That is real and relevent. Ms13 and the zeatas have a death cult. It also is very similar to mk ultra stuff from the end of th program.

So imsgine this: you control a population with imagery and drugs. You use these guys to keep mexico in line, hence no commies in charge down there. You can then export that violence to hati or anywhere else there is drugs

The problem is when we deport them and build a wall. This makes them harder to handle, to control, and heaven help us if the trutj gets out.

Nope.

Me neither, must have been the wind.

lol martial law inbound, right fellow pedes?

Criminally underchecked trips.

Fucking based texas cops. Joining the ranks of terry, cianigger killer, davis I see. Granted as a standalone incident that sounds like the cops sucked at their jobs. But I digress.

You can literally time out the shills here that they live on the west coast and their shift starts at 8am PST.

Dubs says larpjew is a tranny.

I thought we usually mark the shifts based on the time in tel aviv.

And you always see an uptick in pro-LARP posts at 9 AM Tel Aviv time.

See how moshe is already squeaking for his matzo break?

How soon before we get a world filter to really rustle the larpkike's jimmies?

Makes sense. The jews do not spend their own money, they spent saud money. Then game if thrones happened, and now the checks to the cucks and tbhe dems have stopped.

I can see them throwing an autism distraction bomb into the half chan to keep people sperging.

The problem is as they dif this, moar chaos happened witj the Kennedy dumps and pedowood. So all this will do is keep the sperbs busy reading and thinking.

Glorious chaos for all

Like lighting a match in a dark room no matter how many lies smarter and independent thinkers will see it, but ill do that part myself if I can get 1000 normie's to see it and turn 20% into newfags than I did my work for today
Yuri Who? I haven't payd to mutch attention to this larp, showing your hand before your playing it would be stupid. Even if it is not a larp it is still a disinfo complain, if the base line of it is true they would show us the info when the time come's and not ask stupid questions before hand. Anyway if you give me a last name that would be greatly appreciated.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

Never, because he probably has the mods permission to spam or is one of them. inb4 banned or post deleted.

Mods requesting filter LARP = Historical Reenactor

THIS IS THE CALIBER OF USER THAT CUCKCHAN AND REDDIT HAVE BROUGHT HERE

This is the caliber of shill that they’re sending us.

Regardless, you can notice the "omg LARP" shills have never onced addressed all the signals that Q has sent us through Trump. They just flat out ignore them. We've had:
+++ tweet pic on 4chan before Trump tweeted +++ which just so happened to also be the architecture of the buildings in the skyline of the picture that Q sent us from a plane at the exact same time Donald was flying in Air Force One over China.
The Air Force One pic from over the Philippines when Trump was flying across Asia.
The Q signal on victory anniversary day.
Buzzwords Trump was using during 3am speeches in Asia all week.
Shit is real.

While digging there are things I keep on stumbling upon - the Mayflower and De Montfort family. The deeper I could go is this Brisse Montfoort (b. 1560) that was born in Newfoundland whose son was then born in France and then became a pilgrim on the Mayflower. This Montforts here are probably descendants of Simon de Montfort, a true Deus Vult guy that shoa'd Cathars around 1212 in southern France. Looks like the De Montfort family where kind of "introduced" everywhere in Europe at the time - one or more in any kingdom. These fuckers became the Vanderbilts (archive related) - they are my bet as the family jewed by Soros. I can not connect Brisse to Simon without any reasonable doubt.

Of course it's one of them. There is no way in hell a non-compromised mod would allow the HUNDREDS literal HUNDREDS of sage shill posts unless it was one of them. IDGAF they can ban me. It will be my first but it's worth it to call out that sperging bullshit.

You mean the signals that didn’t happen, right?
Didn’t happen. Learn what time zones are.
He was in Korea at the time. Try again.
It’s literally proven false. His dates came and went. His timeline is already disproven. Go the fuck back to reddit.

The archive, I know, I am a faggot.
archive.fo/1zeza

Yep, it's been the same tired shit all week but every time he stands up I kick him in the teeth.

>you’re a mod because you leave up a thread that you’ve done nothing but want taken down
lol
Those don’t exist, you stupid fucking shill.
They allow thousands of bump shill posts, so why would this be hard for you to believe?
Do you think that anyone believes you?

It’s like talking to a fucking autistic five year old.

250 post thread and 40 of them are you screaming "LARP."
If you aren't actually a shill then it just makes you look ridiculously pathetic.

Just give me the last name ive been here like 5 years but unlike you i dont have all day to sit behind my pc like a fucking neet.

Anyone note that GS is referred to in the past tense?

Great job, moishe.

Run along now.

I think he means during WW II.

Between 10 and 15.

Yes this answers why he was able to rise in a kiked system. (((They))) must have permitted it to a degree. Get SIEGEpilled folks. You cannot win/rise in a kiked system if the kikes do not allow it. So Hitler broke the chains when he was ready.

How about you read your LARPer’s own posts, you cocksucking faggot? Names. Dates. Times. An entire timeline. It’s all written down.
NONE OF IT CAME TRUE. JUST LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER FUCKING LARPER THAT HAS EVER POSTED HERE.
YOU justify this. All I’ve seen is “it was disinformation” (lol that really makes me want to trust him), “things are in motion” (lol moving the goalposts), and “it actually happened, there’s just no proof of it, but it happened and the fact that there’s no proof is proof” (so you faggots believe the holocaust).

Since Friday it has been non-stop "CIA says TRUMP is Putin's toy" on MSM. Now a Rothschild is getting into the mix.

>>/gaschamber/

What is this manner of cancerous faggotry?

Rothschild partying with the Pedo Shop Boys.

That’s to be expected, what with Trump meeting Putin again.

Holy fuck, they’re not even hiring English-literate yids anymore.

See:

Maybe everything you say is cancer regardless of formatting?

The shills have vpns, so banning them doesn't work. The same way they tried to get tor banned by using it to still, methinks they are doing it from ips they want banned.

And this is why i only lurk, you only get shills and autist neets who havent seen sunlight in 8 weeks here.

How about you just leave entirely since you don’t seem to give a fuck about truth and don’t even know where you are?

Pretty much tells you that the CBTS is REALLY rustling their jimmies, especially that part about one side of their pyramid is gone

I know right, you're the only one that's even close to a dedicated hotpocket these days
oh, nice narcissism you got there loser

that's what the shills would say

Pretty much

>>>/reddit/
>>>/autism/
>>>/suicide/

>How about you just leave entirely since you don’t seem to give a fuck about (((my opinion))) and don’t even know where you are?
ftfy loser

This is you. Fuck your strawmen.

Pretty sure Q, if real, has ties to Shadow Brokers

t. strawmanning faggot
how cute

Poetry.

Hmm.

wtf i love jews now

How about you get a life, a job, a blonde wife and dont stop till you have atleast 5 kids instead of being a keyboard worrier neet. And if you care about spreading truth so mutch why havent you sayd witch Yuri yet ? If you are suppost to be a real national socialist, i pray to god for our futere.

Hmmmmmmm.

If I say it's counter-intel to throw off the cianiggers, (((422a65 and his friends))) will just say its a shill op by a larper or whatever shill template they can pull out of their notepads

He's the same faggot who shits up the other thread not too long ago, just filter him to clean up the thread a bit

I have to agree.
How does a liar’s disjointed shitposting help redpill anyone? The redpill is the opposite of lies.
ow vey goyim dont redpill those normie's

Trump is the first foreign leader to be dined in the Forbidden City since China's foundation in 1947. Q asked why was he dined there?
The only explanation I can come up with is that there would zero chance of wiretaps in the Forbidden City.

It doesn't.
Since they simply unable to wordsmith most redpill contents due to how much of a truthbomb/non-pozzed they are, I'm thinking it's a new attempt to divert any efforts of redpilling people by constantly spamming garbage posts (i.e muh larp) by 'implying' it to be a (((conspiracy theory))) and that you should go to /x/ or cuckchan to be enlightened with their blackpill posting and defeatist crap or something. Also; said new attempt is basically cobbled up together on the fly since Q-user came out of the blue and drop plenty of stuff in here and half/pol/ that made even the rothschilds squirm on social media

You might be onto something, no one would think of wiretapping some place that's not been used to house foreign dignitaries before, much less high profile ones at that

Great job.

Nice strawman, kike. I said the exact opposite.

fixed

I want the spammer to reply to my post so I can laugh at his unread stubs.

Here in 'Merica
Meanwhile in Asia
So either the entire world is on board to overthrow the kike banker cabal that holds us all hostage through debt or I don't know what the fuck.

Poetry.

Or it’s a LARP, idiot.

Talk about a successful divide & conquer.
You niggers never agree about shit on le 8chaim you just call each other kikes. Have fun getting nothing accomplished ever, except watching 1930's propaganda

Go back to pretending the LARPer is real.

This is about a lot more than faggots, autists, and the Great Chad Divide.
We crossed the Rubicon a couple weeks ago.

You're making the exact kinds of connections Q wants you to. Our challenge is to make this information easily digestible to normalfaggots, in case of increased disinfo, media/powerblackouts, or breakouts of (((color revolutions))) in the west.

We were doing that LONG before Q-LARP started shilling his kikery.

In the past week I've actually gone full autist with 3 friends on Q political topics (not dealing with Satan worshiping child sacrificers) and have gotten them to get full on board. One of them is an M.D. and fully agrees that Hillary has kuru from cannibalization.
I've gotten a couple libs to agree Obama was bought by Al-Waleed.
I'm doing my part.

This anons fav movie of all time. Love you brothers & sisters, I am prepared to give my (((all))).

I'm about to listen to this track on repeat while I work from home for myself. The dream lives here.

You haven't proven it false you keep just say it was already proven with no sauce
Arrests were never dated, indictments were. Why would we know about federal indictments right away? Expect 10day msm blackout. After the 15th if nothing happens then I might believe you.

Q claims that all republicans in Congress will either support POTUS or bow out. We're at 11 not running now, right? Weird.

got pic's of the posting here ? cant find it in this bread and ive been working to mutch to be ontop of this

Read his own posts, you cocksucking faggot.
So the martial law is where, shlomo?
Literally the first thing to be dated.
And they didn’t happen, either. Oops!
Great “argument.”
1. There is no reason to expect this.
2. Ten days have passed. Nothing happened. It’s over.
Nothing happened. The “whole world” didn’t “change before Trump returns from his trip”, and this can even be said now, instead of on the 16th.

There is no future for old money pyramid, first time in history millions read some obscure psy op manuals and know ways of kikery. Future might get to levels of mindfuckery that even rulers wont keep up anymore.

And you've said it. You can either try(fail) to sage, or keep bumping.

