Magawood - An Alternative Hollywood

I am thinking about opening up an alternative version of Hollywood dedicated to waking up the masses to the corruption that plagues our globe through entertainment.

We are not asking for big budgets but a small team of people who are mainly shitposters and anons who will write the scripts and do the acting. This version of Hollywood will start off with a series of goofy low budget black and white films which will be uploaded to a brand new website owned by us but we will make bigger budget films as we get more brand recognition and more donations.

In order to launch Magawood, we will launch the website with 5 films. The first film being a horror movie called The Safe Space. While, the other films will be decided by follow anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LS2Jc1InN4Q
discordapp.com/channels/379336490343202819/379336628940046342
honeypot/PTvW6H
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wald#Etymology_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to memes bro!! WE NEED THE MEMES!!!

I'm in. I have experience in the film world.

We shall write an adventure movie about Holla Forums

If we can show the world that a good script can win over creatively bankrupt propaganda, we can win the hearts of the masses. We are thinking old school Dr. Who levels of budgets.

We will also need a discord/chatroom to set up conversations with key anons.

movie name please.

What is this Wonderland?

Pic related is a friendly reminder to filmmakers who cross the jew. He wasn't even naming the jew just spreading the usual Filter Man anti-government narrative.

But in all seriousness this is a great idea. Just be careful and don't assume you won't be subverted, sabotaged or shoa'd if you get too much popularity or attention. This includes everyone involved (actors, musicians, production team) as anyone willing to take part will now be a public figure.

One of the main choke points with filmmaking is the fucking budget. Making a good movie doesn't have to be expensive, but most movies do cost an arm and a leg to get off the ground. So start thinking of how you are going to finance this.

The second hurdle is distribution without getting shoa'd. If these movies are indeed redpilled no distribution channel is going to want to touch them with a ten foot pole. No Vimeo VOD, iTunes, or Youtube which all offer revenue opportunities. Hosting these videos on your own website might be the only way to go, but again you will run into a money issue. If you aren't making money off of your first film then how will you finance the second? Start thinking of a legit distribution strategy. The more control you have over the platform the better.

Honestly at this point I would pay to watch movies starring just straight white people. No one makes movies like that anymore. Will you be our hero? I hope so. I honestly do wish you the best of luck and will be monitoring this project for future updates.

Make some fucking westerns

Holocaust II: Electric Boogaloo

Fucking this x100.

Do it.

If I remember correctly, the last thread about this the plot was basically:
Liberal comes across neo nazi lies about jews and the holocaust. Attempts to disprove those lies. discovers the truth when attempting to disprove it. Now has to be red pilled in a blue pilled world.
And I don't remember the rest.

The best of luck to whoever joins this endeavor, I do think anons can in fact pull this off.
ffs they found chias flag in 24 hours and snagged it to boot

The irony is you can take a lesson from Russia which has been able to make cgi combo films as good or better than pedowood for years. One older but valid example is "Night Watch" The effects are great! youtu.be/LS2Jc1InN4Q

wow that actually aged really well

We will make a spreadsheet document that can be edited by anyone and will be posted on the discord or other chat service. There will be a list of ideas.

It will be formatted like this.
Header - Movie Name:
Type: (Movie/Short Film/Series)
Genre:
Plot Summary:
Script in Progress: Unfinished scripts need at least 3 Acts (think Shakespeare length but in half) and a link to the document or else it is rejected.

The name should be divided to something along the lines of truthwoodbad name, but perhaps of a similar subject(heilwood) , MAGA will die out in the coming years, plus if trump does anything extra kosher.

Yeah, good luck with that dipshit. There are like 20 other states that have their own production centers that totally won;t fill in the void for hollywood. Now is the time we need some unnamed, inexperienced asshole to pick up where the kikes left off.

This. Make sure to show the best redpills out there, so the audience knows as well.

