CIv V
Open RCT2
Killing Floor
Torchlight II
Alien Swarm
Magicka
any Grand Strategy Game

what the fuck that game has co-op?

I can really only think of shitty games that have cooperative gameplay. Borderlands, Saints Row 3 and 4, stuff like that. Typically consolized crap made for Xbox and PS3.

Of course SS2 has multiplayer.

yes, fan made patch

Melanin rich individual of mine!

The Crew is free to grab for a set period of time now on

It's not very good, but if you're in mighty need of co-op, it works

BUMP

Grim Dawn

The Crew is only fun for the complete lack of physics in game.

Neon is really boring alone.
What a shame.

Descent

Most of these are only co-op in a very superficial sense, excluding a couple like swat and such.
Why aren't there co-op games where reaching the objective takes actual cooperation and not just
I want a game where I have to depend on my buddies to do their job, which preferably differs from what mine is, while doing my own job to keep them alive.

Men of War. The first one is better for coop and much cheaper than Assault Squad 2 anyway but Vietnam is also worth a look. Make sure you turn fog of war on though since it's disabled by default in the coop lobby.

Srs Sam

Modern Resident Evil games have some pretty good co-op. Also somewhat horror themed for October.

HoMM 3

Yo Momma.

Where can I get that game? Aside from pirating

Crimsonland.

any games where you can fuck around but still enough substance to be called a game.

Dramatic battle mode in Street Fighter Alpha 1,2,3

Portal 2

Only a Men Of War fanboy could defend that trash can of a game.

The custom maps are fucking endless, and you can play any of them in CO-OP including the original ones. It's even literally endless if you use OBLIGE. YOU CAN PLAY FOREVER

For shame, Holla Forums.

It's fun in coop, terrible alone.

EDF 4.1!
And other not mentioned Mercenary Kangz, Borderlands 1, Divinity: OS.

You can also find Red Tide and other single player campaigns as custom maps and play it co-op.

Lately for my Coop fix I have been playing Netplay in Dolphin Emulation (Traversal servers are fucking magic) and Earth Defense Force 4.1

Top tier taste.