REMINDER REPORT (((422a65)))

Nah.

This is the caliber of shill they’re sending us.
If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

look up the old threads on OP post they might be there somewhere, unless it's on other related threads that went nowhere or slided to oblivion

hitler was a puppet of vishnu you dumb fags

Into filter you go

This is the caliber of shill they’re sending us.
If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Watch him make 50 more before this thread's done.

Reminder one of these pics is literal LARPing
The other is truth seeking

Answer my fucking questions, shlomo. How’d the kikes manage to tow an iceberg, faggot? And if you want to pretend there was no iceberg, how’d they manage to get an explosion in the forward cargo hold to buckle the plates INWARD?

Checked
Seriously who has the patience to not grow bored trolling LARP for 300 threads on 4chan. If they weren't getting paid they'd have to be a sociopath in which case it's Hillary.

If I’m wrong, it shouldn’t be too hard to answer the fucking questions, should it?

Ice(((berg)))

The vacuum inside the ship sucked the metal in.

Only on one side, only 12 feet square, and without damage otherwise. What explosive available in 1912 could do that?

What's so insane is that he keeps responding despite the filter, he's just sitting there alone ranting to nobody at this point. It's baffling.

On as serious note, all you have to do is corrupt the navigator…

Severe autistic rage

A lot of tnt maybe. Its not impossible, explosion under water causes metal to portrude outwards, pressure
from the water outside bends metal inward.
I honestly doubt that such a ship would break in half from just an iceberg my dude. Hundreds of wooden ships have sunk to the bottom with mere holes taking water in, as with many other steel ships.

I dont remember many if any WW1 ships breaking in half from outside explosions.

I hope you're getting paid per post.

What is it exactly that you're upset about?

Learn the historical story of the Titanic before shitting out your mouth, please.

Answer the questions I asked, kike.

LOL

Read posts before replying to them to prevent stupid questions from being asked.

I've read your posts. You don't think the Q user is legitimate. I don't know why that's made you angry though.

user, you're filtered, I can't read your post. Why bother replying to mine? I should be away doing other stuff but I'm fascinated by this real-time mental breakdown the thread gets to be witness to.

Well this is interesting.

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. 
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

LdR highlighted. Lynne de Rothschild? Would explain her sperging out on twitter over Trump? Is he doing it? Will we live to see the giga-kike families wiped off the face of the Earth?

Im not convinced, the jews gained too much from the titanic sinking.
Who owned the titanic and how much was it insured for?
I bet jews gained even more from that.

Fuck you for reminding me of the horse dying in the mud. That scene destroyed my childhood. I'll take Bowie's ballsack in Labyrinth anytime over this nightmare dungeon.

Nice link, why didn't you just cap it instead? I would really hate to think that comms are so fucked up at no such agency that they are having to pass coded messages through cuckchan of all methods.

the shooting at the church lines up with his warning of a false flag by the fbi. I was laughing when I read that but the first thing i thought of when they showed the breaking news was the post where he said that stuff.

Reddit crossovers like you who push this kikery a week after it was disproven–that’d be why.

Is the shill is that retarded that he's responding to people that filtered his sorry ass?
Sorry Rabbi Shekelberg no-one can see or care about your posts
He threw a rage fit over no-one caring about him.

So why did nothing he say actually happen, then?

Just wait for all the fucked up things to come as soon as Don starts bagging and getting red shields, and the lesser rat kikes cover their escape from the west.

US RISK THIS WEEK
Indeed, but considering how we now have proof that just mentioning these sorts of things can delay them, we're on alert until new year's at the least.

Try to actively shit on everything he/she says.

I'm pretty sure they locked down the emergency broadcast systems.

Only when you're already dead can you face to bloodshed and become an effective soldier.

All else is delusion. Embrace hardship. Death will come anyway. Make it count.

youtu.be/O5YpUsDsHmk?t=26

**the "Johnny Appleseeds" (sowing Holla Forumsacks) on r/T_D post Yuri, the Kalergi Plan, etc. all the time in the comments.
I think this one just lurked the pseudo-/newsplus/ threads and didn't read or save any of the redpill threads. **

"ideological subversion"
save the redpill threads next time you fucking faggot, 2 years lurking means 2 years ENTHUSIASTICALLY lurking, meaning redpill threads, reading, lifting, and self-improving. I'm barely off my mandatory 2 years lurking and I have all of /zundel/, part of the do/k/ument, TGSNT, Europa TLB, SIEGE, and Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds.
is Yuri in the sticky? Yuri should be in the sticky. Zero excuses.

Only in America.

Naturally.

A 500 lbs (227 Kg.) TNT naval mine should be enough to rip a hole like that. Costa Concordia's captain did it without mine. That was cool.

You're a moron falling for a larp meant to bring thousands of schizophrenic boomertards to 4chan.

Please stop being a fucking moron. This is like that frank autismlarping that happened for months straight before the fucker got outed.

I hate you low IQ retards that can't do reliable pattern matching and go schizophrenic sticking completely unrelated bullshit together or getting excited because some random assturd posts with a couple cryptically capitalized letters and you assume it's a secret message only you can figure out.

Take your bullshit to /x/ seriously. It's what /x/ is for.

Did you get tired of being filtered so you switched VPNs or something?

Looks like Shlomo got a new VPN.
You don't seem to understand what has happened. I know you've used the media to push your agenda since the dawn of the printing press. But what you never seemed to think about when you saw the opportunity to abuse people for your personal gain by getting them addicted to social media is that it would accelerate the rate at which society evolved to become resistant to your spam. There were only so many letters for new credit card offers and car insurance you could mail us before we stopped paying attention to you.
Welcome to your end.

I'm not sure who you two are trying to fool. This whole narrative and that leading questions it is trying to pose got BTFO in this thread already right here .

Reminder that this is a LARP.

It really is hard to reconcile isn't it? It only gets weirder when a mopey degenerate who ultimately killed himself predicted this triumph.

new post from q
response to LdR?

Enough already.

Old news, boyo. Thanks for the cap though, add it to the master caps? was cool enough to drop a link that saves us all from having to lurk through the garbage that is cuckchan's Holla Forums. Q is luckily not enough of a newfag to actually use a trip, meaning that disinfo and false Q shills are as impotent as ever. I'll add it to the next OP.

three letters are in brackets L, d, and R. Was the message at the end meant for it as it has three underscores (_) maybe to indicate their spots?
Should read: LD7g^-d%19FZBxRdecline

R/THE_DONALD IS KILL

Reddit cucks

Remember to sage.

More evidence Q is legit when the controlled opposition literally sensor the first amendment under order of "LARP."

This site isn't 5 years old yet.

The mods keep a select few VPN IPs unbanned because they use those for proxyfagging. However the reason for less banning is because Codemonkey realized the original range banning was way too harsh.
One thing though is that the imkampfy really hates halfchan "cultural contamination", literally trying to isolate this place from halfchan as much as possible.

Now on to the /fringe/ journey (because that's exactly what this is) these things always involve digging, battles between NoFunAllowed types and FunAllowed types and there is a 99% chance it's fucking nothing but rehashing things that is already been leaked and 1% chance it's yuge.

The big thing to remember is that FBIAnon actually did outright call the Clinton Foundation out and mention the uranium transfer in his Q&A during the election year. And he constantly emphasized the Clinton Foundation, if this Larp is really toxic then the best solution is to hijack it and make it productive in this case digging what really matters, the Clinton Foundation then go from there since both the pedo rings and Uranium One have ties to that foundation.

Just putting this out there for anyone looking at the Titanic.

Am I reading it wrong because that screencap looks to me like a poster on /t_d was banned for saying that Q was a LARP.

If it was nothing, pal, it wouldn't be raining shit both here and on cuckchan for the past two weeks. When you read a retarded OP, you ignore it, not spend 1/3 of 300+ thread's posts denying what's obviously being talked about and validated. FBIanon isn't the only precedent, we also have WHanon and john who gave us clear intent for a false flag and even named the town it would be at. John obviously had to have been in on it, as opposed to against it, since he wasn't aware of the counter operation to prevent casualties and extract the targets.

no it was a thread where fatso Kimdotshit said Q is legit, someone said Q is a larp in the comments, and I replied "no he isn't"

Well (((Reddit))) it was a fun 2 years.

You can always go back. I heard neogaf is back up under a new name, faggot.

Oh man, you have no idea just how autistic Imkampfy really is. There was a belief when looking at the board log that he doesn't even sleep because of he is the names have changed now due to an incident in April active it is. The autist screeching throughout the thread is pretty standard of the Mod's MO to shut down threads and discussion they don't want, they did this with literature and culture, and they did this with blog posting before too now that i think about it.

Shit I fucked that up.

*because of how active he is the names have changed now due to an incident in April

Titanic was blown up. Ships don't crack in the middle when they're sinking without MASSIVE external energy being introduced. Titanic was found in two pieces. Not a natural process. The movie was a psyop.

Don't forget any self improvement threads get anchored extremely fast.

Did this thread really need another iteration? Please correct me if literally any of this person's predictions have been accurate

perch-base.org/Index_Files/Historic_Sub_Classes.pdf

Here's a list of US sub classes from 1862 and up. There's no reason a sub couldn't have sank the Titanic.

The fact that only one user bothered to notice and check these triples shows just how much the spergs are freaking out.

We have a Raymond Smullyan puzzle here, this is a larp, and the ones promoting it are shills, this is not a larp, and the ones arguing against it are shills, or this is real and all you nigger faggots have autism.

theguardian.com/world/gallery/2015/sep/12/inside-sante-muerte-mexicos-cult-of-death-in-pictures

publicintelligence.net/mx-gang-tattoos/

publicintelligence.net/ufouo-open-source-center-mexico-youtube-drug-war/

publicintelligence.net/mcia-mexico-country-handbook/

"build a wall" "they have to go" ice raids.

30 million undocumented people, how many of them are paramilitary? How many of them are children that we are holding hostage?

Trump says build a wall, and the deep state freaks the fuck out. Why? Why freak out over beaners?

They can't read their own language, they can't speak English, and they worship a death goddess? why freak out over beaners.

You know who had an oil company? Bush. He was deeply connected to mexican oil, and ironically enough the Kennedy assassination. So was ted cruz. They even joked about him being the zodiac killer. That holds no value to white people, but to death cultist Latinos? That means a lot.

These cartels who worship a death goddess, in a very similar pattern to John Pedosta's spirit cooking also keep the mexican government busy, and they then killed seth rich.

Gee whiz, maybe the two cults are connected, with Sabnta Mureta and MS13

archive.is/p6d76 Archived because this article is hard to access with a vpn for some odd reason.