How are you missing the fundamental point friend? Decentralizing the power of the Jew from Hollywood can only be a good thing. Let GA, FL, and all the rest do their thing. Maybe a few of them won't be quite so cucked. Regardless, don't despise the day of small beginnings. A pro-white film company can only be a good thing.

Pretending/LARPing is far different than getting shit done. When you get shit done, you don;t have to take up board space on Holla Forums theorizing

Actually, I've done work in the film VFX and Vidya industries as a Technical Director. So I know just a little bit about slogging it out through crunch mode deathmarches. Shitposting during lulls is just par for the course. This is a good idea, and if it can ever be bankrolled sufficiently the talent will flow in. Not a whole lot of niggers working in my little partition of the industry heh. We're almost entirely a white field w/ a small percentage of slants and poos.

Excellent project idea, ambitious and absolutely possible. You can do this user. I am pretty sure everyone will support you in here.

A cartoon would probably be better. Any live actors should be prepared for the situation in which they are suicided or crucified.

THIS. A cartoon would be great. It would also decrease the cost required to produce, voice acting can be anonymous, and does not even require meeting face to face to do.

I have an idea for an anime/cartoon. However It will probably get laughed at due to being written like edgy fan fiction.

This anime/cartoon has a similar look to SpongeBob SquarePants except more dark and more steampunk/cyberpunk like. The characters are similar but the plot is darker. The show takes place at a far left underwater dystopian global government that seeks to wipe out the cultures of fish in favor for a man made created species called the Hybrids who are humans but smaller and more fish like. In this future the ocean is ruled by one man named Zeus and his puppet Zervas who has other leaders under his command. Zeus is the last human on earth due to an apocalyptic flood that destroyed the earth and he wants the Hybrids to prosper in order to carry out the tasks of mankind. Zeus is not actually a human and the humans have left earth a long time ago through space travel. Zeus is being made of a series of intelligent nano-machines that form a super human.

Those who reject the rule of Zeus and the puppets he controls are thrown to an area known as the Wasteland, smeared as fish supremacists/racists, or go to jail. The fish and the hybrids have abilities called Essences which are Stand like abilities. The users get the abilities either through rituals or rocks containing essences which were created by a dead god-like entity from another planet. Each Essence is named after episodes of the show. In terms of what this idea in its final form looks like. This show is the result of what would happen if you fused the underwater setting of SpongeBob, the action of Jojo, and the conspiratorial and dystopic nature of Deus Ex into one property.

Make it a reality then. Just do it. Flesh it out and get a solid amount of content. A written work or even a comic book style work would be a good place to start.

It would be nice if we could get a project going on making a script for a Holla Forums movie or cartoon.

Let Murdoch Murdoch do the animation movies.

Questing have I. Where to post this? Jewtube will delete anything and everything. Twitter will shoah everything, shadowbans left and right. Kikebook will baleet everything redpill.
And about ramifications? since acting requires face and ego fagging what stops this becoming TRS and Rebel Media 2.0? Least thing I want are tripfag tier self absorbed fags

This is a great idea. My group and myself would happily add to it.

how does one get involved?

We create a chatroom, share ideas on discord, and make a spreadsheet.

Why found an alternate Hollywood when you can create a new model for the industry entirely? We could create a worldwide digital distribution platform with no region locking, gatekeepers or theater chains who only accept the big fish, where the best films and shows can be crowdfunded and sold to the world on day one. This new industry would be so decentralized and competitive that it would incentivise the creation of quality works and put the kikes out of business.

Email me on [email protected]

There needs to be a name change. I am planning to change the name from Magawood to Stormwood.

