War Thunder

That's what happens when you use a german tank on a russian one

Meanwhile

reminder that all country flags used to be free before the devs put them behind as a paywall

GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL FOLDED 8000000000 TIMES FIRE PROOF. YOU FLY NOW.

World of Tanks or War Thunder or Warframe or Blacklight Retribution?

None of these games require psplus and I will be stuck with a ps4 and nogaems and need to choose a game to get autistic in.

At least it is good for screenshots.

From personal experience, Warframe feels fuller. Mostly because of all the different frames you can piss about in.
War Thunder's probably the better game once you sink a fuckload of cash into it, but without the perks of premium it's a grindy mess where you constantly feel like the weakest link.
Can't comment on Blacklight, haven't even seen the thing.

Best part is, that non-russian metal planes burn down almost every fucking time unless you do the engine off dive thing, while wooden nippon glory puts itself out way too often.

Still a shit game and a shitty shill thread. You're a few years late Gaijin, maybe unfuck your shit before trying to shill?

Best part is, that non-russian metal planes burn down almost every fucking time unless you do the engine off dive thing, while wooden nippon glory puts itself out way too often.

Still a shit game and a shitty shill thread. You're a few years late Gaijin, maybe unfuck your shit before trying to shill?>>10893207

How come those threads have to be cancerous right from the start?

Only reason they did that is because russians kept teamkilling players with Ukranian flags.

war thunder might be the most disappointing game I have ever played. if it was actually fair and actually had some balance I think it'd be a genuine 10/10; that autistic damage modeling and incredibly satisfying graffix alone make you want to play. but man, the Stalinium shit that they flat-out refuse to acknowledge let alone change is fucking garbage. let me drive a panzer and actually compete against enemies in the same fucking class. let me have an actual fair chance against people who buy premium status and ammo. just fucking charge sixty bucks for the whole experience, abolish the F2P model and balance that shit and I'd be playing it all fucking day

there is no premium ammo, and status is just double EXP. I have no trouble killing russian tanks in my panzer, you just need to git gud. Game is still horribly balanced tho.

………………………

then level up the pilot and plane.

this was before the ground forces revamp and crew couldn't replace each other

They really need to implement something that prevents you from having two vehicles with such a high BR difference at once. Luckily, they at least got rid of the 1 man crew feature.

I get that Gaijin is a Russian company, but can they honestly rationalize Soviet tanks being this OP?

It's ridiculous.

People have been askign for a 0.7 max spread for ages but they keep saying that it will fuck up the matchmaking, despite polls on the forum. But was speaking of tiers, and tiers might as well not exist, also for each one of those T34 there were equivalents in his team, not saying that it is balanced but they weren't invicible.

Also T34 Turret cheeks can be penned by pretty much anything, I usually have more luck playing germans AA and just spamming them like crazy.

I have.
Blacklight was a game with some general promise but ultimately falls flat on its fucking face.

Hard.

The gun customization is cool but you rarely get the attachments you want or need at any given moment. The crate system they have set up is a generic freemium shitfest. Better guns/abilities = win. And unless you play the game CONSTANTLY, the timed gun loan system can and WILL fucking ruin your game.
Not to mention that you're squishy af at all times and every firefight boils down to "Who saw who first?" Occasionally the game is entertaining, but you have to try HARD to enjoy it.

Ultimately its a shit game for shit people and the closest thing to an improvement thematics and gameplay wise is the disappointment GiTS online.
It's as fast paced as Blacklight, you're less incredibly squishy, teamplay actually has an impact on performance, and the levelup rewards from frequent play are currently about as good as the top tier weapons and attachments (with a few exceptions). Not to mention your powers are linked to licenses of which you can afford about two extra if you just play the game consistently for about a week or two and the first three characters you have access to are absolutely free.

I've played the game for about a week before getting tired of it but still got some consistent play and generally speaking enjoyed the game, the teamplay, and the aesthetic. It's in no way deserving of the name GiTS but it's still a fun game to play occasionally, regardless of its faults.

Learn to play. Damage to a tank in War Thunder means you hit one of the vital systems within it. If it's green and you did no damage it means you missed anything vital, crew or component, or didn't take angling into account and hit the armour as it was sloped and it didn't penetrate and/or ricochet off. Learn the layout of a tank you're targeting, or at least the general layout of tanks in general, and learn to hit a target head on. Also make sure you're using the right ammunition for the job.

I wanna play with Holla Forums, but doesn't it cost shekels to make a platoon?

Stalininium is impenetrable, privyet!

Pay attention to the enemy angle to avoid that shit, also tanks that don't have some canon upgrades tend are usually innacurate at long distances.

I don't have that problem too much as a German only fag, but I will say that a IS-1 shouldn't appear if my best tank is a Panzer IV H.
Because the PzIV needs to get a surprise attack, otherwise the IS-1 is going to fuck you up, Gaijin doesn't use the BR system properly.