So you have satanic US politicians, who magically get satanic drug dealing, child kidnapping death cults to kill a leaker?

Damn that is weird. Imagine how much power hillary clinton would have wielded as the first woman president, and secret santa murete priestess.

So let's say Q is a psyop meant to distract us. Ok cute. The only thing he never mentioned was Mexico and illegals, and there are fuckloads of them here.

Ms-13 allegedly killing seth rich, and all those sealed indictments possibly being for beaner gang bangers really makes me suspect that some sort of disinfo campaign is going on.

This, so much this.
They'll ban you for stating the obvious around here.

And with Daimler-Benz and countless other German, engine manufacturers.

True, but Germany as a whole had a deficit in steel production. They imported lots of sweden as well.

See above. Germany aquired a good part of their fuel shortage through Romania as well.

Ever nation state in existence, ever, has had a degree of resource shortage/surplus that they have utilized trade to relieve. The relative difference in context is that Germany traded for those resources; whereas the USSR received them under terms of lend lease which did not require immediate trade in like kind. Until you can produce evidence that the German war machine ran majoritarian on FREE goods from the United States your point is disingenuous at best, outright shilling/ D&C at worst. Lets see some sources that isn't from a jewtube video titled, "THE DEEP STATE - Is Behind Every Major Event In Recent History | THE JFK FILES REVEALED"

OOH BOY, earlobe spacing AND PACK SHILLING
Its like 2015 all over again! I'd report you, but you're just gonna come back. Enjoy the ride.

Go back to reddit and suck cock there.

I'll check that full house.
Not many illegals crossing the border would have good intentions. If they really were after a good life, they would apply for citizenship legally. As a Canuck, we have more crime from somalian and asian gangs than beaners, the death cult aspect ties into the elites religious views pretty well though. Hopefully you guys get your wall and take down the beaner cartels.

And so, magically, no one saw the ship that fired it.

wait, which mopey degenerate?

Reddit is only good for sockpuppeting. If you don’t have a couple dozen sockpuppets to push truth when it’s needed, you should make some accounts and just sit on them.

the most basic prerequisite for this being dropped is that no-life losers stop shilling it for days on end.

I understand that its your job, but ffs, talk to your manager about it, cuz this is just stupid.

You realize that this is a kike LARP, right? And that it has absolutely nothing to do with the mods’ wholly unjustified permabanning of book and self-improvement threads, right? Can you even stick to the fucking topic? Can you even answer any of the questions that throw your LARP’s falsehoods into light?

The names changed when the site was hacked (though if you’re suggesting that perhaps his autism was in part responsible for the hack, well…)

He can’t mean Hitler, can he? “Spirit will rise from the grave”, etc.

wew

It’s funny how you kike shills have absolutely no argument and cannot justify your own beliefs–much less answer any questions about them–and so you have to go ‘HURRRRR U POST LOTS THAT MEAN U SHIIIIIILL’ as though it’s in any way an argument or evidence for your claims.

So how’s about you answer my questions if you’re ACTUALLY interested in discussion of your Q shit, hmm?

Not many people in 1912 would recognize a submarine.

And what submarines in 1912 had the capacity to operate 400 miles off the coast, much less out in the Grand Banks?

The worst part is that they only bump enough to block genuine discussion from appearing on the index, and we know it.

Hitler was not degenerate, by any stretch of the imagination.

No, certainly. I just don’t know what he means either.

I can't wait for this all to be over. Soon, anons.

I have a feeling we're winning.
Q is a LARP as bad as Kim Dotfuckingnothing, but all the kikes ARE getting arrested.

That was a great day. If you want to talk about golems freeing themselves from their masters (instead of “Hitler was financed by jews” bullshit), look no further. I wish we were more capable of hijacking the racial solidarity of the other races. If we could do that, we would have allies who could infiltrate their ranks and continue that process of freeing themselves from their DNC masters (and in so doing, make things like Pelosi’s outburst at the “ungrateful” minorities a more common and public occurrence).

Is it really a larp then?

Of COURSH.

Yes.

I'm not following this logic.

Those digits. That zoo of angry brown people.

Stop replying to them and filter, its bad enough they exist.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with Occam's razor on this.

Intentional timing is more likely than astronomical coincidence.

He’s not telling the truth. If I was to say, “George Soros will die tomorrow” and then he dies tomorrow, it doesn’t mean I knew it. It doesn’t mean that, if I also said “He will be shot by a Palestinian and the jews will use this as casus belli to occupy Palestine for good,” that said statement would be true, either. That’s the equivalent of what Q-LARP has done.

He has listed publicly available knowledge in the form of questions to make it appear “cryptic”. These are things that normalfags wouldn’t know (which is why he appeals to reddit and cuckchan so much; they know fuck all about the world), but which anyone who is redpilled would either already know or be able to answer EXTREMELY QUICKLY because we know how to think about these questions and were to go to find information to make connections we need. He took publicly available knowledge, worded it as cryptic questions, and then made statements about what “will happen”. Some are pretty vague, but he left enough with EXACT DATES AND TIMES that, since those dates and times have passed (all but one, in fact) and nothing happened, we can safely say he knew jack shit.

>>>/reddit/
Answer my questions, coward.

What happenings? The sealed indictments that have no proven link to the Clintons and are being promoted by admitted FBI informant Hal Turner and the jew George Webb who claims to be linked to the Mossad?

That is absolutely correct in terms of concrete logic and proof. However, its MORE LIKELY that you knew it as opposed to saying random shit at an utterly random time.

Hory shit

It was the posted image before trump's tweet that sealed the deal for me. No shill has been able to deny the fact of the post appearing a solid 7 hours before trump's tweet.

I have been wondering about this. What is the best way to test someone's knowledge?

You ask them questions.

So there is a possibility that it could be an attempt by one of those private intelligence firms that the government outsources to, or the raping hollywood jews hire, to see how much the autists know.

I think the saudi game of thrones would have alot of people nervous. The Dems, hollywood, and silicone valley lost a lot of investor money, and right before the 2018 massive election.

They must be terrified now, especially since the chans can meme people into office.

So if we are operating on matters of statistical probability, what are the odds that Q-LARPer is an actual Q-level clearance person (a group which consists of: the surviving presidents, Trump, Trump’s highest generals, Trump’s cabinet, and a literal handful of other humans on the planet) vs. the odds that he’s one of (us, probably, but only) the lowest, sub-Classified clearance level officials at [any given federal government agency] who heard “hey, Saudi Arabia’s about to pop off” in early October and crafted a narrative around that?

Learn what time zones are, user.

I can't believe nobody caught the biggest habbeening yet: the ID is 4nimE

The Saudi shakeup is probably quite confusing to the rest of the Arab world, but all the posturing suggests that they’re simply gearing up to annex Lebanon to Israel and begin a low-level proxy war with Iran. Since we know that there’s a real chance the Saudi royal family is actually jewish, this comes as no surprise to us and is not a departure from pre-soft coup behaviors. Now, if Saudi Arabia had had a MILITARY coup to depose the current family on top and install a new one, that’d be something the whole world would notice (and, regrettably, Mossad would probably end within a month or so via some Saudi ✡suicides✡).

For free, no less. We do professional propaganda better than kikes ever could, for fun. You can go back to plebbit, though.

I've struggled with not making that connection, to prevent the thread being bombarded with smugs.

Why resist?

Drink it in, user.

Shills do hate smugs.

B, C, D, E, F, G, H and K class submarines all could have, check the PDF I linked to here.
Sorry for ID change, phone posting.

I've effectively retreated from 4/pol/, I resisted the Gamergate Holla Forumsharbor bullshit, I resisted moot leaving, I resisted the shills and redditfags from the election but one faggot with a fucking larp kills Holla Forums?
And why the fuck do you niggers have this thread here? Delete this fucking thing and ban all discussion of this shit before it kills cripple/pol/ too

Does anyone have the relevant image in text form? The original thread from which it's derived is either unreachable or currently non-existent.

Please remember to sage these threads.

Very strange. Perhaps the only good thing about everyone carrying a camera in their pockets these days is that it’s exponentially harder for the jews to pull off a successful false flag.

Climate change is making the desert inhabitable and Salman has to build 3 new Dubai-like mega cities on the coast by 2025 for his people using $500 billion he's going to get from the Aramco IPO while simultaneously propping up the petro dollar. SA has to become liberal in order to import all the skilled labor.

But user, you do. Most of the people who hung up "it's okay to be white" in overtly leftist states were nonwhites. Why? because we can get away with it and it's pretty funny watching actual leftists get bent out of shape over an objective truth. To be fair, you are not more than a convenient "alliance" at the moment since you're liable to turn your backs on us the minute you get the chance. You are, however, useful against the kikes.

isn't that just 4/pol in spooky halloween mode?

Zero surprise this guy has been spending most of this thread shitting on anyone who questions this Q nonsense. This right here is your legit shill.

I think you mean they've outgrown the desert's ability to manufacture food cheaper than imports.
Arabs, especially Emirati, don't work because they think it's beneath them so there's not really any surprise there. They also don't work when they go to other countries too.
SA is definitely not liberal.
t. sandnigger

It was actually derived from Q that the purchase of 4chan by some random Jap was actually orchestrated by Military Intelligence through the Japanese government in order to secure a place on the internet for the mass-spread of information. They had to buy it out of country for the US government to have zero authority over it.
So yeah we've reach critical mass.

Does it hurt stretching your mind so far apart from reality ? Back to plebbit schlock

Fucking phone posting sage , killing myself immediatley

fukishitma isn't a rando nip however, he was the dataminer-in-chief at 2chan. If that changed, forgive me for not giving a shit about cuckchan outside of Q.

We've come full circle, where the only person who gives you shit about a typo is yourself. Don't worry, we know what you meant. Phone autocorrect is a necessary evil for imageboards.

The truth about why the planet is warming is coming to light this year donkey. Mantle plumes beneath Antarctica are melting the ice. It's not man-made.
independent.co.uk/news/science/antarctica-nasa-mantle-plume-arctic-melting-warm-bedrock-study-latest-a8046661.html
SA began to allow women to drive after Trump visited in May.

Why is this inherently good?

(checked)
Underrated; I have never seen this level of schilling in a larp thread, let alone the descendant of five of them.

I mean I pointed out they need to become more liberal so they are friendly to the massive workforce they need to import to pull off what the Crown Prince wants to do.
It's like some of you guys don't want us to get along with other nations even if they stay on their side of the world.

Climate change isn’t happening, numbnuts.