Channel created
discordapp.com/channels/379336490343202819/379336628940046342

honeypot/PTvW6H

I still wanna see my idea for a fantasy themed party of adventurers distribute subtle redpills via character conflict and thwarting evils with real world parallels to the main cast via cultures.
Vampires - Jews
Goblins - Niggers
Orcs - Mudslimes
Humans - Americans
Dwarves - Germanic
Elves - Celts
Gnomes - Mediterraneans
Party constantly bristles against each other but over comes differences while maintaining their own identities and defeat the evil vampires and their hordes of mindless underlings.
10 Eps a season, each season an arch with an ending that leads off into the next story story, culminating in an over arching tale of fantasy fun

cartoon of course. Fantasy action/comedy

Fuck, I wish I thought of that first for the project I'm working on.

i've thought of this, too.

MAGAwood is an inappropriate name. it pays homage to hollywood and acknowledges its supremacy. the best alternative name for a "counterrevolutionary" system in opposition to kikewood is a NEW, unique name

there's a reason android is android, and not "orange," you know? imitation is flattery. we don't flatter, we destroy.

hello barron trump guy. or are you trevor? if so, I think I spoke to you in an EWO thread a few weeks ago.

not a bad name tbh fam

this is why we need to do this privately and intelligently.

you cannot simply name the jew, and you cannot simply deal double-fisted redpills at people. you have to massage preexisting biases with your themes and plots, nudging people in a specific direction. doing this requires very in-depth planning, and any of that being public undermines the purpose of that planning.

as far as funding goes, we must bear in mind that we likely will never see a real movie theater, or at least not for a long while; this means we have very limited means with which to produce such a movie.

there are several funding mechanisms we can use for this project:
don't spend money on shit you don't have to. ask for equipment donations and try to coopt actors into "volunteering" for experience, for "charity" (political charity or otherwise), or just be very straight with them and tell them you don't have a very large budget and will thusly likely not pay them all that much.

i'm sure we have some real thespians on the various Holla Forumss, and i'm sure some other amateur actors and actresses are willing to do whatever just for some experience. try to even shop around drama clubs at colleges and whatnot, and while you may get plenty of libshits, most are probably pretty stupid and won't be assertive enough to give a fuck if you conceal your motivations well enough and only give them partial scripts.
pitch the movie to your limited base and try to raise money through a crowdsourced funding platform, possibly taking "suggestions" and REALLY crowdsourcing aspects of your film (down to plot twists, product inclusions, etc, which leads me to…)
shop around to people/companies you think might be interested when you're serious and have a serious team and script, and get some cash or at least temporarily COMPED props from them to help fund your production
this is the most likely method to reliably produce films that aren't kiked or jewed, and the solution that i personally will eventually pursue.

build a business for the explicit purpose of funding these cultural developments, and file it as some sort of non-profit with the understanding that everything you do will be a money-loser for quite some time. call it the "european cultural development renaissance foundation" or shit like that.

additionally, you can sell swag supporting both your movie and your organization in addition to third angle (think something wholly unrelated, like REITs or infowars life) businesses on top of selling digital copies of your movie and patreon/kickstarter contributions.

all the while, you must be extremely careful in what you say to everyone at all times unless you are explicitly aware of sympathetic activities and sentiments through primary observations

I've been a lurker for 3 years now & don't post often. I just want to leave a nugget about a sketch comedy coming out of ChiCongo this summer from a Holla Forumsack & he is putting final touches on things now.
Look for a sketch called "white guilt hotline" & "Aids or vampires" I did some improv with him & he's going to dope the public with red pills no doubt stay tuned >>>

Anything with "wood" is Kikish.
If you don't want suck seed in this endeavor, then you'll have to be original. Otherwise, the kikes own it.

Very interesting. First public ban I've seen in weeks, and it's for "Namefagging" even after tons of shills come through with stuff in the name field. Specifically a ban on someone volunteering to work on a Hollywood alternative.

And look at that: the thread is anchored.

I think we need a new board dedicated to this.

Witthiwald

Wit, has always been holy. So has the woods, the Wald. Forming a wall against outsiders, supplying protection, food, building material and fresh air to the world around. The foundation of our people.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wald#Etymology_1