JEWS IN USA POLITICS

JEWS IN USA POLITICS

As my homage to the fallen veterans who have fought and died in Jewish wars, I spent Veterans Day working hard on pic related and I've compiled an updated list of the current (((Jewish))) politicians in US government as of November 11, 2017. I researched net worths and each (((politician's))) position on gun legislation. Not to my surprise, only 2 of the politicians supported gun rights while the others vehemently opposed the 2nd amendment. David Kustoff (R - TN), one of the two 2nd amendment supporters, is the only republican out of all the Jewish politicians listed in the infographic. A good majority of these Jewish politicians are also very wealthy with net worths well over $1 million. I chose to only list currently active politicians as it would be most effective and up-to-date.

A final conclusion to my research today shows that Jews are overrepresented in all four sections of politics I researched based on their population (1.7–2.6% as of 2012) in the United States.

The infographic was created at 300 DPI at 11" x 17" with a 0.25" bleed, so it is printer friendly if you desire to spread the awareness. If anyone has some free time they'd like to volunteer, I'd appreciate a proof read and double checking over my work. I’m also open to suggestions to improve the graphic as we advance in this propaganda war.

Jews In USA Politics
Current Jewish Influence In USA politics as of Nov. 11, 2017

Jews: 1.7–2.6% of total U.S. population (as of 2012)

Key:
*** = Anti 2nd amendment
^^^ = Pro 2nd amendment

Supreme Court - 9 Justices
33.3% Jewish influence (30.7 - 31.6% overrepresentation)

Presidential Cabinet - 16 Positions (Including VP)
12.5% Jewish Influence (9.9 - 10.8% overrepresentation)

US Senate - 100 Seats
8% Jewish Influence (5.4 - 6.3% overrepresentation)

US House of Representatives - 435 Members
5% Jewish Influence (2.4 - 3.3% overrepresentation)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xLK9C
sananda.website/montague-keen-via-veronica-keen-november-5th-2017/
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/978-1-59148-141-6-TellTruthShameDevil-2nd-LowRes.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are such a disgusting looking people. Their repulsiveness shows both in character and in physiology.

Good work user, but unfortunately most Jews hide behind a 'gentile front' today.

yep. same with celebrities. Charlie sheen is a jew, no where would anyone know unless he admitted it.

Many are just goyim controlled by jews or married to a jew too.

This. These numbers look very small. But that's not because kike power is being grossly exaggerated by us ebil nazis, but because the big guys behind the curtains (aka bankers) that run the show are all kikes.

I can't disagree with any of this.

Don Lemon is another one. Even though he admits it, some spergy Klansmen he interviewed seems to the be only person who noticed.

You are doing god's work user. Saved.

Pic related:

Suggestion
You should add another symbol and expand the image. That symbol should symbolize major funding on behalf of AIPAC and other specifically Jewish or Jewish-owned individuals/organizations.

Granted, I know that massively expands your work-load, but it must be taken into account to realistically grasp Jewish activity in American politics.

Oh, and this:

Married to a Jew = Equivalent to a Jew yourself
Make another symbol for it.

Any specific area of analysis you'd like to assistance on, request it.

And if you want a really expansive project?

Analysis of Jews in American finance, let alone internatinoal finance, in graphic format would be quite useful.

wow, I think there should be a confessional jew thread. where (((goys))) admit to being jews. Maybe it will wake people up to the fact it's not just a large portion of media/entertainment/politics controlled by (((them))) but a majority.

This should also be looked into as well.

That's because she does other things, the benefits of being in such a Jewy society - you know people who want you to make appearances, who want you to just show up with them to dinner for social signaling purposes (or so they can shill something to you or 'accidentally' run into a lobbyist friend), who want you to write a book or contribute on an article in a magazine or journal or the foreword of THEIR book, etc etc etc.