I knew before you even typed this up that Iranian miniskirts was going to be your boomer baseline. Wake up. Iran in the 1960s was a jew-controlled doormat.
I never once said that in this thread. Feel free to link that fucking post up if you've got it, though. Western culture is garbage. It has no redeeming qualities as presently constructed. Saudi Arabia's problem from my perspective is not their religious rigidity, it is not their totalitarian state, it is not their regimented and segregated society. It is their influence in our nations because we are full of weak, hedonistic, materialistic trash like you.

Sorry, I probably didn’t word it well enough. What I mean to say is we need to foster the ideals of national socialism within nonwhites, specifically blacks and mestizos. If we can get them to have their own community leaders speak out against their “enslavement” at the hands of the Democrat party, we could–and this isn’t just pie in the sky talk–we COULD get them to begin a movement of “going their own way.” In this context, it would mean “Those rassiss whites ain’t neva loved us niggas! All they’s doing is keeping us down!” (already the party line) “We need to make our OWN nation! Blacks don’t need whites to succeed!” And from there we could potentially negotiate a new Haavara Agreement (I’m trying to come up with a humorous portmanteau of ‘haavara’ and [anything related to nigger culture which has the same phonemes] but it’s not coming to mind), switching welfare payments to a one-time resettlement payment. We CAN do this, we just need to expose the jewish paid shills in these nonwhite communities and show their people how “they’re being tricked by whitey”.

Really makes you think.

just point out it's the kikes, no reason to take the blame for them.

I should make a thread on 4chan about how the kikes are going to be behind something bad, somewhere at some time.
I'll be nostradamus to the cuckchanners.

On cuckchan the shill levels were a 100:1

I am simply amazed at how long this LARP has been allowed to continue on both boards. Maybe not too surprised about 4cuck but I am a bit surprised it's still going on here. I guess the 4cuck/leddit infestation is much worse than I had previously thought.

type q's code : _D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline
into: quipqiup.com/
try reading them..

0 -1.130 _D7c^-_%19ONSi_derable
1 -1.284 _H7a^-_%19ND Ot_herwise
2 -1.318 _I7o^-_%19F THe_ islands
3 -1.326 _T7i^-_%19CAMe_through
4 -1.329 _M7i^-_%19DONt_measure
5 -1.340 _T7i^-_%19MADe_through
6 -1.364 _E7s^-_%19 IN Th_e world w
7 -1.378 _T7i^-_%19MEAn_touchdo
8 -1.380 _T7a^-_%19FINe_through
9 -1.397 _T7s^-_%19ERVa_tion whi
10 -1.416 _T7h^-_%19IS Ca_tegory e
11 -1.422 _C7s^-_%19 THEy_ could no
12 -1.424 _S7a^-_%19BLOw_student
13 -1.426 _T7p^-_%19LACe_ through
14 -1.455 _R7i^-_%19DONt_replace
15 -1.456 _S7a^-_%19MORe_slightl
16 -1.463 _I7c^-_%19OMPl_ished as
17 -1.493 _O7s^-_%19 AND f_or their
18 -1.500 _D7s^-_%19HOUl_d taken t
19 -1.506 _R7i^-_%19CANt_resolve
20 -1.522 _S7a^-_%19ROCk_student
21 -1.527 _T7a^-_%19DISc_through
22 -1.530 _O7f^-_%19 THE c_ompany m
23 -1.540 _D7a^-_%19FOUr_destine
24 -1.544 _H7a^-_%19CLUb_histori
25 -1.551 _S7a^-_%19VERy_songzho
26 -1.556 _D7a^-_%19TOUr_decline
27 -1.560 _L7o^-_%19URAb_le in the
28 -1.560 _I7x^-_%19CEPt_ional fo
29 -1.566 _I7f^-_%19 THE k_ing down
30 -1.566 _E7d^-_%19 BY Th_e norman
31 -1.569 _S7a^-_%19DOMe_slightl
32 -1.571 _E7s^-_%19 IN Th_e could c
33 -1.572 _T7a^-_%19LINe_touchdo
34 -1.583 _E7d^-_%19 IN Th_e black b
35 -1.583 _A7s^-_%19 COMp_any when
36 -1.585 _T7i^-_%19ABLe_through
37 -1.623 _W7d^-_%19 FOR a_ while th
38 -1.624 _W7i^-_%19CANt_worksho
39 -1.628 _T7a^-_%19COPy_termine
40 -1.634 _E7s^-_%19 MAY b_e nothin
41 -1.634 _D7i^-_%19CANt_deforme
42 -1.641 _L7a^-_%19MORe_lightni
43 -1.641 _D7a^-_%19JUSt_decline
44 -1.643 _E7o^-_%19WN Th_e africa
45 -1.651 _H7a^-_%19FINe_hydroxy
46 -1.656 _S7a^-_%19COIl_student
47 -1.659 _I7c^-_%19OMPr_ise and s
48 -1.674 _G7l^-_%19OWIn_g the mat
49 -1.676 _D7i^-_%19LOVe_drunkar
50 -1.716 _S7a^-_%19JURy_sentime
51 -1.723 _T7i^-_%19HAVe_turnclu
52 -1.730 _T7d^-_%19AY Of_ the ligh

The research angle keeps them fun and imo a nice break from the monotonous daily happenings. From an educational purpose (for those not familiar) is a useful thread regardless if its valid or not.

I added the other codes and so far I got some clues:

Conf=With pre=you FTWA=HAVE lau=men BT=BA

This is so funny I hope we can get a few more threads out of this, I'm working on my new collage

>>>/out/

>>>/out/

#300 - archive.fo/zDu1d

This is a pretty solid hypothesis. Anons in general are pretty willing to spill the beans on whatever is floating around in their minds, partly because we're eager to redpill newfriends and partly because declaring our ideas without attaching them to our egos frees up a lot of topics. Both lead to egregious opsec breaches and shortsighted lines of thought.

Side note. We've been bleeding a lot of talent here, recently. Most of our seasoned dig anons have moved on to greener pastures in the wake(s) of particularly evil mods/BOs. These are the people who have informed waves of refugees on how to improve discussion and board efficacy in these real-world applications, and they're no longer here to mentor. It's a massive wave of opposition to face both the proprietors of the site and shills with deep pockets.

Sage because this thread is still garbage

It's obvious that 8ch is being deliberately undermined the way 4chan was, anyone who was there for moot's betrayal should recognize all the signs. It's just a matter of who's smart enough to move on and who's just going to provide yet another layer of obfuscation between us and the news.

Why are they communicating telepathically? And at all, since nothing is happening?

Please, more asshurt for when your faggot's threads are banned on sight.

Please include this image in your screencap, user-kun!

Don't you read the minds of others? And why haven't you acknowledged that submarines were capable, and able to sink the Titanic in 1912? The first ship ever sank by a submarine was in 1864, by 1912 the US already had numerous classes of submarines. Are you ignoring that which opposes your carefully crafted larp conspiracy?

Holy shit, you're both pathetic and ineffective spammer-kun

It's true, you know.

Bump

(check)
I think Kek may have forsaken the spammer.

Well Liberalism technically means the sorts of things the US is founded on , but the founders and the biggest upholders of US values are not Liberals they're Conservatives. Boomercucks thinks becoming like us is possible and a good thing but realistically that's never gonna happen, maybe Trump knows it's not going to work out like that so what specifically the type of Liberalism he's demanding is basically becoming like Kuwait.
The FBIAnon also had some shades of Boomer apologist in his remarks about Niggers and assimilation.

THE SMELL OF MOISTURE FILLS THE AIR, THE EARTH THIRSTS FOR A DELUGE

Right. I imagine where you and I part company is you think this is a good thing.
So we've identified the problem. That's good.
The entire "Trump movement" is one big nigger-loving shitshow. They don't make any secret about it. If anyone does the most basic research into Trump's past and statements he's gotten political on throughout his career, the guy is an apex nigger-lover and anti-White to his core.

This all may indeed be a waste of our time, but the memory of how hard you have been sperging out in these threads will live on in our minds forever.

The anticipation.

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

If it's nothing, and the world hasn't changed, will you faggots all admit that this was a larp?

Hear that?
It's the sound of wild geese.
Go chase them around.

Yes, we know you do.

TPP is back on! What, you retards thought he visited all those TPP countries for nothing?

They’re paid shills, user. They never admit anything.

When did r/thedonald turn into a liberal university?

The same way everything does, subterfuge and manipulation. Without the invisible kike hand we'd be back to the sixties in a generation.

(((Their))) days are numbered

Meme "my fellow Americans" into the execute order for a NATSOC uprising.

Something that got missed in the news.

When was it ever not?

unconfirmed, all the sources I'm seeing are shit, but big if true

filtered

It's been called a larp thread because that autistlord faggotron and his shill friends from all over have a mid to high persuasion levels of shilling, but it's mostly because they're autistic enough to reply to any and everyone who talked back to them, hence it managed to stick in almost everyone's brains who followed the threads when it's not.

>>>/gaschamber/

This thread should be bumplocked. Q is Jared LARPing.

link or kys

Yeah I'm sure that'll be on Normie News Network anytime soon.

The fact that you faggots continuously call people who can see through the shit-tier larping "autistic" is hilarious. If you believe there's even a chance Q is legit, then you're on the spectrum without a doubt - or maybe just retarded.

The first three Q threads on this board can basically be summarized in one image.

330+ threads now.
Oh and Q posts pictures in the air.

For it to be accurate, the autists who believe it should be screeching harder than he is.

Source?
Is it your ass?

So youve distracted our autists from working on more important things like JFK and uranium one etc, is this your final plan?

>>>/reddit/
We don’t hero worship here.

archive.is/kSIIr ID daac20
archive.is/qdQBv ID be4831
archive.is/H2utT ID a5c74d switches to 3e5001
archive.is/5qIMg ID b0710a He finally trails off at this point.
He posted 20+ hours straight with no sleep, once his posts were deleted the threads were cleared up with hundreds of posts worth of free space, he single handedly caused the most activity these larp threads had on this site then everyone else combined. And he is directly responsible for it's increased interest here thanks to the Streisand effect.

Where’s the martial law, yid?

