Show this guy and his gun business some love

400lb genderless "it" walks into a Gun shop looking for trouble

Takes free bibles and hurls at roof of the establishment.

Laughs all around when the cops come, good family fun for everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s
einaregilsson.com/redirector/
facebook.com/Private-Sector-Arms-266810456834105/
youtube.com/watch?v=EgzL7V9GU-Q
hooktube.com/$2
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/04/23/breathing-program-to-improve-mental-physical-health.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By comentin on youtube with my google aproved youtube account
Great idea op
———–:^)——-

good ole pantifa

Just use hooktube or youtube-dl, you faggot.
hooktube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

Turns out they are the autists.

holy shit kill yourself

this guys is a retarded cuck and should have hit it with every accusation to set an example. faggots like him is why they're getting brave.

I wish I could walk into a store like that.
New Jersey has the worst gun laws in the country on a state level.

SPOILER:its male

That gun store owner is a huge cuck, frankly. He let that cunt get away with far more than he should have.

the fact that these "people", using the term loosely, still don't have a firm grasp on any political ideology including their own reassures me that we can win. It's merely a matter of working for it, but they can't fight an enemy they don't understand while we understand them very well

Walks like a faggot, talks like a faggot, acts like a faggot, definitely a faggot.

Man describes its clothes as black
Fucking thousands keks

checked. i like the part where the cop laughs when the store owner confuses "its" gender.

These are the people the left has created.
We are the people that HItler has created.

Nah dude. It came in there with the intent of baiting Action bronson (store owner) into losing his shit.

This video SHOWS THE PERFECT TECHNIQUE for dealing with these mentally ill tranny antifa. Do you see how low that things level is? Imagine stooping to a level that low by playing into his mental illness. You play into their game, do you know what the only rational option is? Becoming an avatar of pure disgust. The only reasonable thing to do is disregard them entirely, its the merciful thing to do. Treat them like an inanimate object.

You wanna get all agro, get agro at the real enemies, clintons, podesta, we got plenty of enemies actively engaged in effective campaigns to destroy our people.

This antifa faggot hasnt been actively engaged with anything since it was like 4 years old, before the mental illness.

Also do we know who this is?

Embed you faggot!

I guess I'm out of date. First time I've heard this term.

kek

Thanks for the kek user

Holy shit, that was Action Bronson? I thought he was a degenerate. I've only seen his video where he acts like a wigger and raps about how good it is to eat all day and be fat

Jesus, fat fuck got winded after throwing 5 bibles into the air. What an absolute waste of human potential.

So, this is the store owner, right? Really?

kek'd IRL

Standards around here are falling every day. I wonder why… here's a webm you lazy faggots.

I'd wager that the average, healthy woman has more testosterone in her body than that doughy soyboy.

just use hooktube

Disregard, it is actually female. Didn't know that until I watched the video.

You nigger, you made me do a web search to make sure it wasn't really Action Bronson hahaha. My head almost spun thinking of how that kike ended up working at a gun shop in Olympia.

Action Bronson a kike from New York user. Most of the rappers you think are "white" are really jewish.

Building on this:

You can have the Redirector extension automatically redirect Youtube to Hooktube. If you use Pale Moon, use version 2.9.3 of Redirector to make it work. Image related for the exact rules you need.

The store owner's a kike?

did the fat fuck slip on some melted butter or what? muslim and jewish, 2 of the worst in 1.

Thin privilege is having a visible gender.

Pic Related

No, was mentioned on a stream (coach red pill, i think?)

as I understand it this took place in Olympia Wa the same town as Evergreen College

Agreed. Cooler than any of the ones near me. It's only gonna get worse too, once that golman sachs kike-wannabe Murphy takes office in January

So he's a doublesemite.

the thing is in its 30's, how fucking pathetic

More evidence cuckoldry is a jewish projection.
KEBABBED

The camera quality is so good I thought it was a comedy skit for the first few seconds.

This is true for Hoodie Allen as well. He did a show at my college and openly admitted he was a Jew onstage. He's also, may Allah forgive me for using this word, a manlet.

If I recall, it's when an enemy in a video game notices you and starts to approach you, and furthermore the nature of which player the enemy is inclined to attack.

It just means aggressive. And it's spelled aggro.

He could not have handled this better. Storeowner was in control the entire time.

seems whatever that thing is managed to get a few up there at the cost of nearly passing out due to exhaustion. goddamn i fat people.

How the fuck did I get to the end of this thread without the dox on this offender?

DOXXX NAO!

Olympia is a cesspool it's the Chicago of the upper Rockies. I mean it bred "riot grrl" crap

facebook.com/Private-Sector-Arms-266810456834105/
Here's the store.

Aleksandr Harris

He ain't simply a muslim he is scum even amongst muslims.
Fucking albanians,goat fuckers muzzies and commies,even their fucking king was named ZOG.

what the fuck does it say at the beginning of the video?
nothing too what?

fucking Holla Forums is more harsh on inane shitposters

sounds like
nothing too…communist…?