This is one of the core problems of our society: Government positions do not pay very well, and expose you to many influential, wealthy, and totally corrupt, individuals as part of your daily routine. Its inevitable, what's happened.
The question is, how could anyone think it wouldn't go that way?
How? HOW? There's no way!
If I'm supposed to represent you, and the well being of your community… buuuuuut I'm getting paid like $150k/year to do it, while people with billions of dollars in wealth and influence are offering me lump-sums in the range of ten times that amount or positions that offer double the salary for 1/10th of the effort… aaaand I'm a sociopath, because that's what's selected for in this political evolutionary paradigm, and our society grants all manner of freedoms with no requisite for espousal of duty… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND there's basically zero accountability imposed upon me while in office, let alone when I'm out of office and enter the private sector or retire… What the fuck do you think your chances are of influencing me, singularly or in perpetuity, with appeal to duty?

Yep. All we have right now is this age old thing afaik, and it's not very good.

Jews usually try to back gentiles of which can be blackmailed on due to a past history of events that were either hidden or an event that received very little coverage. It's part of the assurance that they won't back out, on top of receiving such exuberant amounts of money for being a good goy. We do need a modern rendition of the international Jew though.

fix your shit user

8% isn't 6% over representation it's 400% over representation.

his percentages are way off

Quite true.

I made a thing.

Very poorly sourced though m8.

I can envision some visuals comparing black and asian representation in congress to jewish representation. Both by absolute number and by propotion to the respective populations.

That would be quite a tedious task. I tried to cram everything into a printable size as best as possible.

Sorry, lads, math is not my best subject. if someone can fix the percentages accurately, I'll gladly fix them and re-upload.

I feel you, unfortunately, that graphic doesn't really demonstrate the grasp of these people over our politics.

Yeah, there aren't nearly as many asians or blacks in politics and they have little influence in comparison.

Technically wouldn't it be 300% over-representation? 2% would be 100% representation, on-par with what it should be… Thus, it would be a 300% over-representation?

here's some slightly dated stuff

archive.is/xLK9C

One critique I have is the over representation (I think it's only 2 words btw) part. ex.
This is too abstract for a human's low level brain to understand. For infographics, memes, or whatever you need to be talking to their low level brain else it will be harder for them to make the connection.
I think it would be better if you turned it into a multiplier. Instead of 9.9 - 10.8%, you just say that they it's by a factor of 7. This factor of 7 is obviously what you are trying to ultimately show the reader, but you are forcing them to figure it out themselves.

If you want a tip on graphics, perhaps next time you make something like this, export the original as a PNG if possible. PNG is a better image format than JPG and is lossless. I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to DPI since I don't really use the home printer or export anything other than resized album covers in GIMP, but I've heard that 4800 DPI is considered the max on some printers, though I'm sure that even if you could export a file with that kind of quality, the size of it would be fucking huge. Solid stuff, though. I like the structure of the image and the details thrown in, especially the symbols next to each (((subject))) to easily and quickly convey their stance on something and the legend up at the top for easy reference. Keep up the good work, my dude.

The sources weren't the point (the pic i posted doesn't even have sources) the math was off. It was just a reference for how far off…

If the above is correct, then…
Note: I'll put the overall there in [] in case I'm wrong.

SCOTUS
33/2 = 16.5*100 = [1,650%]
-> 16.5x over-representation, 1,550% over-representation

PCab
12.5/2 = 6.25*100 = [625%]
-> 6.25x over-rep, 525% over-rep

Sen
8/2 = 4*100 = [400%]
-> 4x over-rep, 300% over-rep

HoR
5/2 = 2.5*100 = [250%]
-> 2.5x over-rep, 150% over-rep

kill all kikes, for real. and well doone user, ive been waiting for this one. i dont want to sound like a kike shill but im suprised by this. yes, they are over represented but i thought their numbers would be greater. sincerely, excellent work but this isnt great red pill material. if they held more seats, it would be very useful. thankfully (((they))) dont. should one of these kikes do something newsworthy though, this will be a great info graphic to reference for jew confirmation. good work though!

confirmed math, these are the correct figures

Is there any other info to go along with it that can actually be read?

Anyone know anything about the US Chamber of Commerce, specifically its Jewish component?