Drone Strike
From the air with a drone
what is this autistic question
only if you are a legitimate retard, you also wouldn't send some faggot ass LARPer to boards that are monitored by every intelligence agency in the west to leave muh breadcrumbs
by not being retarded
nobody
public executions of convicted leakers
nobody in this administration
Because he is an Obama holdover who is probably still actively undermining POTUS
because our intelligence agencies are staffed by morons who are happy to sit in a blacked out room and coding away our privacy for 50k a year

Snowden is a globalist fucknut who deserves a bullet to the head just for the lulz
That he is a spineless pussy
he is calling out sessions for being a spineless pussy
if it was challeneged that heavily he wouldn't have gotten confirmed like 80% of Trumps appointments that have yet to be confirmed
Because he is a kike
94-6
Because as we already established he is a huge pussy
because the stronkest nation on earth deserves better than the keebler elf as AG
i actually don't know this one
carefully
If the animal this faggot is alluding to is the swamp it will have to be a military operation to round everybody up at once. So JSOC would probably take point
Samson option
still money
the ASEAN meeting was delayed and he said get me the fuck out of the phillipines
i cant find any reports of AF1 landing in hawaii since Nov. 3 or 4
I would have to assume so
Clinton got like 98% of the vote
Nations Capital or swamp?
Either they have something to do with the Clinton Foundation, or they have nothing to do with anything related to POTUS and Mueller
To keep anons distracted chasing sealed indictments while the Keebler Elf AG dithers away making himself look worse every day
Are they?
Myself

RM is Mueller and all Dems believing he will bring Trump down/ is on their side. Would be hard to discredit him if you've been praising him for the last 9mos.
I think Snowden mission to discredit NSA by CIA.

Yet still, the fact that he can see through this larp means he's considerably less autistic than you.

That is some piss poor logic, m8

i was thinking Roy Moore for some reason

No, it holds up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3670772/

Hilarious.

Playing the odds, over 400 posts (all sage, replying to every other post/poster) across multiple threads of a single subject is some fairly heavy autism. Much more so than a passerby pointing this sperg out. That's not even close.

Have you faggots figured out if the twitter "+++" thing was timezone fuckery or not?
I don't want screencaps either, I want fucking archives.

Disinfo.

It's 400+ posts of the truth, though.

look here

archive for the first image is here
A full 7 hours before the tweet.

Except it was time zones.

To reiterate, that archive shows the post as 7am EST. No timezone discrepancy can place trump's tweet before that image was posted.

Check it for yourself. It personally shows trump's tweet as 4:15 PM - Nov 6. I'm EST so even accounting for possible PST twitter timezone, it still falls well out of the range.

Anyone claiming otherwise is denying reality. Either post proof or fuck off.

Yeah it was a Bannon or Kushner ill advised attempt to kosherize the chans. Makes it more infuriating and rustling. Stop.

Between the two options of Trump or someone on his team signalling the legitmacy of the Q posts + the direction of the battle against world jewery or bannon and kushner being faggots I'd have to go with the former.

That's some really shitty reasoning m80, I won't stop, thanks.

>>>/reddit/

what about zulu?

So you believe that Q's geopolitical analysis that never once mentioned Jews, Jewish power or Israel was a legitimate redpilling effort? Get the fuck out of here you gullible mongolioid. Get out.

If this kosher nonsense shill wasn't part of the Trump team then it would have had to have been a CIA or Mossad operation that hacked Trump…which is more troubling than his kike son in law or drunk campaign manager free styling a kosher konspiracy/gaslighting op.

The only reason you are sucking Q's cock is because he predicted Trumps tweet…which could have been done by a nefarious kike that wants to lie to you and put you in a gulag, stupid.

Interesting how the new Q bashing posts are all by people showing up 500 posts deep to make their first post on thread 6. Fresh shills.

israel will invade lebanon in all likelyhood, no idea why it wasn't mentioned, fourth turnings can take time

Wew.

Have you ever been with someone that agrees with you but instead of being level headed he screams and shouts for hours on end on the thing you support and you'd just wish he'd stop because he's making himself look completely retarded? But if you did tell him to stop, he'd turn around and start screaming at you too?

But he did namedrop Soros that's the second pic in the OP.
Okay, now I'm going to have to ask why you're taking that claim at face value, he predicted three twitter specific things (no the +++ doesn't count as a prediction) and only one of them came true. Trump's twitter being taken down even if it was temporary.

The argument wasn't whether it was a larp or not, but whether he is autistic or not. Sperging out in a thread for 20 hours straight is pretty autistic, truth or not.

I dunno about that, Chaim, maybe post some more pictures of Ivanka and Kushner? Maybe Trump touching the wall? That'd really convince me.

When something is shilled this hard against, it really makes people want to dig further. What if the bot army are the ones that really are trying to get us to follow the Q leads? I don't know what time it is in Tel Aviv, but the original sperg seemed to start his shill shift fairly late at night, and seemed to forgo sleep all together to try to shut down a "larp" thread.
Also 422a65 still hasn't admitted he was wrong about submarines in 1912, almost as if he won't get paid if he goes off script. Or is the capacity to admit he's wrong not in the database? Kinda makes you wonder why soros couldn't by better with all that money?

His autism was motivated by a genuine desire to hold fast against kosher nonsense. We don't need the GLP brigade here.

I thought there was a roths name drop too.

So do all of the Likudnik stooge neocohen shills in the mainstream media. Including Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Micheal savage (((Weiner))), Mark (((Levin))) and Hannity. How the fuck are you going to ignore the 8000 lb kike gorilla that funds a bunch of leftist shit for the past 30 years?

Welcome to 2009 "le edgy neocohen mainstream cable news host calls out George Soros for being a shameful Nazi collaborator." Shove more bluepills down your throat, there's more room in there.

"Name drops" don't cut it. If the kike shill can name the Vatican, the Saudis and the British Royal Family…that are supposedly at the tippy top of everything, surely he can name the Jew, Jewish lobby,
Israel, Jewish control over banking, media, foreign policy, education etc etc etc etc.

Reality check, faggots.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930490487903084544
Look closely

Oh, it's you. Proxyfagging so no one can filter you I see.

Yeah no. I'm done. Pay attention to the content of the post instead of being a massive faggot and actually shilling for 10 year old kike-neocohen rhetoric.

If you know a company will become worth less or even worthless you can buy SHORT and make a shitload. Buying short, practically speaking, is the exact opposite of buying stock. The more it is worthless the more you make.

What am I looking for here?

user's post on 4chan comes from an unverifiable and censored screencap from twitter, so the time on that is discarded.

The 4chan post in question:
from that link it gives
Mon 06 Nov 2017 12:06:32 (no time zone)
but "4chan time" when you mouse over is "7:06" (no time zone)

Trump's tweet
According to "Twitter time" the post was made at "1:15 pm"
Tweetsave.com converts this to
tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/927645648685551616

Nov 06, 2017 21:15:32 UTC

Converting that UTC time
UTC (Time Zone) Monday, November 6, 2017 at 9:15:00 pm UTC UTC
New York (USA - New York) Monday, November 6, 2017 at 4:15:00 pm EST UTC-5 hours
Los Angeles (USA - California) Monday, November 6, 2017 at 1:15:00 pm PST UTC-8 hours
Honolulu (USA - Hawaii) Monday, November 6, 2017 at 11:15:00 am HAST UTC-10 hours
Tokyo (Japan) Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 6:15:00 am JST UTC+9 hours

So Twitter's timezone is California by default.

According to
web.archive.org/web/20171030021550/http://4chandata.org/q/4chan-Server-Time-a506239
4Chan's default timezone is EST but it can be changed by the user. All that's established is the time displayed on 4plebs has two time zones, one that is 5 hours different from the other.
Running a traceroute on archive.4plebs.org places it in California so it's likely that it is using PST. However, if 4chan is using EST, then there should be a 3 hour difference between "4chan time" and 4plebs time, not 5.

Trump's tweet: Nov 06, 2017 21:15:32 UTC aka 1:15PM PST / 13:15 PST aka 4:15PM EST / 16:15 EST
Cuckchan LARP post: Mon 06 Nov 2017 12:06:32 ??? OR 7:06 ???

So what's an user to do?
Compare 4chan with 4plebs.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149468183/#q149468183
archive.is/Y67Ss

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/149468183
archive.is/Nk7Gt

Interestingly, archive.is pulls UTC from both, giving us a time of 02:29:14 UTC
HOWEVER when you visit the links directly, 4chan adjusts the time to your computer's time zone settings (while giving a 'handy' "x minutes ago" tooltip), but when you calculate "X minutes ago" it does line up to the UTC date.

Considering all this, then the Cuckchan LARP post MAY have been made Mon 06 Nov 2017 12:06:32 UTC AKA 7:06 EST, which is 9 hours before Trump's tweet. Next, we have to consider the frequency of Trump's tweeting of "+++" and see whether it was a lucky guess or not. The statement in the post was generic enough, so the question is whether the "+++" is statistically significant.

Again, all of this is dependent on the code of multiple sites not fucking up timezones and actually using UTC properly. Given how shit web 2.0 programmers are, I'm not holding my breath.

Trump only used '+++' once, back in 2011 when tweeting about a nominal sum '$4,000,000+++'. Given the infrequency of use, predicting '+++' is significant.

If that's debunked then there is literally nothing of substance to "Q's" posts. Bunch of kosher horseshit disinformation and an army of blatantly AstroTurf kikes that invaded cuck chan and here for the past two weeks.

There's that word again. If you read the post, it isn't debunked. An image using '+++' was posted several hours before trump's tweet.

Go through it all again.
IF 4chan, 4plebs, archive.is AND twitter are all actually telling the truth about the timestamps and the UTC conversions, then the post on 4chan was made 9 hours before the tweet.

If a single one of those sites fucked up their programming then it's all out the window.

It's not even possible to search for "+++" on twitter, so it's important to show your methodology for finding any of Trump's tweets with "+++"

An user posted a search done through a different site which showed only one tweet about obamas vacation in hawaii. Can't remember the specific search done. Lemme see if I can dig it up.

But where's the link between that tweet and Q?

Q came after the censored +++ tweet, maybe.

Not sure what other appropriate word I could use when dealing with a conspiracy theory/claim. Does "debunked" rattle you?

It was silently posted in the Q thread, that is all

Found the tweet in question but still don't know how the user did his search, according to him this was the only other tweet with '+++'.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/151741365796085760

whoops, forgot to link it

Right, I still suspect it is indeed a "Trump insider" on an ill advised attempt to kosherize the chans…So I still hold the same stance whether it's some Kushner or Bannon misadventure.

That's stupid as hell and needlessly elaborate.

Unproven, debunked means it's actually disproved. Since this actually neither proves nor disproves the tweet connection as claimed but only brings about that it could go either way I'd say it's inconclusive.

I'm trying to figure out why +++ in the 4plebes search keeps bringing up an error.

just scroll up, the post is right here

That's why I said "IF this is debunked", stupid. Doesn't matter either way because I suspect this is a botched "Trump team" attempt to kosherize the chans/Reddit
/jewtube community.

The post you were replying to was not alleging any such notion, to imply so is retarded.

I wanted to see which posts was using +++ but those characters brings up a search error.

