Two tweets with typos. Third tweet criticises Hillary for misspelling

Two tweets with typos. Third tweet criticises Hillary for misspelling.

Shit posting 101.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/327459422039326720?lang=en
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/us/politics/john-tony-podesta-mueller-russia-investigation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary's was a bit more egregious than a Tweet. There were probably at least 10 aides working on that stupid reset button stunt.

Tweet that I forgot to put.

This is PRIME distraction bait for the media and the unuseful idiots.

Big things happening behind the scenes.

That Kim tweet though is something else, absolutely hilarious.

God damn that one about Kim is fucking great. His twitter has been all boring shit this whole week. I was beginning to worry he'd tone things down.

This. Trump just popped chaff and flare, and with something this overt he's got the ECM cranking too.

This is retard bait for the enemy, but possibly the only kind of clickbait that works on me, because I can't wait to see what happens next.

Excuse me while I calculate the orbital escape trajectory of my sides.

Intantional spelling mistakes has been a trolling measure since the usenet BBS days.

Lmao Intentional *

[spoiler] :^)

i ain't never made a typo b4.

Best timeline

that's why the president of the United States has secretaries like every other exective – to correct typos, get coffee, and to dump trash.

Did you ever think we'd have put Shitposter in Chief in the Whitehouse Holla Forums? This is best timeline.

Trump is shitposting in good faith with Fat Kimmy.

I feel good about restoring the definition of presidential.

What would you do if in 20 years comes out a Trump memoir about his presidency and he says he just did it for lulz?

kek

Imagine printing a book comprising only of Trump's tweets, in order starting from when he first got a twitter account, after his presidency is over.

You'd sell millions of copies.

Kek confirms

checked

The man was an icon.

Heiled
It'd be yuuuge

It would be a covfefe table book

Kek. MEEM IT

Clearly intentional.

checked

And it shall be so.

The screeching in the comment thread tho.

Underrated.

He just called Kim Jong Un short and fat by saying he would never call him short and fat. Clever Doland.

Trump should take care of Bergdahl like they would've back when we had justice.

ikr

That's called something. I forget what it is but it was explained in the primaries. The whole;

That man once beat a would-be assassin to half to death with his cane. I miss him so much.

You make no sense, user

~300ish sealed indictments due monday, from what I've been hearing.
Are you sure you want to spend your last few hours outside of a jail cell shilling on this imageboard?

heh

hey democrats, look at this red herring!

Get fucking gassed you kike. Niggers like you always try to downplay awesome Trump Tweets.

DONALD TRUMP, I fucking love him!!!!!!!!! I have no words. I love him! NO HOMO.

Never change, Trump

Wow, more tweets. That's much more important than trump doing the job we paid him to do, like deëscalate conflicts; lock up the clinton mafia; and get the jewish blood funnel out of our aorta.

this

I'm glad he shitposts for shitposting is a form of prophecy

So go write a "Shouts And Murmurs" about it if you don't like it.

Takes the right kind of man to see his own faults without being a cuck who enjoys being humiliated. Calling yourself old must be one of the lightest kind of self-depreciation.

checked

actually pretty funny.

Is this real… how did we miss this? if it's real. Big if true

you might be right but you are a nigger lover

just terrible

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/327459422039326720?lang=en

There's a Trump tweet dor everything

Why is it also tweeted at Howard Stern?

He was replying to a tweet by Howard Stern, but his tweets are protected…

I mean… still, what did he mean?

he meant "No!"

Trump is fucking awesome
Not tired of winning yet

well no, he's soft on immigrants. If he actually did half of the things he said he would be awesome.

Pay close attention.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/10/us/politics/john-tony-podesta-mueller-russia-investigation.html

I see Trump's political enemies going to jail. I don't see jack shit economic reform, in fact, he just recently took credit for the bubble in the stock market. Or worse, this might finally be the crack-up boom.

Except he's not taking the presidential salary you legit nigger. We're not paying him for this. This board is for whites only.

Admirable to say the least. Just how many Presidents in US history has this been true of I wonder?

None of the rest of it matters if there's an american holodomor due to jewish finance. There are too many unemployed americans, and too many shitskins around, for trump to be doing victory laps.

$400,000 a year in lost salary for a billionaire is the best you can come up with?

You're too fucking obvious nigger.
Hop an ip and try again.

Pls.

Checked. Was this from a Golliwog comic user? It's my favorite new word atm.

I'm not playing your game.

Your mouth is already full of shit friend. Consider it a compliment.

you're both acting like niggers

dubs canceling dubs?

(Checked)
Double dubs say:
NEVER EVER

More like an overload button to Burger-Russkie relations than a reset button in Russian.

[DOINK]

Other than him, just Kennedy and Hoover. Maybe Washington

DUBS REINFORCING DUBS

You gotta be seriously grumpy to not love this guy.

Keep trying. I'm sure it will stop the Dreamers from mass deportation when their work permits expire lol.

Bretty gud.

SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF

Hardest I have laughed in months. Seriously demoralizing shit to fatboy. He pretends to have military might but is engaged in a fucking twitter battle with the world's greatest troll. 88D-MAGA-Chess

Fuck yeah.

I fucking love this man

Trump is the real slim shady

Hell is where everyone is a shitskin

Fuck your nigger references and “culture”

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
covfefe table book of tweets when?

Get the fuck out and don't come back.

For all the newfags and /cargo-cult/ here.
/LEFTYNIGGERS/ GET OUT
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/

"Negative press coffee" doesn't make any sense. He's surrounded by jews, I suspect he was talking to them and he didn't know how to spell "kerfuffle" so he meant to cancel the tweet there and posted it on accident.

It's you that needs to go. That's fake and you're gullible.

So it has been spoken, so it shall be done

I like it.

"The art of the tweet"