It's one word and not hyphenated. I looked it up in the dictionary before using the word to verify. Sorry it's too abstract. I will try to simplify on my next attempt.

(checked)
Thanks. Slightly larger file size, but I exported it as PNG this time instead. Also, 300 DPI is mostly the industry standard and should suffice for most circumstances. I'm doubting anyone would print this, but hey, ya never know. I'm going to do all my infographics in a printable format.

Thanks for your contributions, anons. Updated percentages in pic related. Please let me know if the updated version is correct.

Thanks, user.

That image is pretty fucking based

Looks good m8.

holy shit thats not a lot
i honestly thought it was more

just saying, you should structure this the other way round, so it starts with 150% overrepresentation and goes towards 1550% over representation

has a better effect

You have (((John Yarmth's))) photo twice at the bottom right under (((Stephen Cohen))).

Good job. Percentages now look correct.

Well done.

Lee Zeldin is a Republican, not a Democrat.

Which ones are the ones with dual citizenship/dual loyalty?

6 months ago my Dad got pissed off when I said Hitler did nothing wrong, then he redpilled himself by watching Greatest Story Never Told and just now he called Hitler /ourguy/. Kike grip gets looser every day.

In that position it would be very easy to invest and rake in the cash.

make it faggot.

Wow some people out there have dads who actually look shit up when they get challenged. I'm amazed. Good stuff.

Right click open image in new tab. duh.

Got it wrong when I replied 1st time to you. It's right click open link in new tab. Should be able to zoom in new tab.

Don't forget Project Veritas revealed weeks ago NYT and Youtube have collusion, and the Diversity team picks some videos that go on the front page of Youtube.

Pic related is Veteran's Day videos. What percent of minorities or women are in the military? 60%? This picture seems to point in that region.

I was going to screenshot that and post it here just because of how much it fucking disgusted me.
We have to take down YouTube.

sananda.website/montague-keen-via-veronica-keen-november-5th-2017/

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/978-1-59148-141-6-TellTruthShameDevil-2nd-LowRes.pdf

So we're tossing the rulebooks out regarding noses, facial structure, psychology, etc. now? Moshe, please.

Whoops, just realized that I was probably talking about scanning rather than printing in terms of the DPI. My bad. Yeah, 300 should be just fine.

Good stuff, but even more revealing than the actual politicians themselves is who owns them. Look at the top contributors to SuperPACs, it's Jewier than a metzitzah b'peh at a New York synagogue with free bagels.

26 of the top 50 (if not more, the non-specific Jewish individuals, various orgs, are Jew-rife of course) top contributors are Jewish, which means 52%, from 2% of the population, which is 2600% representation (not to mention that these funds were not exactly gathered from hard work that benefited the American people, but ethnic networking and swindling, some of which is used to buy politicians to allow more of the same).

In the top 11, 9 of them are Jews (including such filth as the Pritzker family, which sent Penny to enslave Ukraine in debt and force it to sell off formerly nationalized property and resources to kikes like them), which is 82%, which means that among the top 11 contributors to SuperPACS, Jews are represented at 4100% while gentiles are represented at 30%, and that meager representation is not used to advance White interests but to betray them, unlike the Jews who are either sending our money and secrets to Israel or bringing in non-White savages, LGBTQ, and other Jewish nation-wrecking policies, which answers the boomer question of "So what if they're Jewish? You jealous!?"

Just looking at the people whom Hillary gave illegal State Department access to, who were uniformly Jewish and bankrolling her, and it's another instance of why cucks can't just say "so they contribute, it's a free country!"

not % overrepresentation but x times…

That infographic is a winner. Saved.

bamp for efforts

>You have (((John Yarmth's))) photo twice at the bottom right under (((Stephen Cohen))).
Anyone have (((Stephen Cohen)))'s photo?

i tried

JOOZ

sum money

ROCK

Add people with Jewish wives and husbands please

Actually OP isn't representing the statistics correctly. If 33% of the Supreme court is kikes that isn't 31% over-representation. That is 1500% over-representation.