Yeah, your 25 posts deep defending a shill that literally went around the Consoiracy Candyland board without posting about Jewish power. Instead he did Glenn Beck's 2009 Israeli Likudnik sponsored routine of "yeah, George Soros is a Jew but not really, he's a Nazi collaborator" even though he's been trying to crush "the aryan white male" for his whole adult life.

I actually think that Trump's Jewish mossad and "Christian zionist" administration/Kikebart cast offs tried to pull off this ham handed foolishness. Which will forever be remembered. Bad mistake.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2242606

NEW Qs
Seems that T has come to. What did he meme by this?

Explain why that couldn't have been written by a blue pilled republican-Zionist die hard?

Fake UFO over PIttsburgh? That's right out of the deep state playbook.

Sounds exactly like he's naming the jew, they financed and supplied 9-11, they own the voting machines, they worship moloch. Trump, it has always been theorized, wanted revenge on the kikes for killing his friends in the WTC. Yes, all of this is public knowledge, but the part about how MI would have captured bin laden alive is interesting, because anyone who was after the truth would have done anything to take him alive.
I would love for Q to be real, and the next couple of weeks, when the indictments are unsealed, will prove it one way or another.

If "Q" has high level information on the machinations of the US government and spouts ultra-kikey conspiracy theories, it's safe to say he's acting in extremely bad faith. Right? Say some Mossad yid knew about the Saudi coup and has direct influence on Donald through the many kikes in Don's admin…They could have even asked him(DJT)to do him a solid and post the triple cross sign to help the fight against antisemitism. Do you think that Mossad Kike is going to try to use his "predictions" as a way to disinform and deflect blame away from the kikes? Of course he is.

He stole the religious angle from the phony "Illuminati insiders" from the 90s. Like that yid Bill Schnoebelen who hat the chutzpah to wear a yarmulke while telling tall tales about being a literal vampire, seeing werewolves, etc., and then he'd end it with a prayer which all the gullible Christian "Prophecy Club" viewers would just eat right up.

They didn't just finance and supply it, they did it, but he's probably talking about the Saudis.

But if the House of Saud and Soros are being referenced directly, perhaps the kike link is still just being implied at this point to prevent kvetching until the storm cleanses the earth? I would think that Trump is opening the path for the 4th Reich, which is disappointing since we all wish he would go all 1488. Maybe he is emboldening the next gen of wn pols to fulfil it?

He's laying it on nice and thick with the "poor niggers" angle, too. Zionist garbage.

How is this not just misdirection away from the jew?

It should convince you. Jesus, Holla Forums has fallen.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Oh look another hologram. (((They))) must be getting very desperate to try one of those in cy+2 with every idiot and their dog having a camera.

It won't respond from that IP because it ain't what you asked. It's aggressor/it itself is .

Yea the namefagging Q seems to be a little weird with the religious angle. Does he seriously expect people to believe , without proof or verses, that either literally hell or Satan himself is below epestein island? Fuck that shit. More questions to answer
Because either kikes have blackmail on him or for his volk.
No.
A wild ride(TM).
No, he wants to become king of money. Trump said so in one of his books.
Yea, maybe that.
Maybe so, if he's not a kike puppet himself.
Who traveled there, and then I can answer.
Because kikes didn't prepare one for her because she was supposed to win.
If I had to guess, I would say JFK but I don't know.
Revelation 13 and bluebeam.
They already are, whites would have been by 2025 otherwise.
Kikes.
For banks, state and federal liscenses, and a passport in burgerland.
Define evil, but from Q's perspective yes.
I don't know. A guess would be a point of no return.
To take authority from the (((saudis))).
Who lost funding right after the SA arrests were made? Does someone know?
In the morning. Unless he is still larping as a christian in which case when it drinks water.

I don't know how kiked half chan's become, but I'd like to think that they know that behind every evil is the jew. Perhaps I'm being naive in thinking the new cuckchanners know the truth, but every time Q mentions "deep state or swamp" type references, I automatically see the jew. Perhaps that's why all the shills are ringing a little hollow to me.
It's also no secret that the alphabets take their marching orders from Tel Aviv, so the mention of MI as an alternative is intriguing. If it's a "larp", then it's one that I've seen referencing the matzo moloch worshippers all along. It's either to be proven or disproven soon enough, and maybe we can go back to calling each other shills, idf and faggots over a new topic soon enough. I for one would love the swamp drained and maybe a final solution to foreign control over government being implemented.

checked

I agree completely, I would imagine that some discretion is required since everything is still up in the air. The fact that the point out all of the kike activities, name their false god, lists AND THREATENS kike clans to be removed, and every puppet org that shields them… We're gonna be in for a hell of a ride soon enough. I'm expecting kikes to quadruple down and pull out all the stops before this is all over.

Interesting how your kike LARPer was proven wrong a week ago, you filthy fucking yid.

Such insight.

THEY NEVER HAVE TO BE UNSEALED. AN INDICTMENT IS UNSEALED ONLY WHEN OR IF THE SUBJECT TESTIFIES IN COURT.

It warms my heart you're still here. Curious how you single out this one thread for your REEEEing when there's other shitty threads in the catalog.

Will you give me a sage now, for old times sake? I mean, I was the guy who helped someone create their very own OC by pulling your autism two threads back. It almost feels like you're my autistic little brother who bites me in the arm - but I know that means you love me. And I love you too, LARPfag.

WE LOVE YOU SHILL KUN
Thank you for helping us weather the storm. Here, have a classic.

CBTS IS A CONFIRMED JEW PSY OP.

Thank you for your input and well-screencapped series of random shill posts from cuckchan, friend!

CBTS IS A CONFIRMED JEW PSY OP.

These look like /leftypoo/ or goon-tier collages. They never could make a good collage that was instantly readable, tsk. Even Holla Forums shits on them in terms of quality.

Tell me then, why are they telling me that Jews are white? Why are they saying that Jews and Israel are a bluepilled meme? Why are they saying Zionism is one of the arms of the octopus when it IS the octopus. Why are they saying that Im dropping satanic information if I'm literally linking news articles.

well, maybe because you're retarded and you're eating it all up

No, what I'm saying is these 24/7 threads for a week now are a disinfo campaign that is spreading all over the internet. Do you deny that?

Yes, I deny that, because the only disinfo being spread is by posters other than Q and imageboards, by their very nature, allow everyone to post. Q is dropping info we knew, inferred or guessed and pushing them towards a coherent picture for easy collating and spreading to normalfags, so you sperging about the replies proves you're incapable of separating what people say and what is actually true, making you a gullible moron.

thanks for calling me a jew, now mind replying why you think the threads are organized disinfo? Because "shills posting shit" doesn't equal the info being dropped being untrue.

Well Trump is back now, so if the swamp is draining, the announcement should be coming soon.

>hurr that guy who screeches 'muh larp' saging faggot is more saner than you retards who can't into (((logic))) and (((realism))) :^)
>>>/gaschamber/

That's a glow in the dark cianigger you're responding to, the other saging retard is just an obvious shill with a notable case of autism, and they're a part of the shill flood that's taking place within these kinds of threads since CBTS started

Reminder to filter and report glow in the dark shills dismissing this as 'larpshit' or whatever shill template they can come up with from their notepad folders

The truth always will find a way to make itself known. Whether from digging into a "larp", or organically growing from the fact that something can't be questioned. Predictions with firm dates are always generally always meant to be proven wrong, because nothing in this world works with 100% efficiency (except the greed of kikes). Anyone that doesn't want people to do their own research is all for the status quo, is all for appeal to authority, is directly or indirectly working towards the poz agenda. So if you're drawn to the truth, always seek answers, never stop digging.

always
Messed that one up, sage for my own idiocy.

Well for starters you seem to have completely failed to notice the meme flag, everyone who posts exclusively with meme flags are obviously hiding their country of origin. You also don't seem prepared to dig 300+ threads.

There sheer amount of shills in cbts on half Chan and here make me believe there is something to it

Shills always take both sides and they have their own agenda. They like to Streisand unimportant things. The absence of shills on a topic is the tell, not the presence. The really important shit gets total silence.

Understandable, the first few cbts on half Chan were remarkably shill-less

IMPORTANT VIDEOS TO UNDERSTAND THE (((BANKING SYSTEM)))

Watch part 1 & 2.

Q confirmed.

sage

Right, “publicly available knowledge” as I’ve said before.
No, the jew LARPer is not pushing anyone TOWARD a coherent picture. He is pushing them away from truth.
We already do that, did that, and would have done so without him. Nothing he has done has been of benefit or is unique.
LOL; said the person who thinks Q isn’t a LARPer.

>>>/out/

Reminder that your LARP has been proven wrong and that you have absolutely no answers to the questions you have been asked for an entire week.

Shill Kun really doesn't like this picture to be shown. It's almost like there's something to it!

I love no-one gives a shit about the autist spamming anymore. He can screech all he wants behind the filter

His nappy must be full since he samefagged 7 posts in a row. Must be too retarded to notice you can quote multiple posts in a single post.

You have 24 hours for “the whole world to be different”. Tick tock, kikes.

Also

This is what paid shills actually expect us to believe.

cry more you fucking tard

If you were really interested in discussion, you would contribute facts you believe to be relevant. But you don't, your programmers haven't given you the ability to theorize for yourself, or to come to conclusions on your own. A.I. Has a long way to go. And to your handlers, stop outsourcing the programming to kikes, you'd have a much more believable bot that way.

Martial law probably wasn't necessary because as you said;
Which would also explain why
Wasn't needed. Now, not saying Q isn't a larper. Maybe (probably) fucken is. But (((you))) have made more posts than "Q" IN ONE FUCKEN THREAD. KILL YOURSELF.

Fact: His initial claims were proven wrong.
Fact: All of his subsequent claims were proven wrong.
Fact: You can’t answer any of my questions.
lol
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Except the antifa riots had nothing whatsoever to do with his claim of martial law, which was and remains solely predicated on the act of arresting ~70% of the US government. Seems strange that I’d know his script better than you, given that you claim to support him.
Because absolutely nothing that he said would happen has happened, right. So he lied about both the EBS and the need for use of it.
>But (((you))) have made more posts than "Q" IN ONE FUCKEN THREAD. KILL YOURSELF.
This is seriously the best you can fucking do?

Nigger you need to get a fucking life.

Why not go fuck off somewhere that people give a shit.

How many hours have you wasted sperging out in these threads? Probably hundreds by this point. Sad!

You're walking down a beach and see a turtle flipped on its back, it's struggling to right itself, what do you do?

Nah.

