Was he the sexiest in Star Wars?

Was he the sexiest in Star Wars?

I feel bad for the dude. In real life he got blacklisted for having the wrong opinion on chosenites after getting screwed over by them too often.

He didn't get blacklisted for that

wew, I guess it's treason then.

he didnt like sand in his crotch, so dreamy

After USA stole Royale Pains from him he made too many comments about a certain tribe of friendly desert merchants and ge was blacklisted.

Never knew about that

Sage goes in all fields.
SAGE

sage negated sheev

Sheev is hottest

He unironically is tbh, he just exudes power and confidence.

It's why he went home to Canada to live and work on his farm. The only acting he does now is in independant films he writes and directs with his brother. Reported, and take this with a massive grain of salt, he has gained a reputation in his home town as being a rather ardent opponent of what he deems "jewish supremecay" that is corrupting the western world.

/oursith/

elaborate?

He came up with the idea for the USA network show Royale Pains, wrote a script treatment, and plotted it out for several seasons. He submitted it to USA network, they turned him down, then they created the show without paying him or giving him any royalties. He took them to court and even though all the evidence showed that he was the creator and they had blatantly stolen the plot from him the judge said
and forced him to pay damages. Then when he tried to get public attention on the issue they painted him as an anti-semite, which in turn caused him to make some less than kosher statments about the situation. This led to his blacklist.

wow, it sounds so surreal

He's done

JUST

i would let him bemy master if you catch my drift

bump