The REAL NWO

There will be no economic melt down
There will be no World War
There will be no fast genocide
There will be no Communist Revolution

The Brave New World Order:

Too many anons don't understand the plan so I'm going to break it down for you.

1. The basic structure is hedonism. People will be given a steady diet of mental demoralization and prescription drugs and mass culture to prevent maturity and keep everyone at the mental level of young teenagers mentally. It happens even here on Holla Forums.

2. The New World Religion (The devil is in the details):
Many anons think there is a magical battle of occultists and Jews trying to replace Christianity. The truth is the major churches were always corrupt and home for power hungry perverted sociopaths. Why then so much Satanism, Egyptian symbolism, Baphamot/Set, Vatican Marxism, I''slamic apologists, and wiccan dike memeing? Because these power structures are hedonism. False religion is an opiate, Marx was correct about this. When Satan is memed to created bisexual hedonists, dumb down Zionist Christianity is then re-enforced (Alex Jones/FOX news). This is a cyclical relationship. While some choose feel good New Ageism, others choose feel good Christian Zionism. Both choices lead to mental paralysis. While Germany chooses Hedonism for example Russia chooses "let's all get along" Orthodoxy. Modern Hinduism is the perfect example of a balance between hedonism and tradition.

3. Globalism vs. Nationalism
Maintenance will depends on districts. There will be four or so districts controlling the world. The modern Middle Eastern world war = the MidEast district which will be located in Jerusalem as the center of the NWO.

4. Race mixing
Egyptian styled mixed slave race with no culture but media hedonism or mass religion. This is why white genocide must come first because whites are too different and too individualistic.
Individualism is good, collectivism is good. Too much individualism (objectivism) is bad, too much collectivism is bad. It's a balance. Hence Nationalism and merit based Republicanism.

5. Gender/Family
Gender fluidity is not about esoteric feminist and faggot cult even though they are being used to push it. Bisexuality and transgenderism is being used because it breaks down family unites. Families are being broken down because this is necessary in the Plato's Republic sense to create state controlled children. In Asia lady boys have been a long tradition and yet family is still very strong. But it's not a Western family that can survive with just mom and dad, but a large body family system that is dependent on the community as a whole.
The other aspect of this is "Toxic Masculinity" = strong individualism and adult thinking in males.

666. Economics
Despite what Leftists scream about automation, and Conservatives scream about total collapse, the economy will remain the same as private ownership slowly becomes less and less available. You will be encouraged to work and you will be dependent on the government. You don't really own your property now, it's rented because of property tax and modern deeds. Your vehicles are owned but cannot be driven unless you are paying the regulation fees. Guns are registered, everything of real value is monitored and registered. Soon you will no longer own your children or own your own mind/body (Obamacare 2.0). Automation will affect China/India more than the West.

It's not as scary as you think. You're already living it.

7. Vidya
VR will be the future freespace, or rather "myspace" where people will find limited amounts of freedom. Just like Holla Forums, the internet is the illusion of freedom without actually having an real world effect. To act out in real life means following fake meaningless controlled opposition campaigns like the Alt-Right or PR stunts. This is not activism, this is gaming IRL.

It's not as scary as you think. You're already living it.

This thread will be slid. It's all just a VR game.

Fuck off.

This was never implied or said. Kikes always post first

You anchored the thread because I broke the simulation

Yeah this comment is fucked up but OP is right. There will be no day of the rope. There will be no leftist uprising to put down. White genocide will continue unabated, may actually slow down as more people get woke and to disarm the alt right. US will not enter into massive war requiring average male to fight and sign up.

We will just continue this slow descent. Nurtured by our technology, our goybooks, our drugs of choice and on and on. It will never get too bad, because if it did, then the average white person would wake up and say what the fuck is going on. Instead we'll just continue living in this false reality.

The thread isn't anchored though

Then why are you here?

Go shill your blackpill bullshit somewhere else, faggot.

reluctant check
You seem to underestimate the capacity for aryan men to collapse false power structures. There has always and will always be a surge of support for freedom and truth. The aryan soul, no matter how crushed and broken it appears, has always found a way to rise above and destroy their oppressors. Keep taking your blackpills if you want, but I'm seeing a resurgence of pride for our race, and a future for white children, everywhere I look lately.
We will not go quietly into the night. We will throw off our shackles. We will conquer those who hold us back. We will explore the stars.