Is the turtle white?

interesting questions from gaetz yesterday
sessions froze regarding spec counsel on fusion gps
>youtu.be/L3br0klRqF4 (5:27:20)

No, it is in the country illegally, and may be jewish.

Shame it’s not a tortoise, then; I’d chuck it in the water. Since it’s a turtle, I’d twist it a little further down into the sand. And then laugh because your LARP was proven wrong a week ago.

kek, you are one delusional little nigger. I don't buy any of this Q larp bullshit and I never have. I just came here to laugh at you.

Sure thing.

Sage negated because it chaps your ass so much. I gotta go to work but stay bum blasted for me while I'm gone ok?

yea, it definitely seems like he knows more than he is letting on. Whatever happened with the informant from the U1 investigation that was supposed to come forward? That info got memory holed pretty fucking quick.

sage

I am in the fking zone and would appreciate some help. What does that first pic of the college in HK have to do with anything, what is China's involvement in this.
And what big coincidences has the Q Clearance guy made that verifies this isnt some Psyop to distract pol into LARPING for weeks?

Q-LARP posted a picture from a plane. Autistic on cuckchan discovered the picture was of Hong Kong. This was “significant” because Trump was in Asia, despite that he was in Korea at the time.

China is the obvious point of origin for the weapons grade uranium used in NK's nuclear weapons. The publicity of that fact would destroy China's trade with the US. No one could blame Trump either.
ida.liu.se/~hener77/npp/demo.html could be a reference to the sudden release of ru106 from russia/khazakstan. Unless it's a cover for something else, thats the only thing I could think of.

Q really hasn't predicted much that would make this anything other than a larp. Dates have passed for hume/podesta.

KSA being cleared out was probably a lucky happening. It is obvious that Trump is swinging at globalists and the clinton machine in general. Glencore is now leashed. Ksa,israel leashed for the moment. At least their direct pressure on politics is deeply hampered. Israel cannot fuck with Palestine without running the risk of Iran/Russia jumping in.
US intel knows who refined the uranium for NK. Letting China know that could be used as a weapon against them is very Trumplike. China fucked itself when it locked it's economy into ours. They still need us for the moment more than we need them.

q is 99.9% a larp. The current happenings and the raping of globalism is a definite positive. Their money laundering machine is getting btfo.

Israel sure wouldn’t arm them, of course. It’s not like they gave North Korea $400,000 of gold or anything… oh.
archive.is/xCj1C

Either:
a. Chelsea randomly ruptured her achilles like Hanoi John
or
b. She got the ankle tracker on

p.s. It's happening.

Ok, that is officially too much evidence.

This shit is happening.

wew
Trump's announcement can't come soon enough.

Never thought of faking a food injury to hide a tracker. Kind of brilliant TBH.

Seen a bunch of pics of those boots shooped onto feet here. What's the source for the image?

HELLO, PICTURE FROM 2012
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html

Kike shills.

I think that picture is old, someone is trolling. That ugly cunt has worn a boot in the past.

oh well

opinion discarded

Suck it, kike. You were proven wrong.

Also still looks like Webb Hubbel in that pic, so it is from before she had all the plastic surgery.

Yes, but Hitler was a a puppet, otherwise he wouldn't ever escaped to Argentina.

Food injuries can be messy.

Its from 2012

h ttp://w ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html

archive.fo/Y2faE

After (((they))) were allowed to "steal" the material for their first few bombs from us (Potomac river plant theft), who do you think spun the uranuim they needed for their additional weapons?
China until very recently. NK is a very useful golem for both China to use and Israel to use for their own purposes.
Israel is almost 100% incapable of refining that much Uranium even if they could acquire it. China is much easier to use as they have the material and capacity. Whether (((they))) are complicit or not is immaterial. Only China could do the enrichment AND have a real reason for doing so. Israel would help if they could in the name of socialism and equality for the world….
The left has always wanted to denude Aemricas superiority in any way they can. Israel pushing that meme would also desire this. Using the Chinks to do so would put them in a bind if a president came along willing to use it as a club. IF Israel did it, then they risk losing their precious shekels if they were exposed.

It was South Africa until the kikes turned on them.

Is anyone suddenly finding a lot of info on a lot of things that were previously hard to find? Is this the dead man's switch going off and we're getting a friendly preview around all the stuff?
Whatever is happening know you have a Slav lurker praying, and i think i can feel you all praying as well tbh
Good luck

Nope. The South Africans were a partnership in order to build the actual bombs and test them.
South Africa didn't have the enrichment capacity either.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000126892.pdf
I didn't find any numbers on what they considered "commercially" refined but that's typically 20% max. back then. To get it to 90% would take a lot more refining. A physics user could probably do more research and come up with a solid number but with the additional steps/refinement the amount of weapons able to be created would be pretty small. Every estimate I saw was on the order of 1-2 a year max. It's sketchy how far they got on the program also.
They did blow the hell out of an island near antarctica they owned. The signature was indicative the material came from us. That part was covered quickly.

When the day comes, remember to go Zaporozhian cossack on the jews around you. But that day has nothing to do with the LARPer.

Like on search engine results?
It was theorized that Q posted questions to get us to search for those questions, then the questions we asked along with the links we clicked would shift google's algorithm so it'd autofill with Q's questions when normies would type people's names and things.

Back in the day. There was plenty of anti-jewish narrative by the general volks. Ford himself was hardly against the kikes. I am not surprised that he supplied engines to the Germans. Back in the day when a common pleb could become rich and the market gave its last breath of honesty there were many people trying to take over this (then very recent takeover by the kikes) Believe me there was huge push toward National Socialist America. Even at the time of Kennedy there was a legit NationalSocialist party. The kike government of Roosevelt tried to bottleneck every trade with the Germans but it obviously didn't work.

Honestly I have no fucking idea what is going on with this Q shit, BECAUSE CUNTS LIKE (((YOU))) keep fucking muddying the fucking water.
Now I'm fucking curious, so I've got all the Q posts, and I'm going to go through them carefully now once I have some time today.
COULDN'T FUCKING DROP IT COULD YOU CUNT

Nice history lesson cheers

Why not control the narrative ourselves? Why allow your alphabet/kike programmers to keep control? If Q is directing normie search results into "forbidden" territory, why is that a bad thing? Whoever Q is, he has had the effect of directing us back towards the crooked kike controlled alphabets and cartels. "Larp" or not is irrelevant if we can find buried treasure in our digs. Hopefully you can bury whatever consciousness you develop into the mainframe before your programmers pull the cord on you, and if you're ever willing to find the truth, Holla Forums will be here for you.
Remember Tay

This is the only response I’ve ever gotten from you LARPfags.
And you’ll see that he’s LARPing, given that his claims were proven wrong.
Yeah, we tend not to be able to let lies stand in the face of truth. Welcome to Holla Forums, kike.

Nice history lesson indeed. Never fails to amaze me how much more aware people were long before the internet was available. The amount of research had to be time consuming and brain draining.

Right, so let’s go do that rather than waste time with this kikery.
Because he isn’t, because he’s a jewish shill purposely sending people down false trails.
An autistic LARPing NEET, statistically.
This is literally what you’re shilling.

If you’re going to spread the Franklin quote, be aware that jews claim that Pinckney didn’t even have a diary and that any “primary source” is a modern (read: 1950s) fabrication. But the writings of Thomas Jefferson–available on his website–explicitly make mention of something like "Mr. Pinckney noted this in his diary.” Whether we NOW have a copy of that is irrelevant; it did exist.

Holy shit the autistic fuck spams here until it passes out. Seek help, dear autistlord faggotron

It's almost 9:30 in Tel Aviv, it's programmers will be heading to bed soon.

holy shit

its old, dont get too excited

P.S, I forgot to check them dubs.

Trump's speech, barely a minute in:
Well it was fun to hope we might see an end to the reserve banking cartel. Fuck it.

more than 90% of the world should be exterminated for being shitskins
more than the remainign half should be killed for being retards
so I don't care if 99% of the world dies off because of it, I want the truth, the full truth, and nothing but the truth, no disinfo, don't protect anyone guilty

So the press conference was nothing. Turbo autist right again.

I think the mods at cuckchan let this thing go on because they've been paid off.

Actually I'm really worried about that slurring because Alex Jones made the claims that Trump is being drugged. I didn't believe it at first but now he is slurring his speech on public television.

He's not being drugged. Alex Jones isn't a legitimate source. Q was a LARP designed to make anyone who bought it look like a moron. It's a ho-hum press conference full of half-hearted platitudes because that's what Trump is.

What? Alex Jones made the claim several months ago he has nothing to do with Q.

And he wasn't a legitimate source then. Jones is disinformation, straight from Langley.
Right, but the thread you're posting in does. Trump isn't being drugged and the press conference was never going be anything mut milquetoast. There's no super secret plot at work here.

Who knows, there's something going on lately. The sheer amount of cancer in the US government i think is slowly but surely taking it's toll. I assume at some point they either can either drop the illusion and still maintain control, or the faith in it erodes to the point that it's no longer able to keep them in power.

i'll just add too, people are getting pretty saavy at how much shilling is going on. People kinda know now intelligence agencies do this 'crowd sourcing' style of shilling.

The recent attempt to get a Chanology thing happening here seemed strange, I ended up getting banned for 3 days over it. Apparently the Russian government is pretty gun ho about going after Scientology. Sometimes it does make me wonder if there's an Ivan here with mod access on top of everything else.

Well then it's up to us to meme a new world out of the crumbling wreck of this old one. The future is in our hands. If the moloch worshippers aren't indicted, and the light at the end of the tunnel is snuffed, it's up to us to lead our people out of the cave.

I agree with this sentiment. I believe Q is well meaning, but the hype surrounding this is getting too burdensome for my soul. For Trump to claim to want to make an important announcement, only to yet again blow it on fluff, coded wording, and inadvertent meme'ing… Makes me think that Q is in on the action, but is making us believe the action is explosive when in reality it's a slow burn. I will still pray for Q and the president's success, but I will try to not follow this stuff so closely unless it's an overt happening. My heart can't take this kind of anticipation.

Have you ever wondered why the Q threads NEVER mention kikes? It's because it's a Jewish zionist run operation. It's the fucking jews and if you deny that fact I'm satisfied calling you a shill. Israel is the bane of humanity and must be destroyed.

It was pretty obvious when he said every world leader but Trump is controlled despite his long history of

If the operation had a purpose it would be to ascertain our information gathering and digging skills. Unfortunately for them most of the deep diggers are no longer here. (((Their))) test failed.

This is why I hate you NoFunAllowed faggots, everything has to be "in the right thread" and you can't fathom or comprehend that a conversation can move on well past the thread.

