Esoteric Jahanism thread

This man is the current pinnacle of leftism in the known universe, indeed throughout time and the multiverse, now that Castro is dead.

This thread is for the discussion of Esoteric Jahanism (the way the life and teachings of Jahans inform our current political and philosophical views) and worship of the prophet Jahans (pbuh).

You can find his youtube channel here: youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos

Who /thinking/ here?

praise this man

Praise be to Jahans tbqhwytbhlads.

I close my eyes and squeeze it
I grab my dick and beat it
I tear two sheets to wipe it
Upload my vid and like it

Jahans is a man ahead of his time. His teaching will be studied long after his death.

it's like he's one of the SJW attack blobs

OPEN YOUR EYES CHILD

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH

Alexander Jahans is a figure of which I have spent many an hour listening too. What draws me to him is his surreal beliefs which allow me to analyze myself in ways I had not thought possible, and his ability to discuss his works at great lengths are remarkable.
Take for example Laura queen of earth, a deep and complex story with many layers, developed further by the videos Alex himself made exploring themes. How he has not been picked up by a publishing company yet it is unknown to me, but I respect his willingness and dedication to releasing free works for all Jahanists to enjoy.
The sense of community I have felt under the light of Jahans is something that I don't think I will never be able to replicate and as a left wing autist, it is refreshing to see one of us with such joy in his heart as he strives forward in life.

I have not had the pleasure of being a practicing Esoteric Jahanist for a large amount of time. I came here from xian ministry, but believe me when I say that I knew nothing of real love until I got here. You see to know love one must know hate. I spent years trying to love without acknowledging hate. In that action I was denying my own humanity and running contrary to the All.
I was amazed that the minute I let go of everything Father Jahans immediately filled me with so much love and warmth I was lead to tears. It was incredible.
Please remember my brothers and sisters that we know the love of Jahans and the joys that it brings us. We have the Knowing and are therefore truly blessed. When we love someone it is paying homage and respect to Jahans because he is the source of true love. May we always remember this love because it will carry us through the good times and the bad. May we remember this today.

THICC

Bump

What the fuck are those NA images

I miss being able to do that.