Sometimes things simply go south in a plan. This is the best moment I ever witnessed for a push. I take it. = Day of the Rope will come =

Brave words, however they are just words.
We need a lot more IQ power to draw a plan of action.
OP might be black pill, but I believe he is right on spot.

user. It is not possible any day of the rope in the near future.
Most of the population is asleep in front of that brainwash machine called Main Street Media, let's add to that, that the ZOG controls the educative centers, owning the mind of every child.
Definitively, we need a huge improvement in IQ resources.

Endulge in ciysism of the NWO
Bask in the sheds of bloods

Become a AntiCitizen One

We need a Gordon Freeman

This is Zion. We never really left the Matrix, we were just allowed to think we did. Thread was anchored to keep people from reading the truth, that is all.

Either this, or the incompetent "powers that be" will drive Western civilization right over the edge along with society's moral decay and we'll end up in a Mad Max scenario of crazed gangs killing each other for basic resources: so basically like the third world is now.

Bill Gates and Amazon are creating "smart cities" where select amount of people will be herded like microchipped free range cattle as the world goes to hell.

What proof would be enough for you? The rise of Rome? The conquest of the new world? The awakening of normies to the holohoax? I may be hopeful, but it is hope and desire that awakens the strength of man. Did Alexander give up? Did Cyrus give up? Throughout history, eras have been measured by men with dreams, men with hope, men who fought against all odds and prevailed.
Look how much good has come from It's okay to be white. There's an undercurrent of resentment for those in charge of the world, even if the convenient pawns can't name the jew, they know that the world is imbalanced. Look inside yourself user, know that you can be part of the solution. Know that times are changing, the outdated memes of the past no longer control us. Look how hard (((they))) hide the truth, yet we still seek it, we yearn for truth and freedom, and we find answers that we shouldn't find.
(((Their))) control isn't complete, and unless we all give up, they will never gain total domination. That is why I refuse the blackpill, I refuse to allow (((them))) to beat me, to make me think it's hopeless. There is no future for white children without hope, without the will to fight and work for our people. Hopefully you find your spark user, because I believe in you too.

This looks like Gnosticism. What makes you think they don’t know how to use the psychology this antiquated faith inspires against you? Do you plan to match your spirit for resistance against their spirit of revolution? First, how is this any different than the historical modern dialectic between jews and gentiles? Second, what is it about resistance that you think will actually succeed in attracting the dumbfounded to your cause? From here it looks as if all you can promise is a lifetime of pain and suffering in hopes of a better world, one that will come about through spiritual, not practical, means. Okay, so your plan is to withdraw consent and retreat to solipsism? Fuck off.

(check)
I'm not advocating withdrawing from the world and living in your mind like a hermit. We have to actively show people the truth day in and day out. I just refuse to give up on our people.
I see them trying to blackpill us constantly. How many times can they repeat "Give up goy", or "You're powerless against zog". (((They))) want us demoralized, because without hope, why fight back? I will continue to keep the idea that they aren't all powerful, that they can be defeated in my heart. I will not allow them to make me quit.
I'm a father, there is no way in hell I'll leave the world in (((their))) hands. Our children deserve better. Hopefully when the war starts we can meet on the battlefield as brothers, not enemies.
I just don't want us to give up. If the enemy believes you're all powerful and invincible, why would they fight? I don't believe that they are, every system has a weakness, a flaw. I won't give up on the hope that their weaknesses can be exploited for our people.

Motivating words user, it helps to keep the hopes up. All of you my brothers must continue your work, let that be activism, awareness raising, actual fighting, and most of all, showing your support here, respecting each and every of your white brothers.
We will win.

You’re advocating peaceful protest when there is clearly no political solution. I’d say that’s as solipsistic as assuming you know what their intentions are towards a particular outgroup.

once again thankyou to our great mods
thankyou for anchoring threads like this so we the users of Holla Forums are able to avoid shitty threads which waste time and space for all of us
if this thread wasnt anchored i wouldve just assumed it was another shitty slide thread

exodus to >>>/new/ when?

there is only one solution
SUPER SIZEME