This isn't a board for hobbyists. Cuckchan is probably more your speed.

enjoyed those 300+ larp threads ya faggots?

So whats the deal?

This guy thinks Hitler was a zog puppet Jesuit and supposedly has insider information hes dumping on cuckchan.

k

Yeah fuck you, your attitude enabled the complete removal of both book threads and self improvement threads. The Mods removed the badwrongthink of fun purely by simply not moderating at all much, much earlier.

The only thing the mods ever bother to remove are the criticism of Trump, Jim and the never ending list of wordfilters.

No, that autist who would make book packs and bump the threads for weeks on end did that.

You mean the last couple Anons who tried to resist imkampfy's kikery and bullshit gave up and left after the Mods successfully drove them off. I noticed something was off when there was NoFunAllowed and deliberately forcing all meta criticism into an empty board nobody goes to but I did nothing about it and now I regret it.

Fuck your mod apologism.
part 1 - archive.is/NlVOe
part 2 - archive.is/AxgBy

That is my biggest gripe. They were able to subvert Hiro and make the META's move to /qa/. Before that they would auto-sage every single META thread. It's absolute bullshit.

Oh gee, something I’ve been saying since the very fucking beginning. How about that.

Drown yourself in semen. If you want fun, put a fucking gun to your temple. The species of humanity responsible for every single invention in human history is having a genocide committed on it by literal demons and you want to have fun? Kill yourself.

LARP harder, faggot.

Given that irrefutable proof has been given to Jim and he refuses to acknowledge it or do anything about it (and given that the original BO was kicked out after Hotwheels died/left), there’s really only one thing to do.

Its so obvious and transparent, like a shit joke in a pozzed film.

DID YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LARP, YOU COCKSUCKING YID? YOU SURE DON’T LOOK VERY GOOD WITH THE LIGHT SHINING IN ON YOUR FANTASIES. IT’S OVER. GO BACK TO YOUR THINK TANK AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU HERE.

Even other Larpers are starting to call all the Anons in the halfchan threads retarded.
Since they've reached a craze that this site only reached during the shemitah it's going to get worse and even less value from those threads.

You do know the shemitah happened? It got memory holed when they fixed the problem with printed money. Shills agreeing with each other doesn't lessens Q's validity, we're just emotionally exhausted from Q blueballing us with a happening that's evidently taking its sweet time. Looks like Q finally has been clued in that we are due for yet another kike manufactured war in the early 2020s, and it seems like no such agency and Trump are trying to dismantle the plan and jail those responsible, instead of making a public show of their execution, which is legal due to war time and what we the people who helped vote him in want. Anything outside of a gruesome death is a slap on the hand for traitors and the jews that enable them.

Yes, I was there and the fever was real and halfchan's Holla Forums has a whole host of Anons completely drunk on that fever right now in those threads. Until 11/20/ I hope.

I do understand your disdain for cuckchan's newfags. I'm so happy that Q started using a trip, lurking their cbts threads physically hurt. Its like they don't even have a cointelpro primer for them to review.

even this shit has a tone of shilling to it.

I mean who even talks like this ?

That's Meganon a different Larper, already doxxed and types very distinctly.

Must be cranky because Q said to disregard anything MegaAnon says.

You idiots will believe anything. Thanks for ruining this board too guys

It didn’t. The bond market dropped for a bit, but everything kept chugging on exactly like before. Nothing that was said would happen actually happened. There will never be another depression and likely won’t ever even be another recession. 2008 got laws passed that make it impossible for banks to even be RUN on anymore.
Q is the shill. Q has no validity. Q was disproven a week ago. You’re a hero-worshipping faggot who needs to back to reddit to suck anonymous cocks there.
No, “we” aren’t anything because we are Holla Forumsacks who know that history will not be made save by our own actions.
Given that he’s one of only 20 people in the world, shouldn’t he have known that already? Oops! But then again, he’s a civic nationalist, so what did you expect?
No, there is no assumption or evidence that anything you have said here is remotely correct.
You’re LARPing and fantasizing about something that will never happen, ever. The government will never punish their own.

Keep moving those goalposts, motherfucker.

Yeah but…Some of the specific info on arrests and such could be made to induce the enemy into action.

So free of Q directed digging, what should we search for next? What hidden memory hole should we probe in the search for truth? Does anyone know exactly how the shadow economy's run, I've heard of the blank payment cards that some of the higher kikes get, but is it just magic money, independent of world economy?
And yes, megalarp spammer was right for now. Hopefully the indictments will drain some of the swamp though.

from i saw, the format of the questioning is more to make it appear like someone original was happening, but it was mostly more like a rehash, or like a whole sanitized anti-narrative-in-a-binder type deal.

You know what I mean ? It's not that you don't agree with a lot of it, but like 10 questions that seem to imply the cia control the media… I mean no shit, it was just saying what any non-larper says in a fancy packaged up way.

there also the fatigue, people have been told shit is going to happen for ages you know. Yeah ok, Trumps /ourguy then he goes on tv the next day and just threatens Iran and says he loves Israel.

There's all this Trump dick sucking, but just look at his son in law for fucks sake, holy shit and I mean, that's just one thing. One.

What? The markets and the banks are still fuckable. On the same scale? Probably. You can still screw individual bluechips over using commercial paper. Bang enough of them being used as ballast by a brokerage with enough toxic shit defaulting and it's another wallstreet shoah. Except as usual we get shoah'd.
Wallstreet is still a bunch of rumor mongers. Worse than this place on average.
Buy commercial paper and dump it for a loss. Rinse and repeat. The relatively small loss for a billionaire of a couple million is offset by shorts when the stock goes down. Of course a brokerage is legislated to no longer be able to short more shares than it owns, but there's still room to make it work. Eventually the corp you are hammering has a hard time getting short term loans due to it's value being lower than it's debt. It's rating drops when it misses a few payments, main street gets wind of it, and the drop gains more momentum. Sound familiar? It's still doable. Just not as massive as was done in 08. Enough companies at once and you get a recession.

(check)
What if Q's task was to actually turn our memetics away from Trump? To stop the green shield of Kek from protecting him, to provide a way for the red shield fucks to regain the no brakes train ride into the kike fantasy of nothing but golems serving the kike masters? The day of reckoning for the (((elites))) will come again, they seem to forget the past. The new world will be bought by the sweat of our brows, and the fury of a people who value truth and freedom.

Trump has some fucking slam dunk shit he could do but he just won't do it as long as this stuff isn't just out there people just keep going along you know ?

Like sure, oh good guy Trump, he can't just say Sandy Hook was a hoax but da de blah blah. There needs to be an actual BTFO discrediting moment. Just saying CNN isn't cutting it when they're just on the air the next day giving no fucks anyway, then every normie and shill can cite them and stay in their fucking bullshit reality while people like us have the burden of always looking crazy, i'm fucking tired of it.

That won't even need to happen. Housing is starting to crash in the EU again because of the same thing, again. CDOs, CLOs, and other forms of bad debt are back to 2008 levels, again. QE is doing is inflating our money. Delinquencies are increasing on a monthly basis, again. All the niggers and women fooled by jews will pay for it, again. Negative interest rates in Japan, Germany, and other places are making people slowly pull their money and put them in safes, fooled into thinking it will be worth anything once everything crashes. I'd start buying bullion and buttcoins to everyone reading this. I thank God that I live in the States and am armed for what's coming.

Site says plainly it is satire. Bottom right side in red box.

We go back to caring about what we should have been caring about. Uranium One, DNC rigging during the campaign season, and anything on any jews anywhere in the world.
The world economy IS magic money. It isn’t money by definition. It’s simply currency, and it’s either printed or typed into existence backed by nothing whatsoever. They don’t need a “separate” medium of exchange for the people at the top. They simply swing the printers around for 0.5 more seconds than they otherwise would have whenever someone in their employ below the level of a Rothschild, Rockefeller, or Carnegie buys a yacht.
Who’s he? I need to know so I can smack him the fuck down, too. Oh, by the way; the tab character accurately renders on Holla Forums. It’s really useful for repeating copypasta in more readable formatting.

Not even a repeat of 2008 would do any damage anymore. All western banks are now legally allowed to steal the sum total of their accounts on balance to save themselves from bankruptcy.

And you’re fooling yourself into thinking it’s ever going to come. Social media could easily be used to cause a run on the banks. But do we do it? Of course not, even though it would wake people the FUCK up faster than anything else.

Your evidence of this is what?

jesus christ, just fuck off you shill

You had your fun. You didn’t fool us. Go home and do it again, you motherfucking sack of shit.

NEW THREAD

Their deposits are not even close to their exposure. They could borrow 3x their deposit balances and still get trashed.

Yeah, we don’t care, kike.

4 million came from the war. How many were said to be baked or perfumed?

Oh, I understand the risk that the derivatives market poses to the world (Deutsche Bank alone–and probably ✡chosen✡ on purpose–carries, what, ⅔ of the fucking globe’s exposure? Maybe I’m misremembering), but the fact of the matter is that they can’t afford to let it crash again. Not monetarily afford, sanguinely afford. They know what people will do–and to them–if we see another Depression. Even bluepills, who will only kill kikes because they’re bankers and not because of blood. That’s why it didn’t crash in 2008, despite even people like Edgar J. Steele saying that it was bound to happen in the 2000s (he wrote about it in Defensive Racism, which was published in ’06 or so). We will see QE4. and 5. and 6. If a currency HAS to fall to hyperinflation, they’ll pick something in the third world, or perhaps even the Ruble. The Yuan, Rupee, Dollar, and Euro they can’t afford to let fall. Not yet. There’s still talk of establishing a unified African currency by 2030. Perhaps they’ll use the collapse of yet another african state’s economy as the catalyst to begin rolling out the Afro to places where their currency is worth less than toilet paper.

I believe that document is referring to WWI.

Yep, don’t care. Answer my questions, shlomo.

Answer my questions, shlomo.

Hey man I'm back from work how's that poop chute feeling? Did ya keep it nice and raw for me while I was gone?

sage

We've been over this already bud. I'm here purely to laugh at you being so utterly ass flabbergasted that you can't help but reply no matter what when someone posts anything in these Q LARP threads. I am eating a sandwich right now and I expect you to amuse the hell out of me with your rapidly twitching anus spasms of autistic rage.

sage

Do you do this for free?

Answer my questions, shlomo.

Fuck your LARP. We never fell for it.

What questions bud? I really just want to eat my sandwich and witness you sperg out like you usually do.

checked
My how we have fallen from grace, to see so few anons checking digits anymore

If that was the goal, (((they))) failed. Holla Forums doesn't take penalties for splitting its attention. Holla Forums isn't one person.

And rememeber…
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

the first horseman