Holla Forums legacy

I'll leave for basic training on monday and i need someone to continue the anime posting in my stead.
Make sure to defend this board against the marxists by posting anime whenever you can.

What Branch, bruv? Also no need to worry the Jannies have your back and will protect Holla Forums board culture and the anikino that plays a massive part of it. No amount of gross commie blowjobs will change that.

Real talk if you did enlist and are not shitposting use this as a chance to escape the imageboard trap. I know when I got out I made the mistake of going back to 4chan and now five years later I am back to being a full time shitposter doing it for free on numerous boards. Get offline, get /fit/, get a life and do something meaningful. Find a girl, make real friends, and enjoy life the best you can. Just some advice from an old eleven bang bang.

You do realize Holla Forums loves anime right? They even have their own anime, and as far as I know Holla Forums doesn't.

No LoTGH doesn't count neither does anything vaguely right wing.

Hopefully this will be the end of the niptoon menace for quite a while. Rejoyce!

kek

US Military is filled with weebs. When you are on deployment you burn through your media super fast and weebs always bring terabytes of anime they are more than willing to share. If you aren't a weeb before you enlisted you have about a 50/50 chance of being one when you ETS.
t. knower

WTF I have an even lower opinion of both the military and weebs now

Obviously made by some triggered goon.

So that's why the Israeli government wants you to die so badly.

Meh. I'd normally try to talk somebody out of this but I have a feeling board quality will increase when you leave.

Now, all we have to do is get rid of the Watsonfag, and we shall have peace.

OH NO NO NO NO

If that faggot ever sees combat the military must be in a very sorry state. I don't think they send actual retards to the front.

They do after they break them in

Ar we talking about gay sex?

Possible military applications for cuckime user:

Fuck off Schlomo.

Your service will be remembered, taichou!

test

Nice test, fam.

So, the results just came back, and I'm sorry to inform you that you have breast cancer, user.

This. Before joining I'd only watched like one or two chinktoons purely for the memes. After my first deployment I'd binged over twenty of the fucking things. It's a combination of the
weebs bringing external hdds full of chinktoons and the fact that anime is the easiest thing to pirate over shitty middle eastern wifi.

It's just another way in which the military is a spiritual black hole.

あれれ?

You forgot Emergency Rations, when there is no longer acess to food the dead weight soldiers will have to sacrifice their flesh so the stronger ones can survive.

Best of luck in the IDF brother!

Pottery

Yes, everybody knows that leftists love capitalism, they are the biggest cucks ever this days.

At same time there were a lot of anachists leftists. Beats me the contradictions of this society.

I love capitalism society.

Impressive cognitive dissonance.

Escape?
Don't forget, you're here forever.

arr part of keikaku