Jesus Christ, this level of stupidity.

Why lie like that?

> Refers to it as it during the 911 call
Top kek.

Yeah especially when he was all but begging the pigs to charge the tranny cunt with something other than a misdemeanor. He sounded really in control and totally not a fucking pathetic little bitch. He definitely was alpha as fuck this entire exchange, my favorite part was when he let the insane tranny shit all over his place of business while doing absolutely nothing about it and offering it free bibles.

Have you read that bible yet, Aleksandr?

Are you intimating that I am Russian? What in the fuck does that have to do with any of this?

That's the name of the faggot in the video, retard

You are whatever age you feel shitlord. I am a 99 year old little girl and fuck you if you don't respect that!

He's implying that you might be the ham golem that accosted a man in his place of business. If the store owner did really fuck up, what would you suggest he had done instead? Kick the shit out of some faggy kid on camera?

I hope that's ironic user.

see

I sperged out on an user for this before, so I'll save you the embarrassment it caused me

#ANTIFASOWHITE

The memes become reality
lel

Oh, poor (1) and done, I'll be nice to you. Lurk another year and get back to us.

Based dude at the end bringing his daughter in for, I hope, her first plinking gun. She won't be using #metoo.

Someone follow Pat around to see what bathroom it uses. Not that that would tell you anything in 2017.

Holla Forums's response: WOW THAT GUY DID SO WELL, FUCKING BASED!

This place really has degraded into plebbit. You niggers no longer have anything resembling a spine.

Where did everything go so wrong?

Major keks holy shit.

>inb4 Holla Forumsacks actually contact this guy and dox themselves because he is so (((BASED)))

Why are they always ricemixers?
Jim, that pole guy and now this faggot.

He lives in a blue state, user.

Fuck, I just looked up Ill Bill.

You moron, he acted out his principles as represented by the gadsden flag and his Christian faith and handled the situation calmly and professionally. That's a win for the side of reason. What would you have done differently?

Didn't break any laws?
What about littering?
That's a $500 fine where I'm from.

< we have it's name

hmmm…maybe.

Perfectly understandable, I couldn't tell what the fuck it was, either.
It was buried under too much blubber.

The blob didn't do anything illegal. If he beat the shit out of it and lied to the police, he'd be the one in the hot seat. It's clear that you're the same type of unstable abomination because you keep referring to the police as pigs. Hopefully one day, you'll get the shit beaten out of you or shot so you can die happy.

Well I guess I could never be a storeowner because I would have pushed that piece of fat faggot out of my store and then locked up not a second after. If it went apeshit and started beating the shit out of the windows, then it would be on cam and only give me greater ability to have it sent to jail and to sue it for recompensation in Civil Court. Fuck that "Good Samaritan" narrative. If a fat ANTIFA faggot starts trouble in my place of business…it will pay the price.

I hope nobody from /k/ sees this…

FBI

We're watching you scum.

Do you think we care?

If the blob came in waving a gun, he could have shot it. If the blob grabbed over the counter, he could have beaten it. YOU could have done whatever you wanted too. He did the smart thing right up to asking what's a kike. That blob was there to bait him, and he didn't take it. Not only that, he gave the blob rope to hang itself with and it's all on tape. I'm sure it will have some explaining to do when its peers see the Youtube video.

It goes back further, though 1945 was the last true time this could have been avoided.

Wow it should be illegal to give faggots Slavic names that's an insult

Implying it wouldn't get winded after the first 3 attempts

Meh. /k/ has regular storytiem threads with shit like that (and lots of niggers not getting guns).

Look at the guy. He's so overweight just standing makes him red in the face. He was never going to be able to bag much more than a treegook.

(checked)
Billy the Fridge is the superior Bill.

No it's more evidence of the truth, that Religion of Cuck™ and Judaism are one and the same, as they themselves have been saying all along.

White men seem to surpass white women in racemixing

If being competent enough of a merchant to own a store is your standard for a 'not' low status individual, then Jews are gods among men to you.

ugly fat guy with micropenis compensating with guns and tough guy persona had to find equally ugly jungledwelling third worlder wiling to touch him. All around pathetic

There was degeneracy, there was a sauna out by capital lake that was a meet up spot for homos. There were some pedophiles in the neighborhoods. But at least you didn’t have shitskins and sjws out and about like you do today. The worst thing you had to deal with in Oly were hippies and communists.

Meh don't be a little bitch who cares

What is wrong with selling goods and services to people who are willing to buy something you have or made?

Seconding what this user just said, everyone should run Redirector to avoid jewtubes.
You can also turn on an option and it breaks the embeds (because we can't embed hooktube yet, time to raise a stink at /meta/)

Download the approriate version for your browser.
Click the icon, click edit redirector.
Make a new one. Should look something like this:
>Example URL: youtube.com/watch?v=EgzL7V9GU-Q
>Redirect to: hooktube.com/$2
You can also open the advanced options and make sure to click every box to break youtube links everywhere.