German? The reason why they did german tanks so fragile is to compensate the godlike canon and ammo, and thanks to god that they made those armor upgrades, I'm sure they saved me more than once since they've implemented them.
I'm around the first Tiger II and it's incredible, it's the 2nd tank that it makes me feel that my armor matters (first one is the Hetzer, the angle made a lot of shots to ricochet)

You had the bad luck to not have any 2.3 BR german tank with HEAT, ammo in your team.
That shit is OP as fuck early, they will literally obliterate anything around their BR, in fact those tanks are the best to use as a low BR german Team.

they gotta look good for the russian government.

They never make the germans look good in their shitty stalingrad movies they churn out each month.

Notions of downvotes in the realm of imageboards mean that your context is shaped by Reddit.

Japanese tank tree on the way. Not sure about all that flat armor, but the KVs and brits do it so it can't be that bad.

Switched to the German tank tree after playing a few rounds with the US. I just want to research my T92 in peace, but nooo. Gotta fight fucking Tiger II Sla. 16s day in and day out with just an M41A1's weak-ass AP. Pens real nice but doesn't have any sort of stopping power.

Now that I'm on the low tier German tree everything is better. I'm really enjoying the Marder III H, it's so satisfying to finally be killing tanks. Gonna get the 88 Flak tomorrow to abuse the shit out of it while I can and then get the Stug line done.

Did japanese tanks ever fight proper tanks?

aim for the ammo rack

Britchish tanks are the worst, gaijin will probably pull off some bullshit like jap tanks being able to catch fire on the chassis or something

Quick tips:
Don't understimate the PzIII or PzIV line, also try to get the tanks as near as possible in BR.
Because if you have problems to penetrate more than 50% of the enemies with any of your 3 tanks, you are effectively playing with one less tank, unless you want to have some AA vehicles.

I didn't liked too much any of the Panzer V (Panther) I would advise to avoid them but feel free to try them, Tiger H1 and Tiger E become useful once you get the APCR ammo, just learn to aim at Gunner/Turret Drive, then try to shoot ammo racks for the kill or the engine to prevent them for running away

Hahaha no fuck you you fucking faggot.
Warframe has enough content to keep you around for about 60 hours, past which you start one-shotting everything barring the faggots in level 100 sorties. Such is the life in every single PvE shooters: not enough fucking content.
War Thunder, WoT and BLR at least pit you against other players. That gives you enough reason to get that really cool looking fucking plane/tank/gun: to fight against that one faggot with the cookie cutter plane/tank/gun. In Warframe, going from a fully modded/forma'd Hek to a modded/forma'd Vaykor Hek means fuck-all 90% of the time because you one-shot enemies regardless. Warframe Bosses are a joke and not worth talking about. Sortie and "raid" takes 90 minutes a day top in total and only account for 10% of your play time.
Out of the four time sink, Warframe is the worst fucking time sink.

You can create a training platoon with lions, think it was 1 million or something and it is more limited.

There were Sherman's in the Pacific theatre.

What if I told you Warframe, World of Tanks, BLR, and War Thunder are all shit?

we would agree.

its even worse than tanks bros

let's fuck

To be honest it has been around five years since I played WoT, but I remember soviet tanks being pretty shitty and everybody dropping them as soon as they could, unless they were patriotic as fuck. Did something big happen?

I wish they would have a naval section. Also have air+ground arcade battles, not exclusively one or the other. or add an infantry mode with dorf/ss13-esque damage mechanics.

bump

nothing but whatever AP has the most penetration is useful, unless you're too gay to hit important systems of anti air or something

Choose one.

There was a time it was all about the IS line and the KV1s, so no, they weren't all shitty and their arty packed some heavy punch.

Soon, sorta.

You dun goofed, would get boring quickly, but I guess as an event it could be alright.

Wait did you think this was a tank game? It's tank destroyer and A2G/G2A warfare only.

I wish anons knew how to use search engines. It's only going to be small watercraft like PT boats at first, since capital ships would make it hard to implement into combined battles at the same scale. They're adding japanese tanks as well. But still haven't announced Italian planes.

You can fly the MC. 202, MC. 200 and the SM-79

Historically accurate. What did you think people meant when they called it an expert's plane?

I meant Italian planes as a seperate tech tree, which they confirmed they were going to do awhile ago.

I'd reinstall the game for the MC.205

"Mamma mia is that a nigger holding a mauser?"
"it's just like the tomato famine all over again!"

also
user, please

1 million is pretty easy to get with a premium account

While I may be wrong on this, I believe that most of Japanese tanks in WW2 were light tanks (their experimental tanks were medium and the heavy tanks were only on paper) so I imagine that WW2 era tanks for Japan will end in tier 2-3 like American tanks did, or they will just end up being extremely bad.

God forbid they actually increase the skill ceiling by making you learn penetration values and ballistic drop.
all I want is a fun little MP tank game that isn't casualized to death

That was beautiful user. Yet something a little russian voice tells me he would do even better with russian planes.

Apparently they might just fill the tree with JGSDF tanks, basically meaning half the tree would be American tanks.

Since he was fighting at such low altitudes, that is a high possibility.

He flies those too if you want to compare.