Do aliens exist?

Do aliens exist?
What does our government know about UFO's and extraterrestrials?
What kind of advanced technology do extraterrestrials have?
How do they travel the multiverse?
Is there an agenda to keep their advanced technology hidden from the public?
What is happening in Antarctica?

fulldisclosureproject.org

▲ ▲

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation
cbsnews.com/news/strange-but-true-seals-found-sexually-assaulting-penguins/
archive.is/svI5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(checked)
do they exist
top kek nice 1 m80

woww

do re mi fa so la ti do

Unknown.
Unknown.
Unknown.
Unknown.
No.
Probably some naval base building.
Reported.

There's something weird going on, but I don't think it's aliens. I don't buy that little green spacemen came from lightyears away just to fuck with our cows and build pointy tombs.

The tech that the elites have would make you think aliens are real…

rich mans tricks

they didn't come from light years away, they jumped into our dimension

>>>/x/

Who are they and what did they come here for?

they didn't come here by choice, secondly they believe when humanity reaches a certain level of development they will be able to be manifested physically into human bodies after the technology allows them to modify humans into suitable hosts
basically monkey blood doesn't vibrate on the frequency advanced beings need to resonate at so the purest race was able to channel them

There are more and more probing victims every year. I've seen one UFO that couldn't of been man-made. It was was about 6 pm and appeared to be a giant white bean in the sky with no fans or exhaust. Didn't move until my brother and I ran out to look at it closer. And it moved fast. Really freaked it me out due to it being close enough I could of shot it with a .22

How do you know this? Also why do they even need physical bodies? And what "certain level of development" would result in humans making their blood vibrate differently?

I subscribe to the theory that aliens are demons. Not in the religious sense, but more like in the Don Juan, Carlos Castaneda sense. The Flyers. Or in Robert Monroe's underlying influence that permeates throughout our belief system.

No. It's "si".
Also the last "do" is not part of the scale.
polite sage for offtopic

Take it to /x/ faggot.

Anyone see, in the night sky, white star-like lights moving across the sky? Not airplanes, not satellites.

they need physical bodies to take over the planet we are in the physical dimension so without a physical body it's not much fun, eugenics and genetic modification will change the blood, tbh they aren't our friends and any technology that was developed from them was already ours but that's ancient history

Only if you're a spic.

Any fag not saging has been reported for raiding.

What will they do once they have bodies?

what if the whole time our government just wanted us to think aliens are real, but that's the whole trick?

lot of evidence they are real though, but what exactly they are, and where exactly they come from is debatable.

And the fact that if they do indeed exist and made a deal with the government to keep their existence hush-hush, shows me that they have bad intentions. If they were good they would not hide.

probably destroy the planet and try to recreate it in their image

Of course they do. Drake's equation leads the most informed to think that billions (or more…) civilizations exist right now in our universe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

www.figu.org

space is a giant ocean. think about it.

>the earth is flat and hollow

only works based on the "space is the way they tell you it is" paradigm.

Damn, Janine used to be pretty hot.

Probably. But there are almost certainly no other intelligent lifeforms in millions of lightyears.
Nothing, I would guess.
Some of them might be able to photosynthesize
If they did we'd probably not be here.
Can't hide what you don't have
Increasing numbers of sexually deprived male seals are starting to rape penguins.
cbsnews.com/news/strange-but-true-seals-found-sexually-assaulting-penguins/
archive.is/svI5k

Nope.

And you know this how?

Does it matter?
No?

(1) VTOL electromagneticly propelled craft exist but are being held as a secret for a total war scenario. Both America and Russians have them.

(2) Aliens exist but they are radically different than you might imagine because once you reach a certain level of mental sophistication you are able to traverse time and space very fluidly. This makes them much more like spirits/angels/demons than aliens although they are also aliens.

Depends on what numbers you put into it. The probability of any given planet evolving intelligent life might be 0.001, or it might be 0.0000000000000000001. We don't know that at this time. The lack of any observed extra terrestrial civilizations would imply it's pretty low. Technically there are probably a vast number of them, but not in the bubble of space and time that we can observe. And the prospects of going faster than light are pretty grim, which means we can probably colonize the most of our observable universe but no more, and it's quite possible we will never meet anyone like us.

Because we can't see any, fuckface.

And you know this how? EM propulsion systems are decent in a vacuum but completely impractical in an atmosphere.

That's a stupid assumption, that would go outside the Milky Way. I'm certain there are aliens out there in the Milky Way that are intelligent however either they are too far away for us to detect them, use technology we don't know how to detect, or my personal belief we are one of the first intelligent civilizations to emerge in the Galaxy and any visitors coming to our world are either from different timelines/dimensions, or if they are from this galaxy then they are observing another intelligent species rising up to a strong place in said galaxy. Lets just hope we can break through the great filter.

I bet he included that triforce because his masters warned about the state of the art "newfags can't triforce" meme.

checking those trips

well if you believe light works the way they say it does then you could look at a planet with advanced life right now and see a planet with nothing but swamp gas because the 'current' 'present' light hasn't reached us

it's like you didn't pay attention

Perhaps some ideas are poisonous here, after all.

The presumptuousness apparent in your statements exceeds your demonstrated stupidity by a substantial margin. Because ET would have to be detectable by you, and hasn't been, means that they don't exist. Well, for you, they don't.

Do aliens exist?
Take this piece of lyric and decide for yourself.
"I am an alien, I am an legal ailien. I am an englisman in New York."

Yes, absolutely.
I'm certain you're fucking retarded. The milky way is barely 100'000 light years in diameter. If intelligent life was probable enough to arise repeatedly in such a small space in such a small time, the place would be all dyson swarms several times over. It would take less than a million years to create a K3 civilization. That's nearly instantaneous on a cosmic timescale. There either are no aliens anywhere even remotely close to us, the laws of physics are all wrong or we've somehow happened to evolve in the same figurative blink of an eye.

Whatever the case may be, you're talking out of your ass because you have no evidence.
See above
So technology that violates thermodynamics? Dyson swarms are the most probable outcome of intelligent civilizations.
So you believe it took 13 billion years for one civilization to arise but now there's gonna be a fuckload of them in just a few hundred thousand years? Get a grip you faggot.
more talking out your ass
Why the fuck would they do that?
If there are other civilizations in the milky way, there is no great filter.

So we have to contend with Space Ghosts?

fuck off jonestein shill

What about the civilizations that developed just a few hundred thousand years before us? Why hasn't that light reached us? Reported for being a well poisoning shill

Get your head out of your ass. That site's on par with Laarkmaa.

Do you ever have a reasoned argument, or do you just get by on insults and ridicule?

I also disagree with their politics. They are typical SJW-leaning to the point of not giving the least flying fuck if the entire white race is genocided, since we all valuable.

But… they are real.

due to distance