Now time to complain abou embedding hooktube here to Codemonkey.

We need to meme this bible-thrower.

Aren't they run by jews?

They are, but it's even better this way:

They indeed are but,it is hilarious and great for shitposting or calling shills out.
I think it stands for middle east media research institute. My guess is most of their money comes from best allied murricans giving sheckels,and i thank them for i get hefty keks watching the retarded sandniggers in their natural habitat.

I hate goatfuckers because of their religion and race either being semites,mixed human beings,demi niggers,rice jungle niggers,or straight up niggers,but surely not because of their hatred of the jews,most of their views on women,and other red pilled concepts such as willingness to sacrifice oneself for the cause.

It's not a normal store,it's a gun store,to /k/ that's like a church user,a fortified building with ammo,guns and rations to last for a human life.
To a jew it would be like owning a bank.

Go to >>>/sudo/ with this hot stuff.

How about: NO.

Woah, the Youtube CEO posts here?

I hate leftists far more for being passive aggressive worms than I hate them for being leftists.

Gettin real sick of your forced meme hooknose.com, Rabbi.

Calm down, Youtube.

You glow in the dark, CIAnigger. Someone will run you over with their car because they can see you at night.

Domain name: HOOKTUBE.COMRegistry Domain ID: 2125497655_DOMAIN_COM-VRSNRegistrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.comRegistrar URL: http'':''//www.namecheap.comUpdated Date: 2017-06-03T03:33:49.00ZCreation Date: 2017-05-18T05:27:00.00ZRegistrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-18T05:27:00.00ZRegistrar: NAMECHEAP INCRegistrar IANA ID: 1068Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107Reseller: NAMECHEAP INCDomain Status: clientTransferProhibited https'':''//icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibitedRegistry Registrant ID: Registrant Name: WhoisGuard ProtectedRegistrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411 Registrant City: PanamaRegistrant State/Province: PanamaRegistrant Postal Code: Registrant Country: PARegistrant Phone: +507.8365503Registrant Phone Ext: Registrant Fax: +51.17057182Registrant Fax Ext: Registrant Email: [email protected] Admin ID: Admin Name: WhoisGuard ProtectedAdmin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411 Admin City: PanamaAdmin State/Province: PanamaAdmin Postal Code: Admin Country: PAAdmin Phone: +507.8365503Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: +51.17057182Admin Fax Ext: Admin Email: [email protected] Tech ID: Tech Name: WhoisGuard ProtectedTech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411 Tech City: PanamaTech State/Province: PanamaTech Postal Code: Tech Country: PATech Phone: +507.8365503Tech Phone Ext: Tech Fax: +51.17057182Tech Fax Ext: Tech Email: [email protected] Server: iris.ns.cloudflare.comName Server: sri.ns.cloudflare.comDNSSEC: unsigned

Try some diaphragm breathing, Youtube.
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/04/23/breathing-program-to-improve-mental-physical-health.aspx

Go spin a wood block or light an eight-pronged candelabra.

I don't like doing these things you do, Youtube.

Don't let this go to waste, user. While its true you shouldn't look to form allies with people you don't know, even if they seem to share beliefs, the visceral images and audio this video contains should not go to waste at a critical time like this.

Shoo-shoo, hooknose tube!

Your employees are waiting for their paycheck, Youtube. Or do you plan on paying them in bagels and estrogens?

Reported.

I already posted how hooknose.com is using cloudflare. Yet, here you JIDF are trying to crybully everyone into putting more cloudflare in their lives.

The hooknose.com Jew cries out in pain as it stabs you in the back.

Everyone head over to Hooktube.com to join us in Project Honey Pot!

(((You))) would never guess what site is also using cloudflare right now.

I never knew that you could pickle those whole. Are they any good after they are pickled? Only thing I made from pickling was eggs for a month.

I'm sorry, i was mistaken, i called you Youtube, but that was not the case.
You were just a goon all along.
What's next?
Go ahead, say it. Get it off your chest.

Fake name?

awww how naive

Oh, somebody said something I didn't like, better pull this one out:

When I see self important retards like you I really have to think that this place has degraded into plebbit.

Never tried canned corn on the cob, pears or strawberries? They taste like canned food you buy at store if you use water, a drop of honey and vanilla

reason I know you are a libshit #1351
other than that feminist slang thar, yeah he's pretty pathetic, but he's just a normie; you can't expect every fag, especially one that looks like a fucking ancap, to be down with the anti-miscegenation

True since the days of the Beastie Boys.

I know this guy and his whole crew. Pretty sure at least two of them are in this thread, including the OP. Bizarre seeing him on this website.

Stop being a pussy. Truth doesn't hide. There are ways to get it without using all your PD.